Privacy

Are genealogy websites deep state?

This serial killer was caught because a relative of his gave their DNA to a genealogy website. It's great that they've caught him and are bringing him to justice, but think about other usages of this technology.

Suppose your son joins the revolution against a US President's fifth term after that President used a false flag terrorist attack to declare martial law and during a raid against that tyranny, he leaves his DNA behind. The deep state is now able to identify a rebel because your sister gave her DNA to a genealogy website.

Isn't the collecting of the DNA of citizens just another bar in the prison without bars?

Attached: 1525192980780.jpg (2000x2000, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jc8URRxPIg
youtube.com/watch?v=D7UxlCrCjz8
youtube.com/watch?v=meRSKCSod-A
youtube.com/watch?v=_kxX09i4fds
youtube.com/watch?v=APKxkA4WUvI
nationalreview.com/2017/01/touch-dna-evidence-can-lead-convictions-innocent-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or just convince your fucking family not to use them. My parents and siblings are usually pretty paranoid but after this we all vowed never to use them

>just convince your fucking family not to use them.

Easier said than done. I've spent years trying to convince my family not to use Facebook, but they called me a conspiracy nut and told me to stop being paranoid.

Funny how they're all apologizing recently. A few even called me and asked me how to delete their Facebook.

Attached: Mark Zuckerberg.jpg (1001x899, 117K)

It's some Minority Report shit.

Well aren't you a clever Goy

What about cousins? I have a cousin who did the Ancestry.com one. I am now fucked. I am her only male first cousin.

How can people not see where this was leading?
Even if you still live in denial and call everything tinfoil hat, they even told you all that they ""skew the DNA results of White people to fight racism."

>tinfoil hat
Brace yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=8jc8URRxPIg

Attached: Not as crazy as you think.png (804x876, 1.53M)

Just to add, what stops these agencies from planting your DNA at false flag crime scenes?

I would execute my son for rebelling against Trump Jr

Why would they need to plant DNA if it was a staged event, they could just blame you anyway you paranoid retard

The DNA database is essential for the types of weapons (((they'll))) use against the populous, like a small unmanned drone that can, from a great distance, put voices in your head, case extreme fear/pain etc. It'll be able to take effect on an individual in a crowd, a specific blood line, race, sex and so on.

That's why the revolution you speak of won't happen the way you think it will. It'll be sheep herded through gates by dogs they can't see because the deep state already has the weapons they're going to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7UxlCrCjz8

Attached: Karl Urban.jpg (537x440, 25K)

You think small. That's not my problem nor my responsibility to walk you through the reasons why governments would target a citizen for example, political speech. Keep aiming high, friend.

Or bioweapons that target specific genes.

You're jumping to conclusions. We don't know how it's going to unfold.

receipts

Yes, but deep state is a redherring. It's more accurately referred to as NWO. The deep state is simply the American government counter-part. 23andme, all that shit is total NWO, they always fund everything on the edge of science and try to use it anyway they can to extend power. The VA has their own genome harvesting system where they give DNA from blood samples of vets to 3rd party agencies. It's called Million Veteran Program. If we don't have a revolution soon, it's going to get very unpleasant.

I consider the deep state to be the intended global government the NWO is trying to establish. For example, five eyes isn't exclusively a US program, but it functions as a prototype of the intentions of the deep state.

That too.
Facial recognition will also be a thing with these drones that just fly themselves around the countryside scanning for facial bone structures that match to a database of a geometrically simplified version of every photo that's ever been uploaded to social media/vehicle licences etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=meRSKCSod-A

youtube.com/watch?v=_kxX09i4fds

My local police department implemented a similar software program into their patrol car dash cams.

Like that, but at a covert military level. Like being able to scan a crowd of a few thousand people from a few miles away at night in thick fog with no moon, and being able to compile and send an electronic dossier on every individual in the crowd. All in just a few seconds.

The Chinese have already subverted the usefulness of facial recognition.

I think that isn't necessary. Are you familiar with Trapwire?

It's much more efficient for them to use domestic, civilian cameras. (Walmart, Costco, Gas Stations,etc. That coupled with the dash cams in patrol cars, and you'll have blanket coverage of 98% of where people are. The drones could be used from isolated rural areas, but it isn't really necessary to use drones in an urban environment when everyone's kids has an Xbox connect in their living room.

youtube.com/watch?v=APKxkA4WUvI

yah but it's a double ended sword because we found out that AssCanNazi's are Iranian:
Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).
They're not Semites

>have your DNA
>will probably be able to clone hairs and leave them at the scene of a crime
>this will probably come to light in a court case eventually
>DNA will no longer be admissible evidence

The world is getting fucking weird. Soon we're not gonna know real from fake anything. Convincing video footage with convincing audio can be faked (i.e. that deepfake of Obama with the impersonator providing the voiceover), digital fingerprints from hacking can be faked (the CIA tools), DNA will probably start being faked soon. It's gonna be a wild fuckin ride over the next few decades

Walmarts, Costcos and Gas stations won't be operating during a full scale revolution.

These types of weapons won't be used until the major tipping point.

>Walmarts, Costcos and Gas stations won't be operating during a full scale revolution.
Bullshit, these are what keeps boomers happy and planted on the couches watching niggers chase balls around on TV.
I promise you, if anything meaningful happened to regain our freedoms, the TV will always be on, no matter how bad it gets. Wal-Mart will remain open.

There won't be a full scale revolution. When they finally flip the switch, most people will go along with it like sheep. They will grumble, there will be peaceful demonstrations, but the amount of people willing to actually go the full 9 yards and resist militarily will be small. It will be a small resistance group trying to fight in an environment of bluepilled moron who will call them domestic terrorists.

>service owned by google
take a guess

It only requires that your relative does it and you’re fugged

the issue is your information being ao easy to obtain without any ability for you to control.
if u dont want your brother consenting to a search of your house, you can not let him live with you.
but with dna, even a distant relative across the continent/world can effectively give away your dna info.

This is going to give me anxiety nightmares. I am genuinely worried for my kids future.

Google Touch DNA. If you happen to touch a door handle right before a guy touches it that ends up killing someone later that night, your DNA can transfer to the crime scene because your DNA transferred to the killers hands through the door handle.

nationalreview.com/2017/01/touch-dna-evidence-can-lead-convictions-innocent-people/