Daniel Holtzclaw

Is this the most tragic case of #MeToo roastie bullshit?

>never really looked into the details, always assumed he was a fucked up hapa and guilty because (((media))) said so
>somehow watch a news report on him on Jewtube
>is pretty Chad and played football
>tried to join the pro league
>didn't get drafted
>okay.jpeg, becomes a cop
>media tries to spin it like this disappointment caused him to become a psycho
>the detective interviewing him before he gets suspended is a strong, empowered dyke with short hair that admitted on camera she wanted him in prison
>he allegedly sexually harassed a FIFTY NINE years old nigger with purple hair when he was driving home in his squad car to his hot white wife because she was swerving in and out of her lane
>described by everyone as a gentle giant and teddybear
>while he was patting her down/"sexually assaulting" her, she was taunting him asking if he would shoot her, kept talking about his gun, cuz you know #BLM
>all his gear was turned off because he was off duty, so it's her word against his word
>FIFTY NINE YEAR OLD NIGGER WITH PURPLE HAIR

Now I'm not saying he is innocent but there is a damn good chance he is. Seriously, anytime you read about some #MeToo roastie accusing someone, always assume the guy is innocent. Not in the "innocent until proven guilty" sense, but truly innocent.

Attached: download (1).jpg (807x947, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holtzclawtrial.com/untold-story/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy is unequivocably guilty. His cruiser GPS data matched up with numerous reports of sexual assaults. Various black women told detectives "a cop assaulted me at this location" and they checked the data, and every time it was HIS car, after working hours, and he did not report being in the area for any legitimate reason. You can watch his interview with detectives on YouTube--he's a guilty mess. He has no explanation, contradicts himself multiple times, and doesn't even react with indignation after being accused of being a serial rapist like you'd expect any innocent person to do.

clearly you didn't read enough into this because it's extremely clear that he's guilty.

he looks like he is part down syndrome

Oklahoma Court worker who gave him drug tests here

AMA

Checked. Shame their wasted on a larp

His father failed him. In a lot of ways.

But.....why negresses? I thought Hapas were obsessed with white roasties?

Is he the anti-Elliot?

>why does a sick twisted freak do things that don't make logical sense to me?

an age old question, user. good luck finding the answer.

>His cruiser GPS data matched up with numerous reports of sexual assaults

So the data matches where he patted down his "victims", all strong independent black women with a history of prostitution and drug abuse. Proves nothing.

he would have been covered up if he was white
the precinct let him take the hit because he part chink

Attached: mozlhak.png (527x836, 400K)

you're missing an essential element to this, which is what came first. it's not like they tracked all these women down and THEN they came up with a story about being abused. the women independently came forward claiming abuse, without knowing each other, without having any relation to each other, and with nothing to gain. they had no money, so it's not like they had any way to organize some grand conspiracy to take down some random cop. how would such a conspiracy even take place? you track down random women who just HAPPENED to be stopped by a cop for no reason, after working hours, unreported and unlogged by him? how would they know he had a pattern of doing this? WHY would he have a pattern of doing this? why would he stop random women and then fail to log it, and if he did have such an odd habit, WHO would notice it and be able to organize a conspiracy to frame him? and WHY?

the women all came forward with only one thing in common: a cop assaulted me. so the investigators look at the locations where the assaults occurred, and only then did they realize it was Holtzclaw. They realized it was him because he was the one at those locations.

It's simply impossible for this to be a frame job. Who would orchestrate such an event? How would they do it? Why would they do it? The only possible explanation is that he sexually assaulted the women. It's simply not possible to arrange for over a dozen women to happen to encounter the same cop under dubious circumstances indicating a sexual assault, with no motive, with no way of knowing he wouldn't log the encounters, with no way of knowing he wouldn't have an alibi, with no way of reimbursing the "victims" for the hassle of engaging in the cover up. There is simply no credible theory. If you can muster one, I'm happy to entertain it, but it will probably be pretty stupid.

Believe me or not, I don’t care
Here’s a pic of me outside my office next to the OK County courthouse. Also yeah he was guilty as fuck

Attached: E5274712-58D0-44F7-8079-9797D62FB4F7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

downies get asian eyes

it would be the most complex frame job in American criminal history, and for what? To take down some random meathead cop? Please provide any example of such a conspiracy having taken place. For such a complex conspiracy to be successful, surely there must be dozens of examples of others that failed and were exposed. So where are they? Where in American history can you point to dozens of women conspiring to take down an innocent man and just happening to have all of the pieces fall into place?

We should care about this non-story why?

Here's a question: is it worth risking your job to look cool to five or six strangers on the internet?

100% worth it

timestamp nigger
then tell more

>Implying niggers don't deserve it

He deserves a medal.

White on black rape rate lower than HAPA on black rape rate

Statistically zero whites rape blacks

Is that that fucking Eurasian tiger guy?

idk

holtzclawtrial.com/untold-story/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
Leafs will defend this

You think negresses enjoy going to the police? If they were bitching on facebook about how the pigs is evil, that's one thing, but they don't go to the cops unless they're actually in trouble because that looks bad after spending all their time on facebook bitching about how the pigs is evil. If it were one instance, there'd be reason to doubt, but multiples make a pattern.

Also, he didn't report his activity. If he was being above-board about off-duty policing, he would have filed a report after the fact.

>Is he the anti-Elliot?

Obviously. Fucking look at him!

Or it was like this, he was targeting these people but not to rape them.
They knew each other and bitched to their friends about their encounter with him.

>o guuuurl you neva gess what happen to me today, I was pulled over by the biggest Asian you ever seen
>o shit, nairobiqua was too just this past week! we should ask around an see who else

Then they all claim he raped them. Unless they had his semen and other concrete evidence him just being in the area for each is circumstantial as fuck.

(((they))) spend trillions of $$$ making people think that the world is round to push globalism, and you doubt that something small like this is possible?

Nice LARP faggot.

Why do shills care about "exposing" this guy? Too many larp posts in here.

>They knew each other and bitched to their friends about their encounter with him.

your "plausible" theory didn't even make it two sentences. the victims were from all across town and had no known affiliations or friends in common. something like this would be pretty easy to prove in a court of law. do you think all thirteen victims rented a conference room in a hotel to hatch out their conspiracy, or did they use a listserv? did they vote by committee or elect a conspiracy president to make decisions on how to hatch their dastardly plan? and most importantly, WHY would they do this?

>no known affiliations
Niggers can't afford phones, aren't formally employed, don't attend school, don't attend church anymore, etc
Of course they have no known affiliations.
>or friends in common
Niggers never trust law enforcement or any uppity cracker that might be asking questions about their friends.
>do you or does anybody you know know shebooniqua?
>no
>oh OK then

>he would have been covered up if he is white
What are you smoking this would be the lead story on every last news show as an example of whites using their privilege over the poor black women.

He's clearly on roids dude, being fucked in the head isn't a stretch

>Niggers can't afford phones, aren't formally employed, don't attend school, don't attend church anymore, etc
>Can construct complex criminal conspiracies well enough to fool career investigators, prosecutors, judges, media, and jury

because he was high test. low t basedboys are intimidated by black chicks, high t alphas feel desire to conquer them sexually.

>Implying niggers cant construct complex criminal conspiracies so everything im told by investigators, prosecutors, judges, media, and jury is 100% true
Wtf i love the state now! I do think he is guily though.

No dudes attracted to man face are attracted to them sexually. I find black women as a general rule to be unattractive. I grew up in Detroit and know what a vile bunch they are. Though now thanks to feminism white women are just as vile.

Attached: DbqQDPNVMAE4tjd.jpg (915x1200, 219K)

low t estronaut detected

Nobody can be "guilty" of raping some nigger. If anything, they could only really find him guilty of spreading STDs, which is a homo-faggot offense.

Doggo will never see his master.

Attached: download.png (450x600, 331K)

So much energy trying to convince us he's guilty, plus this one obvious LARPer who claims to have interacted with him. Somerthing (((fishy))) is going on.

>WHY would they do this?
Are you seriously trying to apply logic to the thought process of some dyke police chief? >>>/reddit/

you literally haven't presented an argument aside from coincidence, which is not an actual argument. You have to be shilling

Yes, he's Finnish.

>Be HAPA
>Actually be Chad-tier
>Immediately jailed for life

>However, the final jury was an all-white jury of eight men and four women.
Guarantee all of them are dirty fucking liberals and that he was fucked over the the libshit court system

To many hits in football