"conservatives" actually believe this

>"conservatives" actually believe this

Attached: e2bd7a9.jpg (600x428, 68K)

>americans for limited government
>wants more gov control on borders
is this motherfucker pretending to be stupid or something

I see you're new here

Idiot. If the government has a purpose defending borders should be one area where their influence is maximized. Even a dixielander like you should know National Defense is the governments job

Liberals in action.

Except they literally want all those things
>we should let America become Mexico because muh libertarianism!

Attached: Hillary Clinton Open Border Policy - Politicommunists v Reality.png (1230x604, 197K)

So which one of those things isn't a contemporary value of the Democrat party?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

are they shit white outlines from the artists bad photoshop from copy and pasting?

border patrol cost shittons of the taxpayers money you dumbfuck leaf. less gov means less taxes and less gov spending. dont fucking plaster "americans for limited government" on your shit if you have zero fucking idea what you want your dream government to do.

>border patrol cost shittons of the taxpayers money you dumbfuck leaf.
Beaners cost more

The governments main job is to protdct citizens from foreign threats you fucking idiot. When conservatives say they want less government, that doesn't mean they don't want the government to do its 1 job. The difference is when you start taxing citizens simply for wealth redistribution

Not like you will admit you are dumb or rethink your position though. So you aren't worth engaging with further

Good thing we're not conservatives eh?

Attached: 1524230309881.png (484x775, 203K)

Look no further than liberal Europe and you'd realize they are not far off

its all true though lol. slightly hyperbolic at best

>Accountability

Attached: 1525130218700.jpg (598x337, 101K)

Nancy Pelosi unironically looks just like that lol

>In favor of a small government
>Let people flood in that overwhelmingly vote for a larger government

Attached: 1519512776021.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Not sure what is more retarded, your meme flag, the babble you click out of your keyboard, or YOU.

It's a Shame trump cannot deport liberals, America would greatly benefit from it

It is literally a government's #1 job
national security, enforcing laws, upholding contracts
are you even American? I grew up in a liberal shithole that literally uses my tax money to take 5 year old children away from their families if they "claim" to be another gender and I still know this

You fucking spastic