This Is Really Fucking Scary

Video:
webmshare.com/oPEyY

What the fuck is this? It had me up all night last night. I need to figure out this exact location and time so I can corroborate it with reports of ground shooters from the police scanners and emergency responders.

I found the longer version from Fox's YouTube that shows the guard actually turn around, with his index finger displaying what looks to be some pretty nice trigger discipline.

Thoughts? Was there any witness reports about security guards or guys in yellow jackets? I know there were reports of shooters at different gates.
Longer version from Fox:
youtu.be/hAULgl6Kja0

Attached: Shooter2.png (1080x1075, 1.5M)

IT'S NOTHING

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 7K)

You don't drop to your knee and sweep 60 degrees across the crowd like that for nothing

Maybe he was dancing

Attached: giphy.gif (429x242, 483K)

>Was Steve an angel? Of course not! Who really is? I mean come on!
>yeah steve had a quirky sense of humour.. people watch movies where they butcher little kids
>the bug in men in black put on a steve suit an went and did this

Attached: gogetcompedsomeplaceelse.png (715x405, 474K)

Bahahahahahhahhahahahaha wtf user goddammit this is no time for dancing gifs

Feds knew it was going down. They are gonna pay for real. You autists need to get your wits about you and do something too. I can't be the only one ready to take this fucking country back from the Kikes and shit skins. Fuck them all if you aren't willing to die for this land you don't belong on this site.

holy fuck you conspiratard brainlets need to die already

You dis-informant shills first. KYS faggot before someone assists you in that.

you're just going to eat whatever big daddy feeds you? goodest goy.

Soz bruh

he was bending over so he could readjust his interstellar communicator to relay to the reptilians of flat mars that the plan had started

JIDF out in full force

I'll just leave this here

Attached: Shooter2_1.png (921x1072, 798K)

This.

Some old guy lost at poker, got angry and shot up a concert. What a big conspiracy....

How could this have happened in a country where you get 5 free guns with your wallmart groceries?

Attached: samson-en-gert.jpg (2400x750, 203K)

It's called a flashlight, moron. Go watch some videos of muzzle flash and realize how stupid you are.

Have some sushi OP, don't worry it's comped.

Gonna need some context, cause that pic doesn't show much to me yet.

you really cherish your choice to become a willful retard, don't you?

It's a screencap from the video

Ok let's make a timeline.

What happened first this or the Syria bombing?

a screencap made by someone who made a conscious choice to become a retard.

>muh flat mars.
it's sushi roll shaped, we can only view it from the bottom because it's so high up

Attached: -shitsnot-magic-.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Was anyone even really shot ? Because i see in that video many people who fall to the ground "shot", who get up seconds later and walk away. I do not see any spatter of blood and bone or anyone really being twisted about by bullets. Is this all just theatre ?

Attached: _jpb2163.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Go suck off your faggot CIA brethren. Oh Wait, you already are doing that

Attached: mandalay bay slogan.jpg (615x409, 57K)

How much would a guy like that have to lose to get that angry? and why would he have all the weapons and ammo? Did he come back or something?

It's a false flag and you're crazy for acknowledging it.

youve obviously never shot a large mammal with a rifle.

why did you decide to become a retard? I am honestly curious. Aren't you afraid that you won't be able to survive on your own once your carers pass away?

again listening to the sound of it its pretty much fucking undeniable that there are multiple guns firing

one starts and stops for a shorter burst of rounds than its supposed "echo"

lots of CIAniggers need to fucking hang

Nek jezelf kanker flikker.

You seem quite passionate about this.
More passionate than any user on this thread...

Have a sheckel you fucking shill idiot

Attached: shill.png (274x242, 17K)

Found the kike, hold up bitch. Do you wanna breath in the gas?

nee jij

Threadly reminder that mossad did Vegas and 9/11 and all races on earth should hate jews religiously.

This.

You can see the flashlight being shined on other people to the right a few moments before the guard even came into view. You people are retarded.

>calling other people a retard when he can't see the pistol the guy using the flashlight sweeps the crowd with
hmm now would someone sweep the crowd if the shots were coming from above and one direction

Saudis having fun

>again listening to the sound of it its pretty much fucking undeniable that there are multiple guns firing
unless you've heard gunshots echoing, then you realize there is most likely only one shooter, since you know what it sounds like. But, you are right, if you are a parasitic NEET who never leaves the house you would have no understanding of echoes and the multiple sounds a single shot can make.

Why did you decide to be a retard? Are you not afraid that you will starve to death once your carers die of old age?

Attached: PQR.jpg (1180x1008, 382K)

Was that some kind of second amendment festival?

Why did you decide to be a retard? Is it a ploy to convince your parents to let you live in their basement for another few decades?

Yank stop imagining you were born with a sole human understanding of firearms.
I have never shot a fully auto GPMG into a crowd before, neither have you.
But i'm sure if i did it would make a lot more carnage and mess than that shooter was or id be very disappointed.
Don't want to argue but show me one person in the clip who goes down, is visibly broken and bleeding and doesn't get up.
Just looks fake as all hell, i see actors dropping, rolling then fleeing off stage left when they think the crowd is covering them.

Attached: 1522548671859.png (7087x7087, 475K)

Have you listened to the acoustic analysis yet?

Maybe he was dual wielding at one point making it sound like 2 shooters.

such a stupid fucking bong

Attached: Untitled.png (851x602, 332K)

Actually it was a saudis funded attack. That's why the saudi king reacted brutally in his country few days after.

HOL UP iz u sayin security guards draw their guns when they are being fired upon???!?!?!?!?! THATS FUCKING INSANE!!!!!! Who would think that is possible? It doesnt matter if you ever decide to stop being retarded, there are plenty of people, your potential contributions to society will not be missed. By all means, please stay retarded.

Yeah fuck yeah, and you better hope I stay here and don't go outside. Cause you fucks are gonna lie on this clay if I do.

You expect blood and bone splatter, that doesnt happen when you shoot a mammal. If you get an exit wound you get a few drops of blood MAYBE, especially with such a small caliber rifle. You are making claims from a place of ignorance, I am not. Think about that.

That's not how sound works, retard.

You must be the new guy over at the FBI

Attached: 1523413938884.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

You don't know the first thing about the outside world. I bet you dont even know how to read street signs. You aren't scaring anyone, retard.

if this was some elaborate attack to get our guns taken away it accomplished jack shit

>Feds knew it was going down

The real world doesn't work like Star Wars

These neets decided to be retarded long ago, they deserve only ridicule.

Yeah, you must be. Kill yourself

Kek, yeah right.

Shouldn't you be in school?

Nah

Have you ever spent a night away from home? I seriously doubt it.

What a shitty video, conspiritards ACTUALLY think this supports their retarded theories. When will you scum fucks die already?

It's not a shooter. Probably just a guy with a flashlight.

He wasn't shooting.

You can clearly hear that the shots are very far away.

If you never had a chance to eat comped fushion cuisine with steve please stfu

This is how you spot a shill.

Last (You) I'm giving you

Attached: Shill6.jpg (1920x1662, 1.44M)

Your rebuttals are middle school tier. Work on that.

>You can clearly hear that the shots are very far away.
These neets have never heard a gunshot IRL.

>I won't allow myself to entertain a possibility before rejecting it
Fuck you.

bump for fucking interest

Attached: 2341.jpg (872x960, 185K)

>he must be a shill because he has experience with the outside world
thats what you sound like, parasite.

>again listening to the sound of it its pretty much fucking undeniable that there are multiple guns firing

No it doesn't. It sounds like one weapon sweeping.

>Was anyone even really shot ? Because i see in that video many people who fall to the ground "shot", who get up seconds later and walk away. I do not see any spatter of blood and bone or anyone really being twisted about by bullets. Is this all just theatre ?

It's a crowd of drunk people taking in that they are being shot at. They are hearing rounds zipping over their head. Of course they're diving down, tripping up and stumbling.

Why does so much of this conspiracy shit just stink of people who have lived really sheltered lives?

>it's proper procedure to sweep a crowd
heh alright

You know, I haven't been able to actually find anyone who got shot themselves from that incident.
Like I can only find people who "know" someone who got shot be it a close friend or family member but when I try to actually meet or get in contact or even find any proof that person even exists all that turns up is the weirdest fucking dead ends.
I swear living in this city is like living in an mmo version of the truman show.

Just look at the color of the light, its a flashlight. Use your eyes and avoid becoming a willfully retarded conspiraneet.

No, i'm expecting a person fatally shot to not spring up and run off glibly three seconds later. Yes, and i expect some blood and other evidence of an injury regardless of your claim that people don't bleed or break when shot, i disagree.
Show me time mark on video where someone drops, displays wounded characteristics, and does NOT seconds after, flee off camera . At the end the whole huddling mass of them flee together, nobody is dragged or carried.
Reeks of bullshit, but if you want to swallow it, go ahead.

Attached: 1524321516451.jpg (1200x1799, 443K)

oh yeah bro because chads who fuck bitches all day are totally dodging machine gun fire in between each pussy they slay

literally what the fuck are you even trying to say you glow in the dark kike?

that makes no fucking sense, you sound like another leftist shitstain who doesnt know how to do fucking anything but make bullshit insincere fallacious arguments to try and demoralize your opponent

>you would have no understanding of echoes and the multiple sounds a single shot can make.

it would be extremely unlikely for the sound im talking abobout to be more than one echo, since the (((echo))) im referring to, with a longer burst of fire, is uniform in both texture and rhythm

i majored in audio and worked in the industry actually and ive dealt with echo and audio in general a lot, you've got to think im fucking stupid to think it doesnt really sound like multiple guns are firing, or you are

ive seen video of shooting in areas with buildings before this too, the BLM shooters who shot at cops, preceding all of this, which had much more echoing due to more buildings

Its a cop looking for the shooter. Dont be a retard

Hes obviously looking for people shooting using his flashlight, retard. How stupid are you?

What a shitty video, conspiritards ACTUALLY think this supports their retarded theories. When will you scum fucks die already?

Thanks

You aren't experienced dude stfu, I've caught fish bigger than you are.

>i'm expecting a person fatally shot to not spring up
Again, you are making claims based on ignorance. Even a heart shot doesn't stop someone in their tracks. Stop expecting movies to reflect reality. Maybe go hunting once.

Stay retarded, it will never matter to the real world.

Yet you can't tell the difference in hue between a flashlight and a muzzle flash? Yeah right, you have never left your house.

Something has you really deep in your feelings about this. So emotional and frantic.

I mean you might in a chaotic situation where you're trying to figure out where shots are coming from.

They are dedicated fully to their chosen retardation.

>333
what did the frog god mean by this?

Attached: 944651-throg18.jpg (906x397, 94K)

Shit, show me a video, tell me people died and its a big deal. Then it's just people falling over because noises ? Which is it ? Looks like actors, not drunks, those drop and rolls are fast and crisp, fast enough too look like they caught a round, but then the crawling or jump up happens and they saunter off stage to repeat it for others visual benefit and terror, they are plants in the crowd stirring things up, MANY of them.
Interesting. I mean, if someone starts showing me dead bodies and shot riddled corpses i'll start listening. Until then ..

Attached: 35pzbw.jpg (408x356, 32K)

I have said nothing emotional. Why are you so dedicated to your (((preconceived narrative)))? Why not learn how reality works and make your conclusions from that instead of deciding on what you hope to be true but have no evidence to support?

Why are you so offended by this you whiney faggot

Attached: Shilling.png (1080x531, 78K)

Im not offended, just letting you know that by deciding to disregard reality you have excluded yourself from ever effecting it.

Is that John Podesta?

Q predicted this.

You needed to "let me know" with 25 posts?

kek, real

>Even a heart shot doesn't stop someone in their tracks.
Sure, just 99% of humans who require a functioning vascular system to retain consciousness and locomotion for more than few seconds.

Attached: 1525016678940.jpg (800x800, 200K)

You are retarded, after all. You still havent answer me yet : Why did you decide to mentally handicap yourself by partaking in (((preconceived narratives)))?

>Why not learn how reality works

because a registered democrat who shoots up a crowd of blatantly patriotic republican types in a time of heightened political tensions, political extremism and terrorism, is nothing more than a psychotic outburst, with absolutely no other possible motive or backstory, because your beloved CIAniggers who have done everything possible to subvert and destroy our democracy and destroy millions of lives in the process, have said so

you're real fuckin naive, kiddo