Holy fuck you NEETS have gone too far!

Well Pol What do you have to say for yourselves?

Hi Jakub.

>nbcchicago.com/news/local/Man-Found-With-Illegal-Guns-After-Wearing-Clothing-Tied-to-Nazi-Group-481316341.html?

Attached: jak.jpg (1791x1638, 956K)

/OURGUY/

Foid card? Wtf you need a card to own a gun? God I love my state, open carry and no licenses for cc.

Attached: [email protected] (1060x1060, 179K)

Hes got söy glasses

This, fuck Illinois

> We illegally violated this guy's FIRST, FOURTH, SECOND, FOURTEENTH AMENDMENT constitutional rights for no good reason, but HE'S the bad guy.

FOID cards and accompanying laws violate the 2nd and 4th amendments (privacy), but whatcha gonna do?

>Jakub
based

Attached: yakub.png (402x600, 169K)

Yes I agree its stupid.

You got a license for that inalienable right? Oh you don't ok here is a tax and now we sell back to you, your rights.

FOID card is the poll tax of the modern era.

Attached: ds5u41musqu01.jpg (5184x3456, 1.75M)

Yea, I don't get it... how did they get the guns?

>FOID card
Jesus fuck I'm glad I don't live in that state. That's some UK-tier shit.

I hope he fights it.

This is clearly unconstitutional.

>((((Jakup))) is a based right wing pede
>Shadilay MAGA!

>clothing associated with
wut

>foid card
I am a gun owner in fucking California and Ive never heard of this

>guy was wearing clothing we don't like so we searched his house and took his guns
this is illegal lmao

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

How many amendments does this break?

I'm not smart enough to tell you, but I do know for a fact it's at least 2 or three.

>I need a piece of paper to exercise my rights
>If I don't have said piece of paper I get charged with a crime.

Hoosier fag here, fuck Illinois.

The law basically exists to lock up niggers in chicago.

But its also handy when the jack boot storm troopers want an excuse to infringe on your rights.

FOID card ? Americans, for the love of fucking god protect your amendments. You are the only country that doesn't have a completely fucked constitution.

you know what to do

Arizona? Alaska? Wyoming? Vermont?

Can someone spoonfeed me? I don't want to give them clicks. How did the find the guns? Did they raid him because of his clothing?

kys

The anonymous tip also said he had unregister firearms and ammunition. For some reason they also felt the need to say he had a patriot front shirt.

Fun fact: if you go to a firearms dealer in Indiana as an Illinois resident with a FOID card, 9 out of 10 times they'll turn you away because they assume the gun is being used for felonious purposes. Chicago nigs ruin it for the rest of us.

>be a regular american
>own firearms because 2nd amendment
>wear a white polo shirt to college
>get raided by police and charged with wearing nazi clothing and planning a terror attack

How the fuck did they get a warrant to search his place for wearing a t-shirt. What fucking judge approved that. I'd sue

>FOID

I didn't even know this was a thing. I had to google it. what the fuck is wrong with you Illinois nigga boys? I thought california was cucked but holy shit at least they don't require this communist bullshit.

Attached: what the fug.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Maine and New Hampshire have "constitutional carry" as well. I think one of the other desert states has it too.

>after nazi clothing tip
why does no one ever follow the 'hide your powerlevel' meme ffs?

It's the same way here in Massachusetts. Had to take two separate classes, pay hundreds of dollars and prove my innocence for a crime in an entirely different state that I was never charged for just to get my license. Took a few hundred dollars and about a month of time and hundreds of phone calls until I got the right people. Worst experience of my life.

Its a legit political thread about 4th 14th and 2nd amendment abuses of a neo nazi.

Fuck off shill

Attached: F5nCz25cr3EEHKdWmqMStw_26M5XBl_Xh_bIVNE7Zqc.jpg (640x592, 66K)

>jakub
doesn't sound white to me

Another white boy terrorist off the streets. Hope he enjoys his stay in BBC prison with a side of Diesel Therapy.

>why does no one in news articles about being a nazi ever follow the 'hide your powerlevel' meme ffs?

fixed; and you're a retard.

Would we have heard about this if he hadn't had ILLEGAL GUNS?

/thread

I never thought I would see myself on pol

In any other state there would've been no crime here. Only because of Illinois' bullshit gun laws

What was he wearing?

Attached: 24.jpg (985x1100, 107K)

So they tripped this fag up on some point of bureaucracy?

it's polish.

Kek, would buy and wear

A shirt that said "reclaim America" and the groups symbol on the back

So someone called the cops on this kid for wearing a t-shirt that said Patriot Front on it? How did this turn into an investigation?

He just gave up instead of defending his rights? What a fucking coward.