What do you think about Kazakhstan

What do you think about Kazakhstan

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Kazakhstan.svg.png (255x128, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_AluJ1P2E
hooktube.com/watch?v=0Jr9JZsFcW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yall Asians or eastern Europeans?

Greatest Country in the world, superior potassium.

I dont

I think Astana is a fucking weird city.

i am mexican but i am here, i see russians and tall chinks speaking russian

lmfao
why

The sister of someone I know is number 4 prostitute in the country.

The jewel of Earth.

cant tell, i was in almaty last capital
vacations

You're alright since you support a pretty good pro cycling team.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_AluJ1P2E

literally who - the country
other than that kazakhstan is Russia imo

I like Kazakhstan and I feel bad for them for that kike Sacha Baron Cohen ruining the reputation of a great country

Like other Turko-mongolic nomads, you were undefeatable nomadic horsemen once, but became absolutely irrelevant after the popular usage of guns. Because you were unable to keep up with the world you got conquered by russians and you never recovered after that.

I think you are good people though.

probably gross with gross people
everyone probably has aids

Kazakhstan Kazakhstan you very nice place

I dont think about you really much, except times when I realise you have steppes and pallas cats

Attached: evillaughter.jpg (880x586, 480K)

this is not america

IN MY COUNTRY THERE IS PROBLEM.....

>What do you think about Kazakhstan?

just this

Attached: kas.jpg (750x500, 60K)

It’s very nice

Attached: 655B9047-6602-4EC8-8DC1-577D4A49526E.jpg (620x465, 48K)

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

Good clean prostitutes, quality potassium. Not much else to say really.

Neat flag, if a little over-designed.

Srow ze jew down ze well so my country can be free

Tall to you

And that problem is the jew

nice fren

very nice swimming pool in astana

>A Mexican in Kazakhstan talking with jackie chans/ivans.
Out of all the shit I see on here, this was by far the least expected.

Kek
You have to go back, Canelo

I've met three "Germans" (really Russians) from Kazakhstan, and they all had either cancer or deformed limbs. One only had one hand and said back home this was normal, his aunt was born with only one foot, And his father and grandmother died of cancer. The others I met were also treated for cancer, and they too said it was normal, half of their families had cancer.

That lead me to believe that Kazakhstan is a big nuclear wasteland, so heavily contaminated by the Soviets that people literally mutate or die.

kek nice one, puto

Its big. They hate Jews. Based.

Go to Tajikistan/Turkmenistan to get the rare flag (you)s

parts of this country used to be nuclear test sites, and weak genetic fags moved to garmanistan

Very nice! I like!

central asian whole are pretty calm and relaxed. meet one here which basically Hapa and Proud of his country. Also Pic related

Attached: silver bronze are consolations.png (1200x695, 165K)

You are betraying Russia by trying to implementing latin alphabet and trying to change your name to Kazak Yeli. You are part of Russia.

unironically great success

What goes on in central Asian countries? There's never any happenings despite having majority Muslim populations. Is it because the Russian and Chinese influence there is greater to act as buffer states?

I unironically want to visit Astana really badly. I'm planning a TransSiberian rail trip in a couple years with a detour to travel down there.

I really enjoy Kazakhstan most popular singer corky buchek

90% mudslime

Attached: 14592703814430pdqm2.jpg (810x1080, 176K)

It is shithole. Absolutelly corrupted government with shity people.

Nice Volleyball Team

Attached: 1525240152575.jpg (590x504, 30K)

Why are rareflags in fact rare, do you guys just lurk until the perfect thread comes along, because otherwise you would be easy to identify across threads?

The girls who cut hair on Kandahar air base are from Kazakhstan and they give good blowjobs.

GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Seriosuly asians who look slightly Russian and speak Russian. I would fuck half your country if I could

It is true for me. But also Jow Forums is not popular in kazakhstan

AWAWAWIWA!

Thanks makes sense.

Basically buffer states especially Kazakhstan the richest of the five. They enjoy investment from China while still bros towards Russia. while Russia and China have resentment each other for the influence, Central Asia geopolitics is irrelevant due to the position (SCO)
Puritan Islam actually stems before the Great Game (Eternal Anglo vs Eternal Russki). and the Soviets lynching over religion also woke them the dangers of radical Islam after the collapse. Afghanistan really makes those ex-Soviet countries' eyes wide open

Attached: More Based than Eurocucks.png (1982x1440, 767K)

Rare.

Attached: 1510873232738.png (600x600, 624K)

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE

That it's a huge wasteland. Literally, it's a big patch of crop, a big steppe of nothingness with some cities in there. Along with siberia it's the world's dumpster in which a bunch of useless niggechinks still manage to live inside it.

It deserves to be nuked along with it's population.

You know you're dealing with legit crazy people when taking their hats away and shaving their chins disarms them

Attached: 1285549175987.gif (256x175, 2.06M)

better version of Pakistan

Great response. Thank you user that all makes sense.

So in other words it's Fresno.

Attached: 1501833154334.jpg (125x125, 10K)

so you mean it's better than Mexico

>trying to implement latin alphabet
one probled i faced as mexican is that kazakhs has their own language which is similar to russian as they use cyrilic is confusing to read until you see kazakh chars
el canelo es un puto tramposo que bueno que nunca aposté por este wey

Are people in Korea happy about Kim and Moon? Even the few Koreans here seem less sourpuss than usual.

i concur, you guys want bribe everywhere, cant even hide it in airport, geez

I fucking love Kazakhstan. I don't know exactly why but I love them

is turkey the greatest ally to kazakhstan?

>no narco
>no drugs
you are not helping yourself

>similar to russian
Absolutely not. I know only russian and spend 20 years in kazakh schools with kaz lang cources, still know nothing

i meant about alphabet, i know shit about kazakh words, i think is better to continue using russian instead >muh language

I thought it was a plot device...

Attached: E0A8FE4F-CEB1-4D7F-A7C7-D3BD04409167.jpg (600x400, 66K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=0Jr9JZsFcW8

Astana Kazakhstan - The New World Order Secret City

Latin Master Race looks a trillion times better than blocky, autistic Cyrillic, and Arabic just look terroristy, so they're doing themselves a favor.

YOU MUST GRAB HIM BY HIS HORNS

>cant learn more then language
t.brainlet

You have a scary ass middleweight boxer.

Attached: ggg-1.jpg (720x636, 210K)

THEN WE HAVE A BIG PARTY

naw m8 I've studied exotic languages like Japanese and Thai, but I think out of the three scripts for Kazakh, Latin looks the nicest

nah Kim is still a commie who won't ever give up nukes, while Moon is a stupid commie-lover who decieves the whole world that peace has finally come but the fact is it's disguised as hell and only he cares about is his political record to boast about

kek but more than half of the korean population is liberal-brainwashed and favorable to Moon's propaganda.

it's so pathetic that even conservatives in US and Europe got brainwashed to believe the fake peace.

i can hear a cow in the street, is kind of funny, i am in middle of city btw

Which city?

its ridiculous how nice her face is

almaty

i can fap to this

Wait wait so does this confirm that ashkenazis have turkic origin?

FUREESUTYLEU

>it's so pathetic that even conservatives in US and Europe got brainwashed to believe the fake peace.
Conservatives here are also taking the opportunity to praise Trump for 4D-chess'ing Kim into agreeing to meet. Regardless of what happens, stay safe bruv.

>chicago represents USA
>malmo represents sweden
>narcs represent whole mexico
weeeew lad

>memes represent others countries except mine.
weeew lad

Attached: hell.jpg (1440x2421, 3.31M)

>using an old ass image
And it still doesn'nt matter. I live in a city where one half is literally mid high class whites with no crime and no sense of danger. There are 12 million whites in Mexico which makes 75% of your nigger population.

Kazakhstan is to Russia what Canada is to USA

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL!

>muh white people in mexico
>stop using that image because where i live there are "white" people
kek nice argument

Throw the Jew in the well is a pretty great song. Thanks for that.

But Kazakhstan is south of Russia not north.

Attached: b876876.png (224x214, 114K)

checked...

kek, more like mexico

My favorite boxer is from there

Kazakh, along with the Kyrgyz and Tuvans are the few "Turkic" peoples who are actually real Turks.

I don't.