Eagles, report in

How did we get to the point where girls are now allowed in our beloved BSA?
"Politics and cunnilingus brought us to this," to paraphrase Tony Soprano.

Attached: eaglescout.png (191x212, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4LWPcEo2gV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump and reporting. I'll go with
>Bolshevism
>Frankfurt school tier educational departments across the country
>the saddest most brainwashed generation of Americans didnt stand up for their beliefs when challenged

Paul Harvey sums it up well
youtu.be/4LWPcEo2gV0

Attached: 0401f6168c60b9918ddb4f909bfb1b8ca1b2ae1bdddceeaa6d2342041afa21a3.jpg (879x881, 172K)

Very interesting

Men just don't have balls anymore. We forgot what it means to be a man

>that's what boy scouts is for

Maybe it used to be, but it's currently led by a bunch of boomer christcucks or over indoctrinated college liberals. There are still some small pockets of good men, but institutionally the bsa is done for.

We need more pussy available for our scout bros.

Scouts was where I find started awakening to my sexual attraction to other boys. Getting changed in a tent and seeing my friends flaccid uncircumcised penis. I remember sniffing his underwear while toying myself with a plastic toothbrush holder.

nice to see fellow eagles reporting in. it makes me sick that they corrupt our organization with this shit.

There was a meme going around. Something like, "I had so much fun on my first campout...and now I'm going to be a mommy!"

This /thread

got my eagle like 3 years ago. the kids are pussies now. we were exploring caves and shit these lil bitches are afraid of getting their feet wet. we had no cell phones but theyre afraid to leave theirs behind

Eagled in '05 here. We had cell phones but it was a different tech era.

i meant they didnt allow us to take them on camp outs. especially little kids, to keep from calling mommy if something little happens

why is pol just like my old Boy Scout Troop? I swear I know some of you.

Ah. Well now that I think of it, we had a no cell phones policy near the end of my run.

I drove to BSA HQ and threw my medal on the door step when they rigged the vote to let faggots in. BSA is a joke now.

If the troops are separated by gender I'm all for girls joining since Girl Scouts is a fucking joke. A lot of kid sisters in my troop ended up going HAM in venturing because the troops they joined just made Macaroni pictures and slept in hotels.

Eagle of almost 8 years now, worked at high adventure camp for a few seasons. Even there, the absolute state of most boys these days is pathetic. The fact that the Mormons got out tells you everything you need to know about the values being pushed. All of the new young leadership (many of whom I know personally) are a bunch of kool-aid drinking leftists who applaud every single step backwards and firmly believe that masculinity is toxic. The virtue signaling is nonstop. There are some older leaders who are still trying to steer the bsa in a better direction but they're so outnumbered it's not even funny. All of the newer people just kind of laugh and ignore their "old and outdated" ways of thinking

Kys, faggot

The BSA has been a glorified babysitting service for ten+ years.

maybe we all went to summer camp together

never went to any high adventure. my scout master was a really well connected guy and got us in on some cool shit tho. i never had any bad experiences like adults trying to fuck me, but its a bit different here. everyone knows everyone so doing something like that is a sure fire way to end up in a hole

Gulf Coast Council troop 102 reporting in
Our whole council was basically surrounded by the largest military base in the country, so there were a ton of militant leaders that followed every rule to a point of total autism.
I aged out near the end of last year, right after I made Eagle (and got a letter from Trump), right when things in the council were going downhill.
If you truly want to know what has caused the downfall of the most prestigious organization for American youth, look no further than the parents and children that have joined in the last 4 years, I don't know if it was just my area, but the whole scouting attitude was "enforce the rules, don't let anyone do anything deadly or stupid, unless it's those kids, they have 'problems' ", when I was SPL. The whole sense of adventure is gone, and replaced by an overwhelming goal of avoiding a lawsuit.

07 here. We should form a competing organization. Id like to form one focusing on life skills/outdoorsmanship/ self determination like Firecrafter or the original Lord Baden Powell style. More focus on being a man. Less in religion. Call it "Rangers" or something like that.

Attached: 1524276813475.jpg (313x266, 15K)

Andrew Jackson council here. We cucked out on removing the MS state flag from our patches and such, but the council is still relatively based from what I understand.

Attached: scouts1.jpg (350x152, 32K)

So much this. My best memories from scouts were doing questionable shit and learning to push the boundaries. Men need adventure, that's what made scouts so great. We're at a point where boys are punished for being daring.

I want to fart your cum out onto my scout hat

we had a survival camp out. off in the woods no tent barely any food no lighter. it was based. i remember killing squirrels and cooking them in the ground. every kid had a gun but nobody ever shot at anyone

Agreed, and I think the demand for this is only going to grow the more cucked the bsa gets. I've already told my fiance that we'll be joining/starting something better once we have kids. Boys need a space to develop away from the overprotective mother hens and the (((lawyers)))

I made Eagle in 1995. Now the BSA is full of cucks. Thank god my son in about to eagle out in less than a year. Fuck the BSA and the libs running it.

I can still remember the delightful tickle of my Scoutmaster's mustache on my tummy.

There. Are you satisfied?

Had mine for 3 years now.

Had some good times here with a select few in the troop fucking with the s-o-ylets. We basically dominated the troop leadership the entire time out of pure spite. A bunch of overprotective parents came along and ruined the troop by effectively banning high adventure, and one parent even had his retarded kids join the troop like some sort of fucked up daycare. Last I heard, since me and my friends left, the troop is basically collapsing, and one of the retards is now the Senior Patrol Leader. Not even joking.
I wish i had my letter signed by trump instead of obama though...

I honestly blame the Mormons for this. A couple of years ago, the fags were pushing to be scoutmasters, and they didn't have a large amount of public support. The mormons could have flexed their considerable influence with the BSA to stop it, but they didnt want to, because they were in the middle of a big optics campaign on tv and social media. They knew their troops would be gay-free, so it didnt affect them. Fast forward to today, and suddenly the geniuses decide its time to go. Fucking idiots.

Attached: .jpg (400x300, 44K)

The subversion of the BSA makes me more angry than pretty much anything else
>no more innocent adventures with your bros
>no difficult forest hikes and dangerous shit like throwing axes at trees
>no reprieve from high school tier arguments about women
I don't have a problem with girls in cub scouts, but as soon as they are included we will now see "concern about male leaders" leading to further feminization of the BSA
Adding male and female teens to the same summer camp during puberty is just asking for a #metoo lawsuit in 10 years though

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (346x480, 23K)

nice post straya

Attached: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (200x225, 15K)

I honestly couldn't care less. I got bored of Scouts in the last year I was in it. Getting Eagle was the only thing that kept me involved for that time.

Are you a leaf on vacation?

I remember that one time we found this giant sandstone ravine on the side of a trail at camp Euchee, a poorly funded camp, but our councils camp nonetheless, we used to go run down to the bottom where a spring was and then try to climb up roots and rocks to race to the top (because any natural structure that resembled a mountain in any way was like magic to any of us, because Florida).
We knew things were going bad when the Mormons left, at least 2-3 times a year the Mormons would have a LDS weekend that would fill the entire camp, there must have been hundreds of them, and my troop would volunteer those weekends, as it was a very easy way to get service hours.

I remember my troop did that once.
I didn't do it because when Iasked about what to bring they told us we couldn't kill anything, as one of the leaders believed that one of us could die of "food poisoning" or some lawsuit- worthy excuse to cover all their bases.

Everyone serious went to Trail Life
Everyone sane went to a Trail Life troop that fully enforces the "no jew" rule and extends it to ethnics as well.

Reporting in

This shit is fucked. I'm fucking ashamed of this.

>reprieve from high school
I'll second this. I remember it being a welcome respite from middle and high school bullshit generally. We could all be different guys, run in different social circles, etc...but one night a week and one weekend a month, we were scouts.

What was the date You got Eagle?
I made it on 7/20/17
If that's any reference for you
-J

My best memories were from camp. I wanted my son to experience it. But, it is gone now.

I dropped out in cub scouts. Never been any guns or pussy. Guns an pussy is what’s good in life.

same here, it's to the point now that I feel I'd be better off just teaching my own kids about the outdoors and inviting the families of their friends to come on pleb tier hikes

So sad. I'm thinking there have got to be a lot of based troops still around, though. Troops that officially comply, but unofficially do things the proper way.

Attached: sad2.jpg (958x553, 147K)

My mistake, was only 2 years ago for me. 3/17/16

i wanna be a scoutmaster.

so many cute little boys.......

I'm was never a real boy scout. but growing up i did spend a lot of time outdoors. one of my bros was though, and his troop took the Philmont trip. He took alot of great pictures and came back with good stories. I decided i wanted to join

As a lonely 14 year old boy it was great to be around 2 of my closest friends.it was a very small troop (5-7 kids in the rural Midwest) The first year i was in we did a decent amount of camping, and alot of the time we just hung out in the church basement discussing /out/ topics.

Unfortunately the troop was severely mismanaged. Our outings were very inconsistent and i never made it past just a scout for the two years i was in. even my friend was set to be an eagle scout but got stuck as a life scout due to said mismanagement,

To be honest i never really minded the rank (though it did frustrate me). I was a real depressed kid and the scouts gave me a positive environment to be with good people and experience the beauty of nature.

I still look back at my time with the scouts fondly. unfortunately as an athlete i had to dedicate more time to practice. but instead of scholar ships i only ended up with a torn acl.

Hanging out at campfires and hiking through the forest with my bros was some of the best moments of my youth. even when we got together during the holidays and just watched movies and got each other gifts.

It absolutely makes me sick to see the direction the organization is starting to go to. But there is still hope, and when i have kids i'll encourage them to get involved.

Ever notice how they always have to include a nigger in their promotional materials, and yet... there is never a nigger adult?

Attached: Join-Scouting-4[1].png (500x319, 188K)

Was not enough for you?

Fellow eagle scout out of California. Scouts has let itself fall victim to all sorts of political correctness and progressive politics. I think scouts are starting to realize the stupidity they are being pushed with.

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

>implying black kids have dads
Come on now.

you should delete this, if this is you

Was OA fun for you, user? I never did it cause it seemed really autistic. Most people did it for the sash it seems like.

Chippewa district, 2011. Silver palm.

God save the scouts, I fear the organization has degraded to nothing but a collection club and day care.

Still in venture crew, the sjws have completely shited the community up here too.

>scouts
betas

This also. There are all kinds of shills just waiting to doxx you and ruin your life

Yes OA was pretty autistic with the back story and whatnot (lots of native american influence which is kinda weird) But you don't have to deal with newer scouts and you get the cool sash.

Idk, I all the OA I meet were stoners. I was too autistic to be fucked with them so I just opted to not join.

Experience will differ, people shouldn't join if they don't want to. Just good to have outdoor experience in general and appreciate what scouting tries to teach.

Why not just join Venture Scouts? You can do pretty much the same activities and merit badges and it’s still co-ed. Don’t understand why they all pushed to change a system when one that worked was already in place.
I don’t bring up my Eagle rank in meatspace. I’m frankly ashamed of the organization. By the time i got out, it was mostly bugmen dads and their O N I O N boys going on car camp trips overnight.
It isn’t as fun unless you hike into a camp.

The worst bit is the good old days may never come back. Making a “rocket launcher” with model rockets and a light switch that would ignite a row of twelve and using it to get a merit badge. Being a jamborees and messing with other troops and pranking them. Making flame throwers with old aerosol cans. Earning your paul b by chopping down a few trees and making a functional shelter and stating under it for a week. Getting to fire a 50 cal and learn how to activate a sea mine (sea scouts was best scouts)

The girl that sued over it literally said she did it just so she could get the rank. She shouldnt get the rank, i remember saying that would get you to fail your eagle interview when I was in.

we did a survivor campout once where the troop was split into 2 groups and a series of competitions were held where the prizes were things like snacks, gatorade, fuel, firewood, etc... the other group won every contest and got all of the supplies. we were left with nothing but a can of easy cheese.

If you can sue your way into it, it’s not worth having anymore. Such bullshit.
I’m just going to take my kids camping once a month and teach them everything i know. Fuck BSA at this point. Shit even OA got pussified. I remember getting hazed at my ordeal, it’s part of camaradarie. I also remember us getting in deep shit when it came our turn to do some hazing for newbies. If adults think a snipe hunt is traumatizing, i’m taking my ball and going home.

TBQH senpai, letting girls in has made no difference in my former troop. They're all cunts anyway, so none have even joined.

I think it's still worth it, earning eagle was a proud moment in my life and i'm sure it was for most other eagles. Just because some troops (Mormons) pretty much give out eagle doesn't mean people shouldn't be proud of what they've earned.

Can we be honest for a minute? Can we be honest?

I'll be honest, at least. If I was 11-12 and considering Scouting, if I heard there were going to be girls on campouts then I would have joined in a second. That would be the deal maker for me. Just the thought of being alone in a tent with a girl over night out in the woods with young and fresh BO and period smells...yeah I'd be on it.

Attached: 12AngryMenFonda.jpg (1280x720, 603K)

The point is they would be a distraction. The whole point is to escape from modernity. The stress of school, practice, video games, society; it was all about understanding nature around you, learning practical knowledge. If yku are out chasing tail and not learning to lash and how to fix your gas oven so you eat tonight then what is the scouts there for?

>be organizing one of my troops annual 10k runs
>Nice people coming out to the Arizona desert
>Beautiful landscape, best sunrises you'll ever witness in the world
>Mother almost gets us ran over by a train because she couldn't decide to go forwards or backwards the day before
>Had to wake up early, cold as balls, to make firecamps around the area
>Chopping firewood, almost chop my fucking toes off because groggy as shit, make a fair sized hole in shoe
>Tell no one because I ain't losing my toten chip over this shit
>Run around all over the place having fun flying some kites and learning about ham radios
>Teaching all the new kids about knots and tripods n shit
Good times

We started letting women be den mothers and pack leaders for cub scouts. Then, they insisted on being the troop leaders for boy scouts. Next, they insisted on fags being able to be scouts. After that, it was fag adults in ledership.

Attached: Hiroshima fallout.png (1366x768, 1.78M)

Arizona eagle, reporting in

I don't want to cry. Scouting memories are some of my favorite memories.

>those days at summer camp when my friend and I would borrow canoes and swamp them in the lake
>getting the camp's biscuits and gravy
>going dog-sledding in the winter
>or the klondike derbies
>my OA ordeal
>meetings in the church basement that were always /comfy/ af
>grilling sausages at the pancake motherfucking breakfast
>pinewood derbies (never won but whatever)
>playing games of "smear the queer" or football before meetings
>eating dutch oven cobbler as the sun sets by the campfire on a perfect afternoon
>sledding literally all day through the forested hills of Wisconsin
>chucking tomahawks into trees, learning how to use a bow and arrow and chopping up firewood with an axe in the safety square

I could go on forever. What has happened to Scouting is an absolute disgrace and something that I'll never, EVER forgive.

Attached: cryingapu.jpg (1024x962, 75K)