US Officials: Israel Preparing For War With Iran, Seeking US Support

Ominously, the officials said Israel appears to be preparing for open warfare with Iran and is seeking U.S. help and support.

"On the list of the potentials for most likely live hostility around the world, the battle between Israel and Iran in Syria is at the top of the list right now," said one senior U.S. official.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-01/us-officials-israel-preparing-war-iran-seeking-us-support

Attached: 1525115855679.png (221x231, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
youtu.be/wyIC-_eHSS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1523060490187.webm (1280x720, 962K)

"The Jew screams out in pain as he strikes you"-Polish proverb

Attached: neverforget.jpg (634x728, 91K)

Let's fucking do this

Attached: 1524772044100.png (540x557, 329K)

PLEASE LET IRAN RAPE THESE FAGGOTS, TRUMP. DO NOT BE THE GOOD GOY THEY TRAINED YOU TO BE.

Truth

top amerigoy

Attached: 1505078639665s.jpg (206x250, 5K)

The Pat Spirit lives in Trump

Attached: 5a729a5f70239.image.jpg (817x1155, 116K)

>Zerohedge
Yikes

Attached: 12128921983.jpg (682x767, 71K)

The real question is will you guys let canada in on the fun????

>There will never be president Buchanan
I read his book "Hitler, Stalin and the unnecessary war" and I swear to God this guy is as redpilled as it gets on WW1 and 2.

>Trump: "No worries buddy, I got your back"
>Israel goes on an offensive war
>Jow Forums joins hippies for anti-war protests

Pay your debts.
But yes you are correct.

Get ready for 6 million dollar per gallon gas prices

Don't let me down. Bring them nukes out!

Fake news. Iran's not going to provoke a strike over a bunch of empty binders and blank CDs.

Anyone belonging to the white nation's who supports the terrorist tribe is a traitor who has betrayed their mother & forgotten the face of their father.
Report to link provided for purity test.
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

heard based Pat beat the shit out of that neocon traitor hannity yesterday. fucking glorious, this man should have been president.

While I would definitely love to see Israel finally take on the Target that might be able to actually put up a decent fight Beyond limited stuff like Lebanon, I know in my heart of hearts that Iran will be just another incompetent Middle Eastern type country. Yes I know that they're not Arabs per se, but everyone from that region is an idiot when it comes to military matters.

I mean, would they really join anti-war protests rather than protests calling for a war on israel for their continued autistic aggression?

Without American support for Israel it would be an interesting battle

They would resurface the place with white phosphorus and nobody will do shit as usual. They'll be fine.

>Jews
>fighting their own wars

I’m skeptical

Attached: 776CCDBE-4FCC-4D05-AFD9-BE2B3E02CF19.png (160x160, 9K)

But that's literally the definition of a country.

Attached: sweetie.jpg (1024x703, 148K)

Somebody better get fucking nuked, NOW THAT'S A HAPPENING!

Otherwise this is the 80 billionth false happening thread.

TRUMP'D

Got a lot of weapons to sell to the chosen people.

Attached: heil_israel.jpg (3720x1866, 1.97M)

GO FORTH MY AMERIGOLEMS

When they say "preparing for war", they mean "bribe politicians and government officials into doing their work".

>ww3 starts
>Russians: for motherland!
>arabs: allahu Akbar!
>Americans: for greater Israel!
>mfw

I get that we would likely Supply them with some intelligence gathering support likely, but beyond that what are we really going to give for them? I mean this isn't like the 40s and 50s when Israel was still a fledgling country and we were shipping them Munitions and tanks by the boatload. The Jews finally figured out how to actually build weapons and seem to be doing so at a fairly decent pace. So what other support for most do they really need? I would think even the Israeli Air Force would be sufficient to establish air dominance over a country like Iran.

Attached: Gtjews+gtnot+being+in+control+of+the+world+_5b62e21e3d9521c0ca4d754519b5a135.jpg (960x399, 99K)

Anyone that doesn't want to fight and die so Israel can steal more land is anti-Semitic.

Attached: zzzNutty1.jpg (255x177, 19K)

>implying hewing leads to success
Cut your dick off brainlet and chew it for some time. Like rally do it pidor

>Russians: for globalist communism!
>Islamist: for Satan!
>Americans: for our fellow man and defense of the American way of life!

CHECKED!!!
THREAD THEME;
youtu.be/wyIC-_eHSS0
DRAFT INCOMING.
YOU'RE GOING TO WAR 5OYBOYS!

Attached: HABBENDIG.jpg (1144x647, 197K)

But he ain't even dead

No I meant like having your carriers blockade Iran or something

>came back from work
>see a draft note
>says we have to gather our stuff and be prepared to be sent north by tommarow
>tfw just bought GOW 5

That's possible, but then I really don't know if we would be putting many naval assets and direct confrontation with Iran. Also to blockade them we would be going straight up through the Strait of Hormuz which would put them right in very close proximity.

You can't be serious? Is it really happening?

Sheeeeeeit RIP user

But they don't know how to use them...

Attached: IDF.jpg (1680x4370, 2.01M)

I cannot wait to meet you in the battlefield guys! The sad thing is that we will be the bad guys in this movie

How do businesses handle their employees getting sent off like that? I guess it's better than being pulverized...

>Israel fights iran by itself
>wins
That actually shows them as lazy cunts because they could do it the whole time without help.

War has changed

Attached: 6346b052e9c235177d3773e5087bdcc9.jpg (600x1128, 59K)

They're jews in a small area, they just get someone else

>implying Trudeau won't conscript all EVIL CIS WHITE MALES to protect your wife's son against Iran

Attached: 1494741797008.jpg (440x617, 50K)

seems legit

who knows? they draft some troops before and after every strike in syria
thx
beisness as usual, they just saying that people should expect a slower output due to the drafting

Fucking cunt trump is anti war. Gas yourself kike enabler

Denmark is basically Lego and some fish and oil company.

Based Bolton putting in the work

#MAGA

Kill those filthy Iranian mudbugs chosen child

>GOW 5
I hope you die teehee :^3

this is legit, widespread on twitter

>i-its still 5D chess
>Trumps hands several more hundredmillion and full sopport of intelligence to Jewistan
>5
>D
>CHEEEEEEES

Fuck no, I'm not dying for Israel. I'm fleeing the country if I get drafted.

now THIS is boomer posting

Attached: but_were_the_chosen_ones.jpg (1168x920, 89K)

Well good luck Isranon, you're on the front lines against the Islamic hordes right now.

Attached: USIGASLEKIKES.png (1164x720, 435K)

instead of killing, it would be really funny if they just gassed everyone with sleeping gas, then transported them to israel

I see those tanks at the bottom and always think...

why, bro? Why did you have to joust the earth with your tank?

Checked and confirmed. Seeing it all over Twitter as well. Doesn't look good.

Attached: 1519684677820.jpg (880x580, 311K)

IT'S called mercantilism, time to pick up a book and re evaluate the world you live in.

Hello shill faggot. MEME flags do not stop you from glowing in the dark.

Attached: gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png (600x700, 18K)

R A R E

ill never fight for jews

You CIA niggers really kill the rare flag market though.

>Implying we wouldn't join whatever side is against Israel.

Not gonna lie... You got me

R A R E

Did noone read the article? They didnt say in Iran. It said in Syria. Which is already happening.

Real Christians support Israel.

Israel won't allow Iran to establish a presence in Syria like it wishes to do. Makes sense that it is now considering the nuclear option as they have been bombing the crap out of irani installations for a while now.

Why?

>CIA Nigger

Thank you, I'm flattered

Fuck off leaf.

Attached: 1513527195552.jpg (540x762, 114K)

Even if he didn't want to, what makes you think he could just not do it? The entire train is barreling along with or without him. He can throw himself on the tracks but it wont feel a thing.

How is he so BASED?

0% fear.

Attached: 1499694383745.jpg (1200x1200, 272K)

Is there any anti-war sentiment in Israel?

LETS HELP EM BOYS

WE GOT YOU ISRAEL DONT WORRY SENPAI 100%

>Mfw Israel starts war with Iran
>Trump refuses to back them up because they were the instigators and hes pissed at Netanyahu trying to manipulate him and lieing to him
>Once the world sees Israel is on their own the entire islamic world will descend on Israel
>Damascus nuked
>Israel completely obliterated
>Albert Pikes prophecy in full swing resulting in the total destruction of Islam and Israel

Attached: 1522613416209.jpg (953x953, 449K)

Surprisingly, there seems to be a lot of pro war sentiment in Iran. They're literally calling for the west to invade Iran and take down Khameini and the rest of the turbans.

This could be an escalation as Syria (Assad) could be giving Israel ultimatums in terms of staying off of IT'S turf. Israel might realize that it needs boots on the ground to properly remove Irani military installations

This is the chance for boomer evangelicals to redeem themselves, if they actually do manage to kickstart the cleansing hellfire thru their pro-war lobbying that is

Attached: 12.png (400x548, 322K)

oman do you want to be interviewed about your country

Israel is starting to sound like a real bully imo.

Proofs?

Pipe dream. Trump unironically believes Israel must be protected at all costs because muh Bible. But isn't aware they aren't real joos

twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/991343398543155200

its real

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-1 Haaretz com on Twitter.png (1920x1075, 285K)

Israel have my full support. Without tens of thousands of iranian jihadists Russia and Assad are screwed. Iranian manpower is a backbone of the regime after all.

Attached: 477128-hunter_x_hunter_2011_episode_3__01_.jpg (1366x768, 115K)

>hello fellow humans remember (((Trump))) is still /yourgoy/ and everything he has done for Israel is part of the plan us Jews totally hate this goy you really got us there