The choice is yours

The choice is yours.
You cannot NOT make a choice.
If you choose nothing, then you choose the left.
If you choose ANYTHING other than the right, then you choose the left.

Decide.

Attached: sdfsf.png (1511x880, 45K)

your confusion and blame is not a game I care to learn or play

>game

be serious
I see youve chosen death.
Unfortunate.

>you can either be a bad evil goy and work for the interests of you and your people or you can be a very good goy and worship (((((((((((((((Yeshua of Nazareth))))))))))))))) and work for the interests of ((((((God's chosen people))))))
why does this meme get shilled here so hard?

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

It is is
or
Death

Christ and judaism both wholly reject each other

grow up

>and work for the interests of ((((((God's chosen people))))))

Christians are the new Israel
Christ ended the old covenant, that with jews of the flesh, now it is with jews of the SPIRIT (those who accept and follow Jesus)

Do good or do evil. At any bifurcation of the infinite at an instant you can only choose one of them. Sometimes the choice is clear, sometimes it is not.

Orthodoxy is the only way, and jews hate it.

oops
*it is

works will not and cannot save
Follow Christ or follow oblivion

it doesnt even follow every of the 10 commandments

There's only one people. Mankind.

Attached: eye.jpg (640x348, 57K)

Religions are just memes. You may have a favorite but that doesn't make all other memes bad. Some memes are just shit though, like Judaism.

If you don't do works, when you can, you're a pretty shitty follower of Christ.

Attached: FortheLoveofGod.jpg (1024x683, 497K)

>genetic differences that correspond with climate don't exist
>WE WUZ KANGZ N' SHIIIEEEET

strawman
the issue was "works and only works"

dont feign the part of the imbecile

that is the left choice, death and oblivion

Posts like this lessen my outrage about Christians getting massacred in the middle east

why
are
you
typing like a
total

retard?
>Jesus totally wasn't a jew goy

OF COURSE THERE IS MYRIAD-MYRIAD PHYSIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES

ethnicities, races, tribes and so on and so forth

but Christ said:
"Go unto the whole earth and preach the Gospel to every creature"

You act as if there are no successful of intelligent Black people

Attached: Taking-Good-Men-Making-Them-Better_art.jpg (650x650, 43K)

>doing only what a Jewish desert god called YHWH wants you to do

why the fuck do any self respecting white people actually buy this

>why
>are
>you
>typing like a
>total

>retard?

grow up sir

ok, if any excuse will work for you

>sure there are physical differences between the races but a jew said something to the contrary 2000 years ago
fuck off kike worshiper

>inb4 trolls

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>rejecting Christ

worst choice

>but a jew

incidental
immaterial
He was the only perfect person ever, unlike not only every other Jew ever, but every other human ever.

blacks can be intelligent but the use of Egyptian iconography to encapsulate Bantu culture is obnoxious and self defeating

its far worse than that

That translation is... incomplete in some sense.
The big secret they're hiding is that the name of God is "IsIs".

Attached: Whatwillyoudowithallthatpower.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

>semitic genes are immaterial
>(((jesus))) was the perfect person because jesus said so

again
your choice
youve chosen death
one can only hope you will choose Christ before your end

What does the desert have to do with it? How are sons of japheth better than shem?

p.s.
the specific nature of HIS EARTHLY VESSEL is what is immaterial

Did God judge japheth better?
Then he is better.

What is a perfect person?

-One who always chooses good over evil.

>G-says heh.

Attached: 1509359593865.jpg (600x600, 249K)

I think the thing about this thread that bothers me most is not the Christian handing out ultimatums, it is the poor quality of the arguments against him.

I'm gonna be super cunty here.

X=Christ
Y=Satanism

X and ~X are a true dichotomy, but X and Y are not a true dichotomy until you prove they are a true dichotomy.

Also, "Do as thou will", encompasses, "Do Christ's will, that of the Father". It also implies that will is even a valid concept. So you've fucked even further. This means that Y is always a consequent of X

I'm autistic I know, but go spew your illogical bullshit somewhere else.

>-One who always chooses good over evil.

more to the point, and better stated:
one who commits no sin, ever

God also said he would dwell in the tents of She, the prophesy that the sons of Japheth, Iapetus would come to Christ

There is no choice basicaly, as long as god is allknowing he knows exact result. SO basicaly everything predetermined.

I've seen this thread before, but the answer won't change. Right.

>Also, "Do as thou will", encompasses, "Do Christ's will, that of the Father"

nope
it involves rejecting your own will

Yup.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!

--t. Geddy Lee

If it's set in stone and God's own will for us is predetermined what makes you think there is a choice? What makes you think free will is the end all be all of our salvation? It would be foolish to think that the creator who gave you the power or the illusion of having the freedom of choice would punish you for something it was responsible for in the first place when creating you. Does that make sense or do you really think salvation is outside of ourselves in he form of a "savior" instead of within like Christ taught?

You're the confused one, son.

why would I accept the saviour of the Jews and a Jewish messiah when I am not a Jew

the idea of a perfect person is completely at odds with my evolutionary understanding of humans, there is no perfect, there is always constant competition, no final resting place, just driving further and further onward

i'm not a desert dweller? i'm not a jew? why would i adopt their mythology?

I see you are still kind of an immature Christian. God has not broken any covenant or promise, neither has he lied, ever.

Not so. People who become born again are a new creation, unlike "humanity".

How will you increase God?

people change that answer every day

nope

t. Evil Degenerate

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
Seriously, what's with Americans and their illusion that there are only two choices in regards to anything imaginable? Who creates these illusions?

Because He is God.

That's the name of Semiramis, as plowed through the Egyptian pantheon of pagan gods.

They're all based on Semiramis. Isis, Ishtar, Diana, Venus, Mary.

Yes, Mary. Not the real Mary, the Catholic Mary.

>Satanists be like

>Do what you want, unless you choose to do of your own free will what God wants you to do, then fuck you.

Fucking hellniggers

Idk user I’m not part of organizations that routinely rape children and then cover it up

The sons of Japeth are many, and live under many tents.

The Asians and Caucasians descend from Japeth, and greatly out number the Jews and Arabs.

Do they? I feel that once it finally clicks with you, that's it. Maybe the Holy Ghost is involved, because I don't know how else to explain it, but if you're already an adult and you "see the light" while being fully developed, that's it. You'll doubt at times, but you'll always know what the truth is.

Rejecting your own will is a contradiction. Your will; presuming freewill is even a valid concept (which you haven't proven) is what causes your actions. If you reject God's will, then you've gone with your own will. If you accept God's will, then it is your will to accept God's will, therefor God's will is your will.

Attached: notanargument.jpg (500x534, 37K)

>why would I accept the saviour of the Jews and a Jewish messiah when I am not a Jew

because that is a strawman

and Christ and His new covenant is not of the jews

>the idea of a perfect person is completely at odds with my evolutionary understanding of humans, there is no perfect, there is always constant competition, no final resting place, just driving further and further onward

exactly of course its at odds with your anti-gospel

this world has nothing to which He can compare

>I see you are still kind of an immature Christian.

well the light of Christ certainly shines through you, im recalling all of the times he taught pride and condescension, haughtiness and mockery

>God has not broken any covenant or promise, neither has he lied, ever.

no one even implied any such thing

So, only Jesus.

Glad we're on the same page.

unironically thelemites build their will just to destroy it when they cross the abyss and encounter their divine counterpart, the fear of thelema is based on complete misunderstanding of 'do what thy will, love is the law, law under will'

Who can argue with facts? Who can argue with the truth?

But isn't that in itself a choice?

simple.

"You are either for me, or against me; you are either gathering with me, or scattering away from me."

t. Jesus of Nazareth

So, again, only Jesus.

You don't know what God knows, and so cannot rely on God's knowledge of what YOU will choose.

So choose.

God says choose.

So choose.

Good, and God, and Life, and Heaven in the right hand.

Evil, and the devil, and death, and hell in the left hand.

Protip: Choose the right hand.

Because Jesus is the Judge over all the living and the dead, including you. And you do not want to stand before him dead in your sins, and without excuse.

>Maybe the Holy Ghost is involved,

cant NOT be involved

>Rejecting your own will is a contradiction.

that what it sounds like to unsaved
my problem here is as describing some visual scene to a person blind from birth

significantly more than a little difficult

Christ cucks...dood love your christ but quit trying to guilt people with eternal fire it only works on the weak...fuck jew desert religions

Neither am I. I routinely tell people to flee the Whore of Babylon, aka the Roman Catholic Church, or suffer her fate.

nice playing the your a bad guy, if you don't follow our Jewish service religion

nigga is it necessary to hit the enter key that many fucking times in one in like two sentences

That's correct; the Holy Spirit has to be involved in order for a man to be saved. The conviction of sin, the repentence, the confession Jesus is Lord, and the heartfelt belief that God raised him from the dead all come from the Holy Spirit.

no
you replace your will with His
give him control

well, Yes
He was the only HUMAN who was/is perfect
but the only BEING of course

we know what he knows that he has told us he knows, and can know more than that by what he has told us he will/can know, etc

>grow up

Attached: projecting.jpg (539x341, 26K)

You can argue with anything. Without some kind of proof or ability to show a conclusion based on something other than blind faith there is no winning.

"God is always right" is just as unprofitable as "God is always wrong"

You would need to prove the Bible correct when there is no reason to see it as any more correct than most other major religious texts.

The new evangelism is to show people that explicitly satanic people run the government and harvest children for rape

it cant matter
the fact that some decide it somehow matters can be non of my concern

I'm glad you figured out that X and ~X are a true dichotomy. And as for OP's original claim, it still lays demonstrably false.

YHWH is a mythological entity worshipped by Jews a few millennia ago. He did not create the world. You have been mind pwned and look rather foolish.

Attached: yahweh_asherah.jpg (617x424, 53K)

You guys are such faggots

Your free will, that God gave you, allows you to choose from among your known available options.

That's it.

It's not magic.

left.
I can choose to do christs will since it alligns pretty nicely with my own

OP is a saint.

Such silly, inaccurate symbolism that. God gave you two hands for a reason and you can easily work mischief with either. It's all in what you do with them.

Attached: 1506821853905.png (1600x1600, 427K)

>no
>you replace your will with His
>give him control
But you have to choose to do so, unless you're saying we have no choice in that, in which case my Christianity is pre-destined, and in turn my ability to go to heaven as well.

Actually, you claim God ended the Old Covenant and replaced the Jews with Christians.

You're being taught Replacement Theory, and you should reject it as heresy.

The only white faith.

Attached: 1524604108953.jpg (600x465, 74K)

man you're attempting to communicate through text and seem to give no fucks to readability, that doesn't work out when you're trying to argue a point

It's first for the Jews, yes, but since they rejected it, the offer has been extended to all mankind.

>"NO YOU!"
>"NOT ME, YOU!"

>uppity about format/puncuation
>in a thread about our eternal fate

>but doesnt need to grow up

seriously.

That's what I'm saying the "choice" is merely an illusion and that regardless what we "choose" we end up going the right path eventually. Maybe I'm just being optimistic but it seems a lot better to learn your lesson than breathe in your own burning flesh for eternity. Just a thought.

>and Christ and His new covenant is not of the jews

Christianity was literally spawned from Second Temple Judaism in the first century and is "of the Jews" in every single possible way imaginable. All the original Christians were Jews. You have to be actively historically deluded to deny this. It blows my mind that you can even think this way.

>this world has nothing to which He can compare

anyone can make the same claim about any god or goddess

Left... I would always choose left...

If you read that more carefully, you would note that I was telling user that since he cannot read God's mind, and God does not tell him what he is going to do, his agency is intact.

I like it...but it is a little more complicated than that..like where your heads at

God is always right leads to mankind having hope.

God is always wrong leads to mankind having no hope.

Live your life in such a way that you have hope.

according to Jews from the first century that I have no connection to and no reason to trust, why do *you*? read Celsus original arguments against Christianity

no
thats only a little part of it

>But you have to choose to do so,

once
after that He GIFTS you the credit though you be undeserving

yeah, misnomer
He didnt end it, He just made it official

try to focus
what you are talking about it endlessly below even infantile piddly nonsense
stay on track

He told us he knows all so there is two options
1)He realy knows everything, so everything is predetermined and our life is just movie we watching
2)He lied, as resutl tere is no reason to belive and do in other stuff he told. Fool me once...