Wew

Just saw this shared on my Facebook.

This is what people actually believe

Attached: IMG_20180501_142352.jpg (529x910, 53K)

>you'll have to come to our next liturgy

Attached: cleeseno.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

>when schizophrenics start religions

>change pronouns in classic hymns

>Christ our Mother

>candles = feminine hygiene products? (Don't exclude trans women )

>lilith

>Persephone

Attached: django-unchained-samuel-l-jackson.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>I suffer not a woman to teach
What did Timmy mean by this?

>This is what people actually believe

Have you ever seen ASOIAF theory videos? It's stunningly similar.

People act the exact same way if you give them a limited source material and they're extremely hyped about it, but there's not enough to explain everything. The collected work of Tolkien might be a few books but the collected works of books about Tolkien and writings about his world and expansions and fan literature and analyses would fill half a library.

That's one fucking book series that we know is just made up. Now imagine it was a religion for thousands of years.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have witches active in your area

>This is what women on Facebook actually believe

Paul said that to Timothy, not Timothy himself.

>Episcopalians
>witches

Checks out actually

>That's one fucking book series that we know is just made up.
TAKE THAT BACK YOU DEGENERATE

Sorry, sorry. Frodo and Middle Earth are very real.. to you. Sauron's return soon, inshalla.

OP here , this is no where near where I live thankfully, but there is an Episcopal church in my town

The entire clergy is female. I went there for a candle light service on Christmas eve a few years ago. Never going back, the whole thing felt off, and the women, all looked like dikes and had that "look". You know, that forced, peaceful and content look that feminist have, like that are trying to prove they have found happiness, when it really just hides hate and venom and bitterness

is that the real life version of this image

Attached: asdf.jpg (908x539, 67K)

Just seeing the name "Lisa Gungor" on this piece of paper makes the rest of it all make sense. She and her husband are ex-Christian entertainers who left the church business to follow people like Rob Bell into a world un-tethered from truth in regards to scripture. If you see anyone in the religious sphere with the last name Gungor, you can be sure that they are one in the same as Rob Bell. Decent musicians to be sure, but their religious beliefs and morals have more in common with Oprah than Billy Graham.

I found it interesting that there's not a single mention of Mary in this mess of female empowerment

The girl that shared it is exactly the person in your pic

fortnite sucks ass and so do the jews n:)

fortnite sucks

Because mary was the image of what a women should be. Willing to bring a child into the world knowing the consequences.

Attached: Michelangelo's_Pieta_5450_cropncleaned_edit.jpg (1584x1660, 628K)

Leftism=Entropy=Satan.

The crushing inertia of Conservatism is what has stood against these entropic forces that have frothed underneath the surface for millennia. You think they did the whole Scapegoat thing just for fun? Rituals provided essential psychological catharsis for Pre-Modern people.

Too bad the Modern cult of Secularism and Mass Consumerism have melted down the uniqueness of all - reducing all people to platonic consumers - and producers. All the easier to rule and all the easier to sell shit to.

Fuck this stupid planet.

Attached: 1457443467846.jpg (500x363, 30K)

Is female ordination a mistake?

This is heresy

>opiate mass
>cis-men tape
>change classic hymns
>tampon candles
>lillith

Attached: 2016-12-02-23-05-27--1027096591.jpg (194x259, 16K)

>I found it interesting that there's not a single mention of Mary in this mess of female empowerment
Feminists always ignore successful women who are politically inconvenient for them. When's the last time you heard one of them bring up Ayn Rand or Margaret Thatcher as examples of successful women?

>Conservatism is what has stood against these entropic forces
Doing a great job...

Attached: 1515257778248.jpg (1920x1440, 308K)

Conservatives aren't bright. And they're not meant to be. Conservatism is a system of ethics as much as a worldview of (mere) survival. If things survive another day - the tragic conservative is satiated.Given how awful human life has been for millennia there is good reason this is the default position amongst the language speaking hominids.

E.G. The Chinese. The Chinese genetics favored the dumb and dullard - hence their complete and utter lack of technological achievements for millennia. They're pagans devoid of imagination, hence the systematic inertia of their civilization. Study their pre-modern language and you will understand that the past is very much alive in their hollow society.

Attached: 400px-Dancing_Lare_Musei_Capitolini_MC2174.jpg (400x600, 55K)