Kanye calls slavery a choice

>Kanye West just told the TMZ newsroom why he believes slavery is a choice and why he decided to sport his Make America Great Again hat ... and it all went down Tuesday morning on "TMZ Live."

>"When you hear about slavery for 400 years. 400 years?! That sounds like a choice."

Video at tmz.com/2018/05/01/kanye-west-tmz-live-slavery-trump/

Attached: 1525137716197.jpg (1080x1350, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/147197-who-is-kanye-wests-dad-just-like-his-son-hes-had-quite-a-range-of-careers
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170026050/#q170031152
youtube.com/watch?v=zxwfDlhJIpw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown,_Virginia
youtube.com/watch?v=sxjrSx99lIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Slaver Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Slavers Like Nigga Just Walk Away From Them Haha

>MKUltra finally got to him

Attached: 1500672228383.jpg (586x434, 26K)

It’s pretty obvious by now that kanye reads pol. I wonder how many celebrities we have with us

Watching the full 44 minutes "live" right now. Kanye's face in response to Vance's moral diatribe is the best. Smug Pepe, needs screenshot.

1 we didnt have slavery for 400 years in america.

2 is he implying that siding with trump is slavery for a black person. doesnt sound to based. where are the dick riders to clear up this case of hoof in mouth syndrome ? surely their mental gymnastics would help kanye suck up to conservatives

When he went off about being addicted to opioids I knew that he was believing things about himself that he'd read here

will that Sommer Ray chick ever do nudes?

The reason ypipo imported the negro into what is now the United States is because there was no way in hell 95% Indjuns would allow themselves to be enslaved by whitee. Their codes of the warrior and honor is close to what Imperial Nips were like. Slavery to a certain point is a choice.

Attached: 1523235617197.jpg (882x731, 124K)

What are you talking about

Attached: braaaaaaaaaap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

that isn't even what he said, and what happened to archiving links from shitty websites you morons

Candace is there next to him now, they're dropping red pills and popping 911s

Attached: 1523943302673.png (500x461, 36K)

>watch video against my better judgement
>there's a jump cut right before he says it, so there's no context to what he's saying
Yeah, good headlien.

Obama is opioids

Attached: 14324365476585.jpg (625x482, 68K)

lol next he'll be giving interviews with Thomas Sowell

Attached: 1478897638944.jpg (1280x1920, 298K)

If you count the Caribbean plantation system all the way to the civil war it's roughly 100 years I think, and no what he's saying is that white people could never have kept millions of blacks here enslaved unless some very substantial proportion of blacks were just willing to accept the yoke, so to speak. They were not an ambitious people and they were willing to pick cotton or grow sugar cane or whatever for food and a bunk

The Kardashians are having a bizzaro effect on Kanye. Every other man they have turned into a fucking wierdo and ruined his life.

But Kanye somehow woke up, even having to deal with Kim's enormous fat ass.

Roughly 400*

What? Hes actually lost his mind, i mean i knew he says some dumb shit but wow

interestingly his dad is a member of the black panthers
bustle.com/articles/147197-who-is-kanye-wests-dad-just-like-his-son-hes-had-quite-a-range-of-careers

Kanye is a retard. He was starting to win people over but he just lost all legitimacy with this little sound bite.

Every man's integrity is for sale, son. You sold yours for a nickel.

Attached: 1492499637653.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

He’s seen the worst of degeneracy up close.

Attached: D196A03A-E1B0-423E-B7C2-95CF9B63A485.png (550x846, 327K)

kanye is a genius

If niggers back in Africa weren't practicing economies so dependend on slavery then they would have never been traded by other niggers to America in the first place you dumb miserable cunt. Even the native Americans had slaves but it was the result of conquering other tribes, they still didn't practice slavery on their own respective tribes lile niggers did. Even the Arabs have an old saying that you can tell that niggers are stupid because they are so content with being slaves. Go kill yourself you dumb Swed before you get snackbarred by Mohammed.

Her ass is not fat. It is synthol or some kind of bizarre, unnatural substance. Have you not seen the pics?

kek
i gas you last

10/10 poast

>>"When you hear about slavery for 400 years. 400 years?! That sounds like a choice."
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This is a HUUUGE redpill, and I'm not even big on the whole Kanye thing. This is fucking unbelievable

Trump is a retard. He was starting to win people over but he just lost all legitimacy with this little sound bite.

The slaves were just indentured servants. They paid for the boat ride out of African hell to give their future offspring a better chance. Brown people do this all the time in to white countries even now, pretty much every black or brown person in Europe is there because they or their parents wanted a better future because their own brown countries have only shit to offer them.

AfroAmericans should be grateful their parents were allowed to breed in America.

It's like pledging a fraternity. Blacks pledged America. A good amount are going to get blackballed soon if they don't cool it

Correct
a redpill so massive it seemed impossible

Kanye is a real fucking based nigger. Fuck that faggot ass nigger faggot at the end

holy shit
kanye going full implicit black nationalist on a bitch

Attached: 1517957785020.jpg (590x432, 172K)

I mean if their mentality was give me liberty or give me death working them would not be economical...

it is a choice. liberty or death.

larp or not we'll see, yesterday "he" came and posted here

looking through the archive rn finding you a link

there
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170026050/#q170031152
>6PM tomorrow Twitter

cellulitis
pic related
she's fat

Attached: fatass.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Kanye took the doompiil, he is crashing at speed of light.

Attached: image.jpg (383x325, 48K)

Watch Gone With the Wind. The reality is, not all slaves were unhappy

>just be yourself

The black TMZ dude literally got mad at Kanye for not hating Trump
Can't believe all these butthurt people are unconsciously proving Kanye right weekly
Trump haters hate Trump because they think he's an obstacle for love over the world and Kanye is trying to show how self-contradicting that is, but he's really impulsive and he's never been convincing with his words
He truly is an /ally/

Kanye realized they would perform such Jewish tricks so soon after ran over to the big digital timestamp clock

Attached: 1522879584898.jpg (600x445, 55K)

just..
imagine the smell

Attached: jk.jpg (797x711, 119K)

No. Hell no. No to the point where I question French spatial IQ and/or ashekazi DNA % within the French population. Look at her fucking legs man, her ass looks like a massive growth. That is not cellulite or thicc, that is an unholy alliance of Levant genes, modern medicine and nog aesthetics. La abominacion.

They will kill real Kanye, jusy like Miley Cyres and soon we will have "We wuz kangz" fake Kanye.

Slavery was a purchase and it wasn't the white man selling.

He's saying that voting Dem for the last two hundred years is slavery. We had actual slavery for about two hundred years (1776 - 1850s), and following and voting those who want to own you is the choice.

>people say "feel free", but peoples opinions are strictly limited by media
>once Kanye wore MAGA hat, it was outside the "area of freedom", making people who don't think freely mad, making him prove his point is correct
These are entry-level redpills, but significant to convert some of his normie hipster fans
the most reception is negative, but hopefully some realize he is talking sense

oops math

reddit invaded

Kanye is quickly becoming the most dangerous man in showbiz. Gonna be genuinely bummed when (((they))) silence him.

Attached: 1525201054763.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Dude just did an interview with Charlemagne and mentions how he was being told he had to hire "managers" for everything and it was a huge racket. That when he would try to get the information to learn to do things theyd tell him not to worry about it theyll handle it. They were jewing the shit out of him and didnt want to lose their cash cow. Imagine you pay these fuckers to do a job and they purposefully keep things from you to keep milking you, to keep you dumb and drag out your worth to them.

He def knows about (((them))) and their tricks.

guess begging from that saudi didn't work out

NEW KANYE INTERVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=zxwfDlhJIpw

>my ID
>J0O
well...I guess you're right

shalom Jow Forums

Attached: 1509550099077.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Attached: 288109BB-A050-4A9F-9870-B586B5CB0345.jpg (640x461, 65K)

Redpill me on kanye didnt pol used to hate him?

Have you been on here lately?

no he's not, he's literally saying that no other people in history have been slaves for 400 years like a bunch of retards

No one will believe me, but I'm Rick Moranis.

Arnold S. reporting in

meme flags get the gas too

Not really smug, but i'm not photoshop pro okay

Attached: smugye.png (1030x572, 731K)

kek

total waste of time, nothing interesting, don't watch

I don't believe you but if you're real why did you only have two children?

Are you one of those Jews that didn't make it to the ultimate secret societies in Hollywood so you now have an personal vendetta?

A girl i know visited your country

Not even 1 min into a counter point and they prove Kanye right.
Ppl loving being oppressed.

Attached: IMG_20180428_110402.jpg (749x743, 65K)

Attached: 150657223846.gif (228x206, 987K)

Where the fuck you been, Rick?

>implying he's wrong

Slaves had all the opportunity to revolt, but they rarely ever did.
>pic related, one of the weapons that all slaves working on sugar plantations had at their disposal

Attached: il_fullxfull.1032667235_epp8.jpg (1500x1234, 92K)

Attached: 1525143557516.png (800x469, 518K)

Attached: 1525146755509.gif (450x338, 496K)

>1776 - 1850s
>200 years

the first English settlement was in 1607

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamestown,_Virginia

Jews enslaved niggers
>because we felt like it

Jews "freed" niggers
>because we felt like it

nigges remain free
>only as long as Jews allow it

there are still niggers in chains in parts of the deep south. I like to name mine after rappers

slavery is a human right

discord
gg
Hxr9p8R

And the first nigger owner was... A nigger

10/10 brainwashed fag

Does someone have a link to the full 45 minute vid? I want to watch it without the faggy TMZ editing.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxjrSx99lIg
for now it's only on cam quality, but it's comprehensible

Many thanks user!

The black conservative chick towards the end has really interesting points

Im friend to any nigger who starts the race war

All natural.

Attached: Dora 10 - Copy.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

I bet they were like "Shut it down!"

Watching the director have to scramble to "shut it down" as it was happening was great. When Kanye got up all smacked out and walked in front of the camera during Candace interview, they had to switch to a wide shot. But this then caught Kanye approaching Harvey and whispering into his ear, causing his face to become Judaic and constipated. So then they had to switch quickly to a close-up of Candace.

Attached: sniff01.jpg (645x773, 48K)

I've not watched the video but I'd suggest he's more talking that Slavery was 400 years ago so niggers still going on about it today have a victim mentality and are keep themselves slaves (hence 400 years) instead of moving on and improving themselves.

I am waiting for the remake of "Honey I shrunk the kids" with an all black cast

Obvious ploy to create hype to sell more shit with the yeezy brand, everyone has been successfully trolled. Not convinced he doesn't have a pr team creating threads and hashtags

This. This board is full of easily manipulated retards. Seriously feel kind of bad for anyone who wastes their time posting here.

Yeah because he's making semi-political comments we'll suddenly all rush out to buy his products....
Ummm no actually that won't happen at all you absolute mongs.