Should Big Foot be protected from being hunted and shot? Are you they more human than beast?

Should Big Foot be protected from being hunted and shot? Are you they more human than beast?

Attached: BigFoot.jpg (640x529, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b7Z2dRrHSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DBwhtHA33mo
youtube.com/watch?v=9HJXS-MMNbs
youtube.com/watch?v=K5uaHnlZwFo
veehd.com/video/4588261_Congo-1995-DVDRip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are no bigfoots, and Jow Forums is against environment as it is widely believed that free market will fix it

> aaaaaand the next question will be about flat earth

>Are you they more human than beast?

Milk

Yes, 100%. They are beautiful creatures and deserve our protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=6b7Z2dRrHSQ

Bigfoot is a being that can move across dimensions at will. One will never be captured.

Protected? Those fuckers can vanish into thin air.

There is more than one relm you know?

Attached: 307932_480813738608367_2111558405_n.jpg (500x705, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DBwhtHA33mo
>REEEEEEE STOP NOW YETIS REE

These blind type things are portals.

>there are no bigfoots

why is Jow Forums so bluepilled on this? I have seen the tracks and fur MYSELF. I know plenty of other hunters that have. It is a well known unknown species of the North American forests. They just don't want to take it seriously because it ruins human migration models that so many scientists and politicians base their world views on.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HJXS-MMNbs

We should be protected from shitty threads and TV shows about bigfoot.

There are usually two different types. The gold eyed ones and the red eyed ones.

The gold ones just seem to watch us humans mostly.

The red ones are the baddies

I am not sure if Sasquatch is real, but something scared off a bear that was going to clawrape my face in the Kootenays when I was a kid.
It was jogging right at me and I had nowhere to go and then something made a racket in the trees to my left and the bear bolted off to my right.
If somebody shoots a Sasquatch, I am going to assume that a Sasquatch DID help me, and I fucking hunt its killer right back because I owe.

If you live innawoods and think you might be near some gold ones leave some food out on a stump or rock, they make take it and leave you a gift too. (Usually some kind of cool looking rocks or even little carved things.)

Yall niggas should read Congo by Michael Crighton to know who da real Kangz are.

>and Jow Forums is against environment as it is widely believed that free market will fix it

you nailed it

Attached: 1522729007356.jpg (890x768, 80K)

is this a remaster of jewish cabala larping as pagan?

Attached: pepewhy.jpg (951x840, 90K)

I've heard bears will run from Sasquatch

Yes. Unicorns, leprechauns and el chupacabra should also be protected species.

Read the bottom right corner, Juan. You goblins are so stupid it surprises me you can jump a fence.

>he can't even into Yggdrasil
kys

Attached: 809760d33q23.jpg (424x600, 90K)

it hurts cause environment is very important but no one cares because liberals and hippies hijacked it

There are deadly encounters with them too. It might be that there are sub species of Big Foot, some more animalistic and aggressive while others seem more human like and peaceful
youtube.com/watch?v=K5uaHnlZwFo

How about u just give us a short summary. Thanks.

Whatsa "gold one?"

He cute

Watch the movie adaptation if you have a short attention span.

veehd.com/video/4588261_Congo-1995-DVDRip

>"It is a well known unknown species"

Attached: MV5BMTQ3NzEzNjI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTcxNDM0MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_[1].jpg (182x268, 9K)

Their eyes are Goldish/Light Brown in color

Nigga, i wasn't interested enough to even read the Wikipedia article let alone sit here at work and watch a horror movie about apes.

YOOOOOOOOO RED EYES
RED EYES

See

Nigga I know you're already saving that link for later, it's ok to admit it.

A megalomaniac C.E.O. sends his son into the dangerous African Congo on a quest for a source of diamonds large enough and pure enough to function as powerful laser communications transmitters (or is it laser weapons?). When contact is lost with his son and the team his sometime daughter- in-law is sent after them.