Why are modern women like this?

Why are modern women like this?

Attached: 9DA7708B-D4AA-4253-A3A2-728E684EBA52.jpg (1242x857, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAVqurkZZdo
youtu.be/_Ug9XflUB0A
youtube.com/watch?v=8prS9iNTtJw
youtube.com/watch?v=_O8WBnoSWWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they crave Attention and are manipulative because theyve nothing to offer except their cunts.

'fear' and it is unisex

Roastie getting toastie

Women practice manipulation of men like carnivores strengthen bite musculature by chewing on bones. I don't even think they're aware of it. They just sharpen their strongest weapon on every man they can out of instinct

They really should be locked in cages..

>w-w-women do this, b-but men don't

Attached: 1517893772004.jpg (454x501, 177K)

I literally have never acted like this, so what’s your point faggot?

Because we let them, because they can.

A lot of women on Jow Forums today

>I never did this but all women do this

Attached: really.jpg (852x581, 177K)

Literally who are you quoting?

Because it's fucking hillarious. You need to be apathetic towards women for a reason. Putting them on a pedestal is a mistake and if you are in a relationship with one you better be the master.

>not all women
Fuck out of here roastie

>boomer women

God, they're the worst of the roasties.

Generalization is the gateway to becoming an Incel :D

Attached: 1495599471710.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

Nice drawing. Is that what you think you look like?

because reproductive security loss takes a while to recognize, but emotion is immediate.

women are stupid

wanna know the true redpill?

I type this kind of shit to girls all the time and they love it

women crave drama and 'fights' and moods and manipulation

of course it's stuid and meaningless and exhausiting but hey at least I sleep with tonnes of women

>Don't fucking speak to me again
>Stop ignoring me

What did you do?

Attached: 49f.jpg (413x395, 34K)

Social media has destroyed them. Prays on their psychology. simple example of this in action was on television last night. sharks vs vegas hockey game. they had a close up of the coach on the bench and behind him was a girl and guy taking a selfie. the girl was full of life and smiling and immediately becomes a dead drone once she takes teh selfie and goes back to uploading and texting people. this is at a major sporting event, front row behind bench seats and playoff game. pure dead inside as she searches for likes, shares, etc. her entire life revolves around those brief dopamine shots and she only exists as a shell now.

Attached: womenMillenialMoms.jpg (1200x1697, 481K)

Someone must’ve cheated on her. Good.

I've learned that after the stop ignoring me comes the part when she begs for a while. And you have to answer just in the right moment of the begging, buy not too late because then you beg.

Never got it right.

It isn't a problem with all women.. Just that one in particular. Who knows what she was going through?

That's pretty sick, maybe just talk and try to have a good relationship with your girlfriend?

>you beg

that's where you fucked up

If she threatens to go, kick her fucking stupid ass out and don't look back, don't even look back when she tries to apologize so you can take her back

it's a shit test, but two can play that game and you can fail her.

Well it is (or was) my first love so its pretty different from the standard tinder generation attitude I guess.

Or I fucking hope so because it's going into shitter anyway after 4 years

that’s why you always have side bitches, so you never end up like this girl

Absolutely correct. Took a whore to a football game and she insisted on pics near the field and obsessively checked the number of likes or comments the whole game. Social media is the ruination of humanity

Attached: 1517207490782.png (967x954, 554K)

children

what can you do with them?

shut your fucking mouth when you're talking to me

Pretty much.

/thread

can confirm this is the truest women redpill

never understood how some guys could do this without being stressed out constantly

ROASTIE DETECTED
HOW MANY ABORTIONS HAVE YOU HAD?

females are so annoying. if it werent for that heavenly wet gash between their legs and those nice titties, they would get no attention at all.

I can smell your cunt, roastie.

Attached: smellyou.jpg (704x368, 21K)

ROASTIE #02 DETECTED

will you go out with me?

>Why are modern women like this?
Because you are weak and ineffective so they have no respect for you. You feel powerless and at risk from people and things around you. I suggest you start eating a higher protein diet free of gunk food and garbage beverages and hit the gym. You may never be over 5'6" tall but tyou can become strong and fit.
Peace, anonymous

Attached: Вот дерьмо!.jpg (500x470, 49K)

THOT STATUS: BEGONE'D

My favorite is the one where the woman goes on forever texting a rant about how it's okay she cheated and should be forgiven. And the guy only responds to correct part of her spelling. Makes me laugh every time.

Every single time I'm in a line somewhere and someone is complaining or causing a scene or just plain old abusing the staff, it's some menopause 60 year old worthless boomer cunt. As if the unfortunate fucks who have to work in the soul crushing shit hole that is retail don't have it bad enough, no let's scream in the store about "You can't talk to me that way! I want to speak to your manager!" and hold everybody up so you can start your little dramafest. Every fucking time.

Attached: 1523685939904.jpg (1024x790, 175K)

>modern

you get outside much?? I take it you never met a girl who has 10 million 'friends' and one not-fake friend, shit is exhausting

Women have always been like this. It's not a new phenomenon.
>gf breaks up with me
>"you'll miss me more than I'll miss you!"
>spends the next 7 months texting me while I ignore her
>still tries to contact me 4 years later

>but hey at least I sleep with tonnes of women
yeah but your women think they're still virgins until they've had 20 dicks and three kids

Hormones, animal brain.

I actually did metaphysically kill myself for a woman, She took my romantic musings as emotionally dangerous saying how I couldn't live without her, she had a logical fault somewhere in her mind thinking I was talking about killing myself literally and not just saying how much I need her so it annoyed me to the point of sacrificing the relationship for freedom and power.
youtube.com/watch?v=XAVqurkZZdo

Attached: 23543564356.png (852x944, 70K)

ROASTIE #03 DETECTED

it lead to a far better relationship.

Attached: 243535654634.jpg (1920x2818, 1.47M)

gunna spawn babies to craft into spartan warriors.

Attached: 1514605483821.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Women do this.
Men do this.
>pic related

Attached: Astolfo-Pink-Seifuku-Cosplay-1-468x701.jpg (468x701, 41K)

>her entire life revolves around those brief dopamine shots
So does mine. So does yours.

mine revolves around the other one now my frown would make merkel jealous.
youtu.be/_Ug9XflUB0A

Attached: 2345346354645.jpg (498x468, 54K)

load up the darkies onto catapults.

Attached: 1522563026742.jpg (637x504, 69K)

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=8prS9iNTtJw

Attached: 2134324653456435.png (425x339, 121K)

>be me driving home from gym early in the morning while it still dark out
>drive up in the right lane to make a right turn on red
>2 male boomers and 3 female boomers literally just standing in the crosswalk wearing LED lights all over their bodies so they don't get run down while night jogging
>start driving up and when they realize how fucking stupid they are
>barely get into the grass and still some walking on the road
another story
>driving early in the morning
>a LED night jogging faggot literally running WITH traffic in the middle of the road
There's a HUGE fucking sidewalk on both sides. Even with something good like physically fitness they fuck it up. I miss back when i did early morning 7-8 gym because that's when all the mexican qts were out + they didn't do absolutely stupid shit like this

YOU MISSED BONUS POINTS ?

Attached: 3454356456.jpg (600x456, 174K)

nice women exist

Attached: tgQqGZv.jpg (600x600, 71K)

why do you think they where flashing user ?

Attached: 23423464356.png (658x662, 48K)

neither I or any other man i know has acted as pathetic as this

Because they have power. They were given the opportunity to show what they are really like, and they did.

>black flag

Would not bang

ex said I was stalking her because I knew stuff about her so I broke up with her then starts stalking me.
this | | close to getting a restraining order.

Attached: 5678576867.png (720x540, 325K)

thats what you get for listening to your woman Anons you get called a stalker cause you remember what she said.

Attached: 1461456549518.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

holy shit im so fucking ready to do this

Attached: DAK.png (655x524, 81K)

>men being able to get restraining order on some cunt
Does that ever succeed?

>real screenshot of mine
memes are real

Attached: kek.png (750x1334, 156K)

Why are chicks named Brittney always mental?

This is bipolar. I’ve dated one before. Run. Only wants attention

hahaha triggered roastie

Very true comrade. Although at this point, it's artificial hyper-stimulation vs natural stimulation. Both have their own side effects. Majority of cunts pick the former, for obvious reasons.

It's not much of a hassle to get a restraining order. Get one against her before she tries to get one on you (I don't know why but stalkers often do that for some reason)

why cant I get a girlfriend if they're all this dependent and clingy?

youtube.com/watch?v=_O8WBnoSWWY
lol no

Attached: 1524818766805.png (1400x900, 48K)

Because carrot and stick behavioral conditioning is hardwired into our brains, so people naturally use it in social interactions, albeit sometimes pathetically.

Kudos to the man. I sense good manipulation behind these messages. He can now use her as booty call.
Of course, if his goal was to get rid of her permanently he didn't manipulate her correctly.

ok might actually go get one then just so its on the books.

only the men you choose to be around. maybe you should work on your judgment, skank.

>When makeup makes you look worse

Because you give the impression of being dependent and clingy.
Stop doing that.

She sounds fat

Face, height, and frame (bone structure).

>so its on the books.
Even if they don't grant you one it looks better in court if she tries to fuck you over later

That page actually makes me really sad. I wish you hadn't posted it.

thanks

Who the fuck drew this? Sauce user. The jews finally broke into 2D

the best advice i've ever given my younger brother and his friends is to avoid girls named britney (or any variation of the spelling). They are literally insane almost universally

>one of his bros was getting caught up with one, idk the spelling
>gave him that advice
>he literally thanked me a year later after learning the lesson
it's an unwritten law at this point

Attached: 1499889946313.jpg (500x301, 16K)

Poor friend, isn't it very annoying when unattractive women oress so hard? Happened to me on Monday in the parking lot. Thank god she didn't see my car (she would rape me).
Someone stop the undesirable females from being bold. We only want the pretty ones to be aggressive.

Even as a drawing this depresses and angers me. I think I should start nightly meditations or something.

followed by polite rejection
followed by he raped me
followed by OP doing 3-5

If it was love you wouldn't be talking about that situation, user, because it wouldn't have fucking happened.

No. I'm pain driven. I see release from the existence of the Jew.
I am compelled by autism to eradicate the Jews.

>And then Jow Forums began meditating enmass.

Attached: 123532465354.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Feet and single mothers are disgusting.

>avoid girls named britney
it tells you that their parents are retarded, which means they are almost certainly retarded as well.

women dont even like women

I’m confused. Are you insinuating being cooked alive than eaten. Then no I have never experience it. Am I in the ball park?

I really hope your autism will serve you well.