Why can't black people speak proper English?

Why can't black people speak proper English?

Attached: 31676706_1768009296553844_8735438729549709312_n.jpg (720x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
youtube.com/watch?v=bIaUfBjHjpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's nigger green text

Okay, I kinda lolled.

>using holla and ain't in written text

What

Attached: 1443205324643.jpg (137x170, 9K)

>why cant gorillas speak proper english?
same queston

"proper" is an illusion when we talk abot linguistics.

Nearly all AAVE ("Black English") differences can be explained as relics from the African languages they originally spoke. They had to learn English quick as a lingua franca, and so ideas/thoughts were often ported with the English words but in an African syntax. This formed a slave pidgin at first, which eventually coalesced into a dialect. It also represented an in-group marker and kept whitey from understanding too much, hence its persistence.

Come on op give them some slack, they're the only animals that come even close to some form of human language. Nobody is surprised when parrots cant speak perfect english, nobody should be surprised when african ape men cant either.

because they're niggers. Just accept it and move on. It's just like "why can't white people do math." Because we're not nips. Not a big deal

They're three year olds in adult bodies, what did you expect?

tbf, there's no objective definition of what a "properly" spoken language is, it's a matter of emitter and receiver sharing the same "code". Only massively butthurt countries like Spain, sadly, have institutions that try to control and dictate how a language is spoken.
Languages are continually evolving, the "proper" english we speak today would have likely sounded like ebonics to a victorian gentleman of the upper classes.
At this point we truly have to accept that niggerspeak is a separate dialect, since a large chunk of burger population (mostly nigs) speak it in the same or similar manner, and they understand each other perfectly. It's become a proper variation of english, just like american english or british english. Sad but true.

t. used to date a philologist

>Why black ppl caint be speakin proper anglish?
Ftfy

>Why can't black people speak proper English?
Well, their English skills and often so bad that two non-native speaker can communicate better with each other in English than and native speaker and a nigger.

They literally type like this on all social media. This guy was actually high iq compared to what most apes “write”

I’ve found most white people can do math. The majority just don’t bother or are just lazy. The few whites that do math are very good at it.

That's mild as fuck. You can tell as far as niggers go he's top 1% when it comes to IQ.

Attached: Cardi B tweet 6_19.png (1266x666, 126K)

This is complete bullshit. You're simply making up a plausible-sounding explanation to attempt to explain the observation without any actual evidence or proof that this is true.

It's the same as made up etymological origins of common words and phrases that are popular on Facebook.

I didn't

>Asking a group of people whose average iq is 85 to speak properly.

Ghetto facebook memes are still better than the liberals make.

Attached: 1423635687244.jpg (1080x1086, 173K)

I guess it's kind of like the rednecks from the south. I can hardly understand without subtitles

I’ve heard literal retards speak better.

Shit man, one time in Alabama I was buying groceries right near the Tennessee border. I could not for the life of me understand a damn word the white kid asked me at the checkout line.

Ebonics is not English

is this your first day on the internet?

t. Ahmad Muhammad

Attached: holla bayyybeeeh.png (815x349, 254K)

you should axe 'em

They are retarded apes who should not be allowed to be around regular people

Attached: UZ785r3.jpg (640x901, 59K)

I've noticed something similar with gypsies here, they just can't wrap their heads around Hungarian, even though it's their first language. It's probably a matter of cognitive capacity, one can only juggle so many words and syntactical rules with a double digit IQ.

What's "holla?"

Attached: gj.jpg (460x259, 21K)

Same thing in my country most gypsies have broken greek dialect same thing with pinoese living in athens as well

>Why can't my dog drive a car?

Their texts are as indecipherable as their speech.

Jews

talk to, short for holler
(of a person) give a loud shout or cry.

Wtf dumb nigger. I have three cars and I still use Uber.

because of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Finna

Because we aren't English people.

it's a joke

is it their 1st language though? don't they speak romani or some shit like that?

miss me wit dat im dying shit, real tawk

Niggers can't speak any language. It's not nog versus white, it's human versus animal. Most "people" you meet are not humans, they're animals.

i read somewhere in my linguistics studies that many hood rats use fewer than 2000 words in their language. which is very limited.

IQ! This is why they dont pronounce fully, words and dont have the mental capacity to remember and retain. KFC, BK. Aint,etc...

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Some can, but won't speak properly if whitey is around. And probably some of the nigs would bully the others for speaking (and acting) correctly, calling them Uncle Toms.

Le epic fun am i right m8?

Wtf does that even mean?

Whatever, shlomo. Descriptive linguistics and prescriptive linguistics are both valuable, but you're being impertinent either way. This is a discussion of monkey shines, which is its own distinct discipline entirely. Don't muddy the waters with your ZOG nonsense.

Every minority in America besides us has their own spoken/written language and style of speech and slang that they incorporte when they speak english among their racial peers. This is essentially the same thing, with the exception our our own slang eventually finding it's way into the common american consensus. It's our own inclusive way of speaking with our own people. I can guarentee you, most black americans can speak and type like "white people" in our day to day business, but when we're with our family and friends, we revert back to our own venacular to show comfort around others like us.

Noticed niggers use
>is
>be
>was
in inappropriate moments

Attached: 1513417624729.jpg (749x325, 28K)

Because blacks aren' t proper americans.

Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?

But use proper English you're regarded as a freak.

Gorillas can learn sign language though. I've never seen a nigger do that.

Black people can speak English properly, but sometimes they switch to what is called "African American Vernacular English" (AAVE) a.k.a Ebonics when they are speaking to other blacks, or when they want to emphasize something in a dramatic or humorous way.

Stop being racist.

>1 post by this ID
saged

this.
we need to go back to victorian era english
language always degenerates as time goes on
the fact that english has fallen so low means that the culture accompanying it is dying
the west is dying out and ebonics is a living proof of it
it's only going to get worse, until all the western languages are merged into one ugly superlanguage with the easiest grammar and vocabulary from every language

You're safe then. You do not start sentences with a conjunction.

>nigger act like white man when nigger is among white men
>nigger act like nigger when nigger is among niggers
seems like nigger is a filthy fucking liar and should be shot like his nigger friends

Lol that's a man.

Ayo FUT niggeh

Get yo racis ass off my muff fuckin BOARD chigga
ion even know u like that cuz
Foh bitchass whiteass nigga

>Every minority in America besides us has their own spoken/written language and style of speech and slang that they incorporte when they speak english among their racial peers.

do the children of mexican immigrants have broken english? do the children of chinese immigrants have broken english? how about indians born in the usa, do they speak in their own cut-down version of english? of course not.

i'm sorry to say, but blacks are uniquely bad at english.

Have you every spent some time in a minority household? Speaking for my own experiences, I know this is especially true for Mexicans, Filipinos, Chinese and Native African families.

itt incels making fun of black people in a slide thread.

Beaner kids in their houses with their families don't even speak english. they speak spanish.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=bIaUfBjHjpI

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

but these habits go away after a generation or so. they don't persist for hundreds of years.

What is super weird is no matter where they are in the usa they have the same fucking accent and say stupid shit like finna and make up dumb words.

I've known exceptions to that rule. To the point where the child doesn't have any clue how to speak Spanish and can barely understand it.

That looks like the same nigger but with a wig.

This is bullshit nigga.. It's just a dialect, or rather a collection of dialects. Mostly rooted in the American south.

They've persisted for 60-40 years in some instances. The immigration problem is pretty old, and new mexican family members are constantly rejoining everyone else in America. And they bring spic speak with them.
even social media has shit tons of spanish everywhere

How much money has been wasted attempting to educate these primates? HOw many Billions were invested in a homeland for AA's in Liberia?
>100's of Billions
>Trillions

There is a serious problem in black communities where they actively discourage intellectual pursuits.
If a young black boy is doing well in school and eager to go to college, he will face persecution for acting white.
They're anti intellectuals. To speak like a normal human is to be a sell out.

Many can. But anything "white", like speaking proper English, or the way white people dress, they refuse to do as an act of defiance.

I'm phoneposting right now so unfortunately I can't provide you proof, but I can tell you that there are definitely different dialects. Kind of like in England but on a larger state-wide scale.
As for them almost universally using the same words, they are born memers. Watch them, sometimes they'll just sit there chanting the same damn word or phrase or rhythm when they are idle. Memes spread through their people like wild fire.

>fuck dat blue shit i aint dyin in there

Attached: golden_man1.jpg (228x221, 11K)

I hope you aren't really this stupid. So if I steal something, I switch to what is called afro american behavior, aka AAB, therefore it is normal and ok.

fine?
bitch look bogpilled

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)

lmao that reminds me of a retarded friend who kept saying "the windshield is cold" so much I had to actually ask if he was saying windshield

I use to work a phone job, I can tell a black person within one sentence.

anything to inconvenience

Well yeah, that's not tough. Most of them all have a certain tone to their voice no matter how they choose to speak.

How about Irish people?

I can also tell spics by the way they pronounce L's.

>They've persisted for 60-40 years in some instances

that's still a fraction of the time most africans have been living in english-speaking countries.

Unfortunately, this is also why arguments among blacks rapidly devolve into one or both repeating the same phrase multiple times as the entire crux of their argument, and it's generally sing-songy and of a rather schoolyard level of complexity. From there, it often devolves into a partial dance using the same words as lyrics, or a rendition of the words in contrasting voices, tones, or rhythms.
It's as if they land on something that they think might score a hit or sound good, and they get stuck in a mental loop, and somehow think that repetition and dancing around with those words just seals the deal on their cleverness.
Honestly, it's one of the single most retarded but consistent things about the entire race.

it's just a lazy shill's attempt to pigeonhole whites into the "jack of all trades" archetype, when in reality, most of the best mathematicians have been white.

Because it's racist to correct them.

Attached: racistgrammer.jpg (662x719, 305K)

ayy nigga bix nood muhfugga axe you nah mean bruh fo real hahahaha nigga fo sho fo sho 1 hunnid 1 hunnid lmfao wypipo aint beez sheeeiiiittt bitch nah mean

Ahahahahahwhwhahhah

Holy fuck they really did it. They actually erased a word and all the 300 years of education and research behind it.

Theres a reason they stared calling it "ebonics". LMAO.

Basically this. But now if we made them learn proper English, they'd be held back 2-3 grades because their parents speak this shit at home

>Proper english

The ship sailed with Columbus.

>Holy fuck they really did it. They actually erased a word and all the 300 years of education and research behind it.
>Theres a reason they stared calling it "ebonics". LMAO.

>ebony
>phonics
>ebonics

Are you fucking, retarded, user?

Thats the joke user. Thats the joke. Black people are not the first underclass to develop their own peculiar language and dialect.

>Negros
>People
Their capacity to function in our society is dependent upon the degree of domestication and human admixture they have.