The absolute state of germany... Why do we glorify this dirty place...

the absolute state of germany... Why do we glorify this dirty place? I've been to Asia and streets are cleaner than this even in remote Indian villages.

ugh

Attached: Capture.png (1340x699, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do we glorify this dirty place?
We don't. Everyone here thinks germany is fucking shit except for all the beta cucks who try and defend it

>I've been to Asia
Asian fetish op
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

i don't

Attached: 1401036488346.jpg (1330x1694, 808K)

Fuck your mother. And fuck your faggot flag. I hope your children die.

your country is filled with islamists. Paris is a shithole full of africans and arabs. kys.

Embrace misanthropy. All thats left of the white race is trash. Bin it. Massacre the fuckers.

I dont

Attached: German Women.png (934x531, 923K)

Nice cherry picking. Germany is a lot cleaner than most countries.

Bring the world to its knees. Make sure not another peaceful day is misgiven to the suicidal self destructive sons of satan.

its first of may you fag. it will be gone the next morning I gurantee you. "Maiwanderung" while drinking and walking from one place to the next is tradition.

wandering around getting drunk like some gypsy.. Wooow.. what nice people

I didn't know Paris was in Romania.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNG63rf9LQ

Looks like a street festival in Berlin.

I understand that the normal parts of Germany are inaccessible to most of you because you can't speak our language and it's too difficult to learn casually. This is not our fault.

Offering my own explanation for why certain people love us unconditionally, it's almost certainly due to our vast diapora who have no other outlet to express their heritage. These people will be loyal no matter what, and nothing you can say or do, nor any number of cherrypicked meme pictures, will beat them out of it.

I love germany because they had nazis. Heil fucking hitler. If you say otherwise rid the fatherland of yourself.

Do you want me to find some cherrypicked pictures of Ireland and start fucking with you? Because that can be done too.

nice history you got here, gypsy

its more of a street festival than individual people walking around drunk.

yeah go ahead cuckany.. at least my country is white

Fuck italy. You kike halfbreeds.
>le romans were based
The romans were a bunch of kike faggots.

One of my grandfathers fought for Germany against Britain and the other against the USSR, and I'm very proud of what they did. Read into that what you will.

Dublin is nearly as brown as Berlin.

ahahaha clearly you've never been here. Go back to turkey.

>Italy
American education everyone

Nice try, Kahled.
Everyone knows your new Premier is BLACKING Ireland at the speed of cuck.
You will have more Africans than Germany soon.

Attached: African_Day_in_Dublin.jpg (1024x961, 646K)

wow, you found some tourists in Ireland... At least our population is like 99% white.. Unlike you, Mr. soon to be 56% mutt

Denial much?
You had #BlackLivesMatter protests in Dublin, Galway, and Cork.

Attached: BLM_Dublin.jpg (620x330, 63K)

There are two types of defenders. One is the type that tries to pretend there is nothing wrong, and the other is the type that recognizes there is a problem but doesn't want to see their nation attacked.

>wow, you found some tourists in Ireland

And yours aren't tourists?

f.lux distorted the flag colour. Full of gypsies then.

The typical hate against Germany goes beyond reasonable criticism. "Germany is lost. Break it up and kill all of the Germans". Often it's the same group of posters with a massive hate boner for Germans. Some of you are clearly Jews using the same set of cherrypicked pictures to spread a hateful agenda against right wing Germans like me. So that we are too afraid to post or reply here because it's nonstop insults, threats, and really ugly things that you say not only against Germany but against us as individuals.

The invaders transform everywhere they go to look like where they came from.

I see the Obama-people here in Texas casually throwing trash on the ground all the time, too. They don't give a shit even when you call them out on it. They just give you an "eat shit and die" look then keep on walking.

There are several cab drivers here in the apt complex where I live, and they're the ones who throw the most trash. They used to get busted and fined because they'd often throw out cab reciepts and other stuff identifying who the litterers were, so now they throw everything BUT that shit on the ground.

They can't be civilized.

wooow, big deal.. Doesn't change the fact that your country is one big 'turk/arab life matters'.. Your country isn't even white anymore and soon you'll be enslaved by the 'new germans' top kek

You're in the same boat as we are as long as you remain in the EU. Think about what you're saying before you open your mouth next time, Khaled.

based

Germany should have been nuked until it was flattened. Nothing good has or ever will come from that ugly country.

Irexit coming up.. Germany doomed to fall regardless

Looks a lot like B*rlin. This city is full of degeneracy and is basically a third-world shithole. Glad I could see it before it all went to shit.