If you haven't watched the FULL TMZ interview with Kanye WATCH IT

If you haven't watched the FULL TMZ interview with Kanye WATCH IT.

>Brings up that the swastika has different meanings in India
>randomly brings up Jews and the holocaust
>Says media are controlling everyone
>Says slavery was a choice
>Brings up Black on Black crime statistics

Kanye is Jow Forums the person.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWJBWU7asEg

Attached: kanye-west-stirs-up-tmz-newsroom-over-trump-slavery-free-thought-1080x608-1.jpg (1080x608, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck niggers and nigger lovers

IT'S
OK
TO BE
YE

It's what happens when we are fed a fake narrative most of our lives. The holes start showing up when we look for the truth. We don't really know the whole truth, we just know we are being lied to. It can make a person crazy trying to expose these lies, because most people don't want to know.

I like how fucked up TMZ is, he is trying to tell them how they are a fucked up tabloid and they try to lecture him. TMZ shouldn't really be lecturing anybody.

hey kanye

I used to hang out with Yeezy back in the 90’s. This was a matter of time.

#istandwithkanye

>nigger biting the nose that feeds
He's a dead man

yee

Attached: 56756756776.jpg (675x521, 44K)

Even the blacks are turning Alt Right.

Phew what a timeline folks. KEK sure has bleesed us.

Attached: 1496123425124.jpg (1200x1117, 332K)

It was weird. West seemed out of it, and the lady was boring. But, hey - new album dropping.
Hardest meme-ing man in show business.

What was he like back in the day? Seems like a alright dude tbqh

this is good

DRAGON ENERGY

Attached: ascendedtrump.jpg (221x228, 10K)

nigga broke free from the jewluminati mind control
pray for yeezus

Attached: 5454456786789.jpg (600x430, 70K)

He’s always been pretty eccentric, but wise where it counts

Attached: Yee Pee.png (788x784, 189K)

he's actually woke

Alright, I'm okay with this.

So, when is he going to be put in a sanatorium for (((treatment))) ?

BUMP for YE

why does anyone care what this midget says? he is a 5'7 manlet

>We live in a day and age where Kanye West is dropping red pills in public
What a timeline.

Attached: 1393239107997.png (645x773, 88K)

*making posters now*

his first album was controversial because it was religious and said college was a rip off and a waste of time

he was actually kind of the first rapper that wasn't into being a gangster to make it big since gangster rap came around

Rooting for you, Kanye.
Fuck the haters
>up that security though

He's fumbling red pills. He can barely put a sentence together.

What the shit Kanye. You been browsin Jow Forums dawg?

OY VEY MUH NARRATIVES SHUDDIDOWN

reeeeee for yeee

The black Eminem

Kanye probably posts here. Lots of "woke" celebs come here for edgy opinions and uncomfortable truths to shock their fans with.

>nigger
>Jow Forums the person

Surprisingly checks out

haha the part when he starts yelling at people that he got liposuction because he didn't want to get called fat like Rob

get kanye to open up right wing / censorship free youtube twitter facebook, niggas got money and likes to make money. please someone ask him to create alternative platforms for free speech and meme it

its time for yetube, yitter, and yeezbook

he's clearly crazy. a perfect mouthpiece for Jow Forums

even eminem acted like a fake gangster, kanye was pretty unique like that, he had themes other rappers weren't really doing

Attached: e8c.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

This is dope as shit. Kanye is the palatable redpill for the masses, and we should embrace him for that.

Kanye is on the first step of the red pill. He can tell something is wrong and other people are manipulating him, but he doesn't have all the information. This is good.

Attached: ef5awuasu2701.jpg (1000x1498, 84K)

>It's the mob; the mob tries to tell you what to think
>The mob tries to make all blacks be Democrats for food stamps

FUKKIN BASED. There are so many of these moments in this interview. It's honestly insane to have a black celebrity breaking out of the brainwashing and speaking the truth.

His strength will grow in time, after all he has only just awoken from his long slumber.

Attached: smile.png (117x63, 20K)

>watched it on TV yesterday since I get TMZ Live in my market
>it was 44 minutes long, full hour with ads
>"Full" video on Jewish tabloid website is 30 minutes
Uh huh

No (((they))) caused this feel.
To descredit any questioning as the insane ramblings of a fool.

Attached: YE.jpg (1080x608, 107K)

>This is your mind in anime and dysfunctional family-in-law reality

yeah i watched the one that was 30 minutes long AFTER I watched another one on youtube that claimed it was the full video that was 20 minutes long. I also noticed in this video they edited out Candice Owens or whatever that girls name is talking. She is talking on another video where they make it look like Kanye is high but he's just reading texts off his cell phone. It's real time censorhip to make Kanye look nuts and edit out his message.

Whoever uploaded the 22 minute video cut out the part where Kanye talked about Kim Jeong Eun. Weird huh?

I got chills at like 19:20 when Kanye was shouting
>we can talk about history, but not too long
>We need to talk about our now.
>We need to fix and start loving each other now.
>WHEN A WHITE PERSON KILLS A BLACK PERSON, THERE'S A MARCH
>BUT WHEN IT'S 700 HUNDRED KIDS BEING KILLED IN CHICAGO, IT'S OKAY
>WHEN A BLACK KILLS A BLACK, IT'S OKAY

I got flashes of Kanye shouting inspiration over an army of redpilled blacks

...sauce?

I just checked out the "30 minute full" version and couldn't find a lot of the material where Kanye is sitting down next to Candace. Only some. There should be a part where Kanye almost nods out from opioids and boredom then steps on the camera's shot a few times so all you can see is his ass. Then he whispers into the Jew's ear and the Jew makes some faces that the collective Jew don't want to be made into image macros or whatever.

BOTH THE WHITE ONE AND THE BLACK ONE ARE JEWS

I can tell the Black one is a Jew just by seeing his disgusting face, fuck why are they so disgusting looking?

Why would God make his """chosen people""" so vile to behold?

He's an idiot savant. He keenly understands his art and his ideas but struggles to articulate them clearly. Even when I don't like his music I think he's worthy of the title genius.

Bagger Vance was fucking hilarious, so fucking shook thinking about the redpilled negro army

Faggot

Attached: Antifa+not+even+once_ccb95b_6172870.jpg (900x900, 117K)

kanye lurks

Embrace your based nigger on your way back to plebbit

Attached: 1524607068535.png (510x600, 273K)

>There should be a part where Kanye almost nods out from opioids and boredom then steps on the camera's shot a few times so all you can see is his ass.

Apparently they just edited it to make it look like that's what he was doing? I'm not sure because I can't find it unedited but someone was saying he was just checking his cellphone so he was looking down and they cropped the cellphone out of the video.

How much time does he have until ge sent back to """hospitalization"""

I wonder how long it took the kikes at TMZ to write a script for the "black guy of reason". Shit seemed so phony to me. That dude is a grown man and he is somehow hurt because a rapper wore a maga hat? Either blacks cannot grow an adult sized brain or its fake.

There has been a disturbance in the timelines. What's going to happen?

Ye is about 3 nanoseconds away from naming the jew.

He'll do it too because of his nuclear autism.

The crips put a hit on yeezy.

It's weird. Ghetto niggers hate spics and immigrants, fags, and jews yet blindly vote for them.

It's at least a 3-camera operation, they could make some crazy exponential factorial number of possible edits. Saw the "live" version.

awwww wittle whitey didn't get a pweddy guwlfwiend at cowege? awwwwww

This kek. I dont know who the woman is who he said he was getting his facts from but she probally comes here.

I'm getting good at spotting these kikes, even when they race mix.

Sorry, Jews, but you won't be able to hide by diluting yourselves.

Attached: Charles-Latibeaudiere.jpg (1000x667, 156K)

You failed at life and he only thing you have left is the color of your skin.
reminder you're part of the problem and if you don't think this is a good thing you're as dumb as the niggers you hate.

Kanye is becoming another trickster.

whenever Jow Forums rears it's head in human form it's almost always a minority lel, it makes it 100x more fun to watch the white people reel back in shock

What if I told you Kanye is on this post now...

BASED NIGGER can come FUCK my WIFE YESSSS BASED NIGGERSSS OMGGGG IM CUMMING FUGGG MAGA MAGA I LOVE ISRAEL AND NIGGERS FUCK HITLER AND FUCK NAZIS

Civic nationalists win again

I just want to redpill him more...

Attached: 1520522359999.jpg (692x694, 240K)

This whole "Kanye is saying that slavery was optional" is a slandering lie to discredit him, he literally stated that present blacks are living in a mental prison by still not getting over slavery and that their slavery was almost their chose. It’s mind blowing how many niggers like op and in twitter hace purposely misinterpreted this shit.

>TRUMP is ma BOI
kek'd

Attached: 1524786612336.jpg (1280x1214, 298K)

Attached: 1520411980737.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

I think if you are black and you actually "make it" like get rich, you realize how the system really is rigged against you. I know some will argue here, but if you make millions, or even billions as a black man you still won't be welcome some places by both left and right wing white people. Leftists like to pretend they sincerely want black people to succeed, and a lot of black people believe this, however, when they DO succeed they find themselves STILL excluded and it probably hits pretty fucking hard. His interview with Charlemagne was good because he was low key pointing this out. His shoes are always selling out, but they wouldnl't make them anymore. It doesn't make any sense, there was no reason to forfeit profit like that.

He's gonna start posting pepes soon
kek willing

they would lynch him if he started mentioning jews and it would scare normies away

>Kanye is Jow Forums the person.
I actually believe this.
Jow Forums is full of dumb inarticulate niggers

most of the left just hates the rich, they dont' care for the poor

What's this ye meme?

Dance
Bum rush the speaker that booms
I'm killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less that the best is a felony
Love it or leave it
You better gain way
You better hit bull's eye
The kid don't play
If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Most of the ultra rich are the left actually

He doesn't need to say it now, just want him to know this shit so he know who he is dealing with.

The only reason those kikes invited him on their show was to get a soundbyte like this. They're human waste, tabloid versions even more so. He wasted his time going to them and dealing with them on their level, they should come to him.

Press E to give Ye your DRAGON ENERGY

E

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

F U C K I N G B A S E D

Attached: 1498654490180.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: Dazdontmatter.jpg (842x540, 105K)

When watching this you have the impression that blacks are basically 10-year old Kids.

How is slavery the blacks choice? I legit don't understand that they were slaves brought in chains out of Africa. Choice?

EEEEEE

It is definitely nuclear autism, you can easily tell from this interview

they fucked up what he was saying on purpose, he was saying people are choosing to be slaves by not speaking up, all people, like people are slaves because they are not allowed to say what they are actually thinking

Hey brainlet, slavery is a mental choice. These niggers choose to keep their mind in prison.

kek

This man and Trump are changing the world.

Only a few days ago we saw the leaders of North and South Korea join hands and cross the DMZ together. The memes are heavy right now.

This nigga is woke.

>people that were brought in chains from Africa are alive today

AY NIGGERS ARE EATING EACH OTHER UP

Dude.. Kanye got checked hard at TMZ.

Also have you looked at Kanyes face, his eyes? Something's not right. Something or someone altered his mind.

>check the eyes...

The way blacks still use the slavery shit as a defense and attack on whites.
You can choose to still paint yourself as a victim (gibsmedat we wuz slaves) or proactively start changing your circumstances by doing things for yourself and race and stop using slavery as an excuse to entitlement.
choice