Believes men who think they are women are mentally ill

>believes men who think they are women are mentally ill
>believes in a magical sky fairy at the same time
explain yourselves christcucks

Attached: 1525190928688.png (500x522, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZaOKhgoS4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BLm9va_4JJc
youtube.com/watch?v=HUaGoS2LW5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DSM-5 never listed "believing in a higher power" as a mental illness, whereas "I have a dick but inside I know it's a vagina" is indeed some sort of illness.

So this unfunny (((Twitter))) account just implied that being a tranny is mentally ill.
Its simple. Believing in a higher metaphysical power= not a mental illness
Wanting to get your dick chopped off because you are not happy when you look at yourself naked in a mirror= degenerate illness

Athiest faggots..not even once.

>also typical athiest thinking Christians believe God is a literal bearded man sitting up in the clouds

Are they really that autistic?

>tfw atheist and want to kill trannies

Attached: 1524505450114.jpg (225x225, 5K)

someone destroying the gift god gave them because others around them convinced them to do so only for them to suicide 20 years later when they finally realize they can never be what they were told

ya these unholy monsters are burning in hell

A real intellectual would've known what the god-gap is since age 4, if you don't believe the majority of trannies are just fucking degenerates and are mentally ill in more ways than one then it's because you're either delusional or pay absolutely no attention to people nor the world.
Sociology is caked in SJWs and liberal professors because it's an extremely valuable knowledge to obtain and as such you will almost always not receive it in college. Puckered anus retards accept "it's just SJWs ruining it" without thinking "it's a group of people stopping you from learning it by using political agenda to mask intentions". People are being conditioned into becoming trannies and homosexuals, it is a social push for it and an attempt to normalize it during a time when lethal highly contagious diseases are becoming increasingly prominent.
Just like building a picture out of pixels, each and every box is it just a contained color until you zoom out and get more detail. It has to be a specific color, and shade. Society is being slowly morphed and it's putrid animal-tier fucks like this who help hide it in a shroud of their own political flatulence which they spend all day breathing in. Smoking weed when you're underage is less mentally damaging than being involved with these manipulative kikes and their faggot goy dogs.

Attached: 1331503409925.jpg (700x990, 99K)

... dude atheists want to kill everyone especially their own countrymen ever hear of any communist country ever?

Serves you right for following an Abrahamic God.

>tfw even christians are aware that only male and female exist

>Believing in the human neurological pattern for infinity is apparently the same as thinking your dick is supposed to be a vagina

Classic reductionism at it's finest.

bump

God loves Trannies. Telling them there is nothing wrong with them is not loving them. It's very damaging to them and the only reason the left tells them that they are normal is go make themselves feel good. The left is delusional.

literally nobody believes that a man in the clouds loves you unconditionally. that's the epitome of straw man.

Atheists all come across as extremely stupid to me. Atheism seems to be a sign a person is a low IQ smugly ignorant tool.

God isn't a "man in the clouds" lol
"God" is just the word we use for the all-intelligent everything that constitutes the infinite reality we exist in. He is the laws of nature and the endless universe.

Atheists are pathetic.

Attached: 1523331501508.jpg (1272x1752, 2.86M)

>Dude all athiests are communists hurr hurr durr

Christians are fucking retarded, which is why it's also a mental illness to pledge your life to imaginary nothing and insist it's real.

Faith is called faith for a reason. It takes faith to understand. Either you have it or you don't but take heart, the gift is free

>God is the laws of nature and the universe.
>The laws of nature and the universe directly contradict God in every way he's portrayed in any bible.
>ATHEISTS ARE DUMB BUT I'M SMART!

Attached: clapclap.png (488x463, 28K)

>Are they really that autistic?
Yes they are.

Im an atheist and I think trannies are mentally ill.

I want whoever made that twat account dead.

Also do not reply to troll threads.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

>A free gift for you today that if you refuse will send you to eternal suffering and torture!
>But it's free!

Christniggers: not even once.

ain't a troll bud, how can you be a judge of mental status and belive in a sky man magically deciding your fate?

The gift of salvation is always there. I've offended God numerous times because I'm a mortal man with imperfections but through sincere repentance I am forgiven due to the blood of Christ. You WILL understand someday, make it sooner rather than later

No explanation necessary, cringelord. Belief in the divine is rational, belief that X=/=X is insanity.

Strawman means you automatically lose the argument, boy.

We decide our fate, free will

>when a mentally ill person calls mentally ill people mentally ill, he is wrong because he too is mentally ill
nice ad hominem

Attached: 1519236125380.png (709x861, 1.12M)

> unconditionally
> sends you to hell
no one except faggots believe in unconditional love.

Attached: lgbt-mental-disorder.jpg (480x480, 27K)

But they don't lol
I'm not even a Christian, but I can guarantee with 100% certainty that you've never read the Bible and you know absolutely nothing about it.

Dunning Kruger in action

Attached: 1522194759307.jpg (465x750, 61K)

No one believes God is a "man in the clouds".

That butthurt christkiller blocked me

youtu.be/_ZaOKhgoS4Q

Lol

Attached: 1520899427205.jpg (700x692, 89K)

Somebody post the smuggie of
>haha of course I don't believe in your primitive religion but I'll try to hold you to its tenets regardless

Attached: Ireland EOD tech.jpg (1484x1174, 422K)

He has a point. Christians can't differentiate classical Greek philosophy from Jewish mythology and it gets them twisted into all kinds of mental knots. Even utter fags like the person behind that Twitter account can skewer Christian positions, despite that he's probably a person I'd enjoy kicking in the balls.

>identifing a problem is incompatible with God
What if you just want to help people get the services they need to avoid suicide?

Of course they do.
For example If Christians aren't conceptualizing God as a man, how in the fuck can God be offended?

Humans have a great capacity for holding illogical and often mutually exclusive believes.
That is not the same as mentally ill. It only becomes a mental illness when it results in (self)harm. Tranny's clearly fall in this category.

Religious people mostly do not. They usually pick and choose their believes in a way that benefits them. And when it does not work out on occasion, they just resort to sinning and be forgiven.
That is not being mentally ill, it is just being wrong, without serious consequences.

Identifying God in any form cannot be proven, therefore you believe through hope and faith. It's a simple concept, yet athiests have such a hard time comprehending this.

Identifying someone as a man or woman CAN be proven, therefore it is an error to believe their word that they one thing, but are proven to be the other. Since they are in error, they should be corrected.

What do you call someone who's too lazy to construct his opinion on religion. Whenever I think of making up my mind about religion and God in general, im like nah I don't care.

>>believes men who think they are women are mentally ill.

They are mentally ill. If you look down your pants, have a penis and you think your a woman, then you are of a high level of retardation.

>>believes in a magical sky fairy at the same time

You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. Christians don't believe in magical faggots in the sky. Left wingers who think that are mentally retarded. It's one of the many reasons why the entire world laughs at your fucked up morons.

>explain yourselves christcucks

I just did but you are way too fucking stupid to understand it and I no longer have the time to explain it to you.

Enjoy being an extreme jack ass for the rest of your life.

Attached: hip2save-com-22.png (1024x538, 822K)

How the fuck are we supposed to argue with you people about our God if you won't listen to our definition of our God and chose to redefine it. No Christian believes in this concept of a God.

See

Wasn't there a topic here yesterday where a leftard was trying to manipulate Christians into thinking Jesus was liberal?

Didn't it abruptly end when called out how the left does nothing but shit on Christians?

And you are a coward. You fuck with Christians because you know they're not gonna come after you. That makes you a bully. And a real piece of shit.

And if they do decide to come after you, you will call yourself a victim, and trash them some more.

Attached: 1500708441801.jpg (499x623, 284K)

>vindicating someone’s metaphysical beliefs by making a false equivocation between meta and physical characteristics by assuming the side your insulting is right but only if you’re right.

What the fuck, they’re subconsciously admitting to this shit now.

Why do you assume the concept of being offended is unique to humans?

why the fuck should i? you dont deserve ascension. I do. we wont even remember you, you will be nothing

Attached: 1994_beavis_and_butthead.jpg (3739x2757, 1005K)

John 4:24
>God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.
He's not a man

I miss the good old biblical times when fags were put to death.... Sole reason I am christian t.b.h.

Did anyone report this tweet for implying Muslims are mentally ill? Offensive!

I fucking hate social media pages named after biblical figures shitposting atheist memes, people who create them are the saltiest humans on earth

Pffftttt HAHAHAHAHA, I'm 33 years old and was raised a southern Baptist in a rural town. I've read the bible cover-to-cover 4 times. I've read the Apocrypha. I've read the Tanakh. I've had debates with pastors from all over the world about Faith vs. works, the contradictions in the book of James, the problem of free will, the historical accuracy of biblical texts, etc.. I grew up, broke free of that idiotic cult and explored every religion past and present. I found real "spirituality" though it's nothing like what you fucking utter morons "practice." You're all fake Sunday morning McChristians anyway that are an insult to the faith and what it means to truly be like Christ.

See how fucking RETARDED you fuckers really are? Do you fucking see?
Fucking retards BTFO so hard that only a God could redeem you from the depths of that ass-roasting.

Attached: rsvpforhell.jpg (820x960, 96K)

God created us in his image, he can feel emotions like us just in a different way.

Guys,I don't think this is really God.There's no blue check by the name.

I'm a fedora-tipper, but what the fuck is this nonsense? The only thing worse than religious zealots are pseudointellectuals incapable of basic deductive reasoning using informal fallacies to make their arguments.

Please die.

How about me? I don’t believe in a man in the clouds. And trannies are definitely mentally ill. Now what OP?

It's not unique to humans, animals also experience emotions. Not offence, as far as I know, but definitely jealousy and wrath at least, which Y-H-W-H apparently experiences as well.
All that proves is that your scriptures contradict themselves. You are asserting that the Logos can experience offence, again, it's a confusing mishmash of Platonic philosophy with Jewish paganism. It doesn't make any sense and if you believe it you are stupid or ignorant.

>I can guarantee you with 100% certainty
Behold the worth of the guarantees of religious idiots.
>DUNNANG KRUGURR LOOK HOW SMURT AH AM!

Funny you mention dunning-kreuger effect since you're the perfect example of it, ignorant and presumptuous fucking retard. Feel free to take your foot from your mouth and your head from your ass any time.

See

It must be nice to have the biggest mystery of man figured out. You should really write a book or something

What you don't understand about religion is that it's not about 'worshipping a man in the sky'

Your father loves you when he lets you ride a bike for first time even though youre going to fall and hurt yourself.

Thats how gods love works. Suffering and bad things make you a better person. whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Trans people are mentally ill for sure.

More people who believe God - the Logos, according to the NT - is something that reasonably falls within the definition of a man in the clouds (heavens).

>believing in a creator of the universe is the same as believing you cab turn into the other gender by stuffing yourself full of hormones and chopping your dick off
Next level of stupid

Oh man, I remember this faggot used to be so popular on Jow Forumsatheism for all his stupid arguments on Facebook where he'd post arguments of him with the lowest denominator on leddit and it'd get to #1 in no time.

If there's anything I hate more than the politics subreddit, it's the atheism subreddit.

>your scriptures contradict themselves
How so?
And your point is moot because you're implying there has to be a correlation between owning a tangible human body and being capable of feeling offended.

>It's not unique to humans
Then why did you contend that any being which experiences offense must be human?

are people really this theologically ignorant? holy shit.

I didn't, I contended that it must not be Logos.
Because they claim that God is Logos which is a metaphysical concept, while at the same time describe that same God as exhibiting human emotions like hatred.

>Of course they do.
>For example If Christians aren't conceptualizing God as a man, how in the fuck can God be offended?

Clarify your question or ask it in a different way because I already explained to you in simple terms.

Yeah but I dont believe in God and think trannies are mentally ill. Check m8 retatded nigger.

>Atheists free to hate trannies and tranny enablers.
Atheism best relgion.

Seeing that picture brought me back to my youth HARD!

I am going to see if I can find it to re-read now.

Thanks user!!

Chamiel
Book by Edward Pearson

> equating falling off a bike to burning in hell for all eternity
bloody hell you're dumb

One is an unknown
The other is a certainty

Our conversation went as follows:
I said:
>Then why did you contend that any being which experiences offense must be human?
You said:
>I didn't
Then I quoted you stating:
>>For example If Christians aren't conceptualizing God as a man, how in the fuck can God be offended?
Where's the confusion?

bump

It's a nightmare that will leave you feeling alone, but then you learn how to truly be a human, and not an animal.

>trans
>equivalent
>to
>godliness
LMFAO

you don't have to be religious to know that trannies are mentally ill, faggot

I am what they call a "post-op" trans as they call it.I paid for this atrocity 17 years ago.$45 at the time.
Best Dr. in the world.
I was mentally ill then,and not long after the reality of it set in of what I did.Is is mental illness.The reason most of these assholes (like me) do this is they are too chicken to kill themselves.It's the deathless suicide.You hate yourself so much you try to turn yourself into someone else.There is some demonic possession that goes along with it.You really believe that you can be " a woman".
Get the op and find out that you can't.A woman is 100% different creature.I wasn't even gay.I did shit to go along with the mental illness. I'm sickening and I understand it.Almost impossible to make friends unless you want to hang out with mentally ill men who think they are girls.I don't think I'm a girl,I don't dress "hot" The best part is the sex drive is gone.
They want you to acept their mental illness because they themselves know it is wrong and want you to validate their crime against culture.
Dressin like a woman doesn't make you one.I worked in niteclubs and was a club kid.
When I was mentally ill.It took a lot of praying to straighten out.It was a result of feminism and I couldn't handle feminisist women.My GF left me for a dyke ex-condrug dealer.
That was the tipping point.I am sorry and the weaponizwd anthroploigists will NOT allow any dissuasion from this deathstyle dead end road.It instead is glorified to trap more souls.
Again Jow Forums is right.
It took a LONG time to get the demon outta me.Then? Soros and Co. promote this deathstyle to children and they say I want toilet rights.
I came to my senses by 2003 and all this tranny promotion is nauseating by .I am not allowed to steer people away from this deathstyle.It's the deathless suicide and 100% mental illness.
Sometimes ppl read me and think I am one of "those" and maybe still have my dik.(It was probably eaten as a delicacy in Thailand-they do things like that)

God is Holy God and does not accept degeneracy. Love the sinner, hate the sin. But they are not "Christians" they are falsifiers, those that have the name and seek to pervert others.

They will accept the Anti-Christ with open arms. This man or whoever is posting will burn in the end.

They get demons in them by way of the anus.Crowley always raped men in the ass to get his demon in them.No such thing as a transsexual.
Just mentally ill depressed narcissistic azzwholes.

Attached: Demon in anus.png (652x757, 120K)

This is my greatest desire is to be forgiven. I'd preach against it but no one will listen to a thing like me.I don't approve of it. I took the Fools Journey.

Attached: Bible Behold Dry Tree isa 56.png (642x147, 23K)

Underrated post.

>hurr durr I read the Bible cover to cover 20 million times!
Atheists always make up some extreme number of times they read the Bible cover to cover so they can pretend they actually read it. When in reality, no one reads it cover to cover. That’s not how it works in the same way you don’t read a textbook cover to cover. The number seemed to get higher every time I saw it, one fedoracuck even claimed he read it cover to cover 53 times. Yeah, sure you did.

C'mon trannies...Fight with ME
You're a joke and you know it.

Tell me your BULLSHIT that you're a woman trapped in a males body! Fuk U

Transgenders are mentally ill and need to seek serious help. God is real, he created all thing and everyone will be judged by him. Most homosexuals and transgender can't take they will be judge by God for their sins which is why he says to repent and turn away from that wicked lifestyle

The only help they'll get these days is encouragement to continue.

Jow Forums is an atheist website

No it ain't
Good luck with your belief in NOTHING

i see no reason to not think of gender dysmorphia in the same terms as body dysmorphia, and i have my doubts about god.

>Are they really that (((autistic)))?
Yes.

Attached: (((Atheism))).png (805x353, 39K)

>good luck with your cancer of NOTHING

cringe

Kurt Carr Singers - I ALMOST LET GO
youtube.com/watch?v=BLm9va_4JJc

Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers - For Every Mountain
youtube.com/watch?v=HUaGoS2LW5g

Dont expect brainlets to blaspheme the holy spirit and expect to enter heaven. Dont cast pearls before swine. Trannys deserve the next near extinction event coming our way.