How could people have been so cruel to other human beings?

How could people have been so cruel to other human beings?

Before you think this is bait/troll thread, let me explain myself. I hold many right-wing views. I think races have different IQs, I am strongly against African immigration to Europe, etc.

BUT those are political views that have a rational basis. When I meet an INDIVIDUAL African immigrant IRL, I treat him with maximum respect and love. Because he's a human being.

I don't understand why people either have to be cruel monsters, or lovey-dovey commie hippies. And I don't understand how your (American) ancestors could have done what they did to the slaves.

How can a man become so cruel to another man, is beyond me. "I hate immigration, I hate what it is doing to Europe, but here you are, a human being like me, it's not your fault, and I love you." That's my attitude.

We need to find a new way to be extremely right wing WITHOUT being racist.

Attached: montgomery.jpg (838x474, 58K)

Quick maffs:
A fair amount of the slaves were actually treated quite well, by and large. Certainly the average slave in the USA was SUBSTANTIAL better off than a slave anywhere else in the world.

2nd, the answer to your question. I don't believe this, but at the time they literally did not believe these were people. They were ACTUALLY chattle.

Faggot

African slaves sold their slaves to European slavers. Stop trying to make this into a race issue

All races practiced slavery; Europeans were just the first to end it.

>How could people have been so cruel to other human beings?
You're absolutely right. How could we have ended slavery? Now everyone on earth is being subjected to these niggers and they're not even getting some half-assed labor in exchange for their suffering.

>I treat him with maximum respect and love. Because he's a human being.
Try normal fucking respect.
Yes, I know a few women and men, that are of African descent, and for them as individuals, of course their group has no real relevance.
But then again, this isn't the way it should be.
It endangers our chances of making it to the stage of heavy genetic modification and then achieving actual post-racial society, not the multicult shit of today.
Races literally become an aesthetic choice rather than a preactical one.

niggers aren't human

Attached: 1522188657282.jpg (300x424, 22K)

>believes in IQ
>doesnt want to be racist
If you believe the truth then you are inherently racist no avoiding that. However its nothing eugenics cant sort out as far as im concerned.

They gave her huge tits. Nice.

>heavy genetic modification and then achieving actual post-racial society

You whites never give up.

Attached: 200px-Lautaro_flag.svg.png (200x157, 4K)

>extremely right wing WITHOUT being racist.
Can't be racist if there's only one race

>We need to find a new way to be extremely right wing WITHOUT being racist.
Nothing wrong with being racist.
Europe for Europeans, Africa for niggers, Middle-East for sandniggers. Stop all large-scale migration and different races can peacefully coexist in different countries.
Yes, there is a problem - what to do with people already in wrong places, what to do with the people whose ancestors were treated extremely badly etc. But I think everything can be sorted out if we start from basics.

I recognize differences between races, and I recognize East Asians and Europeans have higher average IQ than brown/black people.

But that doesn't mean I should dehumanize people with lower IQ. Why should only people with high IQ deserve my respect? I like stupid people too. I find some Down's Syndrome people extremely likeable and I liked to hang out with them when I was working as a volunteer

I'm saying we can say this "Europe for Europeans" without saying such things as "black are apes" etc - it's going too far, it dehumanizes human beings.

>black man being present near his kids
It was slavery, not high-fantasy.

>It was slavery, not high-fantasy.
LOL

>when I hang out with them voluntarily
Perhaps your attitudes towards them would change if you didn't have a choice in dealing with them

>I treat him with maximum respect and love. Because he's a human being.
Try normal fucking respect.
Yes, I know a few women and men, that are of African descent, and for them as individuals, of course their group has no real relevance.
But then again, them being here in my coutry en masse isn't the way it should be.
It endangers our chances of making it to the stage of heavy genetic modification and then achieving actual post-racial society, not the multicult shit of today.
Races literally become an aesthetic choice rather than a practical one once technology gets far enough.

Why do Westerners always project their idea of family on niggers? As if they'd give a shit about pregnant Shaniqua with the little niglet, hell millions of them leave their families trying to get to Europe every day

>new way to be extremely right wing WITHOUT being racist.
You mean hateful.
Racism is by its definition the differing treatment of people due to race.
Theoretically affirmative action is racism too.
But I guess it is kinda useless, as muh left doesn't care for honesty anyways.
I always try to stay honest, but the mainstream just doesn't operate like that, politics don't operate like that.

Lie, cheat and betray, that's the name of the game, user.

>Because he's a human being
WRONG
Sage and report

>And I don't understand how your (American) ancestors could have done what they did to the slaves.
Go live in North St. Louis for 6 months. Also my ancestors had no contact with slaves.

The ignororant views and moralizing of Europeans on racial issues really fucking disgusts me. I couldn't be as nice as you at this point.

You're a rare voice of reason in a sea of mindless retards.

Don't let this decadent place change you, OP.

>We need to find a new way to be extremely right wing WITHOUT being racist.
You can't be racist if there are no other races

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x742, 69K)

>decadent
Don't quite your English lessons, and also kill yourself

>Decadent
>marked by decay or decline
>an increasingly decadent society

Idiot.

Attached: 1315295067810.jpg (334x393, 19K)

Also

>quite

wewing irl right now

>How could a man become so cruel to another man, is beyond me
Because you're a naive idiot, full stop. That's it and that's all—you're a naive idiot that apparently knows nothing about humanity, human behavior, conflict, culture, history, or has ever seen or read anything about history before the mid-20th century.
You are a bald-faced idiot of the highest order, hence your feelings rule your feeble, undeveloped mind, same as all Liberals.

This "monument" wouldn't be bad by itself. It's too bad it represents the entire ideology of the corrupt and vile political left in America who use racism as a political tool to leverage power for themselves. In that regard, it is hollow trash that's an insult to the blacks killed during slavery and Jim Crowe years, and was erected in the spirit of manipulating blacks, virtue-signaling, and the continued over-exaggerated perception of American slavery compared to slavery in general worldwide.

Suck a dick, queer.

Attached: lookandlaugh.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>pol is bad
My comment stands. Especially the killing yourself part

>a non native speaker has a better vocabulary than you

How does it feel, brainlet?

>whites build monuments and statues to their greatest successes and inspirational heroes
>blacks build monuments to their greatest failures and shames
it's like a metaphor for modern black culture desu

Attached: Let me tell you about the Troubles.jpg (650x488, 60K)

>Before you think this is bait/troll thread
Too late

It's a foolish use of the word is what he's implying. This place is meant to be a forum for the discussion of things you can't really discuss publicly, there is nothing in decline about it. Well, with the exception of ignorant, overly-opinionated new faggots who do not wait the standard 2 year minimum of lurk time before posting.

We already achieved a post-racial society. It was called "the 1980's," and then Democrats began to lose power so they reinvented racism and started calling everybody racist to sucker black people, keep them locked in a poor welfare state and brainwashed by class-warfare and racism rhetoric, and justified opening borders and bringing in thousands of illegal immigrants while simultaneously demonizing western culture, hating America, and enacting openly racist policies against white people/supporting open racism against white people as normal and good.

Attached: familyfuckingmatters.jpg (1920x1080, 1019K)

yup it's to keep them enslaved to leftist ironically.

This Japanon is astute. A pointed observation. Well done.

All land is taken by conquest. All civilization is built on war and violence.

"In the whole vast dome of living nature there reigns an open violence. A kind of prescriptive fury which arms all the creatures to their common doom: as soon as you leave the inanimate kingdom you find the decree of violent death inscribed on the very frontiers of life. You feel it already in the vegetable kingdom: from the great catalpa to the humblest herb, how many plants die and how many are killed; but, from the moment you enter the animal kingdom, this law is suddenly in the most dreadful evidence. A Power, a violence, at once hidden and palpable. . . has in each species appointed a certain number of animals to devour the others. . . And who [in this general carnage] exterminates him who will exterminate all others? Himself. It is man who is charged with the slaughter of man. . . The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause, until the consummation of things, until evil is extinct, until the death of death".

Just look at nature, OP. All beauty, all nice things are produced in a horrible and endlessly bloody field of never ending slaughter. Evolution is completely directionless, and only through the perpetutal destruction of all things can beauty be created.. Look at the beauty of a peacocks tail.. How do you think that came to be? Oh right, through a brutal and destructive selection process which esnured that the less sophisticated ones died out. And imagine that selection stopped happening, the beauty of the peacock would very quickly dissapear due to dysgenics.

That's what's happening to the human race right now by the way..

>Well, with the exception of ignorant, overly-opinionated new faggots who do not wait the standard 2 year minimum of lurk time before posting.

Exactly.

It's not just Jow Forums though, it's every fucking board.

>Before you think this is bait/troll thread
>And I don't understand how your (American) ancestors could have done what they did to the slaves.

Seriously fuck off... Slavery is older than liberty and has been experienced by every group on the planet. Go fuck yourself and sage this shit blog post masked as a thread

Unfortunately racism will never not exist. Racism is ingrained into societies dissented minority now. When i see mass immigration of ethnic immigrants, i do not see a bunch of niggers. I see a bunch of lazy suck asses trying to break into our country and live off of welfare. Hate peoples ideas not their skin color.

Sorry OP but you're dead wrong. You're a good guy but you've almost certainly never had extensive contact with shitskinned subhumans. These people take advantage of charity, see kindness or even just being a reasonable human being as a weakness to be exploited. To deal with them you have to completely harden your heart toward them because the few exceptions to the rule aren't worth being vunerable to the rest of them. Dehumanize them and move on my friend.

Ohh so now we are erecting statues to made up history. This is going to end well.

Where is that quote from, Lithuanian nig? Pretty awesome.

what the fuck do you know about farm equipment? kys cuck

>Slovenia
Why am I not even surprised anymore?

Attached: 1445692816133.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>ignorant
great argument retard

of course leftists have to make slavery out to be worse than it was or it wouldn't work as an original sin

>lynching memorial
Remember all those Confederate monuments that got defaced?
Payback's a butch, and we're the Generation of Revenge

Attached: 1525121542066.jpg (640x462, 72K)

Why does it look like he's taking a piss?

Mostly because they weren't seen as human beings. Not just because they look different but imagine living in Europe in the 1700s, the style of dress, the level of technology, architecture, language, and philosophy, and then going to Africa and seeing half-naked people with bones in their noses, living in mud huts, dancing around a fire, yelling "ooga booga" at each other.

Romans often enslaved Greeks, but they were treated very respectfully because their civilization was similarly respectable and they could relate to one another. Africans weren't even recognizeable as people until we started dressing them in our clothes, mixing European DNA into them, and trying to teach them English.

Attached: 23d8cfac04218deccc621e8f6330facd[1].jpg (960x540, 149K)

fuck iq. your kind destroyed the rest of the world. To the point now you proudly take credit for this fucked up world as if it's something we all benefit from. Whites hate this fucking world too. unless you want to start comparing your lives to POC's.

you cave beast knew fuck all and were taught by all those you have destroyed.

Why are we building statues of people who lost?

I assume you're referring to the Africans who enslaved their fellow countrymen and sold them to merchants. Or are you referring to the Jewish merchants who bought the slaves in West Africa and sold them as a commodity in the American colonies?

1. less than 5% owned slaves AT ITS PEAK

2. slavery is a BLACK institution. They created it, introduced it to America, and sued to make it legal.

3. guess who still commits slavery to this day? Go ahead. I won't give away the surprise.

Attached: SH0202.jpg (828x780, 274K)

I see it exactly like you

Toxic altruism here.

It was the zeitgeist you dumbass. You gonna judge someone for what their predecessors did?
What your communist Partizans did to the free people is non important, you don't ask have they treated eveyone like human beings.

Fucking virtue signaling hypocrite.
Talking about 'racial guilt' and 'racial debt' makes you no better than (((they))) are.

some rayyycist is going to paint the entire statue white. it's gonna happen at some point. not me. i don't want to go all the way to AL to do it. but it'll be funny once this gets fucking rekt by whoever is angry enough to do it.

>They were ACTUALLY chattle
Still are too.

Attached: grazing.webm (718x404, 1.95M)