When compared to whites

>asians have a higher IQ
>are better educated
>earn more money
>start more businesses
>commit less crime

this is why countries like australia and canada are the best countries in the west.

Attached: DYpgEPpVQAMmN_N.jpg (2000x1500, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_s1Ar7u-gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you would think it would be china by that logic uh? saged

Asians isba loose term. Chinese and japs are smarter. But usually very socially akward and very very smelly.
Asians also.make things with bamboo instead of iron.
Please explain why Asian countries are such shit?

Asians already have their own countries.
No need to bring more leftist voters.

Powerful argument, essentially unassailable, best countries are those populated by Chinese and Anglos. All other peoples btfo, amerimutts cannot recover

as a white man i can accept this, but at least we're still better than spics and nogs

>why Asian countries are shit?

Because they lack the vital Anglo component. It's yin and yang, Anglo and Chinese are the two halves of the one true human society

>High IQ
>Cheat on exams

But Canada is shit and American ins't Anglo

America*

They also innovate less nationally, and don't favor individual freedom or autonomy.

So? Why don't they stay in Asia? Why would such a genetically superior people need to immigrate to white countries?

youtu.be/3_s1Ar7u-gA

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 34K)

America isn't on the list, it is not predominantly anglo and chinese. Canada and Australia are the two mentioned, and they have significant anglo and chinese populations, hence their status as the greatest nations on the planet. Australia is obviously number 1, as Canada suffers heavily from its francophones and its close proximity to the United States.

Because obviously asians aren't superior.
IQ is very important, but there are other things to consider.

Attached: Tech-5.png (516x438, 21K)

I agree. I was replying to the "you don't like blacks? then you HAVE to love asians and Indians!" crowd.

I couldn’t have said it better myself

some asians have 5 more IQ points despite them studying for 2/3 of the day it should be 40 points ahead

Attached: 1436743472690.jpg (719x720, 51K)

Asians are far better suited for the coming world order, they can create harmonious societies. Stupid whites just cause problems, that's why you need to be dealt with.

>>asians have a higher IQ
No they dont, they do restrict where you can have IQ tests.

>>are better educated
Their paper is worth shit. I would know I taught at their universities for many years.

>>earn more money
Local or abroad. Local they tend to have 'friends' and this is where the problems start. Abroad they treat their workers like shit.

>>start more businesses
No doubt about that.

>>commit less crime
No doubt about that either.

What are you? A neocon? How come it’s okay for Japan to be 98.5% full Japanese but when whites do the same it’s “racist”?

>asians have a higher IQ

Except they don't. There are plenty of super-high IQ Europeans that have higher IQs than the overwhelming majority of East Asians. Some may possibly have a higher IQ than every single living East Asian.
P

>how does IQ work

Holy fuck

Serious question: what are "Significant Events" and "Significant Figures" defined as? I know the graph is from a Murray book so I'm sure he explains what it means but without those definitions the graph is meaningless.

Attached: youtimeisover.jpg (700x675, 41K)

We huwhytes are the master race

If Asians are doing so well why can’t they stay in Asia? Why is Asia mostly shitty (I know we’re talking about East)?

>they do restrict where you can have IQ tests.
Even in Japan?

>are better educated
They perform better in international competitions

>Abroad they treat their workers like shit
I would believe that