What is it with western incels and their obsession of Japan?

What is it with western incels and their obsession of Japan?

Has the detachment from the society led them to the delusion that the western culture is subpar? Have years of rejection led them to believe in the existence of a land where all the women are docile servants meant to please even the meekest of men?

It is possible that it's a simple case of "the grass is greener on the other side", but there's one thing I know for sure - no matter where you are, all women can smell a failure.

Attached: 0aec87c475ae3a45eb8b3d00fc5a28553aa9ed51.6.jpg (1134x1600, 214K)

It's mostly US user who see the USA as too far gone

>incels
There are 0 incels on Jow Forums. Go back to pleddit faggot.

This isn't a legitimate inquiry. user just wanted to insult people who hold differing views. Move on.

they just make my dick hard. It's not like i'm ever going to marry.

They're not fat.

its the only way to avoid the suffering that its comming to europe

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

this board is alll virgins what are you on man

I bet you would want to argue about that for hours

Incels consume a lot of media that comes from Japan (games, anime, etc) and think Asians will be all over them because of the submissive white-lover asian housewife meme.
All it takes to break the spell is actually go to east asia; they realize that Japan isn't anime land and that Japanese women can be just as materialistic, manipulative, and slutty. Also, they suck at sex.

that's Jow Forums you dip

anime and manga

This. Weeaboos have a skewed mindset of Japanese culture from all the anime/manga they consume.

Personally Japanese culture seems shitty. They work 12 hr days yet they aren't efficient in their work. Life as a salaryman seems worse than American life.

haha no

you are the refugee

good luck with achmed and jamal raping your daughter.

it definitely is. Also, school children need to repeat facts all day, the school is like a prison there.

But muh bento box and schoolgirl waifus...

there are cute spaniard girls but not for you

>incel
Im sure this is made up like the "alt-right" bullshit.

Are you guys trying to make us into the next Elliot Rogers?

99.999% of Jow Forums is LARP, good luck.

Attached: ellen.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

Absolute top tier .webm

I mean, what's to get really, Japanese anime/media is pretty good and seems much less Jewey than anything made in the US, I'm not actually into their culture or anything like weaboos but it seems like a pretty cool and lesser degenerate and shitskinned culture and country than the US at least.

the media isn't diverse because the country is like 99% asians, and of those like 97% japanese.

most anime/manga is superficial and made for children though

also if the culture is so non-degenerate then why is there hentai hmmm

Because western white women and blacks want white men cucked and limtied to raising Deshawn's kids, while white men know they still have choices.

>incels
reddit detected

yeah, one of those choices is not raising Deshawn's kids and standing your ground instead of fantasizing about chinks

wrong as far as I know there are at least 3 qt spaniards that are showing interest in me. I would like to impregnate one of them but it would be extremely cruel to my offspring because they will only know misery in europe. Remember in 40-60 years we will be at massive civil wars.

This. Send all Manlet leftist basedbois to the nips. Leave the real men to fix the west.