youtube.com/watch?v=nbgzJhwf1WY

>Targets of opportunity
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKjfWSPI7s
youtube.com/watch?v=fAYjSLtz6wQ

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=3J4dCqd_rrs
youtube.com/watch?v=vWu5Ccsz0yo

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1tZwtKkKE
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ0WBFJu-FI
youtube.com/watch?v=kXlXtik1e1c

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/1cUq4tqd

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: antikabibalista.jpg (1169x724, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebbemunk.dk/misc/marx.pdf
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksfront_zur_Befreiung_Palästinas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

previous

1. Für Mystery Meat

Welcome to the thunderdome

Wew, I randomly witnetnessed the thread creation.
Nice.

Attached: welcome_to_Krautpol.jpg (1890x2000, 343K)

Any other based antideutsche in this thread?

Attached: game over.jpg (640x480, 72K)

post wrist faggot

Attached: download.jpg (400x300, 59K)

it's getting dark, you know what that means

Attached: 2074-1-jpg.jpg (590x350, 43K)

So I wonder how these people have time to protest when they work a 40 hour job and have 10 kids to take care of.

BTW you can make kids with me, reminder.

time to set worker cars on fire for the people

Unlikely...

Attached: cleansing_flame.jpg (634x473, 86K)

Is 1st of May in Berlin always this chaotic?

Attached: berlin2018.jpg (2000x1333, 393K)

first for Hitler

Attached: IRAgrills.jpg (2641x1836, 892K)

All semites (arabs and Israelis) need to be deported desu.

Why has this General become such a pile of shit?

Attached: brilliant_idea.jpg (641x626, 85K)

go home yank

Attached: taylornazi.jpg (640x428, 53K)

my first redpill
>be ounkfaggot watching 1st of May riot in Berlin
>arab youths burning old VW Käfer
>ask them why they don't burn the BMW behind the Käfer
>"that's the car of my uncle, GTFO"

But not all Israelis are semites :o

Attached: fau.jpg (640x427, 144K)

i just wish the boches would stop feeding this scum.

>IRA
lol they are communists.

Wrists tend to be thin regardless of arm size.
But my arms are still skinny.
I am working on it, though.

it is quite funny how the numbers of those participating at those marches is exponentially falling. Saw the (((Demonstration))) in Vienna and it was at most 60 people. Guess the bus money run out.

DAK Id

me on the right

Paddy don't talk to me that way. You know better. I just offered you a place in my bed yesterday.

Yes.

All state-paid posters, show yourself and post who you work for. It's illegal if you don't.

Attached: cia.png (866x838, 14K)

God Germany im watching your May Day in Berlin, what the fuck happened to you?

Attached: 1522461753007.gif (482x268, 2.39M)

kek, being a quasi retired graff oldfag I must say from 1st hand experience that you actually have to be literate and versed in calligraphy in order to do good tags and full fletched pieces. Otherwise you're just a toy faggot

Is the cancer metatizing itself to death?

Wolffs law dictates that you cant have small wrists unless you dont work

>it's getting dark, you know what that means
That we'll be seeing the CIAniggers?

Attached: Cia_Niggers_Shieet_Gif.gif (640x480, 775K)

I obviously ommited the few russian kikes in Israel.

>Tschuschn
>BMW

Every fucking time!! When I see a BMW on the Gürtel I immediately know that it is full of kebab and that they drive like shit...

Attached: entfernen.png (637x654, 459K)

Welfare
and the promise of more welfare if they keep screaming rapefugees yes.

this

Attached: 1506375374777.png (1066x844, 246K)

During the cold war, people living in Berlin were exempt from conscription, so all the leftists and cowards moved there. Berlin is still a leftist city, literally a parasite on all of Germany.

Attached: Well..what now Antifant.png (720x1114, 144K)

lets just keep them in the containment desert

56% chance of being true

Attached: 1497341350748.jpg (365x346, 16K)

Does German welfare handed out on the 1st of the month like in the US? That would explain the protest, they just got paid

When i was younger anti-antifa often infiltrated mayday demonstrations and then did damage in leftwing areas.
Something similar happend in hamburg when foreign anarchists looted stores owned by leftis.

More of an excuse for hipster kids to look edgy and nonchalante.

BVT, Heil Israel

Attached: c23.png (668x720, 328K)

RUPTLY camera man is a lazy asshole and should be fired desu.

>sees cops running, doesn't go after them
WTF

you probably mean a rightwing government? israel had many leftwinged governments before, but the jihadi chimpouts influenced voters

nah he knows whats better for his health.

Livestreams almost never show anything usefull anyway if there isn't a Dodge around.

Attached: 5712312313566.jpg (1000x333, 72K)

I'll never understand this German self-hate,
but obviously it's a general european lefty thing to live a self-hate lifestyle.

Attached: pepe.scientist.jpg (396x385, 23K)

>dak was 2 years ago

I feel sorry for the Berliners, like in the US leftism is dying more and more to only two cities really. (Portland and Seattle)

Attached: 1524964033936.png (821x869, 36K)

Holy shit, that was almost two years ago? What the fuck am I doing with my life?

thats what happen if you binge watch commie propaganda

*West-Berlin
East-Berliners obviously had to join the NVA.

it's not about hating German people, it's about hating the German ideology.

Attached: deutsche ideologie.jpg (353x499, 38K)

Ah, cool.
Nice to know I can change that with training too then.
I used to work out, gonna get through my exam phase and start it up again.
Here are some stats, can I make it?
Pic. rel..

Red is where I am
Green is where I am to get to.
Assume I am 20, also; it doesn't think HIIT is worth changing away from "sedentary", is this true?
I have to eat fucking 3000Kcal, is that real?

Attached: trying to escape dyel.png (579x623, 47K)

it's over .... any other stream up?

Attached: habbening_über.jpg (1071x729, 60K)

That's how Cluj is nowadays, it's turning into a new Berlin every day.

Attached: 1466280852186.png (1064x2428, 570K)

>lol they are communists.

where do (you) get your facts
do you make them up yourself

Attached: cool-old-man.png (683x384, 536K)

don't know, but it is irrelevant, till now non state organisations financed by tax payers have often donated to literally bus more people to such protests, but it dried up a bit. The result wasn't what they gambled on

jesus that assortment of flags made me sick

use eatthismuchdotcom, literally bulking on easy mode

fucking hell
anarchists fighting zionist lefties
germany really is lost

How on earth was Hitler so prophetic that he was able to see what would happen precisely if he were to lose the war is mind boggling

Attached: bd.png (258x330, 90K)

so youre not just a communist shill you are also a liar.

School really hammers home the whole holocaust WW2 thing. Also you have older generations that self-flagellate (ironically, mostly the children of the War Generation, and not the War Gen themself) and it's kinda carried down.

send guns and ammo

Attached: pepdied4.jpg (1203x1600, 224K)

So this thinking is not against German culture?
Tell me more about the German ideology, I'm curious since I'm open minded.

if you see a dog fight do you think "the country this dog fight is happening in is lost" too?

And what constructive alternative do you provide
>Volkstod
>Offene Grenzen
>Antikapitalismus
>Soros und co. stützen und akzeptieren
wew, ich liebe die Linken!

Right state-induced coma or depression.
It's a sign of the times, ban public school or give the tax paid teachers a competition. Outsourcing and bring competition with numbers.
Can you be responsible with a gun? Consider my gun philosophies more intelligent of east asian philosophies, then you may answer.

it's a she
and FBI
don't spook her we are trying to redpill her

Attached: dalai_nazi.jpg (500x500, 37K)

RUPTLY Berlin is fucking retarded.

lol the IRA got more guns and semtex that they know what to do with and nothing ever came of it because they are useless communist drunks.

What a waste of material.

Right, state-induced coma or depression.
It's not a conspiracy theory that government fills children's minds with "Kill Spree" and depressing thoughts that manifest into actions, and then teachers demand a higher pay because their real purpose is being fulfilled aka school shootings.

kike shills were really triggered today

Attached: bds.jpg (587x493, 77K)

when i was a student i was hoping for a school shooting. Someone to storm in and kill all these subhumans around me.

So you have a weird way to advocate for brainwashing teachers.

nice try boomerman

Attached: tayghun.jpg (3000x2227, 1.01M)

Sounds about right, if you've ever known an Irish Protestant. Paddy here is god-tier Irish, the best of the best.

>PFLP
is that another shitty alphabet liberation organisation some fucking foreigners brought here and i'm now suppose to know?

good observation

Attached: lastwarning.jpg (800x570, 292K)

So, is cronOmeter shit?

Okay, fuck it, I'll use it and log in right away with real-life mail account.
I'm just gonna take your advice.

Will I get the fatty built look?
Back when I trained I had the sleek-trained-anime-boy physique, but not much fat, but then again, I never really ate that much as I would with this stuff back then...
Now I'm just boring dyel, that is no way to be!

Thanks for your advice!

Attached: 1348186207694.png (608x800, 183K)

And the thing is, so do hundreds of students have this thought at one point or another. It's time to cut the funding for public schools to about half and make it non-mandatory.

nothing wrong with that. School is the greatest evil of our civilization.

>sleek-trained-anime-boy physique
post pic. No homo.

If the German culture is based on idealism in your eyes, than this thinking is def against the German culture.

Chapter 7
ebbemunk.dk/misc/marx.pdf

>anti antifa

come on lads get your fucking country in order

Attached: begorrah.png (1200x700, 207K)

Ever heard of Yassir Arafat? Jeez, educate yourself instead of annoying others with your stupidity.

Wait, lemme see if I still have a pic of bac then.
I recently lost my files, HDD bricked.

The private sector and the homeschooling sector are pretty good for our countries, there is nothing wrong with having totally "uneducated" sector as well. It opens up the economy. Socializing university was a huge step in the wrong direction.

>cronOmeter

Dont know that one but I have been putting scoobys recepies into etm and they track everything for you, food database has nearly everything sold in german stores

thats the PLO

>school is evil
>what is that thing I don't know
topkek, fucking edgy retards itt today.

FILTERBLASE GEHT AUCH OHNE INTERNET.

Ich war gestern im Hamburger Schanzenviertel. Und wer da mal mit offenen Augen durchgeht, versteht die Reaktion dieser Menschen auf Konservative wie mich.

Man sitzt in den Cafés draussen, auf dem Bürgersteig rennt allerlei Volk aus allen Herren Ländern rum. Alle sind lieb zueinander. Jeder der Weißen sieht irgendwie "kreativ" aus oder wie jemand, der "was mit Medien macht". Fastfood gibt es an jeder Ecke. Coole Salatbars, kreative Suppenläden und Dönerbuden bis zum Abwinken. Vieles ist vegan oder halal.

Die Moslems dort sehen aus wie Moslems. Entweder überhip rappgangstermäßig oder wie gerade aus Anatolien eingeflogen. Sie ergänzen das pitoreske Bild, das man sich in dieser Filterblase jenseits des Internets geschaffen hat. Ein paar Schwarze rennen da auch rum. Nicht wenige verkaufen dort die Drogen, die das Leben der anderen in bunte Watte packen.

Dort ist man "unter seinesgleichen".

Da ist nicht eine Hauswand frei von Spray-Attacken, wo es nur irgendmöglich ist, klebt man wahlweise Poster für Indie-Bands hin oder ruft zum "Widerstand" auf. Wie Hunde, die ihr Revier pissend markieren, klebt man hier seine linke Meinung an Straßenschilder, Fensterscheiben oder Türen. Hatespeech gegen Rechts ist hier friedlicher Konsens.

Lustige kleine Modeläden stehen neben studentischen Fotokopier-Shops, deren Schaufenster voll mit Tyrannen und Diktatoren sind von Che Guevara über Mao bis Lenin sieht man da alles was in linker Pop-Kultur Rang und Namen hat.

Keine Laterne, keine Ampel, kein Mülleimer, der nicht vollgeklebt ist mit Antifa-Aufklebern oder ähnlichen Etikettierungen.

In den etwas schattigeren, nicht so gut einzusehenden Ecken, erleichtern sich Männer an der Hauswand.

Edgy? You don't think the state pays for mass execution of children in their "public" institutions they aren't allowed to leave and have to go to everyday?

saved

Attached: trump-petry.jpg (306x514, 60K)

touché, my point stands, google instead of asking duh
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksfront_zur_Befreiung_Palästinas
Anyways: Semites of any coleur need to kill eachother. Deport them.

Wer wirklich runtergekommene aber bunte Diesel-Fahrzeuge sehen will, der begebe sich in die Schanze. Ausrangierte Bundeswehr-Fahrzeuge aus den 70ern stehen in der Nähe der "Wagenburg", wo man noch mit Holz heizt. Daneben fahren sündhaft teure, hochmoderne und fies gestylte Mercedes-Karren durch die engen Straßen, gefahren von Typen, die einmal die Woche zum türkischen Barbier gehen und einen Faible für Sonnenbrillen haben auch wenn es dunkel ist.

Man diskutiert hier im buntesten Viertel Hamburgs ganz offen und friedlich über alles – so lange es nur Links ist. Und die anderen Diskussionen finden in einem babylonischen Sprachengewirr statt. Da weiß man nicht, ob es um linke Themen, Drogenhandel oder die günstigsten Windeln geht.

Dieses Viertel steht stellvertretend für viele, viele Ecken in Deutschland, in denen Linke sich seit Jahrzehnten eine real existierende Filterblase geschaffen haben. Eine Blase, die die Realität aussen vor lässt. Eine Blase, in der "Antifaschismus" hip ist, weil man keine Ahnung hat und haben möchte, was jenseits der Blase wirklich geschieht. Der "Kampf gegen Rechts" ist hier vor allem eine große, gemeinsam Party und nicht das Resultat einer klaren, politischen Analyse.

Mitten drin steht die Festung "Rote Flora". Von hier aus dirigiert man, wer ins Viertel darf und wer nicht. Man bestimmt, gegen was man ist und mit welchen Mitteln.

Die böse Polizei ist hier Teil des Workshops "System bekämpfen" und schon jetzt freut man sich auf den 1. Mai und den dazugehörigen Vandalismus, der vor Gericht maximal zur Bewährungsstrafe führt, wenn überhaupt einer dort landet. Wenn einer erwischt wird: Das linke Netz linker Rechtsanwälte fängt sie mit Steuergeldern schon auf.

and you wanna tell you learned about anticolonial struggle and shitty alphabet groups in school.

Got goy. Have a shekel for your school attendence.

Besides that, knowing this stuff doesn't add anything to ones life.