Cops Taser Man To in Shower, After Breaking Into His House

US Police, break into a house to do a 'welfare check'. They find a man and call him by the name Brandon even though his name is Adam. He is standing naked in the shower, and then they taser him 18 fucking times before he collapses screaming in pain and dies.

>Adam Trammell, 22, at home in the shower
>Someone called 911 to say that a man called Brandon was threatening self-harm
>Police used force to enter the apartment
>Officers then encountered Trammell, naked in his shower
>Then fucking killed him.
>Officers Michael Rohleder and Anthony Munoz won't face charges, DA said they is not a link between the officer's actions and him being dying.

Source
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5681097/Disturbing-footage-shows-West-Milwaukee-police-tase-mentally-ill-man-18-times-

WTF?!

Attached: taseredToDeath.jpg (585x396, 23K)

B A S T E
A
S
T
E

Attached: softservecoco.webm (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Brandon was a 56%

Did they shoot his peckah off or somethin? Tsss Tsss

Attached: NChippersonComic_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Sounds like he was high on drugs and spilling his mental illness out into the hallway. He resisted and died during his arrest.

Case closed. Don't want to get tased 18 times? Don't get naked and run around outside, calling the attention of law enforcement to yourself. Certainly don't resist arrest once they arrive.

JUST

Wtf I hate cops now!

Check your wellness, shitlord

You call that a man? That's 22 years old?

what?
where did you get any of that from?
are you even trying?

>feeling suicidal
>blogpost about it on twitter
>someone calls the cops
>"OH HELL NAW SUH DATS ILLEGAL"
>tase you to death anyway
god bless america

The link. Can you even read? It's why the cops were called in the first place.

>if someone threatens to kill himself we'll come and kill him instead
based U S of A

Attached: meanwhileinamerica.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

56/100

israel anus. usa mouth.

That's good. Now I know the cops will fix it next time there's an outburst of autism near me. They have good training. My tax dollars at work.

Good thing they don't shoot the niggers or racist things like that.

nice proxy Hans

Yup, America is a police state.

>fat
>obv mixed race
>can't even put fucking pants on
>schizo
Truly, the world has suffered a great loss

>not black
Literally nobody will care

Usually when I watch videos like this I support the officers, especially in a lot of the shootings. But I still think cops overuse tasers. Just grab a hold of the retard, he's some naked slob in the shower, not some nigger on PCP.

Women are willing to suck shit out of a puckered asshole, but I can't find a gf.
>tfw

wrong place at the wrong time

Women who do that shit are easy to find, you just have too high of standards like not wanting a girl who likes to have her mouth shat in.

It's the only way to hold all the fat, Black schizos together.

Oh shit someone's loud, lets kill em. Fucking nigger country. I'd rather live in somalia

You might feel at home in Minnesota where there is a preponderance of Scandinavians and they were early to start building Somali zones.

But our officers just wanted to get home safely, bunch of fucking pussies, they’ll get their due on the DOR.

>another amerimutt dead

S

>Welfare Check
>Taze or Shoot You
Pick One.

Attached: 198A8A52-A5CA-4437-9752-4D5BCC9CBDC1.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

If americans have any morals they will lynch these two officers in public. They need to fix their shit and weed out the murderous assholes from the good cops. And make the bad ones afraid to abuse their position of power.
Except when it comes to niggers of course.

LAND OF THE FREE

Attached: 1507930812571.jpg (800x800, 185K)

No one mentioned that there wasn't a warrant.
You're not worthy of saving, why did I even bother helping people, you're fucking stupid garbage.

They tased him, which is less than lethal. His fat ass that was high on bath salts, Kush or SOMETHING couldn't handle the stress of resisting, being tased and the drugs he was high on. That's on him.

The next season of Stranger Things just won't be the same without him RIP

One less 56% Mutt. If only we can get cops to start cleansing California.

>No one mentioned that there wasn't a warrant.

Welfare checks are an exception to warrants in the US if the police have a belief that there is an immediate concern for someone's health or safety.

Kek

Attached: 0EC58BAC-BA34-40AC-804C-7788A33B7C23.jpg (634x479, 28K)

>that vid

Attached: 1458850848590.png (836x718, 837K)

You are kissing the headsman’s feet. You will reap what you sow.

>tased him, which is less than lethal
clearly not

>Welfare checks are an exception to warrants
As is some dude busting in to your house and shooting you dead amirite

That's what, article 5 paragraph 4 or something?

Sounds like a nice way to get around warrants.

I'll bet that's the first welfare check that nigger wished that he never got

So they fuckinn kill him in the shower instead, great job pigs, fucking firemen or paramedics would have handled this 10x better.

there it boys case closed

What could go wrong with tasing some kid in the shower? It's not like old people ever slip and die in the shower.

Our right to privacy is dead, all the cop has to have is suspicion and corrupt to judge to do whatever the fuck he wants over here. We aren’t being passive about it though, we remember these fuckers.

>vid

Attached: AB6E064E-1950-418C-A9DF-88AC350F059D.gif (400x400, 1.74M)

>beaner """restaurant""" that's a garage with some plastic chairs out front
>america
try again, chaim I believe you have some blacked and tranny posting to do

The United States of America.

Attached: 1524878804295.jpg (720x576, 53K)

America, fuck yeah!

Attached: 1518942790382.jpg (837x768, 221K)

He died of a heart attack, not a broken neck.

His fat ass got himself killed by resisting so hard while high. Some people shouldn't get high. Cops can't be blamed if your ass isn't healthy enough to survive being so high and out of control.

>don't resist a tyrannical government murdering you on your own property for eating some smelly food
yeah ok sure

El chupacabra does exist!

Why don't we get to see his BBC?

Good, fuck this faggot. I am glad he's dead.

He was naked in the shower. You couldn't have one cop cover and the other one search the bathroom briefly for weapons, and then when none are found, just back off the guy? Why do cops NEVER simply back off for a minute? It's like once they escalate a situation, they refuse to allow it to deescalate.

>be american
>get shocked

Oh that's good. Old people totally never die of heart attacks. That's never happened in my family. I think I shall call the cops and ask if they can sneak up and tase my granny in the shower to make sure she's alright.

I'll advise them she's in the habit of showering with a gun.

>be autistic naked unarmed fatty
>get tased to death

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE...

In all honesty though was it really so hard restraining him that they had to electrocute his ass 18 fucking times? He obviously wasn’t a threat for the officers. Also why didn’t they call for some medical assistants who specialize in dealing with mentally ill people.

Americunt edjamacation
>water+electricity=kill

No one got shot dead, faggot. Some fat nigger high on bath salts resisted arrest until he had a heart attack.

Warrants take a long time. In the mean time someone could be dying. Cops have to have a "good enough" reason to bust down your door without a warrant. A neighbor calling in saying you sound like you're having a mental breakdown and then you shouting some shit through the door at the cops indicating you're going crazy would be a pretty good reason to come in after you.

They wouldn't be expected to. Old fatty could have a knife or something. Paramedics and firefighters only handle non-combative medical patients.

Fuck you you bottlicking sack of shit, in the time they took to taze this guy 18 fucking times they could have just as easily grabbed his ass, waited him out, or got actually medical assistance for the poor guy. Instead our lovely pigs decide to hit him with a fucking car battery while he’s in the shower, all in the name of public safety. These are the same cunts that’ll try coming door to door for our guns, and alot of people are going to blow their fucking heads off in return.

Who's the asshole that called the cops?

Rubber bullets are also non lethal, cops should shoot everyone 18 times in the head with them.

The constitution should've never had exceptions, for anything

was he black?
mainstream society only cares if he was black, and in that case even if the cops were also black, this is all the fault of white people

Oh uncle Paul

Who gives a fuck. Just look at that 56% mug. He looks like on of DeNiro's mulatto niglets.

Good riddance, job well done officers.

>Oh that's good. Old people totally never die of heart attacks. That's never happened in my family. I think I shall call the cops and ask if they can sneak up and tase my granny in the shower to make sure she's alright.

Are you retarded you stupid fuck? The guy was young. Even if he was older, if he's still sizeable and agile enough to whoop some ass he's fair game for a tazing.

>resisted arrest until he had a heart attack.
OH WELL THANK DOG THEY KEPT GOING UNTIL HE HAD A HEART ATTACK

As a nu/pol/ boot licker, the cop did nothing wrong and should get a paid vacation. The person was clearly resisting and the officer felt threatened

America is like the Island of Dr. Moreau.

Attached: el diablo.jpg (427x533, 20K)

>fair game for a tazing.
Is the standard of Mossad Police Training to taze naked niggers in the shower?

God, your excuses for these fucking psycopaths are disgusting.

You will hang side by side with the coalburners, marxists, and pedophiles.

lol I remember that video. i'm pretty sure it was some fucking nigger running buck wild, indulging his inner primate that escapes now and then, by chasing passing cars in the nude.

As lomg as we get home safely at the end of our shift we can shoot and taze as many of you as we like.

We outmumber and outgun these fuckers, theyre gonna learn.

>Also why didn’t they call for some medical assistants who specialize in dealing with mentally ill people.

Because we don't have "niggers high on bath salts" whisperers on call 24/7 to come out and talk these people back from the edge of the precipice. We have too many mentally ill garbage ass people like this to waste so many resources on. We already have to incarcerate damn near one in three Blacks in their lifetime, and provide them with food, housing and whatever else. Now we have to ensure that when they go completely out of control that we have to provide heroic levels of attention to them so as to save them from their own stupidity?

Nah.

no one cares, hes not black, only black lives matter

Attached: cure for autism.png (578x584, 161K)

>garbage ass
And you are one of them, normalfag

Are american cops so weak that they can't restrain a naked dude without weapons? Less then lethal=/= safe, they should know that.

You're in luck Norway, Somalia is right next to you.

I'mma be straight with you. I've had pleasant interactions with paid goons to date and I want it to stay that way. But if you guys keep up with this don't be surprised if you get good and dead if you come into my house uninvited.

>I'd rather live in somalia
East or West, home is best, right?

home run chipperson

>Is the standard of Mossad Police Training to taze naked niggers in the shower?

It's standard to taze someone that wants to fight. They were going to take him to the hospital, they weren't just going to leave him there.

>your excuses for these fucking psycopaths are disgusting.

Your excuses for niggers is disgusting. No normal person would ever have to worry about this shit because normal, well-adjusted people don't get high on PCP, bath salts or any other mind-altering substance and then run around outside naked as shit, resisting arrest when the police show up to wrangle their retarded ass.

We purposely look for low iq sociopaths to be our pigs, they follow orders better.

>feeling threatened by a fat naked unarmed autist in the shower when you have 2 more colleagues behind you

What kind of onions cops are they?

AMERICANS ARE ACTUALLY DEFENDING THIS

Attached: 1523547479792.jpg (413x395, 40K)

That's a stupid standard. Try that with me and I'm going to shoot you dead no joke.

>But if you guys keep up with this don't be surprised if you get good and dead if you come into my house uninvited.

And why would they be going into your house uninvited? Don't get high on some shit and then walk around outside naked and you won't have to worry about it.

aggression is standard when people break into your house while you're in the shower

Bootlickers, not americans

Well, at least we are now 56.001% now.Exactly.

You could use a human net or something. Your choice if you want to make a standard of charging in with lethal weapons all the time.

Except a normal person does have to wrry about this, what if they have a bad reaction with medicine, have a siezure, ir have a diabetic fit, do they too deserve to be greenlighted by the people supposed to protect and serve.

People like you are hillarious, you’ll thump your chest about how free you are and how you’ll fight tyranny, while kissing the feet of the men which enable such tyranny.

they have instruction to shoot at any sign of danger

Attached: cure for depression.png (577x543, 140K)

Cause mentally ill ppl just need to act not mentally ill for the popos?

Why not? You have absolutely NO IDEA the kind of shit police have to deal with when it comes to random idiots out on the streets.

I understand it's probably difficult for you to comprehend, because you live a coddled and bubbled life, immunized from niggers, spics and methheads. But it's a real problem here. Our cities are full of (((diversity) which means niggers who shoot cops for traffic stops, nogs who run from the police for NO REASON, and uncounted violent cretin that simply want to attack you for no reason.