Is it really like this?

Is it really like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UG_N9H4XYY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuSvX0AeE64
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/knives-ban-london-stabbings-home-delivery-online-government-crackdown-a8293686.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9QmgcQik3eU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trident_(Metropolitan_Police)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bump. waiting for the britbongs.

Wow this gayboy really just redpilled me. I came to this board because i love multiculturalism and race mixing. wow thanks for the red pill i love gay sex now

Yeah, i can confirm it isn't doing to great over here at the moment, in Stoke-On-Trent i've had breakfast in a cafe where some Paki was on his phone shouting about how he's gonna machete some guy up.

but crime is illegal, so you are all good

All thought i wouldn't directly say that it used to be one of the safest places it live. It did indeed use to be but that was quite a while ago, my parents would tell me about how people could leave their doors unlocked and police barely had jobs back in their time. But then it started getting worse from the 90s. Where my parent would then start telling of times they had their cars broken into in broad daylight, in busy car parks. And i guess it's just been getting worse since.

youtube.com/watch?v=BuSvX0AeE64

why are you constantly voting for libtards then

>I came to this board because i love multiculturalism and race mixing
I don't think you know how an echo-chamber works

I really don't know, it sure as hell isn't doing us much good though.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/knives-ban-london-stabbings-home-delivery-online-government-crackdown-a8293686.html

^ Don't know if you lot have heard about this. ^

what the fuck are you talking about you retarded abo nigger?

>Paul Joseph Watson

Attached: F0BE9A9B-248D-4422-AC2D-2EA26ACC36CE.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

Oh isn't this the limp wristed cock sucker that actually used the term onions boy to describe others? fuck pjw.

who the fuck cares you mongoloids, I've asked if it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=9QmgcQik3eU

Fuck you leaf

i'd just move out london i guess

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That mask is fucking rad, where can I buy

Nevermind I found it. Literally just googled black face mask

Good for you, user. You're taking control of your own life

what's the other explanation for all this besides the jews want whites gone?

this 'crisis' is so artificial and easily fixable, none of this makes sense.

idk, reptiles?
england is a powerful country, they could wipe all that scum in a day

Feels good man

I don't click on the bait no clicks for you ;)

why would you wear a mask that doesnt cover your eyes

Pretty close to reality, but he's too soft on the blacks. They aren't some hopeless kids in ghettos, they have benefits in cash, free schooling, free youth clubs, free housing, they are just savage negros.

It's true that they upped the violence in city centres.

This is operation trident en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trident_(Metropolitan_Police) and focuses totally on negro gun crime and violence because it's so bad. Imagine one community being so bad you need an entire police operation to combat it, that's practically a small war going on.
>Operation Trident, or simply Trident, is a Metropolitan Police Service unit originally set up in 1998 to tackle gun crime and homicide in London's Afro-Caribbean communities