Conservatives Can't Take A Joke

Remember conservatives constantly bashing college students for not being able to take a joke?

Is it sad an pathetic that now its conservatives that cannot take a joke? This is not a troll thread and what's fucking sad is that I consider myself a conservative, yet all I see is people on the right getting BUTTHURT about this second rate comedian. Congratulations, retards. You just made her famous.

Attached: MIchelleWolf.png (644x433, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S39H7d9J7n4
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-2018-michelle-wolf-end-us-president-a8328936.html
youtube.com/watch?v=74cuIDaMVFo
youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=S39H7d9J7n4

Tell us, oh meme flag, WHICH conservatives bashed WHICH students over WHAT joke. Because I have no idea what you’re speaking of.

She bombed in front of her target audience.

The shock humour bomb is the absolute worst kind of bombing.

Female comedians. Not even once.

I don't think there's any line when it comes to comedy, and she did nothing wrong
That being said, she's still not funny

I see nothing wrong with his opinions

I’m still waiting for a woman to be funny.

>implying women can ever be funny

remember, trump calling people dumbasses on twitter and grabbin' em by the pussy is just him being an alpha, but this is uncalled for

>the situation is not exact, therefore your point is invalid, despite the principle being the same

You retard: the common critique is is that students are TOO sensitive, which is true. Modern college students are panzies that cannot take jokes or handle criticism. YET, here is a comedian that goes to a roast and conservatives went CRAZY.

Ben Shapiro is offended over an abortion joke. Are you not able to see the hypocracy?

Boom. That's the attitude that I was looking for.

It's the fact that his opinions are at odds with each other, that's the problem. He calls college students snowflakes, and can't take an abortion joke? I listen to Ben EVERY FUCKING DAY! I have been for years. Now, he is acting like a pussy.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Attached: Traped.jpg (750x582, 112K)

> My Vagina !!!! Am I right ???

--Haa ha haha

>> Blood comes out of my Vagina !!! Right ???

--- Hahahhaha

>> And Abortions !!! A Dead Baby came out of my Vagina ! Isnn't that Fuuuuny !!!!

_ Ha hha

>> And Trumps Press Secretary, is she a Fat Dyke or What !!??

>> Trump is horrible for what he says about women ! Am I right ??

etc etc etc

It’s easier to take a joke when the joke teller is funny

They were not even comical, her voice alone is like fingernails on a chalkboard . . Its like strangling a cat , and her verbage was like a child , like ,like you know like . . . What a dumb cunt

No one actually cares. Its just a matter of using the left's tools against them. As far as Im concerned besmirching someone's career is worth a laugh no matter the tactic.
Also she speaks in the most nasally kike voice Ive ever heard in my life.

Something has to be actually funny to be a joke, asshole.

Good thing we're not cuckservatives, faggot. I can't wait for the day mutts like that pick and traitors like you are necked.

Hail.

Attached: IMG_3872.jpg (1000x773, 603K)

You fucking shill , this was a shit idea for a thread so you know , anyway the bitch isn't even funny , she has a squeaky little kid voice that's painfully irritating to hear . . Please kys

Why would Trump waste his time on this shitfest?
Why are you wasting your time on this?
Why are you wasting my time on this?

Hail

I'm pretty sure comedians are meant to deliver but not be the punchline. Somehow I think Rachel Dolezal's retarded sisters doesn't count as a comedian.

Conservatives cant take a joke? Liberals ban jokes all the time if it triggers them

Trump wants the WHCD to end:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-2018-michelle-wolf-end-us-president-a8328936.html

What now, faggot?

This. Her act was shit.

There's a difference between being told having a cock between your legs makes you a boy and talking about the grotesqueness of abortion at a gala in front of hundreds of people. Get out of here shill.

Attached: evir.png (1920x1080, 843K)

Do you can’t justify the statement you made? Why even pose the idea then? Are you so retarded you can’t find a comparably equal situation so you just fabricated one?
Ben Shapiro isn’t bashing students. You’re just making shit up because you’ve been called on your make believe bullshit and you’re grasping at straws. It’s why you lead with insults. Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position who try to appear confident.
You can’t even hold a conversation without getting butthurt.

>hurr durr guis don't use the left's weapons against them, that means you're a KEK

Attached: 1496841450372.jpg (500x500, 49K)

you have to go back, faggot
>in all fields

it's less people being offended and more just leftists own bullshit biting them in the ass.

remember
>when they go low...
?
and her talking about "nazis" and "white supremacists" as it relates to the president, again, not particularly offensive, but it's just furthered the rift between the hollywood/media left and the average everyday american. more and more people are realizing how much leftists actually hate them and their way of life. they aren't offended, they're just turning off the TV's and trusting the media less and less, which again, they supposedly wanted to try to mend some of that with their little dinner speeches, but completely failed and further divided people, which is why you see lefty outlets like the hill pulling out now. this cunt and the people who hired her have egg on their face because at a time when they're to be celebrating the fourth estate and rebuilding trust with american citizens, they're shitting all over those citizens instead.

most of the people defending her didn't even watch the segment to begin with. even so, any reasonable conservative who did watch it, unlike the left, would want them to keep hiring this bitch. put their vulgarity, hatred and contempt on full display. give them enough rope to hang themselves, just like they did at the dinner when trump didn't show up.

I dunno user, I listened to her routine and she had some good jokes in there, especially the jab at CNN.

i can already tell it wasnt funny because she is a woman

Yea. It was funny that they lady running the event prefaced wolf's comedy routine to make it sound like she was apolitical.

Half of articles on the main page of any "news" site are dealing with lefties getting offended by something. This week includes "white shampoo", Kanye saying he likes the President, and a prom dress.

And don't forget Apu, who is suddenly an issue now.

Holy shit, you are fucking retarded and have no principles. If you cannot take a joke about abortions, you are a fucking snowflake. You need to gas yourself and leave this planet.

Retard, he calls out college students every fucking podcast.
Here's a Fox and Friends for proof, you insincere asshole:
youtube.com/watch?v=74cuIDaMVFo

lol Sure bud. Leftists are faggots so we have to do the same...

Right...

It's not like we have our own snowflakes or anything.

Attached: rose-mcgowan-trans-750x.jpg (750x422, 38K)

not caise he cant take a joke. Because its not funny anymore (just overtly political) and the media is blatant anti american propaganda. Watch some from the 90s to see how theyre supposed to b4

Can you cite any examples of jokes banned by Liberals? Chapelle still makes transgendered jokes, Ralphie May was still making fun of every ethnic group up until his death. Bill Mahr makes fun of every religion as well as aggressive atheists.

>lol Sure bud. Leftists are faggots so we have to do the same...
i guess reading comprehension isn't your strong point.

I guess logic and art of argument isn't your strong point.

lib jokes are the political equivalent of youtube pranksters, they're acts of malicious aggression and then when the victim rightfully retaliates they scream 'ITS JUST A PRANK' as a means of making their victims look like the asshole to the average retard watching at home

you didn't even make a coherent argument, and your ESL monkey is showing the more you try to speak.

>Female
>Not even

forced meme
put me in the article Salon.. If you dare

Just more insults. Die on that crumbling hill, meme flag. Hold on to your disillusionment and make believe examples until your last breath. You’re the only one who has to believe the lies you utter.
Checked. Spot on. Well said, and done with dignity and class.

Carrot Top just wasn't funny without his props.

Attached: ctop.jpg (400x600, 119K)

Point proven. Kill yourself snowflake.

He's going to end it by not going.
How dare you, Drumpf!

No one is butthurt but you, she's just not funny mate

>lose argument
>resort to name calling

Alright buddy, have a seat before you hurt yourself.

I love how the best you guys got is pointing out my memeflag. This is actually quite a normal line of attack for someone that cannot argue based on logic.

Conservatives are acting like snowflake college students. This cannot be argued, so you retards are resorting to name calling and memeflag attacks.

The resemblance is uncanny!

This is another fucking sad thing that conservatives ignore. Why won't Trump go if he WEREN'T a snowflake?

Last time he went, he got fucking ROASTED!

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Attached: EternalPaddy81wYRW1xIHL.jpg (1261x1898, 419K)

doesnt work like that if everyone makes a big deal over them despite the fact

Another liberal who can’t take a joke. You can’t even defend the position, it’s always instantly to insult or kill your self with you weak minded children when your arguments are proven thinner than parchment.
Pathetic.

Honestly it was most likely the idea from the start that inviting a controversial comedian guaranteed ratings and enough buzz for days of news story and manufactured outrage. Either you are a shill or they gotcha hook line and sinker. Because who really gives a shit about this minor event?

She wasn't out to make jokes she was insulting with shock, it wasn't funny it was cringe and stupid she is juts not that funny, her material might have been funny if it wasn't her that was presenting it.

Try having a polite discourse next time instead of coming in with such levels of vitriol.

No, I’ve pointed out you’re only flinging insults like a monkey flings excermment and your examples are completely fraudulent.
Also that you’re exceedingly buttmad about being proven you’re a liar.

I'm not going to lie, I've never ever heard Wolf tell a joke. Her appearance offends me on a deep level. I don't care what she's saying, I couldn't listen.

Shes a literal nobody
Go back to whatever irrelevant corner of the internet you came from

The only way liberals can be funny is if they are like Bill Maher. They have to get all their buzzwords in like sexist racist homophobic xenophobic transphobic etc and then he acknowledges something right about the other sides point of view and that is usually when it is actually funny. You can’t just sperg out and be a cunt. That’s not funny.

>call leftists snowflakes
>get mad at internet posts

You guys realize that there is an inherent contradiction in your own brains, right? We call this a cognitive dissonance.

>Shes a literal nobody
Well, thanks to these retards, she's famous now. It's like when the left started a shitfit over Milo and only made him more famous.

Attached: averageAustralianScum..jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

thats rich.

considering attack on the simpsons for apu character. dont both responding. im not following this thread.

Nobody here cares about your reddit queen you ugly spic hybrid. Go drink some gasoline.

You’re the only person in this thread to call anyone a snowflake. Stop acting like a child. You’re outclassed. I’ve made no contradiction in anything I’ve said. You’ve confused my position with yours. You constantly have doubled back on everything you’ve said from your first post.
The cognitive dissonance is yours alone. By all means, keep showing your lack of intelligence. A smarter person would have abandoned this pursuit by now.

>You guys realize that there is an inherent contradiction in your own brains, right?
Thats you user, you're describing yourself, i've been studying your posts even though i'm not involved and i'm sorry but i have come to the conclusion that you are either retarded or a paid shill

it's time to stop posting user

>Put words in my mouth
You realize this is why you're getting so much disrespect right?

Shameless self check

She was cringy as hell tho. Why do liberal ((comedians)) only make jokes about sex and stuff like that, it gets tiring fast.

I am posting on Jow Forums where you all think in a hivemind. The reason I am getting resistence is because I am pointing out the hypocracy in your style of thinking.

Also, having numbers on your side does not make you correct. You are not able to live up to your own logic of "Stop being offended by words." That is why you all are losing. You either have to A) Not be offended by Michelle Wolf like liberals should not be offended by dumb shit; or B) Be offended by Michelle Wolf and be okay with liberals also being offended by dumb shit.
The fact that you idiots are trying to have it both ways is why you are losing on logical grounds. You think I care if I am outnumbered by you faggots? lol

Attached: 1523550504115.jpg (450x578, 176K)

sage all memeflaggots

Crowder actually covers it pretty well. Nothing she said was off limits, but it was a shitty performance because she was playing to all the late night host that would be covering it and not the audience. And that makes it come off like she is just being a bitch to everyone there.

>tfw taking yourself too seriously

Attached: datthiccness.png (263x167, 78K)

>170175144
Humor based on fake news is not humor. It's cringe. Oh, and by the way? Every time lefturds use the word snowflake while at the same time shill for cry boxes and safe spaces, white CIS male patriarchy grows one level stronger.

Attached: 1509161238047.png (489x481, 323K)

>comes out with the sole intention of offending everyone in the thread by repeatedly calling them retarded.
>insists others stop being offended by words.
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. It’s just more examples of your stated cognitive dissonance. Especially to finish with more insults, it only proves the point. Almost everyone in this thread has been civil to you, yet all you can do is insist people not be so offended, yet your whole point throughout has been to offend people that only offer you civil discourse.
I pitty you.

SAGE

Her skit wasn’t nearly as funny as when Obama said Trump would never be president *mic drop*
SAD!

Attached: 88419596-CFB1-4B48-BC72-7624F4152C92.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Allegedly 32-years-old...

Attached: Michelle Wolf, allegedly age 32, at White House Correspondents Dinner 2018.jpg (634x743, 69K)

I see, so you're a bigot

>I am posting on Jow Forums where you all think in a hivemind. T

The 'you' of Jow Forums is ANYONE who is posting on pol, currently you are one of the you.

"None of her jokes were funny"
>HAHA pol is offended
>pol snowflakes can't take a joke!!1

See this is why the left is losing the information war. Instead of producing quality content you try to social shame people into liking your dogshit of idea of comedy. Doesn't work here

Liberals can’t make a joke

Attached: 71BB9D66-8D35-4E45-AF02-6C172C0074F1.jpg (1000x1000, 173K)

What’s the point of doing that? Instead of announcing you’re not bumping the thread, it takes less effort to not post and achieves the same means.

If would’ve been more funny if she didn’t have a high pitched navally voice, and if she had any comedic rhythm or timing.

that's not even humor... nobody would mind if it was funny, when a grown ass person cracks jokes on a level of primary school student it makes you question if that is a prank itself... but it's not... so the only conclusion is that she's doing her shitty best, and someone is pushing her into a prominent position to fulfill some kind of task. my guess would be that she is CIA

Fuck off, kike.
The only people who made her ''famous'' are liberal faggots and kikes. I've not watched her shitty comedy routine and I never will.
Youtube has been trying to get me to click on the video for about a week. I go on Jow Forums and I have to see her ugly fucking face. I go on gab and I have to see people complaining about her being pushed down their throat.
I don't know who she is. I hope she dies of cancer. Eat zyklon B, jew.

i found her pretty funny though. Funnier than that guy last year.

>you are fucking retarded and have no principles
Said the memeflag unironically defending jokes about the murder of babies

That can get ya banned, friendo
Lurkmoar and maybe read the rules

Attached: 8E03D91A-F4DF-4758-B1D1-D81A791E3861.jpg (624x351, 118K)

We can take a joke, we're just using this to attack the anti-trumpers. Gone are the days of only one side using alinsky tactics, we're not going to be naive and earnest anymore.

I bleed in a shrill voice with her.

Attached: 1517964820788.jpg (732x1044, 54K)

You moron, if you believe in freedom of speech, which is a principle, you believe in the ability of someone to make jokes about murdering babies.

Holy shit, this entire board is so fucking stupid. You morons cannot see the dissonance in your own logic?

Attached: BenJewpiro.png (1440x1211, 384K)

Attached: arbeight mach frei.jpg (480x360, 33K)

The joke is that the left keeps shooting itself on the foot.

Attached: 1524796908474.png (312x233, 19K)

Chick is a savage. The butthurt is equivalent to the fuckery level. Funny and fearless. Laugh.

Huh?

Attached: 6906ce31045a0f810163c13dd3a9336232582136c40d4e39b0c37029645deacf.jpg (780x438, 78K)

This. She's got them by the pussy.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Are you even capable of making one post that isn’t saturated in insults? I can’t even decipher what your convoluted point might be, aside from insults.

I remember bashing them for needing safe spaces

left shit in their hand throws it at the wall then gets mad when you acknowledge and scold them.

Your tone and overall syntax, it's uncouth- tells me you have no respect for yourself, and the argument or the agenda you're trying to push.

she's cute desu

>most of the people defending her
Who would that be?

Attached: 1513571631699.jpg (1024x681, 94K)

tumblr wants its faggot back

He says facts dont care about your feelings, not whatever the fuck you're talking about you fucking retard

He is being overly sensitive but probably to push an attack