Well Jow Forums? What have black men done to deserve this?

Well Jow Forums? What have black men done to deserve this?

Attached: 5DAD9D7D-2497-4144-A693-40CFD991FA42.jpg (720x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2002/10/01/race-and-iq-n1000028
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1524637329731.webm
i.4cdn.org/pol/1525236679419.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hJjn9S93GiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my experience is that black women are smarter. maybe it's evolution cause they wind up having to care for the kids

pic related

Attached: maury.jpg (236x237, 13K)

Black women are pretty smart after all.

Totally devalued their own women in their quest to validate themselves selves by BLACKEDing non-black women. The ultimate racemixing valorizers, truly a degenerate band.

DAS RITE NIPPON

WE CUMIN FO YOU WIMINZ AN SHIT

WE

Attached: meme10f1a52bc9e7be56.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>What have black men done to deserve this?

be niggers

Ironically, the Asian men are smarter.

Attached: we wuz livestreamers.jpg (665x669, 87K)

Das rite black boi
Asian cock will tame the negresses

Asian men are always smarter. It’s just a matter of who ranks in second place.

Attached: 14573959-0851-4F45-9C12-2D2366425E86.jpg (498x668, 42K)

>black incels

Dis gonna be good.

I was thinking about this the other day but couldn't find stats on it. Specifically how males have a wider bell curve than women, and maybe in matriarchal Black culture the selective factors are backwards and Black women have wider IQ distribution.

unrepentant ghettoization of their own culture, disdain for their own women, rejection of their own children, contempt for any form of work ethic, glorification of crime in its seediest forms. etc
gonna be a lot of shaniqua changs in the future

It's a known fact, especially among educators and academics.

Blacks are the only race where the women are significantly smarter than the men.

Black females generally have higher IQs than black males. Blacks with the highest IQs are almost always female.

Our ranks grow
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1524637329731.webm

How will black bois compete against the double brain matter chink?!
>black bois eternally BTFO

Attached: BLACK BOIS BTFO.jpg (720x1080, 70K)

SHITTED

No offense but black women are at the very bottom of our list. Even us shut in virgins wouldn't fuck a black woman.

Attached: images.jpg (173x291, 8K)

Then stay single and die out. Asian men can either create a master race with black women or get cucked into eternity as white pedos use Asian women as cumbuckets.

What single possible advantage can be gained by race mixing with a negro?

Nuffin

for me its japanese or nothing.

Blasians are aesthetically superior to everyone, so your kids will automatically be Chads and Stacies. Also, any black woman who is smart enough to stay away from black men definitely has her life together, high IQ, loyal/decent partner, etc.

big penis if male
big ass if female

Eh you'd probably still hit a mulatto chick if she's good looking.

Asians are soulless beta high iq virgins
Blacks are soulfull alpha chads that have problems in the iq department
If you combine both you can get something like a real human.

Asian women don't have souls. Literally animals.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1525236679419.webm

>black women
>smart

Go away shills. The stats are faked. Just like with any other race, subtract 20 IQ points from the male average

Some of them can be cool. A white roastie threw a drink in my white friends face at a bar with no real provocation and walked away laughing bc that’s how a lot of women act lately. These random black girls who saw it hell nawed, walked her back over and forced her to apologize.

Have you lived in reality? Anyone who has encountered blacks knows that the women are much smarter than the men. Of course the males are literally just above retarded, so that isn't saying much. Still the facts.

You'd be surprised how many black males who graduated high school can't even read and write.

Black women have evolved to be smarter than their men because black men have never provided anything. Logic.

Well, for once they are in the clear, as the same shit happens to all men, regardless of race. Women are programmed to test how much they can shit on men before they are put in their place, and since that basically doesn't happen anymore in the civilized world, that civilized world is doomed.

What's with nigger women and raping children?

Attached: Niggers.png (791x587, 482K)

>Anyone who has encountered blacks knows that the women are much smarter than the men.
No, not really, nigger women are just as intellectually inferior as white women.
There's a reason there's no female Thomas Sowell equivalent, and never will be.

You're a nigger male. Lulz.

Your women are better than you, Tyrone. You're the only "men" on earth who are inferior to your own women.

>something like a real human

Attached: 1515079720055.gif (335x251, 1.76M)

> No female Thomas Sowell

Condoleeza Rice

Condoleeza Rice was just your typical kike-loving Boomer-pet paraded around to do the bidding of kikes.
Comparing her to Thomas Sowell is laughable.

I really like black some black women on OKC. Some of them seem like real sweethearts whom are very culturally conservative. There's mega cuties from every race.

Sad that they have to be stuck with shitty black men.

My experience is that they're SASSY!

Black women are at the bottom of EVERYONE's list, including black men.
Black men are at the bottom of EVERYONE's list, including black women.

Also, to answer OP. At least 1/3rd of them belong in jail. That's p bad.

Thomas Sowell himself literally said that black women have higher IQs/are smarter than black men.

She sounds pretty smart to me.

Attached: issa.jpg (1536x2048, 475K)

And yet there's still no black female equivalent to Thomas Sowell.
I wonder (((who))) would be trying to push race mixing with literal niggers so hard.

> blacks cuck whites
> whites cuck asians
> asians cuck blacks

pottery

CANDace Owens

Because niggers are more afraid of being gay than whites in regard to your pic related

Attached: 1403326653409.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

A thousand pinpricks of shame

That doesn't explain why the female nog went along with it and raped an 11 year old.

You're definitely a blackcel. Have fun with that.

I'm white, going to bed to fuck and cuddle my gorgeous black girlfriend. :)

they were slowly evolving into queen drone colonies???

Attached: bc847956478275.59b02d7436197.jpg (1200x1778, 1.93M)

Because they’re subIQ and will do whatever “daddy” says

>I'm white
I'm (((sure))) you are user.
No one wants to fuck niggers here.

Asian men and sheboons start making babies.
Suddenly asian men start disappearing while buying cigs.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

NIG NOGS BTFO

Attached: bill maher nigger cnn.jpg (1141x758, 79K)

How can black bois compete with our BBM (Big Brain Matter)

not fucking off to liberia

Attached: Nigmerica.jpg (960x720, 80K)

Even funnier, the book came out three years ago and it took that long for any niggers to read it.

>Condoleeza Rice was just your typical kike-loving Boomer-pet paraded around to do the bidding of kikes.
>>I-it's boomers and kikes, so she doesn't count! I said so!
The sheer insecurity in this poster...

>what have we done?
lol seriously? Any black woman with any sense dates outside her race, black men are a ticket to being a broke ass single mom.
>we're pregnant!
>dat kid ain't mine ho
>tyrone could you get a job instead of drinking and smoking all day? the bills-
>BITCH I'M WORKIN ON MY HIP HOP CAREER
>Tyrone please stop beating me and the kids, people are starting to-
>*slap*

DELET
This is not of any truth
fucking racemixer nigger fatasy

Attached: DWGMaPTU0AExQU-.jpg (1200x847, 180K)

>not wanting to fug a adrogynous masculine high yaller qt and have her order you around in bed and call you boi

Chasing every other races women except their own and now they will end up with none.

sauce?

Pursued their selfish interests like niggers too much

Where the fuck that classy jazz and strong families? Why you think aspiring to be a dancing monkey on a stage or a field is your calling when fuckin a handful o black guys ever make it there? Whats your backup plan kid?

Thats why black waman are getting woke and going for the intelligence and the behavior hardcore and loving it because they can feel a son inside them that will know how to aim for a basketball player but wind up a sober loyal coach if that dont work out

GET A BACKUP PLAN NIGGA DONT JUST SHOOT FOR THE STARS AND YELL SHEEEEEIT IS WHITE MANS FAULT

>I'm not talking about Filipinos; they're the blacks of Asians

Attached: 1415393057007.jpg (400x400, 39K)

watthefug

Whiteboys will become asian slaves once they realize the marriage was a trap and asian waman are actually deadly insane once they have you by the pigguballs

Attached: 90C28056-4A2C-4B91-994B-78542B333304.gif (340x340, 137K)

How can filipinos ever recover?

Attached: unnamed.png (211x246, 11K)

So the eugenics war will kick off soon then?

black women + smart = ?

They do but only for proud asian samurai an shit

Everyone else is just prey to marry have kids suck money and then dump

It's next level pump and dumping that they do to whiteboys who think they found a weak waifu

Whiteboys you bout to get tigersharked after you think she "loves" you

Classy and willing to learn is more accurate

Waman become educated but I dont really know if they can become competitively intelligent on a fair playing field

Somewhere in twitter, be my guest

He woulda killed her if she didnt

Nah

He just was dead serious about raisin his boy and made an awkward solution that really is kinda sad

He actually cares about his son and just cant figure out how to fucking help him be a man

>F-Fill me up Jamal-kun....

guess I got some digging to do,

Attached: Aiz.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Black people are so racist lmao.

Attached: proxy[1].jpg (500x334, 40K)

Black men are the saltiest niggers about racemixing

Attached: 1501706813942.png (805x591, 693K)

>Not the jungle monkeys, the ones that last longer than whitepig nations
SHOTS FIRED

WE GOT A SAVAGE BLACK FEMALE ON THE LOOSE CALLIN JUNGLE MONKEYS ASIAN NIGGERS

WHAT THE FUCK YO

THIS TIMELINE GETTIN CRAZY

Attached: 6F12F395-A179-4D5E-8F69-1B377A217AF4.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Thanks, Charlie

Apparently he caught him and some other kid in the living room with their pants down, guess they were swordfighting or some similarly gay shit.

>not going with the strongest race on Earth

Why should Koreans or Japanese lower themselves to breeding with negroes? They have had civilizations for thousands of years and negroes were not even able to invent the wheel.
The only people that should mix with blacks are the Jews.

Philipinos badass and cool but ummm Samurai that can survive nukes and matter in the big future? Be the biggest economic behemoth? Stand up to the US and yell FUCK YOU ILL KILL YOU?

Sorry bro, the Japs take first above pretty much even white people while the chinks and gooks have earned a 2nd place followed by probably you and those rice farming vietnamese with napalm proof skin and bullet proof ricehats. Unkillable freaks of nature that deserve their jungle in peace

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

Bill Maher is truly one of those morphological oddities used as jew PR managers Kevin MacDonald writes about (Jon (((Liebowitz))) Stewart being another. Pudgy face and large forehead hides his otherwise quite plain jew nose, mouth and ears.

Jow Forums, I want off this ride.

Attached: index.jpg (274x184, 12K)

Kikes do supposedly have the highest IQ, someone should meme this.
Kike pussy for nigger dick.

Whats a black single father to do in the hood when his boy turnin gay?

Make him kill someone or tell a hoe to suck his dick?

Nigga might actually be tryin too hard and needs some help

even worse, chinkerinio's produce terrible looking kids

Attached: HURR.png (394x402, 215K)

>sodomy

Kek did the dad join in?

Japan tries to tame the 1/1,000,000 that can be both physically attractive and behave/hold a job/learn Japanese fluently and write it

It's probably less than that that make it to family level actually. Probably just sex with sluts and then they get left

Lmao filipinos btfo for eternity

>Thinking you can cure insane self hatred with a dick
Bruh you will be like an abused dildo that gets harassed for money everytime you take a vacation

Man, you are not joking! Have you met Sasha Fierce?[pic related] and video related....

youtube.com/watch?v=hJjn9S93GiI

Attached: Sasha Fierce 1.png (530x396, 336K)

Well yeah that too because plastic surgery and failure to survive

Attached: E6153ABD-588A-42F4-BB6B-3B3C15C6B84C.jpg (455x1024, 74K)