Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Attached: 30174-7670-21634.jpg (800x669, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-eJTkMbT8Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats a good motivation if living vicariously through your kids is wrong?

Altruism.

Our mountain sheiks have good quality

Those girls look prime for the plucking by these guys

Attached: 151713786.JPG.gallery.jpg (1200x778, 97K)

They are too busy fucking Asian girls. Look around and you'll see more pictures of chinks and japs here than white girls.

Well an exception should be made for the genetically....undesirable. Theres quite a few Jow Forumsacks I don't want to see reproduce.

How about leaving a legacy, genetic or otherwise. You'll be dead eventually, might as well have some part of what you accomplished survive.

and I don't give 10 shits.

Attached: 1462573737538.gif (444x338, 2.95M)

Its shills and a vocal minority of idiots. Don't let them convince you they're anything but a small sad collection of angry anime fags shitposting from their mother's basements and dreaming of their asian waifu.

i'm half italian, though look white. i have no sex drive either.

It is wrong to force a being into existence where suffering and death awaits.

daily reminder that if you contribute to the end of the white race and you are white then you are not planning on having kids.

>>typical brit basedboy XD

Loyalty is a virtue ...

Would like to, but good luck finding a Norwegian women younger than 35 with any interest of having children. 90% of this country is born by accident, not by intent..

Because normal people don't constantly post pictures of girls on here.

Italians are white

Guys, I'm blonde but my wife has dark hair. What are the chances of us having blonde kids? I hope it can work, it would be such a hassle to look for a new wife all over again

Find a swede, Dane, or Scandinavian amerimutt from Minnesota

okay

Attached: 1428025382616.png (775x719, 468K)

White women don't deserve impregnating.

youtu.be/-eJTkMbT8Oo

Attached: 1519525567182.jpg (1400x1200, 278K)

They probably won't all be blonde but if you have 5 kids at least 2-3 will

Thanks, I'm hoping for blonde daughters and dark hair sons.

>Hey Stacy how are yo-
>EW GET AWAY FROM ME, OH HEY CHAD WHATS UP????
>*15 years later
>OMG user, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? WOW THATS A NICE CAR, YOU MUST BE DOING WELL FOR YOURSELF HUH? WANNA GO OUT SOME TIME? OH BTW THIS IS MY KID JEROME
nope

Attached: 1522877699149.jpg (310x326, 25K)

are you talking about Nordic blonde or golden? They might be more golden than light blonde

Have been trying to get my wife pregnant (both white, wife is blonde/blue eyed) for about 4 months. Wife was on birth control for years before. How do I defeat the jewish pill?

At least after puberty

Asian genetic colonization is great. We get to increase white IQ.

You shouldn't have a kid that soon after. That shit is poison. Wait another 8 months before you start trying

awww poor white people, im literally crying tears rn n

Don't care. Humanity's gonna die off eventually so caring about future generations is pretty pointless.

I am 42, white male with no children and a good paying job.

>CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

I am fine with this.

I'll take it.

Daily reminder that unless I can rape pic related, it ain't worth it.

it's true

Attached: 1297398732423498g.webm (634x720, 1.47M)

Arr rook same to me

Who wants to be my mate?

I really, really don't like the idea of some guy fucking my daughter though

Take women rights away you fucking retarded leaf

Weren't some of them on blacked?

Blonde is a recessive gene unless his wife carries it 0 of his kids will have blonde hair.

mean
the only thing i could pass on is a pretty face, i wouldnt want to burden my
kids with depression and anxiety. also nice binary digits.

daily reminder that worshiping a pussy instead of a deadman on a stick is what the mother goddes aka ur creathors wants you to do it! you go pussy after pussy forever unless you stick to only 1 and become inmortal drinking his menstrual blood instead of being reborn forever

At least when i look at a pussy i actually feel something.

I would assume most white people carry it. My girlfriends mother is like 25-33% redskin and my girlfriend has hair like the girl second from the right in ops pic

This sucks, I'm not sure she carries it. She doesn't have anyone blonde in her immediate family but it's a small sample size.

are you ok ?

I am, planning on this year (some time in the summer)

Fuck off leaf i’m not having a spawn with any white guilting cunt
Wake me up when the laws for single parentship and artificial wombs/egg banks are open for business kek
Give it up already
The future is ours

Sign me up for white genocide please.

Attached: 1523319064760.jpg (773x1063, 246K)

>Its shills and a vocal minority of idiots.

lol

Attached: 1515451411900.jpg (922x1024, 148K)

based

Attached: 1521359473628.jpg (691x1024, 197K)

Guess which one of these girls has a non white boyfriend?

Attached: 1524060174855.jpg (1024x1017, 86K)

That's right Whitey, keep supplying us with future tax payers so me kids can eat for free. Need a new house too, so start fucking, crackas.

look man, my charisma modifier is like -3. my hands are tied.

have one on the way bub

BUY your cryptos now boys
LTC PAY PPT PPP OMG PLR DEB DENT VERI QTUM ADX FUN SAND EOS

In the next market swing up for cryptos this december I'm going to afford to do to the standard I accept adequate

Attached: dogen.png (336x335, 110K)

He is clearly +40% white.

I want to have kids if an asian woman

For you that might be white but for europe thats non white as it comes.

Elsa’s got an interesting look. Got to be her mongol genes.

Attached: F94E91B3-FF8D-4963-B04F-8FE574EC1A0F.jpg (1177x1778, 382K)

The ones who can actually choose aren't here.

Imbecile even 60% white can look non-white. Look at that pic he has Caucasoid features. So their children will look look pretty much white.

Whiteness is overrated anyway, Jews are superior.

I know. I want my sons and daughters to be white, to be conservative, and also because if they were mixed, I'd be hard to refer to them as "mini-me's". Especially if Japanese or Korean, I'd make so many WW2 and Korean War jokes against them I'd be insane.

Their first rifle to train on will be a Springfield 1903. No .22LR, .30-06 to de-pussify and bulk them up.

There is no such thing as white does, skin color isnt represented of your ethnicity so fuck off with that american standard of white where they consider arabs, indians and catzios as white.

>t. conquistador rape baby
Kek

Well theres always clones as a final solution.

Actually 100% American native champ here.

That's even worse, injun.
Where did your stone-age """empire""" go?

europe will be completely non white in like 50 years but ok lmao

Lrn2Anthropolgy, moron.

Just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true.

I am glad USA will be non white by then so I can live with it.
Define to me what white is? I really want to know mister biology man.

I ain't. To bussy being deployed by NATO and making war crime bucks.
Life is good.

I think I met my future wife last night. First redpilled chick I've ever met. Made her waffles for breakfast. There is hope.

>50% of whites are reddit-tier race traitor revisionist feminist marxist cucks

nothing of value will be lost. at least we're taking down liberals with us

yeah I wont be working my ass off in a dead end job that I hate, just so that i can support a fat whore wife (who'll likely cheat on me) and bratty children who will hate me because i'll have 0 time to spend on them.

society is fucked, traditional family structures dont work anymore. this is not my fault.

>flag
Okay, mister fan fic.
Are you interested in reading my DBZ fan fic?

European

European what? Since there are a lot of different kinds of europeans with different genetics? Are you referring to the bavarian laws? Or you consider only northen phenotype or just med type?

All Europeans

You dont make any fucking sense because you cant compare a med with a nordic and say that both are white.So I ask you again by which standard should we base the definition of white?

Whatever you say retard

lol why would i want to have kids im fine being gay.

>ask him to back his claims and choose something which we can all agree as being white
>responds only in one word statements and goes to insult
As I said there is no such things as white and will never be since its a creation made by USA to combine the different ethnicities that lived there.

> proceeds to white breed
> son brainwashed by marxist youth states he is now a communist and welcomes migrants
> daughter gets raped by achmed
> son becomes trannie
No thanks. I prefer to breed nips in nipland to secure the safety of my offspring

Yeah so why do you even care? You are right, it is only relevant in America. I defined it, you are the one that can't accept it.

You didnt define anything you said only european which makes no sense, now stop putting europeans in your white basket because you allow arabs,light skinned indians and even catzios to be part of it and we have nothing in common with them.

I've seen people from Europe call Castizos white too

bump.

Some people from Europe are perfectly happy leaving their culture to form a "white ethno state" with whites of different cultures. Why does this make you so butt hurt Shlomo?

But they arent european a simple genetic test will show their indian blood in them.
I have yet to see europeans here say they are okay with their country to lose their culture,religion and tradition to form this white union of yours, do they want to help each other yes but we dont want to lose our identity and become like you a big group with nothing to unite us.

Some people want to leave their country and and form a white ethnostate. This is where the white part factors in for Europeans. Besides that, some Europeans are fine with other Europeans integrating if they are genetically similar

a lot of mixed race couples here and offspring of mixed race parents here. I am not even in Toronto proper. what I see quite often

>white male with asian female
>mixed race male with white female
>brown male with white female
>mixed race male with mixed race female
>black male with black female

theres some people I look at and I genuinely cannot tell where they originate from. so many mutts now.

Attached: jagmeet-cargobike.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg (650x481, 44K)

How many people do they want to leave this place which is has less foreigners for you when you are at the brink of race war?Also key wording integrating which means their culture,tradition and identity is the only one to rule and not form a new blob called white european that has nothing defined to it.

Okay, then proceed to give me a qt portu gf
I have wronged no one yet I am still single although I'm not a virgin, it's not my fault women prefer nigger culture

Attached: 1524941935013.jpg (640x960, 224K)

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Low IQ Romanian. I never said they would come to America and I never said they should sacrifice their culture. Goodbye faggot

Okay faggot keep being white whatever the hell that mean.

>other people think minnesota is still white
user, I have some bad news for you.

anyone that actually believe race stuff is shilled is such a fucking lifeless moron holy shit it's hilarious