ITT: We pretend fags and trannies are the majority and being straight is terrible

ITT: We pretend fags and trannies are the majority and being straight is terrible

>What's the matter straight boy? Afraid of some cock? *Slaps you with my dick* Look at the loser rub my precum off instead of eating it, why you so weird vagina licker? Suck a dick like a real man!

Attached: 1501438558865.png (1012x1016, 591K)

Roastie J Bennis

Hey man, want a handjob? I'll wipe the gum off in my beard, let's have the straight boy watch so he can be disgusted lol he's so weird

>straight boy
>liking cock

See the problem? Or you need a drawing?

>women with penises

Attached: 1456685022496.jpg (711x669, 45K)

What can you even say to this? Why is this statement is not met with uniform ridicule? When will this nightmare end? Will it even end?

>women with penises
Back in my day we called things with penises men

Attached: grandpasimpsonbench.jpg (1164x720, 51K)

How do women not take offense to this?

how is that an argument?

When did I say the straight boy liked cock?

This faggot is just trying to shame lesbians into dating him. He’s only went trans to try and score pussy.

Attached: 85907B74-6291-4B62-975F-8CC3A71F4907.gif (200x200, 379K)

SUCK MY DICK YOU BIGOT

You are on a train with no brakes and we are approaching a large mountain

>pretend
you spelled project wrong faggot. enjoy a sage

>Liking women with vaginas is because of our society

>Ignores millions of years of evolution that culminated into humans having two sexes that are biologically driven to procreate with each other.

Lol faggot

well yeah, I AM cissexist, I fucking hate Trannies and anyone who doesn't identify with the gender they were born with, they either deserve Euthanasia or to be in an Asylum.

Attached: images.jpg (170x297, 7K)

boy pussy

Attached: 1430014349148.gif (460x351, 309K)

You expect me to listen to this literal human giraffe?

TEACHER!!! user DOESN'T LIKE BOYS!!!
>Are you.....straight user? Oh God, someone contact a psycharist, he is mentally ill

Lick my butt in front of user, I just took a poo so it's nice and loose now

why do white boys do this?

Attached: locked.jpg (2529x3830, 3.91M)

>how is that an argument?

Maybe if SOCIETY didn't tell you to look down on dogfucking, maybe you'd fuck Fido too? Just sayin'!

That's the argument. Literally anything can be put like this. SOCIETY teaches you children aren't sexy. If it didn't maybe you'd also fuck toddlers. Hmm? Think about it. #hottake

The missing connection in all cases is simply; Yes.. and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1525154665068.png (782x1304, 439K)