Trump curse claims another victim

Bye bye Mr.PaymyMedicalbills
why is the Trump curse real?

Attached: Trump curse.png (1392x809, 461K)

This.

Israel #1

Who's this guy? I know the name but no idea who he is.

We aren't entitled to life, liberty, and happiness. We have the god given right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that fucking loser.

British faggot dying of cancer. Basically a human metaphor for the UK.

It is the will of Kek...

Attached: Kek_Meme_Magic.gif (404x493, 575K)

A vidya streaming piece of shit who got hit with cosmic karma

Attached: total biscuit what goes around.jpg (628x248, 17K)

>Height: 5'7"
When will they learn?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMMFAO CLASSIC AF

>im with the nip on this one

we have the best god don't we folks?

Who is this? Why should I hate this guy?

PaymyMedicalbills is Boogie, not TB, you complete fucking embarrassment of a retard
KYS

if he hated USA so much, he shoulda gone to GB? what's his deal?

tru

>why is the Trump curse real?
Their amygdalas are on overdrive and they are getting more stress hormones than ever before, which causes health problems.

i gotta stop talking shit about my ex

Attached: smug.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Oof
I'm not using that insult ever again

every time I read this it reminds me to make all my personal attacks based on merit just to be safe

Attached: 8D304F5A-414D-4500-AC13-E9EC9F811457.jpg (835x1200, 126K)

yes its real
michelle wolf will be struck next

Attached: 1517288363128.jpg (1013x1006, 112K)

John Bain of house Biscuit

lol.

Attached: IMG_20180501_221127.jpg (290x279, 21K)

Lol, die slow, loser faggot

I wouldn't be so joyous over this person's demise. There is a possibility that his toxicness took over his body. Never letting it be in a state that is able to fight the cancer. Being on this guys level will make you as toxic as him. Go make some meme magic and create some peace and prosperity memes.

Idk how you can get a prognosis like that and not immediately start to make peace with your family and friends and then blow your brains out in the woods.

aw damn thats fucked up man. for whom the bell tolls and whatnot. i feel for the guy but still if this happens to you dont act like the little b on the left. every one of us gets our ticket punched at some point the only thing we can do is at least go out like a man.

unironically true

>complains about the appointment of an American president he doesn't like
>is British
>dies
Nihil novi sub sole

Attached: 1525218942245.jpg (1600x1050, 440K)

If he's a Brit what the actual fuck is he even whining about?

lol fucking coal burner

he lives in america for the health care, he thought the election would affect him personally and lashed out

Wait, what? You mean he LEFT his socialized bullshit healthcare system to seek treatment in the USA?

Do these people fucking hear themselves??

That's what he gets for being a toxic machonymist

Smae

What's the bookie odds on him dying in 3 months or less? Gotta make some quick money

Attached: https___blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_498047_377da321-b088-4497-8d52- (950x534, 90K)

Reap what you sew
Careful memeflaggot

Guess it's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than lay the seeds of cancer and sit on them

Irony has a loud bark and terrible bite.

Attached: get cancer and die.jpg (679x426, 52K)

kek

I don't wish him death but I'm glad he's on his way out. He earned it by being a gigantic cunt and a leftist.

He's probably just attention whoring like the last 50 times he caught cancer. Also, if he really does have cancer, someone of his financial status would have a much better medical outcome in the United States.

Attached: JUSTNARCO.png (469x800, 629K)

>Jow Forumstards unironically oppose free healthcare
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
just
HAHAHAHAHAH
Hows sucking jewish cock going on for you, pol?

not an argument

>/leftypol/ exposes themselves for the 500,276th time.

Nice hitler digits. Let's research this further since I've never heard of this guy.

His wikipedia page says he had colon cancer, which is unusually fitting for someone this butthurt about internet srs bzns. Later on it went to his liver, where a 5cm tumor rekt him.

As an aside, could pic related be related to this?

Attached: 1516702996512.png (840x1019, 609K)

he had cancer long before any mention of trump

What is Vitamin C iv?

>I wouldn't be so joyous over this person's demise. There is a possibility that his toxicness took over his body. Never letting it be in a state that is able to fight the cancer. Being on this guys level will make you as toxic as him. Go make some meme magic and create some peace and prosperity memes.

Hi faggot! When you're connected into that aether very bad things happen to those to whom violate the NAP agreement, some call it the Trump curse but I like to call it the true law of attraction you cretin.

Daamn, I need to stop talking shit on the internet

>''''''free'''''' healthcare