Explain this

Explain this.

Attached: 1524973403552.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163920215
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/symbolism-of-old-and-new.html
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKYNET_(surveillance_program)
businessinsider.com.au/china-facial-recognition-technology-works-in-one-second-2018-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K2KCaZOLD1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

luminoddy gonfirmed

The pedo elite are LARPers.

muhliminati

Whoa dude, the similarity between Google GPS and the Eye of Providence is uncanny, seeing as they are both eyes and all. Good find.

its all part of the beast system
we have been born into it, and it makes up our total worldview.
How hard is it to undo the programming?

Join Orthodoxy and find out.

Attached: GML12__96185.1316243302.1280.1280.jpg (272x400, 69K)

the chosen people really arent chosen and they got mad and cursed god etc

That Divine King sign was created after Chrome.

Judeo-Masonic conspiracy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Silicon Valley niggers are descended from the same techno-hacker-pagans ethos that started burning man, known as the cacophony my society. Discordians and military intelligence from the Presidio, following up the work up of the Merry Pranksters from the 60s. They already had occultic ties, though fractious fringe. Any outcasts have been fully integrated into the occultic Californian established body since the vast accumulation of power and wealth into the area. The point was to create a multi-ethnic pluralistic society, each state a microcosm of the world to justify the creation of a global government, with the inner party occultists enjoying debauchery in temporary autonomous pleasure zones while the rest of society decays and hollows out. The great work.

Quality image, thanks.

Humans draw connections between symbolisms very easily.

autism.

Attached: In-Q-Tel 25Nov17.jpg (720x8127, 1.88M)

All hail Robert Anton Wilson.

Oh god it's one of those conspiracy images spreading around the webs man

>Explain this.

Attached: unt-oy-vey-1495917066381.png (576x443, 399K)

> be me
> be freemason and satanist
> Have global cabal with which I can influence the world to my liking
> literally unlimited power as long as people don't find me out
> Start putting my ancient symbols everywhere so people can find me out

explain pls

Those are just the fucking kikes larping so you can get your panties in a bunch and find another topic to talk about other than the jewish problem

Attached: absolutely degenerate.png (258x330, 100K)

kek

pic related, magapedes unironically believe this

Attached: pizzagate-compilation.jpg (550x308, 64K)

We can't blame the magapedes for this.
They were misled by the jew.
They were/are controlled oposition.
Controlled oposition that has outlived it's usefulness, and as such could be destroyed by means of pizzagate and charlottesville.

Now we have to welcome them back into the warm arms of natsoc, no more brotherwars

Attached: gassed.com.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Those in charge are satanists and use symbols to influence us

Think about everything as a frequency or wave on the most basic level. Emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.
I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, words or just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and this is likely the reason (((they))) put them everywhere. And on this plane Saturn, like all planets and stars, are influencing us as well

Attached: tesla vibration.jpg (850x400, 75K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

So what do you think how putting all the 6s and symbols for the material everywhere will influence us?

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Pic related at Baalbek temple, dedicated to Baal aka Saturn

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles/pyramids you mentioned, but the triangle also symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: Baalbek hexagram.jpg (900x598, 135K)

This. This is why meme magic works. I'm completely serious.

see
these symbols have multiple purposes though. For one it singals safe havens for fellow initiated. they need some advice, contact or whatever they cant ask anyone? go somewhere with the right sign, make the secret handshake, and you either get some help, or it will be an awkward greeting as the other guy doesnt know about it, but you dont get in jail.

On a metaphysical level i believe encoding the 6s or the 33 for that matter helps manifesting something in this layer of existence. Like snowflakes and icecrystals form hexagonal shapes, or cells, how carbon is the base for life etc. you can use that principle for your brand, or your company, or even your will.
33 stands for Gods promise, and what is a greater force for creation or manifestation than God promising it will be? So (((they))) abuse this knowledge by encoding stuff symbolizing the promise, the 33, the star of david and the 6 (3+3=6) for worldy pleasures and riches

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

Don't forget Mecca. If you are muslim you worship saturn. There is no way around it

Attached: GettyImages-492573807.jpg (1920x1362, 1.16M)

jews too

Attached: jewcube.png (205x310, 140K)

Worshiping Saturn sounds so cool though.
It's more like they worship a shit rock housed in a boring cube.

ever thought it was just a coincidence?

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

Now the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy). This is a good alternative theory
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
It describes that the Black Sun is the second focus point Saturn revolves around in its elyptical pathas its black sun (according to this there is one for every planet) is the first one being outside of the earth orbit. Being the invisible counterpart to our Sun kind of fitting my take of it
>Mystic and psychoanalyst Carl Jung wrote about the Black Sun or Sol Niger as it pertained to psychology in his alchemical works. The psychiatrist and pioneering LSD therapist Stanislav Grof relates an anecdote of a client who spontaneously experienced a vision of the Black Sun during a session of holotropic breathing. He subsequently associated the symbol with the "core self" of the client, the hidden radiance underlying the "manifest sun" or ego. The alchemist Jean Dubuis, in a lecture before the Philosophers of Nature stated that "this black sun of Saturn is the one that emits all the mystical influences of Saturn.
So kind of a counterpart to the sun as I described even though related to Saturn

This

Just a coincidence goyim
Go back to sleep

Attached: 1525200765839.png (912x514, 1.1M)

great posts dude I'm getting intrigued

Attached: 1200px-Black_Sun_2.svg.png (1200x1200, 70K)

Sorry to bother you all, but if it's not too much trouble, may I gently request you remove this thread? It's just I'd rather this information remain private.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Illuminati Leader

Attached: leader.jpg (940x628, 130K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

thanks. if you like it maybe check out
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163920215
which is pretty much all i have on symbolism, or
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/symbolism-of-old-and-new.html
which eventually has 1-2 things more as its made later. depending on where the thread is going i will post what fits here though

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

Satan has his fingers in every pie.

eye of providence>one eye>mono eye>money
money is (((their))) god, the embodiment of materialism, satan

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

in case you were wondering why black
one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

Adapting power symbols to modern times

just a coincidence goyim

Attached: satan city.jpg (2808x1776, 2.51M)

ayo check dis OP

coincidence?
I think NOT!

Attached: 1521301003108.png (582x388, 58K)

Ashkenazi
Nazi

Coincidence?

>implying the nazis did anything but defend themselves.
>implying the jews doesnt just use it as justification for their worldconquest and subversion
>implying kike strawmen work here
begone

Attached: dollar ayy.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I THINK NOT

Thanks for the information German user. Your posts are appreciated. I too have gone down this rabbit hole.

Attached: Torus.gif (480x270, 3.54M)

There's no such thing as a "Royal Rich Mason"
Fake and Gay
>Sage

Mail is sent in envelops
A is for apple
Triangles exist, you will see them in many places
Circles exist, you will see them in many places
Eyes exist, you will see representations of them in many places

Any more questions ?

always happy when someone likes my stuff

Reported for anti-semitism.

>Symbols are purely for practical purposes, and have no deeper meaning at all. Particularly symbols made by billion dollar corporations.

>Email services should never use envelopes in their logos
>A isn't for apple
>Graphic designers should never use triangles or circles
>Eyes should never be represented in pictorial form

>the apple isnt a biblical symbol in the first place
>colour doesnt matter
>those in power arent into the occult
>making random strawmen to obscure the theme

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

thanks for explaining this without the new age woo woo garbage germanon. really clicked for me now.

Attached: 1487920101618.gif (250x250, 222K)

What is the last panel implying? I dont know enough about that judge.

How many envelopes have you seen with a red outline like that?
How many A's have you seen that use a compass or have the inside line elongated on both sides like that of the freemason symbol?

The devil's in the details.

This but unironically

"Seal of satan" is not historical, just a modern meme.

Attached: 102937352672.png (520x325, 103K)

I found a nazi germany emblem in youtube's full screen button...

Attached: Nazigermany.jpg (316x178, 37K)

>boggles the joggles
>oddles the noodles
>starves the neurons
>makes ya think ya hot shit don't it?

Attached: teacup foot.jpg (720x405, 58K)

>All good things come in 3
> 3 nails to crucify Jesus
you fucked up, larper

technically the crucification sold us free of our sins and took away everything satan had as he now wont even have the sinners souls. so technically it was something good, i guess.

>google GPS
lmao

oh sweet child

Facebook was started immediately after this DARPA program called the Information Awareness Office ended

Attached: illuminati information awareness office.png (658x640, 599K)

the NSA has had a surveillance program called SKYNET for a long time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKYNET_(surveillance_program)
China has recently started using a surveillance system called SKYNET that can scan a billion faces in a second
businessinsider.com.au/china-facial-recognition-technology-works-in-one-second-2018-3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

Attached: skynet illuminati.png (500x500, 6K)

Whats wrong with being a free mason? Theres a ton here in the Chicago suburbs, I drive by two temples on the way to work

Correct.

the fact that was the real government logo makes me laugh every time

Devil runs the world. For now.

DELET THIS

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (395x290, 31K)

all those symbols are connected by that organization which is operated by the CIA.
Google, Microsoft, Facebook, etc.. all part of the same web, pun intended

Do you consider demon worship to be wrong?

Ask them who Jah-buh-lon is.

they worship satan and act accordingly.

Attached: image69-e1437971867251.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

Woah spooky demons under my bed and in my closet

Attached: image57.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Attached: af-composite-denver-airport.jpg (750x500, 75K)

Attached: original-21777-1460421325-3.jpg (715x477, 69K)

There's a bunch of US military installations that are built in different shapes of the Seals of Solomon. Harold E. Holt Communications station is a good example.

Attached: Denver_Airport_irjirt.jpg (550x413, 54K)

hol up
so google created the Divine King

how deep does this go?

I actually think a lot of science has came from occult practices. Until recently (even Isaac Newton and Benjamin Franklin) they were basically the same thing. I suspect they still are although now it has to be led by corporations which use symbology to flaunt their affiliations. It isn't immoral to them if the truth is in plain sight

The cuck agreed, in a sarcastic manner but agreed non the less.
They cant and dont try to hide what they are anymore. Instead they use deflection by way of sarcasm if that fails they resort the toilet humour, see that disgustingly degenerate dinner party for the liars. The final tactic is riot resist destroy.

>Explain this.
There is literally no way to create an icon/symbol that doesn't look like complete ass without it being comparable to another symbol that already exists. No matter what symbol you end up using it WILL be compared to some cult or secret society and you will be labeled a devil-worshiper unless the symbol you use is a plain blank cross. There's literally no other way to appease christian conspiracy theorists.

So you either learn to fucking ignore them or taunt/fuel them.

Attached: 1522034619370.png (720x716, 556K)

so u b sayin humans tend to create symbols that look similar to each other? Damn really molochs my beelzebub, dont forget to praise KEK

occult is sience, just described in parables and metaphores as the right words to describe the phenomena accuratly didnt exist yet. the big bang for example is also in the bible.

In the beginning God created everything out of nothing, he did so by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male, adams rib
In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity. Another such theme where we just have to figure out what it meant

Attached: trinity.jpg (286x300, 15K)

Can you show us I got a treat for this thread.

Attached: 1.jpg (475x342, 54K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-180525.png (720x1280, 660K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-180428.png (720x1280, 715K)

If your attached image is any indication, you're an absolute retard.

>the big bang for example is also in the bible.
The big bang theory was made-up by a priest to explain cosmological redshift, and it doesn't even do a good job of that.

Even then, God created earth before light, which goes against the actual big-bang cosmology.

Yeah... thought so. Literally kys.

Here's one of the first pics you get when you search for Harold E. Holt Communication Station. I didn't add anything to the picture, you can clearly see the Star of David/Seal of Solmon/Metatron's Cube

Attached: metatron.jpg (1256x831, 228K)

We have said that Lucifer came to the world to wake man up, to help him remember his divine origin, the divine origin of his Spirit, and to help him free himself from the body-soul in which he is trapped, and from created time and matter

Attached: albert_pike_third_world_war_ww3.png (631x392, 147K)

Atheism is for intellectually inferior retards...

youtube.com/watch?v=K2KCaZOLD1w

Here's an overhead view without anything drawn on it. You can still make out the same shapes

Attached: NW_Cape_2.jpg (1088x816, 334K)

its talking about the concept of creating opposits, duality, from nothing in both cases. just one uses metaphores the other uses a more direct language.

aside from the trinity
Furthermore the numbers of days are symbolical. In example:
On 4th day is where the physical universe is completed and only living creatures are missing in the bible.
If you go into the egyptian creation myth, the ogdoad, you also have the 4 primordial forces coming together (of which kek was one) creating this world.
In modern phydics even you have the 3 spatial dimensions plus time being again 4 things making up this world.
in alchemi there are 4 elements making up the material realm, with the spirit being above it. (also look what the alchemic symbols forthe elemts look like when overlayered)
All talk about the same eternal truth of a certain principle and thus encode the same number for the same things, the 4

Life/animals/spirit created on the 5th day
Alchemi has life made out of 5 elements

On the 6 day man was created and so is 6 the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this existence on this plane in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan

Attached: Pentagram explained.png (1653x1238, 338K)

Kek