If a person's ethnicity alone gives them authority to speak on the behalf of all within that ethnicity regarding their...

If a person's ethnicity alone gives them authority to speak on the behalf of all within that ethnicity regarding their culture, who holds the greater authority when two people of the same ethnicity have diametrically opposing stances regarding their shared culture?

Attached: waterfox_2018-05-01_23-24-53.png (612x511, 76K)

What is a better question is why do people even give a fuck when someone claims to speak for their entire culture?

The one that agrees with the left wing viewpoint.

The guardian of the race, not the defector

They wouldn't give a shit either way. It only comes up when it's an excuse to say fuck white people.

Want to know the best part about this guy? He's Vietnamese, not Chinese. It's not his culture but he's claiming that it is.

That is ACTUAL cultural appropriation unlike the girl who never claimed that her own people invented the dress.

Chinese don't have a culture, it's made up from mao

Fag is just jealous.
He wanted too wear that dress to prom.

I angered SJWs one Halloween back in highschool when I claimed that non-Whites dressing up as pilgrims was cultural appropriation, I said specifically
>MY CULTURE IS NOT A COSTUME

>As a ((white person)), i think [jewish tricks and subversion, something anit-white]

Attached: feelscuter.png (303x234, 129K)

Chink here. I don't mind that non chinks wear chink garb. I'm actually very happy that somebody thought that the style of dress was nice enough to wear to an american prom.

>Jeremy
My culture is NOT your goddamn first name.

Rare

from what I've read about this guy is that he's a communist and an autist since his HS days. He's just getting a high off of twitter validation.

He got memed on by several huge youtubers already with millions of views, those 178 thousand are all he has.

nah it's a v4c emote

>chink
>jeremy
umm, wut?

>dont' appropriate muh culture
>mah names Jeremy, I'm a chink

t. sensible chink on his way from torturing dogs to a place that sells ground up tigers as a cure for his small penis
good on ya bro

Attached: selfawarezipperheads.jpg (500x333, 55K)

He's Vietnamese, not even Chinese. He's ironically committed textbook cultural appropriation by claiming that the dress is his culture when it's actually a completely different countries "culture".

>Back in highschool

School hasn't let out yet, has it?

Individual of Asianic woman's dress-culture BTFO'd

>umm, wut?
Asians like to integrate up to a point. When I came to the US my father forbade us from speaking anything other than English inside our home.

I had an American nutrition, and my proportions are above average for an athlete (basketball/football).

Honestly I wish I went to highschool in the 00's or 90's, seems like a better time than the early 10's

Attached: Wew lad.jpg (680x583, 63K)

If such a case occurs both parties will check their privilege and the one with the greater privilege will check their privilege again and retire.

Holy shit don't post this chink again user.
As a Chang I can't take this anymore. He is literally kicked out of the tribe of Asian burgers.

Attached: 0744fe7811278e7f90d4fef947c48c94_hd.jpg (160x42, 1K)

I like how he's culturally appropriating Western Culture with his name. He should denounce it immediately and changed it to something more chink.

Most likely he has a chong name but prefers to use an Anglo one; I agree he should use his REAL name

Nobody owns a culture, so therefore nobody from that particular race has any authority over the matter.

asian burger...dogmeat...mutt...lol u funny user

Same thought I had. How is a dress part of Jeremy's culture? What a little diva.

>amerimutts are so culturally bankrupt they casually wear chinese dresses to prom

Attached: 1520717606868.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>Roasties
>Representative of a nation's culture

The person that virtue signals from the highest ivory tower wins out.

McDonalds and Star Wars are not culture you nigger.

Attached: 1521805326409.png (500x391, 214K)