It passed the Representatives and currently has a 94% chance of implementation

It passed the Representatives and currently has a 94% chance of implementation

>Despite best efforts of Polish Americans, the US House of Representatives voted today in favor of Act S.447. On motion to suspend the rules, and in an almost empty Chamber, a handful of representatives agreed to S. 447 by highly controversial voice vote. There was no quorum and there was no 2/3 votes “for” S. 447.

>The only significant opposition to the bill came from Flordia’s Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen who actually demanded a much more restrictive legislation.
>The House initially intended to deal with Act H.R. 1226, a sister bill of S. 447, but Paul Ryan, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, decided last Friday to suspend the normally applicable procedure and allow the vote not on its own Act H.R.1226, but on the Senate Act S.447. Rep. Ed Royce from California admitted during today’s session that numerous Jewish organizations like WJRO and ADL exerted enormous pressure on representatives to pass Act S. 447 in favor of claims organizations

stopacthr1226.org/breaking-news-the-us-house-of-representatives-voted-for-act-s-447/

Attached: Holocaust bill.png (800x1235, 650K)

perfect name

>Despite best efforts of Polish Americans
lmao at Polish bastards trying to hold on to stolen property. This is a good bill.

>JUST act

Attached: 1518837686612.gif (400x231, 867K)

Hello Schlomo

The sooner the US is browned and falls apart the better. Without the golem the kikes won't exert so much influence

Cant poland just ignore the bills consequences and refuse to pay?
In the end the US would have to sanction an ally to push it through.

Poland doesn't have a military and relies on the US to not be invaded by Russia. They also need EU gibs to stop their economy from collapsing so they will cry and bitch and moan but in the end they will give back the property that was stolen from the Jews.

EUgibs are not simultaneous with USgibs and we cant really afford loosing them either.
They might rely on the US on military matters but that was foolish in the first place. If I can murder a russian in the east or at least try to before I get shot this would be a fulfilled life, europeans must stop yielding and learn that you can never appease enough to the jews once you started until you are left as cattle.

Fucking kikes never stop

its trade war shit hidden with jewery . america and europe have had their share of back bitting. we have refused to allow soem things to be sold like kinder surprise for the sake of our companies like in that example herseys to benefit

if they have to pay descendants than well fuck thats not just paying the victim thats boomers who were born after the fact and genXers they popped out and their milleneal kids and the genZ tards. thats 100% loss and european countries cant afford it

its meant to keep merkel from getting to mouthy

"Holocaust Restitution"
The kikes that died were Polish citizens so their belonging can be returned to their kin after a court case were you prove you're related to the person dead. Just like for everyone else

But of course the kike organization and israel have some magic claim on property that was never their and no one ever give it them.
It's like some Polish-American died in the US, left his property without anyone to inherit it and then Poland claimed it's somehow theirs
Fucking kikes

Damn, this is very accurate

Unless Poorland decides to loosen its ties with America

>wawawawawawawawa

Sorry, but influence makes right

Why does every country betray Poland?

>if they have to pay descendants
The descendants have a right to claim it, just like everyone else.
The thing is these kike orgs and israel want to exort it from us using the golem (the US), something they have 0 claim under Polish and internation law

That's why they now constantly spam every (((media))) that Poles were "evil nazis" and that we helped them. And that fucking kike israeli president Poland (that didn't exist then as it was conquered by germany and russia) was helping nazi germany

I knew kikes were psychopath liars but this shit really opened my eyes. And I think it opened the eyes of many Poles, some good from it came after all

Are they deliberately trying to get more people to hate them? Because it seems like it.

Attached: pepe32.png (1024x937, 834K)

Back to the oven Chaim

This push to get Poland to pay up is absurd. It will just turn more people antisemitic. Most of the property would not go to polish families, but would be weaseled away to outsiders.

can't because your whore mother is now sucking my dick

Oh, believe me, they will do it if Israel orders them.

They cannot help themselves, this is why they get expelled from every corner of the world until they subverted and corrupted Western civilization and control America as a golem. Hopefully Iran will nuke Israel and liberate us from their control.

I would rather say that's bad news for us

Attached: makes_you_think.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

i have ties to the jewish congregation in Craców.
There are many real estates already managed by the administration of the craców jewish administration and it is a hotbed of corruption and theft.
The former leader (not even a jew himself, but ) and now his daughter, who are both backed by the american jews act like all the properties are their own and sell them off cheaply to other jews and get bribed handsomely in the process. if previous owners are ever found they only get a fraction of what it is worth.

don't give any more to those jewish organisations. it's seldomly benefiting the former owners (most already claimed) and not the jews in general, but a tiny minority to get rich off it.

don't understand how jews are not getting angry at that they at large don't benefit from it.

>not even a jew himself, but
but a polish catholic that had been adopted by jews and claims jewish status now...

That still won't remove the kikes that infested the US. Call me blackpilled but I jsut don't see a way out for the US out of this, you're too far gone