Israeli farmers get American Evangelicals to pick their grapes for free

There was a post I read which briefly touched upon this and it seemed so ridiculous that I didn't believe it. But lo and behold it's actually true: There are literally American evangelicals who fly out all the way to Israel just to pick Jewish farmers' grapes for them for free.

Local Jews don't want to do the work and as the farms are in the West Bank local Muslim workers can't be trusted not to sabotage the crops. But by happy coincidence Christian leaders in America have told their followers there's a 'biblical prophecy' which mandates they work on Jewish farms for no pay.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg

What the fuck is wrong with American Evangelicals? Not even memeing. Is Evangelicalism literally just a scam by Jews to get goys to do whatever they tell them?

Attached: 1496689783730.png (849x390, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwoofinternational.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=gRmi3cQ2hBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is Evangelicalism literally just a scam by Jews to get goys to do whatever they tell them?
More or less.

Maybe they're the good Jews that will survive the Revelations culling.

tfw you’ll never marry a blond evangelical shiksa who loves Israel.
I’m moving to Israel fuck goymeRica

Christcucks doing their thing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahha wow.
Must be nice to have a book with provisions in it to benefit you no matter what. There are tons of books like that though.

Wtf man and we have to beat black people into doing work. The jews are truly superior. They get workers and don't even have to pay or whip them. Crazy.

>Local Jews don't want to do the work

jews not wanting to work.. now ive heard everything

White's are the new mexicnas.

>those noses

they are all jews ffs user

how can "christians" be so ignorant of the gospel?

SHABBOS GOY

Jews created the slave sect for a reason. Get to work goyim

This is just standard christcuck behavior

Attached: 1525114957629.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Evangelicals are the definition of christ cucks and are a huge part of why so many young white men hate christianity.

and this is why evangelicals suck so much balls and their church is a sham

I see nothing wrong with this. They volunteered

> Is Evangelicalism literally just a scam by Jews to get goys to do whatever they tell them?
Yed

Attached: 1525110531527.jpg (425x240, 25K)

Is it any wonder that Christian culture got absolutely raped in the culture wars? These evangelicals were the backbone of social conservatives in America and yet they literally worship the same kikes who spread degeneracy. They are heretics and they deserve to burn.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

They should be paying us!

REALLY?!
Do you really see NOTHING WRONG?!
With using our fields without PAYING?!!?!?!??!

You fu7kin' Goylover

It's called WWOOFing. It happens all over the world. Working for food and board used to be commonplace.

Of course Christians have no problem working for food and board to stay in the holy land, Israel is fucking expensive.

wwoofinternational.org/

The funniest part in all of this is that they refuse to allow the goyim to be a part of the actual wine making, because that would taint it and make it un kosher. That's right, dumb fucks, they are just fine with using you as a beast of burden that is filthy and disgusting.

Attached: born to jew.jpg (486x576, 80K)

They listen to false prophet John Hagee

What do you guys think (((Christianity))) ( and also (((Islam))) was invented?

To serve the jewish god and the jews.

If we refuse to pick the grapes they might take away our 'Greatest Ally' status and give it to Russia...

Attached: awooo35f.png (421x416, 112K)

The great apostasy. Christians chose the world and are reaping the fruits of it, literally in this case.

Atheists mocking us are worldly fools laughing as the ship sinks, hating the ship that was sabotaged, not the enemy that sabotaged it.

Jesus is coming soon

As opposed to serving the gods of the black forests and throwing my ancestors into the bogs? Fuck your retarded reinterpretation of what are cool legends.

Kek

Absolutely pathetic

I swear, the Evangelicals are the Judas Iscariots of Christianity.
>Prophecy that Jesus would be killed
>Judas obliges
>Prophecy of end times for all humanity
>Evangelicals oblige

You just made the thread into shit using only knowledge and a link.

Congratulations

Can someone just fucking nuke this joke of a country already

Attached: 1320639520289.jpg (400x266, 20K)

I don't know
CAN ANYONE?!

My sides

goymeRica Kek

Americans are dumb subhumans who don't have a culture so they steal other peoples culture and americanise it which means totally destroyit

Attached: 1525197138854.png (768x960, 885K)

Definitely Gods chosen people.

Attached: ivanka-1st world issues (2).jpg (899x638, 161K)

Here

Attached: Your sides.jpg (262x193, 14K)

good goys

Lord preserve us from those freaks

Attached: Heresy.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Attached: saruman_bibi.png (640x638, 599K)

Hey bagel muncher, you know who gave us all that dirty fried food in this country? That's right, it was your people, so they didn't have to cook on the sabbath.

FUCKIN SLAVES MAN

Attached: 1512756077045.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

You are a level 9000 jew.

Everyone needs to start thinking in terms of the end times even if they don't believe in religion.

Attached: 1514677119040.jpg (1000x976, 892K)

>israeli jew scamming american christian
who would of thought? is this not a standard protocol between jewish master and american slave?

Attached: 1505602505289.jpg (940x672, 138K)

I know, but you have to admit, purposely fulfilling prophecies is a Judas tier move. Besides, it's like they believe they are wiser than God, how else do you come to the conclusion that you can force His hand?

American Protestants stopped worshipping God long ago. They needed something to replace him with and this is what they've chosen.

Ouch, I know it's true too

We bongs stopped worshiping God, and began worshiping ourselves, which just shows how fucking stupid this country is and why it's going down the toilet.

Evangelicals are the equivalent of cultists.

Attached: 1523992357604.jpg (850x400, 66K)

>protestants are retarded
basically common knowledge

Evangelicals are fucking retarded.

Protestants are fucking retarded

I feel that way increasingly, however my denomination of choice would be orthodoxy. I don't see much in western Christianity, seems like politics and money did its thing and there's very little Christ left in it, that goes for the RCC too, it's just that they've kept their traditions more in spite of it.

Attached: jew destroy world.jpg (958x775, 661K)

Jesus Christ have mercy.

It makes me sad that most of hardliner Christians are absolutely the same here. They might be against homosexuality and other such degeneracy, but are fanatically pro-Israel.

OMG where do I sign up?? I want to do this for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He who died on a cross for the sins of all mankind. To do this for God's chosen people is truly a blessing. Thank you for sharing this op. I love you and God loves you

If they pay my plane tickets and shit I would do it.

Dude
No
We aint gonna pay for your ticket so you can
>Come
>Work out all day
>Sip wine all night
>And breathe the same air as me

Fu*k you

evangelicalism is like blatent political preaching
the sermons are more like self-help seminars than actual biblical preaching

youtube.com/watch?v=gRmi3cQ2hBw

Attached: Rich pastors.jpg (810x1521, 821K)