GERMANY YES YES YES !!!!!!

"A new study has found that 54,000 high school students in Germany receive Islam religion lessons — but 10 times as many would be interested. Experts say religion classes encourage integration and counter extremism."

dw.com/en/study-german-schools-need-more-islamic-religion-classes/a-43599147

Attached: gfhff.png (734x636, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly a great step for Germanistan.

Attached: GERMANY YES.png (286x176, 2K)

Well, its what Hitler wanted. Shame its literal shitskin-tier inbred retard Islam though and not the patrician Aryan Islam he desired.

I dunno about that. It is true Hitler admired the muzzies, yet he saw that europe was christian and needed to continue that way. (there's fuck tonnes of debate whether or not he was Christian, or a godless faggot). Mans dead so who cares tho.

I have no reason to disbelieve his thoughts on the matter in Table Talk based on his relationship wit the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.

I am proudly Christian but it seems obvious that Christianity is fully cucked at this point and in the highly unlikely event Germany came back to Christ it would seek the most cucked form available.

Islam is better than secular humanism. This isn't to say Islam is good, just that secular humanism is really awful; just at look western Europe after a few decades of it. A childless hedonist cultural marxist dystopia.

True. This is the exact reason I don't go to church anymore. Christianity has become tainted, and needs to be purged. I'm Anglican, yet I understand the power and tradition catholicism holds, and should hold. Yet people such as the heathen Francis have lead us down the path of decadence.

From your lips to Gods ears. I am Catholic but have been avoiding Mass since Francis took over. I am waiting to see which way the wind blows when this traitor finally dies. If he is replaced with another good goy I know it's time to leave for good. I am praying for a backlash to his treasonous insanity and the pendulum swings far to the other side and we get Pope Urban the Second part two.

Survey Question:
Would you like_______
a. to receive Islam religion lessons?
b. to be locked in a cage and set on fire?
c. to have you head cut off for being a non believer.
d. choices b, c, and d

Attached: Capture.jpg (724x527, 76K)

May the Light of Islam shine bright upon all of Europe. Wealth chasing materialist Christians/secular humanists simply no match for the pious Muslima & her ten children. Demography is destiny after all.

>Aryan Islam

Attached: 1515787332612.png (615x463, 24K)

please nuke us , pleeeaaaaasseeee

Attached: 1523925936019.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

do not use my flag.

Do not submit. Be like your grandfathers. Take up arms and march on Berlin. (that did not go well but ya know), it did something.

Nice one roach bro. Well bantered.

And thats a good thing !

>next hitler will be worse than Hitler.

>making a religion of war integrated into your education system to fight extremism

What the fuck Germany, bet you in the future merkel is going to walk into a Islamic school with a headscarf talking about racism.

So they're just going to blatantly ignore all the recorded cases of sandniggers actively preaching extremist views in said classes?

>CBN News home school girl removed in Erlangen, Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

>what is Persia?

Again, not ideal, but better than degeneracy.

> soon to be new flag*

Islam allows men to rape little boys dressed as girls, it encourages violence against women, (FGM). Islam is a fucking parasite, and Mohammed was a goat fucking pedo. Fuck islam, they need to be purged from europe and sent back to the sandbox.

In the future Germany will be run by some goatfucker named Mohammed.

rrrrrrrrRRRRRREEEEEEE WHY WOULD YOU LET CONTROLLED GOUVERMENT TEACHERS TRY TO WATER DOWN AND CALM THE JIHAD EDUCATION THEY RECIEVE IN MOSKS WITH CONTROLLED PEACE PROMOTING RELIGIOUS CLASSES REEE

yall nigs retardet and running your mouth in a uninformed way like always i see

Attached: 1522352996644.gif (300x300, 172K)

*laughs in nigger president*

YES! GERMANY! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST THE JEWS!

Attached: 1524690969058.jpg (419x610, 35K)

Child sex abuse isnt unique to Islam, and the "beardless boys" thing appears limited to Pakistan, which to be fair appears to be the Alabama of the Islamic world
Women require violence to be kept in line. See modern society for when they aren't kept in line, and FGM is a primitive tribal thing predating Islam (tribes that did it and became Christian do it too). Please also remember the countless boys who have their genitals mutilated.

This is focusing on the symptom and not the disease.
Why do you have religious extremism, terrorism and a rape outbreak ?
Islam,islam and islam.

>letting them in in the first place

Feels good.

Suddenly you realize they wanted more christian classes and more judaism classes too

>fakenews gay thread

Honestly Christianity has never been this cuckfest, its all leftist infiltration. Just look at what the letter to the Romans say. What you and me should do is to work towards the old stoic Christianity by purging the degenerate theology that's now prevalent in many countries.

Luke?

?

>Teenagers interested in a class where getting an A just means being a cuck

What happened to the separation of church and state?

Germans don't believe in rules in life. They only believe in rules in the state towards the Germans. Other than that Germans believe in force, and sooner or later they will use it against foreigners. Germans see those who criticize them for WW2 atrocities as hypocrites and pussies

WTF? Why should anybody want that? Law says you can't have mandatory religious education classes. That's why the single muslim in my school had free hours whenever religious education (Catholic or Lutheran) was on the schedule. Likewise they can't make Germans sit through Allahu Akbar lessons.

Don't get me wrong, other religions are briefly discussed in Christian religios education. Like we talked about Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, even about sects like the Mormons, Transcendental Meditation and the Moonies.