Post your stories of accidentally revealing your power level

Post your stories of accidentally revealing your power level.

Attached: chilean_army_goose_stepping.jpg (602x452, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Power level is code word for autism level

I blurted some shit about jooz owning the media while watching a movie with a girl I just met, she was interested in it and I ended up redpilling her a bit, more and more over time and we've been dating for 2 months now.

>be me, le secret nazi
>family dinner
>it was her turn
no
>grab the mashed potatoes
>throw them on sister (that hilary loving bitch amirite?)
>everyone crying
>sieg hail bitches

>be me
>engineer
>work in Africa for assignment abroad
>have to design/inspect mine shafts
>see a lot of niggers working there
>design one level with a fault only a nigger could fuck up
>few weeks pass
>they certainly do
>the mine collapses
>roughly 30 niggers got squished by the mountain

oops

Attached: 1496733968283.jpg (709x551, 169K)

>be last friday.
>chating with friends.
>suddently 2 muslim join
>after 15 min ask em if they also agre that the qoran is a piece of shit book and that most of it should be burn and that mahomet was a dictator.
>they stuter that it s false qoran is a boook of peace and terrorists arent muslim
>point em the sourate calling to kill infidels etc
>they strawman muh roman empire conquered europe and crusade were crime against humanity
>at the end told em to stop playing dumb and if they want to live the muslim way they are free to go back to moroco.

Told my czech bartender i like hitler and i didn't know why he was a liberal when the commies are the ones who raped his people and oppressed them. He kicked me out lol, but i still go sometimes.

>Tell gf at the time North Korea was going to reunite with South Korea in November
>Also mention pizzagate and other things kek
>She eventually cheats on me cause she thought I was "loosing it"
>The day we break up, the next day after Trump announces peace talks with North Korea
>Everything I told her is becoming true

We haven't talked since our breakup. I must have really fucked her up bad desu.

Do it all the time with my dad. Got him to use libtard, right wing death squads as terms and I always tell him about Jewish tricks.

>accidentally
Shameful

Attached: 1492788103528.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Nah, she hasn't thought twice about you or your conspiracy theories since Tyrone started pounding it

>go round to friends for a few beers
>leave normalfag discussion about music to drain my balls (piss is stored in the balls)
>return to discussion, off my nut, no control of self-censorship whatsoever
>I feel like an absolute alpha male, could probably take on Anthony Joshua right now if I wanted to, despite my Sam Hyde somatotype body
>leftist (or politically uninitiated anyway) friends are discussing geopolitics
>player 3 cautiously enters the game, i'm just reading the level of discourse
>topic of middle east comes up
>"what do you think user? we should probably intervene with syria shouldn't we?"

>gorilla mindset brain force whisky nootropics activate
>I can feel the synapses firing, verbal IQ boosted to full reptilian capacity

>Start with Assad being a blatent victim of false flags, Irag WMD lies, project for the new american century
>Move onto Israel as a rogue state with their Nucleur program, USS Liberty and their expansionist greater israel project
>9/11 truthing
>Talk about Gaddafi and his Gold backed currency plan and the petrodollar
>poor_libyans.jpg

>Fractional reserve central banking
>pizza gate blackmail and liberal Crowlien theology
>pro-Trump NK peace rhetoric
>gender pay gap myth
>equality of opportunity not outcome
>abortion immorality framed from scientific perspective, fetuses feel pain @ 8 weeks, it is not the womans body but a separate body etc
>the dangers of cultural and ethnic replacement and globalist homogenization generally, need to preserve all cultures, fuck McDonalds rhetoric

>revert to basic bitch fiscally conservative talking points to make myself seem moderate again, irresponsible lending and borrowing will fuck us up etc

>start berating the NHS and voicing pro-privatization just to be contrarian at this point, don't even believe this
>finish with why they should all be pro-brexit and they agree now

>tfw they all think they are 'classical liberals' now
>don't even know what I am myself anymore

Attached: wojak.jpg (804x802, 85K)

wtf dude, hope you're meme-ing

Shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice_massacre

Attached: ~.jpg (1056x650, 212K)

Yet here you are posting stories about her. Sounds like she messed you up bad, gay boi

Knowing shit shouldn't be held against you.

Saying dumb shit it's another story.

>Got drunk and Told a friend from LA that I consider myself a white nationalist.
>he isn't a really good friend, but I felt kinda dumb for saying that to him.
>I was more just being facetious and I am more of a race realist
>however I think the country will be worse off if whites become a minority
>but that is not even true necessarily and it is hard to justify in my head without sounding biased towards whites

Same here. My dad gives me the nazi salute every time i pull up to his house and he's outside. It's hard keeping his faith in Trump though. Gotta tell him to stay the fuck off Drudge.

>on train
>muslim bitch talking sandnigger into phone
>I say - out loud - "Boy, I sure love speaking English!"
>Everyone looks at me
>I immediately begin to redpill the carriage, explaining race and IQ
>we all bash the woman to death
>mfw

Attached: 98749754398.png (212x269, 141K)

I wish we could hav a beer together but it would be a boring circle jerk where we agree about everything lol

>accidentally revealing your power level
If you don't purposely reveal your power level than you're just a pussy. I mean outside of work, that is.

B U R N
U
R
N

Lol the fuck user? You can't be serious?

Very recently actually I almost revealed some shit due to that intel rebellion shit that happened in leafland.

>e-everything I told her is coming true!
>she's definitely remembering my ramblings right now as she's getting defiled by Tyrone and Chad!

Attached: 1504262312553.jpg (601x508, 28K)

So that's what's going through those brisbane glue sniffers minds when they're mumbling to themselves on the bus

Told a Negro and a coal-burner to their face that Whites built civilization.
The topic of the conversation was capeshit at first.

>work in Africa
Nice try shlomo, we have no problems with blacks that are in africa of all places.

What was the flaw

>on my way to play D&D
>listening to The Daily Shoah on my cellphone
>get to the house we are playing at
>close browser
>be playing D&D
>drinking
>good time
>a question about the rules comes up
>"hold on, I'll check and see."
>open browser
>Mike Enoch shouts at top volume "THESE FUCKING KIKES ARE JUST USING SAND NIGGERS AS A WEAPON!"

MFW

Attached: Rodney.gif (500x500, 2.73M)

No accidents. I own that shit. I rip on blacks in front of my one black friend. Gays in front of my one gay friend. Jews in front of everyone. The key is confidence and not giving a fuck about what some dumb ass normies think. Pic very related

Attached: 1499115652512.jpg (720x576, 142K)

>accidently
I simply dont give a fuck anymore and surprisingly im getting away with it

>She eventually cheats on me cause she thought I was "loosing it"
Why are you dating trash?

Good god you beta. I hope you lost all your friends and kys.

>>throw them on sister (that hilary loving bitch amirite?)
audible kek
My sister is also retarded.

Attached: liberal-logic.jpg (450x374, 54K)

What's your point, Captain Sweden?

Attached: 1504888277018.jpg (540x540, 76K)

I'm a birdy.

Attached: 1525147802803.png (784x645, 36K)

My greatest fear around the office. Compulsively check my phone volume for this exact reason

Holy kek

Attached: LaughingGif.gif (200x86, 712K)

Same.
Though it did cost me a good friend but I'm okay with that.
Truth and justice till my last breath.
There are people who feel the same but are too scared to speak up. We must break the silence and wake people up.

Almost on a daily basis i show my girlfriend and roommate shit from Jow Forums and then point out the shit theyre shoveling down our throats in media and on the news.
Its working.
They are now beginning to notice, point out, and be disgusted by the forced diversity and propanganda shilling.
I redpilled my gf and my roommate.
I tried with my parents but i think theyre too deep into liberalism.

>Power Level

Please fucking off yourself faggot

Attached: 5803ad00b5105.jpg (1080x1150, 187K)

Good man.

Attached: Pepe goes to war.jpg (508x720, 73K)

>say you're a white nationalist
>but you're not
>don't even think the US will be worse off as majority nonwhite
god damn figure yourself out user

Attached: 1506525932493.png (600x852, 970K)

Czech anons on this board have talked about that and said that wiping out a village or two cannot be compared with enslaving their country for decades and destroying their economy culture and religion.

Who knows if there is even any truth behind those alleged massacres? The fact that so many lies have been told is proof that most people in allied countries thought that the Germans had behaved honorably and that it was necessary to make excuses for their behavior so that they would look like the good guys.

I'm a chef, we have a high turnover of new kitchenhands coming and going over a 6-12 month period.

>start redpilling them about the jews and how hitler was right
>they seem genuinely interested, fast forward a few weeks...
>we sieg heil and drink beer during service most nights

>gobbel gobel
based

>throwing food is redpilled
the state of new zealand

You just gotta grab the world by the balls desu, during history class (about WW2) i pointed out that the jews fucked germany during WW1 and were degenerate fucks during weimar, and the teacher seemed surprisingly okay with this and didn't really object. You just have to be factual and it works lol.

Alas the anons are so close but so far

Attached: drinking_buddies.jpg (570x380, 77K)

>potatoes
>food
they're just starch and carbos user
how poor are you?

This. It's 2018. If leftists don't like to hear red pills in public they can fuck off

Read at your own risk. It’s fucking cringey.

Attached: 31564BBF-D2DD-4C4A-B0FF-6C0FB8AB0553.jpg (2048x637, 931K)

Fucking hell i work as a specialized IT salesman
And i have customers giving me gigabytes worth of redpill videos images and articles on the regular
One of my regular customers is spreading dead drops all around the area with material i provide for him and stuff he has gathered himself

Attached: calmPEPE.jpg (388x388, 40K)

I also did slip in that I was God in the flesh. I definitely had been with more women then all three of you bitch boys combined.

When we started dating it was great. But I was already in too deep in this movement of ours to give her my full divided attention. I ended up pushing her away.
Such is life.

>my significant other seems to be in some mental distress and having a hard time
>better cheat on him, what else is there to do?

the absolute state of modern relationships

so tiresome

Got in a big fat argument about xenophobia vs xenophilia with a German guy on stellaris. About the time I began getting really angry about the rise in rape, particularly of children due to sandnigger imports, his first words after I said said "what about the muslims raping your children?" Were "well you have to put it in perspective.". I lost my shit. I wouldnt be suprised if my following rant got him arrested.

thank god you aren't all brainwashed. the german worldview of today is a hard egg to crack. most of you have been truly and completely mindfucked.

Call your mum out by holding up a 'White South African Refugees Welcome' banner user.

Some german are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE to discuss with
The mental gymnastics some people are capable of is truly astounding and mind blowing
Were masters of relativisation

It's never accidental, always intentional.
...Except this one time
>out in the street, few days after Trump said he wanted to pull out of Syria
>going to meet a friend at the bus stop/train station
>wind up watching the news on the TV in there since I'm early
>obvious false flag gas attacks come on
>mutter "Fucking kikes..." under my breath
>get startled when the hasidic jew (that I never spotted) sitting behind me gets up and leaves in a hurry
>gave me just a passing glance on his way out but I could see the fear
I tried to apologize like a good Canadian goy, and explain but he just vamoosed.
Whoops.

Attached: nazi racists force person of color into drug abuse.jpg (575x838, 239K)

I called Walter Cronkite "Walter CronKIKE" once

You should do as I used to, m8. Place bets on this stuff. Amaze people with the wealth you gain from your prophetic powers. Made nearly £10k from Trump winning in 2016. Don't bet anymore because Crypto has been more profitable and less risky, but I gained a lot of credibility with people from those bets.

>be openly pro white race and culture
>use roman salute as greeting with most people I know(unless they are too close, let's not be silly)
>have many pro white acquaintances
>they start bashing pakis
>start redpilling them on Syria, Iraq, kike problem
>respect levels through roof, they don't see muzzies as problem any more, they see them as outcome
It's so comfy to be where I am, even 80yo grandma next door is racist to bone
Most people are oblivious to causes of this shit but they can be saved, even if they vote labour

Attached: 1521965402279.png (439x537, 520K)

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

>starch
>carbohydrates

>not food

what's going on in the wop wops

Attached: 1520551488468.png (240x228, 78K)

Yeah that’d be pretty funny. Hang it at the back of the house (highway there).

Is WWII guilt still strong with you guys or is it just individual retardation?

I said nigger out loud one time

Ok well how would you prove the USA will be worse off?

>mahomet was a dictator
what's wrong with that? kikemocracy is pure cancer

I drop redpills on Jews at work all the time and I'm in California

>hope you're meme-ing
If he isn't, he would be doing the world a favor. Fuck off.

Assuming this is true, which I don't believe, you're doing God's work, son.

>we have no problems with blacks
HAHAHA
>that are in africa
Seriously, fuck off.
Niggers from Africa have been mass migrating to the rest of the world (esp. Europe) at a high rate.
Niggers in Africa have been killing an assaulting all non-white IN Africa.
Niggers in Africa are reproducing at such a high rate that the population of Africa is set to TRIPLE in the coming decades (which means MUCH more mass migration out of Africa).
Africans are low IQ, they're ugly, they're a disease.

caesar = enlighted dictator
napoleon = enlighted dictator

mahomet = goatfucking dictator.

learn the difference

>being this irish
get a job

Hardcore

Its a very polarized climate
A lot of people can truly be considered fully redpilled but theres still more of the liberal faggots around
A recent poll said 27% of germans are very pleased with the performance of AfD in the parliament
To put that into perspective this is the party that said the holocaust memorial in the middle of berlin is a shame and we need to rethink our relationship with prussian traditions and the wehrmacht

>Instead of talking or being upfront about her intentions, a woman cheats
Human garbage.

>dictators from countries i don't like are bad
you do realize that brits believe napoleon was a tyrant? so please spare me your brainlet subjectivity

I stopped hiding, and since i got some credibility where i go they accept what i say and some even learn something from it.

I’ve turned six or seven ironybros into unironic white nationalists, so I guess I “revealed my power level” to do that. Just don’t be a fucking weirdo and be able to make your case to people you trust.

jooz? in your part of the world its the chinks who own you lad

Nice. G4u

>a few months ago
>my cousin and his girlfriend moved to Houston
>literally robbed at gunpoint the first two weeks they lived there
>my mom told me the story
>I said "well duh, there's tons of black people in Houston"
>got a surprised "what's gotten into you" look

That's pretty much it. I don't know for sure they were black, but I would bet my life on it.

brit didnt want napoleon to be a threat to their empire, seeing europe unified under the french was something they couldnt allow because they wouldnt be able to divide and conquer.

Last responce cause you are an obvious troll with a memeflag.

>I tried to apologize
Fucking loser.
If you're using language like "fucking kikes" either stay true to your principles and don't be afraid to use that even in front of Jews or just stop using that fucking language, idiot.

>chatting with long time friend. Start dropoing pills on race realism, the crusades and the false native american genocide.
> he gets butthurt tells other friend i am a nazi and own an ar15
> betrayed our friendship by not keeping his fee fees in check during intellectual argument.
>mfw i booted him as a friend and he is crying like a bitch cause he considered me his brother.

Attached: 1524872053594.jpg (1024x707, 558K)

Why does Houston have so many nigs but El Paso, Austin, and Corpus have very few? Katrina?

*all non-blacks
they've been killing and/or assaulting all non-blacks, ESPECIALLY whites.

That's some good shit. Maybe one day when I'm less distracted. Anons here tend to have an extrasensory predilection towards investments. I'm sure you could flip a killing if you invested in the stock market knowing that you are years ahead of the conscious hivemind and months ahead of trends and news cycles.

>be me on a summer night
>2am hear commotion downstairs
>head on down
>man in my kitchen
>holupwhatgoingon.exe
>he grabs knife
>i flash glock 19
>takeaseatfriend.jpeg
>at kitchen table
>ask him why he’s in my house
>mumbo jumbo answer
>tell him what’s what
>you have been systemically disadvantaged by my privilege
>take what you need and go spend time with your family
>explain how good family life is and how he shouldn’t jeopardize that by committing petty crime
>butbeforeyougo.png
>take my gun
>have a feeling you need it more than me
>stay safe
>mfw 5 daughters and wife still sleeping upstairs
>mfw I changed a man’s life

what

How's that VPN treating ya?

At a family gathering for the 4th of July, I accidentally spewed shit about how blacks are the main reason why crime rates/gun violence is so high in America while shitfaced. I didn't say nigger however.
The funny part is that I didn't say nigger, but like 20 of the 30 present muttered niggers and agreed with me. If you couldn't tell I come from a long ass line of farmers and hicks.

you just gave a gun to a criminal lol
respect my man :D

Everyone knows my power level. I make fun of jews, degenerates and homosexuals everyday. Made a leftist I know understand race-realism.
btfo feminism when ever it is brought up.
Am brown so always get away with it.

pic related
Never forget

Attached: 1517785285556.jpg (678x928, 76K)

The problem is that it's a losing war of ideas. Unless Germans who identify as or sympathize with part of "the right" start having children and stop being fucking degenerates, mass immigration and the offspring of these immigrants will politically outnumber and outvote you.

Thank you! SOMEBODY understands!

Relax, faggot.
My insult was directed at the kikes who did the crime, not the random kike sitting behind me. That was what I wanted to clarify to him, my intent wasn't to apologize for the word, but the misunderstanding.

Attached: fuck jews.jpg (576x856, 83K)

Yep, Katrina fucked it all up. Dallas is BLACKED too.

That blows. Yeah the Katrina nigs BLACKED Arkansas pretty well too. Even smaller towns up there took in a bunch of those monkeys