In the case against single motherhood, how come no one ever blames the absent father for not staying?

In the case against single motherhood, how come no one ever blames the absent father for not staying?

Attached: orc kid.jpg (618x697, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
youtu.be/1W6pOV2-5d0
youtu.be/YzNYCPZXvlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone blames the father.

No one ever blames the girl for choosing a guy who’s obviously a deadbeat.

That being said Trump was a huge deadbeat, he just outsourced the fatherhood role to someone else in every case.

Because statistics show bitches be crazy

No one wants to call out niggers for typical nigger behavior, not even other niggers.

It's also up to the mother to choose a man who will stay.
We don't live in a society where girls are married off to men in arranged marriages, it's not the man's sole responsibility to make sure the marriage works.
The woman has her duties as well, she's biologically equipped to determine who a good father would be.

3/4 blacks grow up without fathers. I blame the women who don’t educate themselves. Chances are that they will end up single mothers

Isn't it also up to the man to stay in the first place?

I shouldn't have to constantly remind everyone that niggers are niggers.
If you have a child with a nigger, expecting him to father that child like a white man would, you're an idiot and don't deserve a white man in the first place.

Don't forget Asians are just as heinous as niggers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

What would blaming the father achieve? It is the nature of the nigger father to not give a shit about his offspring.

Immediately after Obama's election, the NAACP gave him a life time achievement award. In his acceptance speech, he talked about how the black fathers need to step up their game. He tore into black absentee fathers, saying it was a big part of what's wrong in the black community. Within 24 hours, black leaders were on the media rebuking him. In on specific instance, Al Sharpton got caught on a hot mic incident saying how he wanted to "rip the nuts" of the president for "talking down to black people."

Look what happened to Cosby. He wouldn't be in jail if he hadn't called out black parents, libs would have defended him.

It does though. I have several useless female cousins who have 4+ kids to at least 2 different fathers each and the entire family blindly takes their side, treats them as saints, and calls the fathers deadbeats. There has literally never been a better time in human history to be a single mother, both socially and economically.

>single motherhood

since the female is stuck with the child it serves as a constant reminder of her poor choices in life. When you see a happy single man you don't know if he has abandoned any children. Its not something people brag about.

State INCENTIVIZES a woman to break up because she gets to keep the children, part of father property AND get state benefits

middle-class women rob their hubbes with the help of the law

low-class women just pop out children to get on welfare
see youtu.be/1W6pOV2-5d0

Attached: h95987T0ysPM.png (544x347, 309K)

It's both, it's up to women to be competent mothers and they don't always do that either.
If I met a girl who slept with every man in town, drank in the bars at every opportunity, and used drugs, getting her pregnant and expecting her to be a good mother to my children would be my fucking mistake.
Being surprised when she continues to fuck every man in town while you work 50 hours a week to support your kids is something a retard would do.
Would you honestly have any sympathy for me if I told you that "I found out why my wife went missing for two weeks, she was having sex and and using drugs with motorcycle gang members in another state. She was supposed to be picking our kids up from school and helping them do homework, user!"

News flash some men are deadbeats, only women like pic related always go for deadbeats because they are mentally immature

That's pretty much nigger behavior.
A mudshark had this coming.

Attached: ch_2.jpg (575x449, 53K)

if the roastie new the name of the train that was run up on that ass maybe she wouldn't need the gubment to take care of her vaginalshit. but as long as daddy dem keeps gib'n out cash there will be skanks taking it

reason - welfare state
back in 60s over 75% of black kids had 2 parents, more/equal than among whites
youtu.be/YzNYCPZXvlw

Not only the welfare state, but also social liberalism and the degeneracy pushed by the media and institutions.