What does Jow Forums think of this dude?

He sounds like a leftist faggot to me.

Attached: edward-snowden-5.jpg (900x750, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still buying left vs right meme

Top kek, no wonder why we are so fucked up

IT'S OKAY TO BE SMART BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

PRAISE RICK AND MORTY xDDDDDDDD I'M A PICKLE RICK!!

Attached: reddit.jpg (800x450, 35K)

biggest moron competition?

hope he gets jailed for his crime and gets put on Diesel Therapy for his entire sentence

see him all the time in msnbc

Attached: Snowden.jpg (900x750, 136K)

he is a cia asset, they released those docs to normalize spying on us citizens, thats why nothing changed, they release a little bit so its acceptable when in reality its much larger operations

respect is the word
the movie oliver stone made about him was the most boring piece of shit of the last few years though. a spy movie in desperate need of a car chase

BASED AS FUCKE
A HERO

IF more of the faggots on here were prepared to make a little self sacrifice, we could END this degenerate kike infestation!!!

Attached: pepe.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

Technical stuff aside, he sounds like a pro-LGBT rights faggot if you actually listen to him.
And why the fuck would he contact the gayest of gay reporter to make his story public?

>le CIA meme
hello glow in the dark nigger trying to cover up his fuckups!

I really dont know what to thing of this guy at this point

Huge faggot. Is it really so hard to just keep fucking secrets? I mean, it's not exactly anything fucking new in the world and he knew that when he signed up for his job but he did it anyways like a retard. He's just lucky this isn't back in the day because other nations would gladly just hand him over to us so we could publicly execute him

>he is a cia asset
This.

"Snowden" revealed nothing anyone paying attention hadn't known for years, and the agency he attacked was always the CIA's enemy the NSA.

bullshit. Everybody suspected that the NSA had been doing mass surveillance worldwide. But it wasn't until Snowden where proof was given. You bought into the meme because you're a willing captive. a bitch nigga

this.

it was also a WIN for "conspiracy theorists"
Shills cant scream "theory" anymore.

but there is still much more work to be done uncucking these apathetic normies.

nu/pol/ isn't even on the right track here.
I suspect you are all fucking youngfags.
It's not the fact that the agencies all collected our data...
It's the fact that they didn't protect it.

Edward was working in Hawaii...
How did he access the agencies HQ databases in DC/NY military bases, ect?
They are as incompetent as they are evil and that is why they can't be trusted with our data.
He also came from a military family btw and they still slandered him.
He was merely being a proper netsec/secops engineer.
They ignored him telling them of their vulns so he went to the media.

>kicked out of the Army for shin splints
Not enough calcium, too much onions.

He is one.

How is that thing called where a person decides on the answer or solving a problem based on facts and studies... Something something techno something.

>Maybe a fag knows what i'm talking about.

Man of the people.

>muh gather intelligence on terrorz!

Bitch, throw the invaders out and we'll never have to deal with rights grabbing garbage nor terrorist scum again.

Yes
5 Eyes asset, maybe Clowns, maybe MI5.
I see it as Psy-op.
>We are seeing everything
Yes, because of the Clownbook buttons everywhere, because of the Clownanalytics everywhere, etc. which can all be blocked.

Why the hell would he make a video mid-transit in Ching Chong Hong Kong?
There were also actual leakers before, which didn't act as weirdo as him. And sandwhich MSM ignored for the most part, unlike him.

Attached: glasses.jpg (250x206, 7K)

looks and talks like a peterpuffer.

Hey mate check out the level of automated negative 1-post-only shills in this thread. Pretty fucked ay?
I bet there is a room full of indians typing in answers to hundreds of captchas a day that bots need to pass before they can post.

What do you think?

He’s a traitor who should be extradited back here to answer for his crime

On the one hand, you had spying and most smart people knew it, but no snowden. On the other hand, you have spying and now even normies know it, because you have snowden.

On the one hand, you betrayed your country to help your country, and should face the lawful repercussions instead of running away. On the other hand, your country changed nothing, is too apathetic to care, and those guilty of the crime you exposed saw no punishment.

>now even normies know it
Normies don't give a shit about it.
Keep using clownbook.
I mean using clownbook by itself is already pretty fucking dumb, but they don't care.
Sheep.

If only the stasi would have known how fucking stupid people really are. Make surveillance a life-style and the sheep will do it all by themselves.

You can figure out if someone has a bit of a brain left, when that someone at the very least uses some sticker on the camera of their notebook.

Attached: dep.jpg (200x193, 5K)

He is a hero, i hope more Americans follow him.

so you're a fan of the deep state and obama's surveillance activities?

We have alot of bootlickers in this shitty country, theyre worse than the commies.

A hero with balls the size of grapefruits

>hur dur I hate oppressive government
>moves to fucking Russia and starts handing over our state secrets

KYS

I think anyone who shits on Snowden should be killed

irony the post
unironically im not even sure how worthy a vpn is anymore, but that's you're only hope if you don't want to be some sort of statistic, especially if yeah, you are in germany non-vpn
the rabbit hole goes much deeper then merely cuckbook, what was "revealed" may have even been red herring to give you false pretenses on how deep the rabbit hole goes

fucking your

this

wasnt his choice to move there

True.

He doesn't enjoy totalitarianism = not a friend of NatSoc Jow Forums

>they have to know we are watching them or the surveillance state doesnt work as intended
>hey ed, we got a job for you

>I bet there is a room full of indians typing in answers to hundreds of captchas a day that bots need to pass before they can post.
>What do you think?
yeah highly probable.
ive always suspected indians as manual shills, not just for captures.
they will do anything for a buck
wont care about screwing over humanity, values, morals etc.
>indian call centres, and now indian shill centres.

>Leaks prove 4th amendment abuses
>HE TALKS FUNI, HE'S A LEFTIST

Quality Shitbait senpai, never post again

>reading things into a post, which were never said
I never said that it wouldn't go deeper.

The thing is simply that the masses are retarded and will give away tons of very personal data freely, no work involved at all.

Those masses wouldn't be okay in case someone looked over their shoulders 24/7, but when you remove the physical person, making it a life-style device or like-buttons, the retards will give everything away for free and without second thought.

And they do that even when they are told that there is mass surveillance. At "best" they will censor themselves in some way or another, but they won't stop using it.

Guess why there are accounts and "social BS" everywhere, which people use for years. Because that makes it way easier to track people.

>vpn
You pay for it in some way, which will be electronically using a credit card. That means you can be tracked down anyway. And it's even painting a big red target sign.

It's not about the way he talks, it's about his opinions/views. He literally seems no different than a purple haired feminist bitch.

Also address this

>And why the fuck would he contact the gayest of the gay reporter to make his story public?

>is a room full of indians typing in answers
Clowns control Jewggle
Jewggle controls captchas
no indians needed

He blew his load too soon, he needed more evidence.

This

You faggots need to wake up and smell the coffee

He gave the intel to Washington post (cia). He and his family were long time military. He's being hosted by Russia, a long time friend of israel, no problem. Hasnt been suicided. Wife hasnt been suicided.

Wikileaks and Snowden are 100% controlled opposition. Why dont they highlight israel crimes ornisrael takeover of high security? No mention of israel doing 911.

Stop being faggots and falling for these deep state meme faggots.

Russian spy.

You sound like a kike to me.

Attached: 1525225801641.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Traitor. Assange is real though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: CzVnNFeXEAASJBn.jpg (678x960, 243K)

if he left pad is still missing from his eyewears then he is a cia noc

Inspirational.

Attached: 1516376674547.png (1302x1298, 1.35M)

ITT: Burgers being unable to separate the person and the cause

Both Assange and Snowden could be HIV positive faggots who openly fucked niggers on livestream once a week, and it still wouldn't change the fact that the information they provided was necessary in order to hold the people in power accountable when they piss on your and our rights.

I don't understand why Americans always seem to be more fixated on peoples personalities, political views and motivations, rather than just stand back and review the information provided without any bias.