Just Tweeted

Can someone please explain what he is trying to say here?

Attached: trumptweet.png (586x140, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdAvWfVD5Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's firing niggas like it's Dresden 1944

>Can someone please explain what he is trying to say here?

He's simply using the tools that Obama left for Hillary to fire the swamp

I’m actually partial to the Tokyo Fire Bombing, myself.

He's going to use his Article 2 powers as provided by the constitution to drain the swamp.
That tweet refers to the legality of such action.

Trump did something perfectly legal but Mueller and Co. are trying to pressure him into giving a testimony anyway. Unfortunately for them, Trump knows that they have no leverage here.

He's poorly citing an obama era attorney argument regarding the absolute ability of a president to fire exec branch employess without cause.

He has supreme authority

Constitution gives the President authority to fire any employee in the Executive Branch. What the PResident's intent is, is irrelevant.

It's a simple fact. These are specifically enumerated powers and unquestionable. SCOTUS will laugh Mueller out of the room if it got there. Just like the immigration limitations BTW.

this.

The Deep State is trying to litigate his Article 2 Powers. Firing Comey = Sucking Putin’s Cock. That’s what this has come to, unfortunately.

Bill Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions in 1993

He need to hire more doj attorneys and open investigations into seditious activities by obama and co. Start cutting throats until these people back the fuck off.

checked
and twin towered

Two days before Vince Foster wrapped himself up in a rug, shot himself twice in the head, and put himself in the middle of a muddy field while managing to not get muddy.

I wonder what happened after that.

must of been a persian rug, i hear they're magic

Aka "draining the swamp" more promises being delivered.

Makes me laugh how their "ultimate plan" was to shame Trump into being put under oath by hoping he didn't know the "illegal" thing he did was actually expressly allowed under the Constitution.

Make me think that maybe they have nothing on Trump... No, that's crazy talk...

It would be perfect if he answered the subpoena, sat down at the table with Mueller, and said....You're Fired.

Trump is realizing his mistake of not firing the entire Deepstate but rather taking down one only gave the others more power. Trump was given the power to rule with an iron fist but rather cucked out and allowed the Deepstate to undermine his entire administration with a witch hunt.

Trump should have put a bullet into the brains of every Deepstate cronie on day one and now he is going to pay the price for not doing so.

This shitshow has gone on for far too long. Personally I would be forced to disavow in the strongest possible terms if Trump was declared permanent dictator and given infinite power to destroy and humiliate every single democrat and nevertrump gope perpetrator behind the attempted theft of a federal presidential election using a weaponized and politicized and corrupt DOJ

>Trump was given the power to rule with an iron fist

t. Idiot that doesn't know how the checks and balance works in DC

>Trump was given the power to rule with an iron fist
How'd that work out for Assad? No need for civil war. Trust GEOTUS.

Trump is gonna fire sessions, jewenstein, and droopy mueller

Attached: 1524164156250.jpg (506x426, 93K)

Wrong. Trump could have fired everyone of these cronies. His getting soft was not why he was elected. It is going to cost him.

Keep in mind I would have personally preferred if Trump would have ordered the public execution of these Deepstate shills on the National mall. You leftist shills thinking you have allies in the Deepstate who will conduct a witch hunt with federal recourses for political purposes that will no go unanswered are very mistaken. You better ready your damned by God AIDS infected anuses.

It is Trumps mistake listening to you cucks.

Attached: 1522222357116.gif (406x304, 2.74M)

>Trump should just destroy America, this would surely save Murrica!

t. Filthy fucking Ivan

I don’t see how that’s a poor citation since he does not miss any annotation and clearly indicates missing words with the elipses. What is wrong with the citation exactly?

This. Ignore shills trying to make y'all think Trump is stupid enough to fire Mueller.

Starting a civil war in America would be the end of America. Every country on Earth that has a bone to pick with us would be sending weapons, advisors, etc to say nothing of the huge stocks of private weapons already here. Make no mistake, I'd like to see the gallows constructed on the National Mall.

Attached: 1438127744318.jpg (576x740, 73K)

He's saying he knows he's fucked and is afraid of mueller

Motherfucker is guilty AF

>Firing cronies from previous administrations is going to "destroy America"
Nice try faggot.

Guilty of?

A civil war would be over in a day, we'd just have to cut the magafags off from their meth supplies

Treason

He will fire Meuller for wasting everyones time/money. Liberals and neo cons will call it Watergate 2.0.

nice

proof?

He's saying the questions Mueller want to ask are dumb and blatant perjury traps.

>Guilty of?
Destroying the anuses of the entire Establishment of both parties. Only the cronies looking to back the Deepstate elements from previous administrations are happy to see this witch hunt continue.

Attached: 508528730275.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

>This shitshow has gone on for far too long.

Yep. Mueller could have already ended the probe without getting anything, but I guess the Dems want to keep this charade going until the Nov elections, brace yourself for a bunch of "sources said" articles close to them to motivate the Dems base to come out.

>Cronies

>Registered Republicans that did their job under Obama and are doing their job under Trump but because Trump-faggots don't like that the U.S. doesn't let its legal structure be trampled by some incoming faggot that doesn't understand the constitution are suddenly "cronies"

Like I said: Ivan go and stay fucking go. The Republicans hold the major levers of power in DC right now. All of them. Yet you are still bitching that some big bad gubmint super force is holding back Trump's agenda.

Lol, it's way too late for that. He's straight fucked in the ass. Mueller has everything, he wants trump to try and fire him. Then it all gets dumped to the public and finishes him off

>has everything
Which is?

Why don't you ask him? It's 2018.

>Hiding behind Establishment Republicans will sure justify our witch hunt
Not sure if you noticed but other than the /ptg/ fags this is not a Republican site. The fact you feel the need to cite that Establishment Republicans are involved is some sort of validation of the witch hunt is telling. Neither party has an ally here.

Attached: 814206815841.jpg (2228x1504, 921K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdAvWfVD5Fk

lesson fucking learned

trump is going to hang for treason

Then we go after russia, those siberian niggers are going to feel the force of 1000 drone strikes

>le draining swamp meme

look at his cabinet, my friend.
>CIA DIRECTOR POMPEO

try watching some real news cletus

Attached: 1524023847810.png (400x620, 550K)

are you really trying to interpret his sperg outbursts?

>this is not a Republican site

Indeed, on this we agree. Instead, Jow Forums has been infested with potato-skin Ivans and the moronic MAGA-maggots serving their interests blindly that advocate for the destruction of everything that makes America what it is and protects it from ripping itself apart.

>Muh Russia and MAGA-maggots
This is why you niggers must cling to your Deepstate cronie run witch hunt. Keep your HIV infected fingers crossed.

Attached: 302837146149.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

dresden was untouched in 1944

>Outright tells us that moderate Republicans aren't welcome in his death-cult
>"ReeeEEEEE No Maggots or Ivans here though, reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

You are awful at this comrade, no rubles for you.

>Fires decent people
>Replaces them with Jewish neocons
What did he mean by this?

>A Japanese-Korean born American who sees the obvious corruption of using federal resources to run an obvious witch hunt of an investigation for the benefit of Deepstate and Establishment cronies simply as a political weapon against a president they do not like makes me a Russian
I honestly mean this and please take this advice.... KYS. Do it.

Attached: 191690891851.jpg (2654x3872, 1.8M)

SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE,
POCKET FULL OF RYE.
FOUR AND TWENTY BLACKBIRDS,
BAKED IN A PIE.
BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR THREE MONTHS.
>inb4source
CALM BEFORE THE STORM.
TICK TOCK
TIMES UP.

not even once

Nazis lost WW2, ironically because of Russia.

>Keep in mind I would have personally preferred if Trump would have ordered the public execution of these Deepstate shills on the National mall.

Advocating for the death of people doing their fucking job makes you a potato-faggot or one of their ignorant sympathizers. Yes.

"Is an outrageous ... to the"

how is it poorly cited? or do you not like the Muslim niggers rules being used against the muslim nigger's swamp creatures? Fucking shareblue faggot.

Attached: Trump is not their pres.jpg (700x726, 91K)

BASED ROOFTOP KOREAN.

How do the fisa abuses for political gain rub you? And the rigging of the democrat primary?

It reads like shit. He needs a goebbels tier proofreader to iron this shit out.

>Pompeo is swamp
Hi leftypol

BASED HIPPIE.
>pnw ftw.

>How do the fisa abuses for political gain rub you?

[CITATION NEEDED]

>And the rigging of the democrat primary?

A stupid move that everyone involved in should be arrested for and cast a shadow that made many democrats skip the polls that year.

But more pressingly: How do you feel about the use of whataboutism to try to deflect from the matter at hand? My feelings: Its a known Russia tactic and is a good identifier for a potato-skinned Ivan

CONDY LIKES POMPEO.
>goodenoughformejpg

Wrong, this is weapons-grade propagand.

The grammar mistakes help you know it's actually him writing the tweets. Also it forces the media to explain what he means for their audience. It forces them to put his ideas in their mouth, which makes people immune to the inevitable shilling they'll do against him.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM.

Attached: weaponizedautism.gif (500x284, 929K)

Why was mcabe fired?

You forgot the "JUST" hair, user.

>t. Idiot that doesn't know how the checks and balance works in DC
we all know how they work
which is to say that they don't

>some incoming faggot that doesn't understand
you mean Obama?

>neo-cons
>moderate Republicans
I too think it's moderate to send American soldiers to the middle east in pointless wasteful wars to the benefit of the elite that profit off of the military industrial complex
fucking idiot

>Trust GEOTUS.
no. don't trust anyone in power
keep them on their toes, criticize them harshly whenever you perceive them to make mistakes
this is how you keep them accountable

Yep, a state Senator who studied law knows less about the Constitution than a reality TV star actively asking why he can't just lock the press up that he doesn't like. Cool.

I wasn't speaking about neocons
On that note: Trump is currently filling his second generation Cabinet with Neo-Cons as we speak

Food. Cities. Infrastructure. Will. Think carefully.

Attached: 1513359923972.jpg (560x960, 68K)

I've been saying this all along. They don't have a single thing on him, they're simply attempting to get him to say something that can get him Flynn'd

This doesn't look like his words.

>he's firing niggas like it's Dresden 1944
Why are you writing like a nigger? Have Americans been fully merged with nigger culture?

Attached: 1478216531005.jpg (900x900, 89K)

It's time to twin tower Mueller. Can we get some incels to hijack an airplane and suicide bomb the justice department building? Will that produce the single redacted memo that gave Mueller his power or will the passport of the incels make it through the inferno? I seriously hate the Jews and want Mueller to die a violent death in civil war.

Checked and kekd

But he should fire Mueller faggot. You honestly think contiutional crisis happens if trump fires Mueller? Constitutional crises happens when Mueller lays grounds for obstruction of justice and collusion to set grounds for impeachment. Then I will murder every Democrat within a 50 mile radius of me.

The Executive branch is basically the Arm of his policies/enforcement of laws/regulations. The President is the head of ALL bureaucrats/employees/civic service in the Executive branch of the US government, he is the Commander in Chief. They "Execute" policy

God I wish

The economy and deepstate are pretty much identical. He cannot purge the whole system in an instant..

Bill Clinton did the same thing. Nobody cried foul.

He's actually either very good at this or at least just very lucky. He's made some seemingly bad plays that worked out well. He's accomplished some of the more important things while getting his real enemies to waste time arguing over and winning less important battles. This smallville actress case is going to blow the lid off their entire operation. Then what will winning those short term battles have gotten them?

Trump's legal team leaked the questions Mueller gave them for Trump's interview. Trump is trying to find an excuse not to have to answer them.

If was all so perfectly legal, why is he fighting so hard not to have to answer the questions? Use your brain moron.

Hahahahahhahahaha comey leaks classified Intel with the stated desire to get a special council appointed to impeach the president of the United States because he got fired for literally setting up the president up with a phony Intel investigation started with zero evidence while using a fake politically funded dossier to get a fisa warrant to spy on a political campaign..... I'm going to bathe in Democrat blood. Every day in civil war. I will have hundreds of deaths tied to my name. All because you lost an election. I will give u all painful excruciating deaths. Go on

Attached: 1524519573114k.jpg (552x494, 198K)

Attached: 1507046295643.jpg (800x1041, 190K)

Establishment Republicans and democrats will die in the commie purge. We will take cali and new york with 7.62 rounds supplied by Russia.