Why are there no threads supporting Patrick Little for Senate?

This is the first candidate with a chance for a major senate race we've ever had who actually names the jew openly. WTf is going here that no one is interested in this? This board has gone to complete shit...

newsweek.com/republican-senate-candidate-free-jews-904652

Attached: pat-little.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2nvZzHytw
youtube.com/watch?v=ffqriy428p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2nvZzHytw

because naming the jew openly is degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=ffqriy428p4

The fact that no one is supporting him is pretty fucking frustrating. We could probably get him in we all tried, but apparently not.

>naming the jew openly is degenerate
you're fucking retarded. This is what Rockwell, Pierce, and every american patriot has been fighting for since the 1960s.

NOBODY HERE IS A WHITE NATIONALIST. THIS IS PAUL NEHLEN 2.0

>, but apparently not.
how cucked has this place become? Is cripchan equally bad? I got shoaled from there for mentioning Trump's close ties to Jewry and quoting Irving on him "you can't jump over your own shadow." If we get this guy the nomination, imagine the fucking redpilling potential?

>NOBODY HERE IS A WHITE NATIONALIST.
t. r t_D

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (717x880, 137K)

oh look. typical shitty memes. yup. Nehlen 2.0 confirmed.

>THIS IS PAUL NEHLEN 2.0
This is a SENATE RACE where he already has 18%. If that can be pushed up even 10%, imagine the national redpill potential? This is a SENATE RACE.

>typical shitty memes.

Attached: foulest-place-on-earth.jpg (1402x1080, 225K)

Jesus Christ, he's literally mentioning "Culture of Critique" in the Newsweek interview. This would be AMAZING. He also wants to stop all foreign aid to Israel. This is a SENATE CANDIDATE with 18%.

Pretty bad it seems. I just want everyone just to get their shit together and have a laugh by getting this guy in. People are so low that they would rather argue than change things by getting him into a position where it would make shockwaves.

cripchan is run by fucking idiots and I got banned for mentioning something they don't like (can't remember now) and got 88 year ban kek.

>baked
>JF
>sam hyde and co
>TRS
>Spencer
>DS
>4 tin and 8 tin
>whoever else

We could probably do things.

>just got out of the marines
>now in politics
this guy is a fed and if you're clueless if you think otherwise.

Imagine if we had Jow Forums from 2015 and this guy? This is fucking amazing. He has 18% in a fucking Senate race. Imagine the fucking debates?

>this guy is a fed
you're retarded. Everyone who served in the marines is a Fed, there I must be a FED too I guess. Listen to the man. If he gets into a debate, this would be national exposure of the JQ on a level we haven't had since the 1930s. This was Rockwell's dream.

So what? What are you doing instead, you fucking dumb cunt?

Whether that's true or not, what risk is there in supporting him?

The problem is that fienstein wont debate him openly, and being in california she doesnt really need to. I will still be voting for him in the primaries regardless.

Dude, are you listening to his Newsweek interview? This could be the Rockwell of our generation, but even better since he would have national exposure in debates. This is what Jow Forums dreamed of before it became /nupol/ full of faggots and le kanye west based negroid cuckolds.

it's not that everyone who was in the military is a fed it's the timing, mannerisms, and IMMEDIATE callout infighting you fucking retard. look into what he's actually doing instead of hurr he sed da JQ on yootoobz you brainless moron.

not spending 90% of my time and energy trying to undermine people who have provided an outlet and platform for WN 100 times longer than this literal has been """""woke"""""

>fienstein wont debate him openly
Even so, the Jews won't be able but to have him on Tv for their ratings, since all cable news ratings are fucking shit. They made same mistake with Trump, they'd make it with him. Imagine this guy on CNN? If he's a democratic plant (I don't believe he is), it's a case of the Jews outsmarting themselves like they did in the Weimar.

>what he's actually doing instead of hurr he sed da JQ on yootoobz
the fact that you didn't call it JEWTUBE speaks to who you are. He's not on le youtube r. t_cuckold. He's in FUcking JEWSWEEK and his coverage is picking up. Study Rockwell and what he did to get PR.

>IMMEDIATE callout infighting
He's correct, he deserves more coverage. He's stating ever major Jow Forums talking point to newsweek before it became /nupol/ thanks to vermin like you. Jow Forums 2015 would have gotten this guy a shitton of PR.

>the longer you have been in it the more people should listen to you

What is this sub 100 IQ logic?

Attached: 15240594865802.png (645x729, 59K)

I looked up his website the other day. He doesnt seem to have alot of funding, which would not be the case if he was a fed or dem plant.

I think hes genuine, he pissed of a jew at the march for our lives rally in SF by mentioning how israel disarmed the palistinians before taking their land. If he gets into the runoff Ill start stickerbombing around areas for him to try and get his name out.

I am. I'm the guy that found his YouTube channel

Paul Nehlen was fine before he dozed Ricky Vaughn

hi patrick, nice of you to make it to pol. we hope you enjoy your time here. a warning though, dont hope for pol to give you the same magic as it gave trump

THIS IS LITERALLY PAUL NEHLEN 2.0
lololol

kikes only have one play!

I was thinking, why not make it an effort to just flyer the fuck out of areas and hand out a meme in paper form getting people to vote for him?

Get the fuck out "brit".

There are people on here that claim to be in the military. Are they also Feds if they get out and try to run for office?

>>baked
wtf are you gay? baked alaska is a fag

YOU KIKES ARE FUCKING LOSERS. DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING?

This. This guy is a legend. This is our leader. Patrick Little for monarchist

lol no he wasnt

Attached: nehlen-3.jpg (407x382, 96K)

If you niggers keep spamming this faggot he will get associated with "Nazi White Supremacist" and he will not have a chance... unless that is your goal.

why would you assume anyone on here isnt using a vpn? absolute state of newfags

He named the Jew you fucking kike

Look at his fucking ads. He is openly pro white and anti Jew.

Still believing in politics.

Attached: 1523807815704.png (205x246, 9K)

THAT IS LITERALLY WHY NOBODY LIKES HIM. YOUR WHITE NATIONALISM PSY OP IS A FAILURE

lol he supports israel just like this new queer you're shilling for.

Attached: nehlen israel cuck.jpg (1136x754, 107K)

>using a VPN
How faggy.

What do you think he will be called anyway, you dense mutt?

Are you? Pretty gay to have gay thoughts bro.

I don't have proof that Little is actually a plant. But if he is, then he's even more obvious than Paul Nehlen.

Attached: Paul Nehlen Glow in the dark.jpg (960x960, 189K)

Isn't it so funny how these kikes never learn? It's like the don't understand how retarded they are.

Attached: 1498371029173.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>dont hope for pol to give you the same magic as it gave trump
like, akmhed, you don't live here. I don't tell you to bin your knives, why don't you keep your r t_d ass out of ZOG politics? He's citing Irving, Macdonald, Zundel. I can't believe I missed this before now. After 5 years here, there is finally a candidate with old Jow Forums views, and the vermin here with "le based negroid kanye" are not helping at all.

>no solution

Attached: 1523558226961.jpg (645x773, 141K)

lol

Attached: brainlet 43.png (731x600, 150K)

>2 years ago

This guy is so OBVIOUSLY controlled opposition it's not even funny.

Attached: 1511684599188.png (1356x800, 455K)

He's citing Solzhenitsyn and that 85% of the Soviet commissars were Jews. This is the best candidate I've ever seen. This is the pest Jew-namer since henry Ford and Lindbergh. This place is cancer now.

Kike

As usual OP complete fag

We incel Zionist now

Attached: 96B63984-518B-4288-9C0F-5E3932131F65.jpg (640x640, 430K)

This guy is DEFINITELY A PLANT

Attached: 1494719456190.png (1362x250, 171K)

show us all where Nehlen has exposed Israel for white genocide since then. or stay defeated :)

>so OBVIOUSLY controlled opposition
Same exact thing they called Rockwell. Rockwell used to get called a communist by the cowards who would not name the Jew.

Nehlen's campaign manager is a jew

Stupid Zionists. Guess it's time to start a new offensive.

Attached: antisemitism meme.jpg (720x720, 83K)

NOBODY CARES ABOUT ROCKWELL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. DIDNT YOU LEARN ANYTHING? WHITE NATIONALISM IS CRINGEY AND DEGENERATE JUST LIKE YOU ARE. JUST LIKE NEHLEN IS. JUST LIKE THIS CANDIDATE IS.

>incel
when import your r_cancer words here, you expose yourself. Not a word ever used here. robot or wizard or supreme gentleman.

>WHITE NATIONALISM IS CRINGEY AND DEGENERATE

Attached: 1461898210290.png (570x806, 404K)

This is why you people are failures. You only have 1 playbook and you don't know how to do anything else. You're STILL trying to subvert people even after everyone knows your tricks. It's not gonna work and American Nationalism is the only way.

He showed that his attackers were Jews. You have not defeated anything. I have already said I don't even like him, kike

Exactly what I was thinking. If Jow Forums was still in the same state it was before the_donald came here, Jow Forums would all instantly get behind this guy and get him in to office.
But no, it might make Jow Forums look bad to support an antisemite! CNN would scold us!

Shill, Canadian foo foo fag nasties.

Attached: 1525099182946.png (500x619, 382K)

Enjoy your African country

youre a comformist faggot with no original thought

Kill yourself.

He's even citing Farakhan and Jews in the slave trade.

Attached: jewsfearhtesamurai.jpg (2142x952, 534K)

wtf why is he holding a beer and a fork casually like this is a joke and he's a deep state plant
>oh wait

I don't get it. You guys make threads using pic related and making fun of it, then you push your white nationalism bullshit EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WHO BROWSES THIS BOARD.

Attached: 1513515263655.jpg (2128x962, 493K)

This guy wants to take Jewish funds and give them as reparations as blacks. He has 30% of the Asian vote which is more than the white vote. He is an American nationalist. Now fuck off you kike

I like him. We're not allowed to actually do anything publicly anymore. Mods don't let us.

Nehlen is an Israel First Zionist who uses anti-Semitism to generate support for Zionism. Your tricks are outdated.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

>American Nationalism is the only way.
t. civic nationalist r t._cuckold

Attached: 1461899336994.jpg (476x608, 62K)

You know why this candidate is also controlled opposition? Because nobody has heard of him and he already has shills on Jow Forums spamming threads and defending him vehemently. JUST LIKE NEHLEN.

>typical shitty memes
Why are you even here? Is it summer time already? Fuck me does time fly!

Attached: 1524370355474.png (600x842, 144K)

Show me proof that pic is a Jow Forums meet up. I am white, I know 3 other white people in my city that browse Jow Forums. They are all white. And I live in fucking south Texas

You're trying too hard.

it's TRS. they're behind all the eceleb/political/kanye/trump spam.

>has shills on Jow Forums spamming threads
The irony that I'm being called a "shill" by a newfag vermin is fucking rich.

Attached: merchant-not-so-happy.jpg (199x253, 11K)

Quit subverting the thread nobody gives a shit about Nehlen

This is why you're failures. Youre too low IQ for a real job so your job is to shill on Jow Forums. That's why you can't type out any responses refuting anything I've said. Because all you know is your typical weak jew tricks.

THIS GUY IS NEHLEN 2.0

how fucking new are you

If you were actually a Jow Forumslack you would have seen him protesting outside twitter months ago. I became a dam instantly but didn't know this guys name until it was just announced he was running for senate. What the fuck else are we going to do?

HOW DOES A NONAME FAGGOT ALREADY HAVE DOZENS OF ARTICLES WRITTEN ABOUT HIM? ITS ALMOST AS IF HES CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

Attached: 1505397754478.png (1246x950, 1.01M)

Attached: 1510791489102.png (1776x1048, 251K)

Attached: 1523266003539.png (1136x1158, 651K)

see
lolol

Do you have any arguments?

Maybe cause he has 18% of the vote and 30% of the Asian vote

Attached: 1502511756351.png (1134x1282, 693K)

Got what you had to say off your chest, faggot? Good. Now, its time to fuck off back to where you came from.

Attached: 757575757.jpg (320x320, 23K)

No. It's because he's a controlled opposition shill. His job is to lose the election to the democratic candidate.

Attached: 1516160262620.png (1414x1170, 1.23M)

bad optics and probably FBI
we just need to stay in our basements and stick to shitposting

It's fucking California. The only way a senate candidate will ever win there is doing something edgy and ballsy like this, getting a a coalition of not just plain conservatives but also anti semites and people who support reparations. Not sure what exactly attracts the Asian vote but whatever. It's California dude. fuck off

He's literally a Jewish plant. Nobody who wants to succeed names the jew like this.

Attached: 1497770857408.png (1096x942, 756K)