How butthurt will Jow Forums be when it turns out that he just created this 'MAGA persona' to promote his new album...

How butthurt will Jow Forums be when it turns out that he just created this 'MAGA persona' to promote his new album? It's definitely not a new concept, he's done it before.

Attached: 1200px-Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg (1200x1390, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxwfDlhJIpw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah people here seem to forget that Kanye West is literally a crazy person

Not mad at all. I applaud based Kanye for doing things his own way and not submitting to the brainwashing of globalist-liberals.

Not very because once you support Hitler you can't go back on that. A country is grieving and he decides to make an opportunity about it. I'm with John Legend.

I can't believe you just spend more than 5 seconds coming up with this weak bait

I keep telling people; you would have to be a goddamned moron not to see that Kanye is using the current political climate to his commercial advantage. More companies should go all MAGA, they would be dumb not to atm.

Attached: hmm.jpg (640x638, 54K)

>an artist doing it means companies should
stay out of marketing

He still pissed off liberals. I don’t care.

Attached: A3924D05-149D-4592-90A0-9DA9537FC7E8.jpg (640x816, 338K)

>I applaud based Kanye for doing things his own way

He's never done things his own way. He's always been a controlled puppet. If he was going against the deep state he'd be in a mental hospital right now getting more electroshock therapy or DEAD.

The deep state owns both sides. They create the narrative. They create the players of the alt-left & alt-right. Right now they're working over-time to bridge the gap...to ruin both the democratic & republican party to form a new idealistic independent party they control that everyone can agree on.

They have their bot Kanye believing he can be the next President in 2020. The Kardashian's want to take over the white house. They can only do that through Kanye. Watch as he becomes more & more political and surprises everyone when he's a candidate in 2020.

Attached: whtkny.jpg (960x679, 169K)

Him and Kim ran off with the family jewels

In reality he arranged for them to disappear so he could re-up with his stock

Now he's a political puppet doing what he says or they rat on him....

I think he's genuine. Had my doubts, but I'm getting more convinced by the way he talks. He seriously wants to know the facts. He's in a sponge state and it looks legit imho. youtube.com/watch?v=zxwfDlhJIpw&feature=youtu.be

>imma alienate 70% of my fan base to promote an album that was going to sell anyway.
You see why that's retarded right?

Attached: 1524795140446m.jpg (879x1024, 143K)

Attached: 1523575309139.jpg (600x457, 35K)

it's performance art. right on par with shapiro, milo, southern, mcginnis, crowder, and jones.
the only people who legitimately go apeshit, or set up "change my mind" tables or make speeches and hold conferences for their ideology are left wingers. conservatives don't need to. conservatives go to work, raise their kids, go to church, work in the garage, make dinner, mow the lawn.
if you see someone on the streets spouting right wing views, ignore them, it is nothing but performance art. if you see someone spouting left wing views, stop and address them and their ideas and do your best to shut them down.

same situation with christians. christians don't need to be out in the streets with signs and megaphones. if see you one, ignore them, if you see an atheist or other non christian, stop and address them and try to shut them down as well.

Haha buy albums?? Hohoho

>applaud based Kanye
>not submitting to the brainwashing of globalist-liberals
You're a fucking idiot.

Yea remember when he tried to create a beef with 50 cent to see who could sell the most albums back in the day? He is known to stir things up close to album time

I watched the interview with Charlamange and his conversation with TI, and he comes off as only liking Trump because Trump is an outsider. He is unwilling to talk about any policies. It looks like he's avoiding talking about any policies because he thinks black people are not ready to hear it. That may be giving him too much credit, but he's been a Trump fan for two years, and he's been hanging out with Candace Owens, so he definitely knows something about Trump other than he is an outsider.

I can't tell what his point is.

If he's letting Candace get a lot more msm airtime because of his celebrity, then he must agree with her on some things.

>They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus
>That means guns, sex, lies, video tapes
>But if I talk about God my record won't get played Huh?
>Well if this take away from my spins
>Which will probably take away from my ends
>Then I hope this take away from my sins
>And bring the day that I'm dreaming about
>Next time I'm in the club everybody screaming out
>JESUS WALKS

No, he doesn't want to talk policy because he doesn't know enough about it and he acknowledges this. He tweeted that he doesn't know enough about conservatism to declare himself a conservative. Then he's been tweeting screenshots of texts people are sending him trying to educate him about both sides. He's trying to learn. I believe he overall agrees with Candace is trying to learn from her, hence meeting with her.

I should add, I suspect he's "viscerally" a conservative and is trying to become better informed before sticking his foot in his mouth.

Not as butthurt as the people that think pol cares when it actually doesn't

How butthurt will you be when it turns out to be genuine?

Attached: C17783F8-C38F-44DC-93C9-7B35447E5FD0.jpg (679x567, 180K)

Attached: tsatopisafag.jpg (600x600, 114K)

Its obvious he is doing it for the attention.

LOVE
CONQUERS
ALL
I'm glad pol finally admits that.

Attached: Untitled.png (556x146, 16K)

perhaps you are right OP.

>he just created this 'MAGA persona' to promote his new album
He's been friends with the Trumps for 13 years you tard.

Attached: 1525061194942.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

Most...people in the public eye have a natural propensity for narcissism and "it's all about me" attitude. His comments may very well be genuine, but he may also be milking the sheep for some well timed self relevance.

The eyes are the gateway to the soul.
It has been said that you can gauge someones intelligence by the clarity of their eyes.
Enlarge the OP photograph.
Peer deep into his eyes. You'll see darkness there and nothing more.

He wants to sell more books of yeezus

kanye is a troll. if he did that he would be more Jow Forums than ever

>butthurt

who gives a shit what kanye thinks

the fact that he triggered progressives alone was worth it