Definite False Flag V: Shuck and Jive Edition

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170088408/#170088408 for context.

Continued from the last thread, it was pointed out that some black woman down in Florida had her cars and home vandalized by some "racists".
Yet, the spray paint on her car and home says "nigga" instead of "nigger", her tires were not slashed, windows at the house left unbroken, and the "fire" never happened.

Also, one user found out that she took photos with the spray paint can on her countertop and her daughter claiming "we gon be rich soon hold on"

UPDATE: Sent messages to the local police department down where she is and to her church.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 2.55.53 PM.png (1028x599, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170079432/#170079432
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170069320/#170069320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

Attached: williams_g_3_RICH.png (514x301, 65K)

Thanks for baking

Attached: baker.jpg (1000x667, 58K)

Bump for great justice, someone should drop the archive links for old threads as well

Attached: file.png (2708x2428, 1.26M)

suk a dik porchjesus

Attached: file.png (1742x1502, 2.59M)

Attached: 29790575_2314523771894749_7287072131340692346_n.jpg (720x960, 40K)

To whom it may concern:

I have information regarding the vandalism case at the Darisaw home. There are some facts concerning this matter that should be brought to the attention of the parties investigating.

Prior to the act, the victim, Ms. Darisaw, posted photos to her Facebook account showing a can of red Rustoleum spray paint sitting on the counter in her home. This paint appears to have been used to upcycle a cast iron patio table that is painted red and is placed in her home as a breakfast or dinette table. The paint matches the color of the spray paint that was used on her home and cars. As Ms. Darisaw is seeking support from the public and receiving donations, it is advisable to compare the paint used on the home and vehicles to the paint located in her home, or against the paint that was used on the patio table.

Further, on the day prior to the incident, the daughter of the victim posted a note to her Facebook account that reads "We gon be rich soon hold on." It is unclear what this note is in reference to, but the donations page on gofundme has accumulated thousands of dollars today.

Finally, the incident has been characterized as a race-based hate crime. These allegations should be taken seriously, but should hold up to scrutiny as hate crimes can cause deeper wounds in the community than petty vandalism, and sow division among neighbors and Americans alike. The nature of the messages doesn't appear to be consistent with a crime of hate as the vulgarity has been misspelled to soften the blow. Hate groups are not shy with their rhetoric, and generally don't use colloquial forms of vulgarities.

I urge further investigation into this matter before too many Americans are subjected to a fundraising scam and the racial divide in this country deepens.

Attached: 1525195422424m.jpg (1024x918, 75K)

Attached: file.png (1080x1076, 1.3M)

porch of geese**

Attached: file.png (597x742, 95K)

Attached: file.png (734x589, 119K)

>and to her church.
yeesh, can't see them chastising one of there own unless she gets caught. However, notifying them now is the proper choice as she will be milking her newly established victim-hood status and there needs at least be the option of skepticism for those that she will exploit the soonest

also, the cars rims also werent painted either and her table is spray painted the same color as the graffiti

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170079432/#170079432

and

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170069320/#170069320

thank you OP
been in since you originally posted and I have to say this has made my day, at least until the tornadoes arrive this afternoon

Way ahead of you. Sent it to her church since I am a "pastor".

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 2.50.54 PM.png (734x589, 127K)

That's not the same can. Please stop posting that picture. The can in question is pic related.

Attached: regal-red-rust-oleum-stops-rust-general-purpose-spray-paint-7765830-c3_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

The damn can is right on her granite counter top

>notice how only the windshields are damaged and none of the other windows

Florida Statute 627.7288 requires auto insurers in Florida to replace or repair their policy holders damaged windshield with zero deductible, or, in other words, for “free.

>can says Rust-Oleum
>Posts Rust-Oleum
Sound logic there, user

that too, I was just adding more

Attached: 1515481156537.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

bump

>try to pull off insurance fraud by exploiting wypipo political games
>Jow Forums catches on
>instantly made a laughing stock as every area in a 50-mile radius is messaged about your niggery

Attached: 1498425520688.gif (800x430, 897K)

Portubro is back!!!

Attached: literallyme.jpg (218x250, 22K)

guys i want to report it to www.ocala.com/contact but i need the address and info

>spacing of the graphics/text immediately under the Rustoleum logo means nothing, user
For the record, I've been working for a long time in a paint department at a large home improvement store.

literally you

Miracles do happen after all

Attached: 1150094319868.jpg (750x600, 70K)

she's going to be a local celebrity but not for the reason she expected.

Attached: 1512443019686.gif (625x337, 3.13M)

This animated image gif file gave my husband a seizure and he is now convulsing on the floor and you'll be hearing from his lawyer I hope you're happy

Nearly pissed myself laughing when you posted the pic

sure

Her work address or home?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-01 at 3.04.18 PM.png (1321x678, 793K)

>This animated image gif file gave my husband a seizure and he is now convulsing on the floor and you'll be hearing from his lawyer I hope you're happy

it would be a totally fantastic use of ones time to post such a thing while a person is convulsing.

And I used to be a janitor. Your point is?

Lol busted bitch!!! You can't get shit by Jow Forums!

Doesn't prove anything, she probably found that can outside after

Why didn't you send them some FBI crime statistics? Perfect time to red pill them.

Really, though, what's the point of doing all this? We know that racism is a serious problem, and we know that black people are disadvantaged and oppressed. This campaign isn't just a financial boon to a needy family, but generates all kinds of good will in the people donating. It's sad that it takes an overtly racist and hateful act to get people to step up, but they feel good for doing so, and it can be the difference between eating a nutritious meal and going hungry for the children.

And say that your conspiracy theory is right, and this was more of a cry for help than an attack. That only invalidates one specific aspect of this event, and you risk throwing out not just the baby with the bathwater but the whole house too. Things can be specifically false yet still be absolutely generally true.

Bottom line is that right now, even if it's based on something that isn't entirely true, this campaign is doing a lot of good and bringing out lots of good into the world. Tearing it down because of some autistic obsession will undo all of that good and inject all kinds of nastiness, cynicism, and suspicion into the world. We're better than that, guys.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-4chan-pol-alt-right-anonymous-frog.jpg (900x900, 98K)

has anybody found any nignog scribbling to match to the "vandalized" vehicles?

Attached: 29790575_2314523771894749_7287072131340692346_d.jpg (720x960, 41K)

yeah a whole month before some nazi used it to paint nigga on her door

Go fuck yourself Canada

>Doesn't prove anything, she probably found that can outside after

and then set it on her counter for safe keeping

gofundme /darisaw-family

not one single one of you faggots posted the link to the actual page in the past few threads

>found it outside after
>picture is from April 1
>literally been a month since.

Attached: 29790575_2314523771894749_7287072131340692346_n.png (720x960, 609K)

It's a reference to Kikenwald. His wife tweeted this from his twitter account:
>“@jew_goldstein This is his wife, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.”

>so I found this used spray can im gonna put it in the kitchen instead of the trash outside

Nah

Because we can.

Exactly what I said in my reply, dumbass.

>not knowing the "YOU DESERVE AN EPILEPSY FOR THIS POST" meme

Attach an infographic about how the holocaust is faked too

Attached: 1512370212898.jpg (460x272, 56K)

oh for fuck sake user, take your bait to another thread please

>only windshields of cars damaged, which are covered by insurance. No other windows broken, which would have required a deductible paid.
>rims on car left untouched, and wouldn't be covered by insurance.
>wreath on front door not sprayed with paint
>grill in back yard not sprayed with paint
>lettering of graffiti is rounded and carefully painted, possibly painted by a female who took her time
>based on handwriting, only one person sprayed the graffiti
>"nigga" used, instead of all-caps NIGGER. highly suspicious.

So that's the crime scene. Let's look at some other factors:
>yesterday, daughter posts vague message about getting rich soon to Facebook
>picture posted to FB a month ago displays a can of red Rustoleum in the kitchen
>baby daddy is a convicted felon
>house is in a rural area, far from the highway, and has a gated driveway
>there seem to be absolutely no men in these peoples' lives. a mother, two daughters, and grandchildren.
>they are not special. why target them?

I would looooooooove to know if these people were having money troubles.

Attached: 1510291176267.png (600x450, 356K)

He's right, there should be text under the U if it were the spray paint. Well we tried, let's delete this thread now

>It's a reference to Kikenwald

i know.

Absolutely. Don't let any crisis go to waste.

>>not knowing the "YOU DESERVE AN EPILEPSY FOR THIS POST" meme

sigh
well aware of it.

Truth and justice!
If it leads to chaos and despair then that is where we should go and shall go.

Yes, we did.
gofundme com darisaw-family

Why else would they go to church, user? Clearly for help.

>I would looooooooove to know if these people were having money troubles.
Look at the house they live in, and look at the two cars they drive. I'd bet that repoman was probably coming in a few months.

>only windshields of cars damaged, which are covered by insurance

>Florida Statute 627.7288 requires auto insurers in Florida to replace or repair their policy holders damaged windshield with zero deductible, or, in other words, for “free.

then you are just pathetic and do indeed deserve epilepsy.

They're still getting donations by the minute reeeeeeeeeeeeee. They're almost at 6000 too
Though it might be a better idea if she actually gets the money before the whole scam is dismantled. "woman steals 6000$" sounds better than "woman attempted theft"

now

>then you are just pathetic and do indeed deserve epilepsy.

powerful

What I find funny is that her gofundme barely has 6k after 24 hours of being up. I've seen people get 250k because they have to take the bus to work and need a new car. This is a fail on so many levels it's comical. Imagine being on the news, people legitimately thinking it's a hate crime, and they still only donate 6k.

>we should let dumb niggers get away with blatant insurance fraud because it'll make us feel better

I'd feel like even more of an asshole if I supported shitty habits like this. Checkmate, faggot.

Attached: 1498496846977.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Just because he works at either Lowe's, Home Depot, or fucking Ace Hardware doesn't mean shit. Too late to delete the thread now. The police are going to look into her and I just shamed her to her church. There's no brakes on this train, user.

>flowers instead of a refrigerator

>now

know where the story first broke?
i do.

Inb4 "black woman who was victim of hate crimes now targeted by alt-right troll hacker website"
If she ends up making more than 6k because of this, this world is truly doomed

i shamed that nig too lol

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (597x742, 62K)

It's not insurance fraud, though. They aren't filing a police report or anything, just went straight to GoFundMe. And the people who donate are buying good feelings and the knowledge that they're good people doing a good thing. They're only being harmed by us stealing that from them.

now.

I wanna watch you burn as you swing, faggot

No police report? Even more evidence of this being fraud.

If that happens, I say we create a new thread, pile all our resources together and buy an island together to meme till they nuke us.

Not on this can.

Attached: 1525196094239.jpg (1066x1661, 1.08M)

says at the bottom of a local news post there is an investigation

>They aren't filing a police report or anything, just went straight to GoFundMe.

Now why the fuck do you think there wasn't one filed, genius?

Confiscating stolen goods is not the same as "stealing it back" nigga. Your excuses are about as poor as a medium who claims his cold readings give the relatives of the dead more peace of mind. Despicable

>by us stealing that from them
So lying to an insurance company to get money is suddenly okay?

>now.

answer the question

Bullshit, it's all in vain. Nice fucking meme flag, by the way

Great job, well written
This is why full blown autism needs to be checked by someone more grounded and concise

now?

I'm thinking it's very possible. They haven't washed that house since they bought it, from the looks of it.

Fuck it let's do that today. Rhodesia 2.0 when?

This is why everyone hates Canada.

fucking sad

Attached: sad.png (519x222, 17K)

HEY!!!! They stole the Republican Party's motto WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

fuck, even the lid looks like its textured the same as the Rust-Oleum lid

So where is any actual proof?

>Anyone who has information about the vandalism can call the Sheriff’s Office at 732-8181.