This Is The Worst Fucking Fashion Trend

What the fuck is this Jow Forums?
It started showing up all over my college campus and now hot girls, ugly girls, fat girls, asian girls - these fucking bitches are all getting this stupid shit.
Alright, which one of you started this?
Because it's clearly a prank "dur, let's get girls to think it's cool to get a painful piercing accessory which makes them look like mules". And they bought it!
What the fuck is wrong with young people "it looks cool". Gaddamn

Attached: nasty.jpg (1500x1000, 106K)

It makes it easier to lead them around. Just attach a chain to the loop and now you have a pet.

goyim are mules

deal with it

At some point an attractive, confident girl did it to be "unique" and thus all the other girls got to do it and were able to compliment each other for their "unique" fashion choice.

I've always regarded piercings outside the earlobes as a sign of defective genes, both for women and men. I think it's a fine form of aposematism.

Attached: 1521701869545.jpg (1080x1049, 554K)

the studs in the cheek are just as bad

>Book written on the spine

Incredible imagery

I think it has something to do with the fact that it's an easy piercing to conceal. Or if you decide you don't like it there's no outwardly visible evidence of it.

That said it's pretty much the most unattractive piercing you can get. Looks good on literally no one.

It's probably bait.

/thread

Really is nice finding a girl with her natural hair color, no tattoos, no piercings (other than perhaps earrings) and just a touch of makeup who doesn't dress like a slut. It's almost like seeing a time traveler from a more wholesome age.

>had to write book on the spine in case the observer too retarded to realize that it’s a book she’s reading
Inspirational

I absolutely hate them

It’s a sexual thing.
Women with septum piercings were traditionally bi sexual or lesbian, the ring would have a sizeable ball on it which would tickle the arsehole when they munched carpet.

Blokes with one are fucking queers

That was for aussies in case they didn't know what it was.

i wanted one when i was a little kid because i thought bebop was totally rad, never got one

Attached: Bebop_and_Rocksteady.png (426x233, 173K)

Yeah user, people are dumb. It gets worse than piercings.

>Reading with your eyes closed

So powerful

I think navel piercings can be attractive. Otherwise you're right.

What's funny is they're getting them where they don't connect at the bottom (upside down U) just to prove it's a real piercing and not a clamp kind of thing. Eww.

Attached: 217870-567x850-intensefullbodytat.jpg (567x850, 77K)

California here, probably our bad, sorry man

>smokes weed, black DNA in her uterus

We know, it’s what you Seppos call a Librio

modesty is the most attractive trait

>hair still styled
>just as thin
>belt for aesthetic as "anorexia girls"
>pinstriped pants
hurr durr I'm different than other girls, I care more about books than my looks (but I still actually care about my looks more than anything)

Mate, come to America. It's girls posing as feminist lesbos. Super big fashion trend now.

See? That's literally why you'd get this, because you want to look like livestock.

>it gets worse....
/thread

Honestly teaching girls to read should be illegal.

Just explain to them that the nose ring is based on a tool used to literally lead cattle around by the nose.

John Carpenter promised me a socal earthquake by now. And a fascist religious government.
:(

But the punishment should be that they have to read 1 substantive book for every shitty Cosmo they read.
Haha, girls will give up reading immediately.

Piercings anywhere other than the earlobe are degenerate as a whole anyways. I’m surprised that you find this trend amongst liberals to be a surprise.

You're describing me and I don't even have ear piercings. But where do guys like you exist? I don't actively seek guys but I feel like a lot of them would just think I'm boring in this regard.

Literally, don't be fat, don't be picky, and the world is yours.

Cattle get noserings to make them easier to lead around. You also brand cattle.

But in a world where everyone seemingly has to go on Tinder or some other degenerate dating app...how?

I agree fucking disgusting.

I think it means they like to suck cock

Attached: septum.jpg (500x375, 68K)

Go where you'd like to find a bf. Library/bookshop/cafe.

You may also literally be in a small town with no options.
How old are you?

m*ds will baleet this thread after two others about thots and tats, cap this