Our movies

Gibs muh a list of /ourmovies rite now

Attached: 1517945974210.jpg (2448x3264, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpWvnZVGbEg
imdb.com/title/tt0063794/
youtube.com/watch?v=jo18VIoR2xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: crossofiron.jpg (580x856, 128K)

I demand Pol bow to my will and tell me more
So far i remeber Blade Runner, Das Boot, wut else

like our based black guy said in video related
youtube.com/watch?v=wpWvnZVGbEg
u got till I count to five

moar daddy, moar plz

Absolutely one of the best movies ever.
Takes a whole day to watch.
imdb.com/title/tt0063794/

thats some ancient chit u got there boy

Why are you assholes always ugly??? Ugh

Well /tv/ and Jow Forums are sister boards so you could always look there.

ayo, hoolup new, is u tryna tell me dat my black ass be ugly n shiet, cuz it aint ugly. now gibs muh dem based movies (preferably like blade runner) rite now

no! I want based shit not just some tv faggotry. Pol has keen eye on things that have high calorific value

Attached: 81DiVeLeQYL._SY445_.jpg (320x445, 62K)

excellento, my beaner mexcian ass may just keep dat in mind

Attached: 8282.jpg (630x1200, 154K)

Pi. Always and forever, it's Jow Forums the movie and it's absolutely fucking amazing:
youtube.com/watch?v=jo18VIoR2xU

interesting, tell me moar, it seems intriquing as in maths plus jewish shit mixed together but seems cheaply made. Is it really any good

Muppet treasure island

As pretty much everything John Milius has written.

created by (((Aronofsky)))

Holy shit you’re a newfag

I demand u leave my Jow Forums board immediatly.
Also apologize, now!

I don't know if I really can without spoiling the shit out of it, I'll try, but you could probably gather all of this from the trailer. Anyway, there's this guy who's a total aspie, he's not a very social person and prefers the hum of all of his electronic gizmos to real human interactions. He's extremely smart though, a genius one could say even, and he notices patterns in everything. He starts analysing pi, believing that there's always order to chaos and that it must hold something special in it once you recognize the pattern. Finally he cracks it and the Jews start harassing him, believing that the true name of God is mathematical and that that's exactly what he found. He starts going insane and can't quite grasp what's real and what's just his imagination anymore. Beyond that, you'd have to watch it. But yes, it's really good. It's an old movie and it was shot with a low budget, but honestly it's really, really fucking good. One of my favorite movies ever.

Alice in Wonderland

great, already watching on fmovies. ty my based Krystof Radzikowski

imma take u to wonderland if u dont show big daddy (me) some mad respect rite now

Attached: POL_Viewing_vol._1.jpg (1484x2372, 1.85M)

Attached: 1488835393806.jpg (1456x2373, 1.06M)

You're welcome. Blade Runner is an absolute classic btw. The sequel is quite good too. Any recommendations from you? Could even be Estonian, as long as there's subtitles.

What the hell is a estonia?

estonia is a prison cell block in the Michigan Reformatory. It where young boys fight each other off with broomstick handles and garbage canlits

>Jew (Farquaad) kidnaps and displaces Whites (Fairy Tale Characters)
>Shrek (Aryan) doesn’t want rapefugees and jews in his swamp
>Fiona (White Woman) is kidnapped for the purpose of being a fucktoy for Jews
>Shrek saves her and kicks the asses of Jewish soldiers and eventually Farquaad
>Fiona comes out as her trueself and marries Shrek

Attached: 94E08A36-7448-4F7B-A6C0-97B246BE8CE7.jpg (367x550, 53K)

based movies? Idk bro, relativley good shit is the LOTR trilogy. Also some space horror called Pandorum - no politics there but good and interesting plot.

Tropa de fucking Elite. Both parts are awesome
>cops killing niggers
>liberals screaming FASCISM

The only downside is main cop gets cucked but i promise you it's an action movie on another level

agreed, very good movie, loved it as a kid and love it now - no homo bs, no negro gangsta shit and no tranny bathrooms in there. Great show

Grave of the Fireflies.

Believe it or not, I still haven't watched LOTR. I've read the books, but haven't seen the movies. They kept coming up with new releases all the time, adding scenes, changing shit, director's cut, all that. And seeing how fucking long these movies are I figured I'm going to wait a few years till they finally decide "ok, that's it" and then I'll get back to it. Never did, but it's on the backlog of shit to watch. I'll check what's up with Pandorum, never heard of it.

This is good too, but it'll give you some serious fucking feels. Sad movie.