en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Pavelić
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horia_Sima
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jozef_Tiso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferenc_Szálasi
youtu.be/KaPVNtLXRMM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Iohannis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should want to restore glory of Bohemian Kingdom.

Lands of the Bohemian Crown were recognized as specific entity within austran empire.

Fall of austrian empire was tremendous cultural, political, influential loss

Attached: Smaller_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Austrian_Empire.png (550x707, 505K)

nobody cares

northern hungary reporting in

Attached: hunsk.png (600x400, 11K)

Threadly reminder that Austria was only important as head of the HRE, and the second they fucked off to make their own little """empire""" they lost any and all relevance they ever had, and served only to drag down other, better, actual Empires with them.

>wants a terrible empire to come back
The only unity it had were the elites playing all of the minorities off on each other.

Austrian empire maintained the balance of powers in europe - prevented Prussia and Russia from annexing Saxony and Poland consecutive wholly as this will threatened Austria and also Britain in its quest to dominate the medterranean sea.
It was a superpower

It was a cultural behemoth with only France being able to stand toe to toe

Za císaře pána a jeho rodinu!

Attached: sdfd.jpg (550x373, 77K)

>burger
>actual knowledge of history close to 0

Austran empire was multi-national hegemon that ruled and prospered for almost 500 years

Attached: 234913100718c36d63e9c4b552453a83--austrian-empire-austro-hungarian.jpg (736x547, 48K)

Politically Czechia stays away from Euro currency and Vaclav Klaus is great leader comparing EU with Soviet Union. That's a plus.

Austrian empire was not terrible at all, it was great in every sense and was at the start of WW1 one of three countries that had the only legitimate form of government - monarch with absolute power whose power is ordained by God. The only problem with the empire was the classic German superiority complex. They thought they were better than anyone, even Hungarians who were with them in the same country for 4 centuries. This is what caused their decline and destruction

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser.

Attached: adf.jpg (1409x2048, 1.58M)

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
Should have done this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

Attached: ~.jpg (1051x1645, 366K)

who came up with the idea of the United States of Greater Austria? a Romanian lawyer and politician named Aurel Constantin Popovici.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria

>This specific proposal was conceived by the lawyer and politician Aurel Popovici in 1906 and aimed at federalizing Austria-Hungary to help resolve widespread ethnic and nationalist tensions.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurel_Popovici

>Aurel Constantin Popovici (16 October 1863 Lugoj, Banat, Austrian Empire – 9 February 1917 Geneva, Switzerland) was an ethnic Romanian Austro-Hungarian lawyer and politician.

Attached: 1360px-Greater_austria_ethnic.svg.png (1360x1052, 695K)

desu we all know who did most of the work in that empire
youtube.com/watch?v=fwc3DZf7I3A

there is also the Central European Defense Cooperation. a V4-esque group that has almost all former countries of the Austrian Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_Defence_Cooperation

when Romania joins, then the new Habsburg Empire will have a Black sea coast + Transylvania.

when Poland joins, then the Empire will have Krakow + a Baltic sea coast.

when Ukraine joins, the Empire will have Galicia + the Dnieper river.

some CEDC states like Hungary, Czechia, and Slovakia are in V4 too. so V4 and CEDC will merge into the Intermarium.

Attached: 1280px-CEDC.svg.png (1280x994, 249K)

Nope. The destruction of Austro-Hungarian Empire was a natural consequence of josephinism and all-encompassing etatism

should the Habsburg Empire be reestablished?

strawpoll.me/15620649

Attached: LOCAL MAN RUINS THE WORLD.png (720x405, 565K)

more like it was dismantled becuase they started a war and lost

How the mighty have fallen....

Attached: Austria before Austerlitz.jpg (1152x864, 113K)

GET OUT MONARCH.

Attached: 1524921377340.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Good luck with that

Attached: austria.jpg (230x219, 11K)

OK, so what?
>he unironically believes this
reminder that it was Austrians who freed you from the Turks and you fucked up their empire as a thanks

Attached: 2nd Mohacs.png (387x1067, 237K)

No. Austro-Hungary was empty morally. It's because Austrians have destroyed their catholic church

Galicia reporting in

That's a very inaccurate map. Most of the German lands shown there as part of the Austrian Empire were autonomous states and the mere fact that the Holy Roman Emperor was Austrian didn't give him control over these territories.

It's funny that the Habsbergs regarded Hungarians higher than bohemiens. They gave Hungaria the title of duel monarchy but Bohemia was denied when they asked to become part of a triple monarchy

the Empire has already returned in one way or the other.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

now we need to bring the Habsburgs back on the throne, and federalize the Three Seas states into one state.

truly sad. i wish the Romanians east of the Carpathians (Moldavia and Wallachia) would be part of the Empire just like the Romanians west of the Carpathians. (Transylvania. in Romanian, Ardeal, in Hungarian, Erdely, in German, Siebenburgen. one land, three peoples.) and so should have been Bulgaria (both north and south of the Danube would be under Habsburg rule) and Serbia too. (Serbs in Vojvodina and Bosnia were under Habsburg rule, but not the Serbs in Serbia and Montenegro)

Attached: 1024px-Three_Seas_Initiative.svg.png (1024x1024, 277K)

can i get a quick rundown?

>ywn live in United States of Greater Austria
>ywn go to Prague to see Kaiser visiting from Vienna
>ywn be conscripted to Kaiser's army to fight Germans in retaking of Silesia

why even live, Pepíks

>only source on this is Ottoman """historian"""
>original sources claims that less than 1000 Austrians died

really makes you think, doesn't it

Attached: 1513719308802.png (825x635, 493K)

Austria controlled most of German lands before the French Revolution
The Austrian Emperor was Holy Roman Emperor
Only Prussia wasn't under Austrian authority

Attached: Austrian possessions in Europe before the French Revolution.jpg (233x216, 27K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephinism#Catholic_Church_in_Habsburg_lands

Austro-Hungary became morally bankrupt after this

Anschluss part 2

They didn't "regard them higher", it was merely the fact that Magyars were the most populous and rebellious ethnicity (aside from Germans) in the Austrian Empire that convinced the Habsburgs to share their power after the recent defeats inflicted by France, Italy and Prussia.
This is wrong, the Holy Roman Empire at the time of the French Revolution wasn't a singular state but more of a confederation of autonomous states.

i just pointed out that the guy who wanted the federalization of the Habsburg empire was Romanian. because when many people interested in Habsburg Austria hear about the United States of Greater Austria, they wonder who came up with that? and i just gave the answer.

Habsbergs were Jewish puppets who seek to destroy any cultural differences between all their ethnicities. Imagine multiculturalism 100 years ago

austrians (habsburgs) pretty much hated ever-revolting hungary. They did not regarded them higer a bit! Hungary was far more bigger and thus influential at habsburg court and within inner-state diplomacy. Duel monarchy was a consequence of slow fall of Austrian empire (and very much of military catastrophe in battle of Hradec králové in 1866). Hunagrains were backstabbers waiting for any temporary lack of power within austria!

>now we need to bring the Habsburgs back on the throne, and federalize the Three Seas states into one state.
now that would be about the most retarded thing you could do
ok
that's a lie, the minorities in the Habsburg lands were largely left alone as long as they were loyal to the emperor

Croatia-Hungary reporting in

please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen

Fuck independent Croatia, fuck any kind of union with rest of south Slavs (but i will accept Slovenes and Vojvodina Serbs, they can stay), K&K is way to go for us

I am ok with this

Actually no, Habsbergs encouraged mass migrations to take place within its borders to "even out the population". In addition Jews had special rights in the empire, more so than any ethnic groups minus Germans.

I know it's a long video but it's a good summary of the empire

youtu.be/iV8hcbkreJY

desu i would prefer Habsburgs over (((Merkel))). my country, and also Bulgaria, Croatia, and Ukraine, will all join V4 soon, once EU goes kaput.

you retard. Habsburgs were the ones who fought growing influence of jews and illuminati in Vatican and within their empire till their last breath,

Francis Joseph I sucks Jew cock all day long

Watch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Romanian_Austro-Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_Austro-Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Slovene_Austro-Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Italian_Austro-Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Polish_Austro-Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Slovak_Austro-Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ukrainian_Austro-Hungarians

we were all part of this great empire.

>tfw you will never live in the United States of Greater Austria proposed by Aurel Popovici

why even live?

Attached: Greater_austria.png (1500x1280, 45K)

More Amerimutt trash as per.

You know what's ironic? We all lived in the same nation as hitler and his ancestors, or atleast our ancestors did.

I am not talking about Francis Joseph I.

I want good ol days of Austrian empire under Franz I. He fought against illuminati infulence in Vatican

Gott erhalte Franz, den Kaiser,
Unsern guten Kaiser Franz!
Lange lebe Franz, der Kaiser,
In des Glückes hellstem Glanz!
Ihm erblühen Lorbeerreiser,
Wo er geht, zum Ehrenkranz!
Gott erhalte Franz, den Kaiser,

This is bulllshit. HRE and then Austrian and AH Empires preserved regional cultural differences far more effectively than the centralising nation states.

>implying Hitler was bad
yeah, so?

many other Fascists were born in Habsburg Austria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Pavelić
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horia_Sima
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jozef_Tiso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferenc_Szálasi

every former Habsburg nation should be proud of their Habsburg heritage.

Attached: Fascistii.jpg (922x185, 95K)

youtu.be/KaPVNtLXRMM

Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser,
Unsern guten Kaiser Franz,
Hoch als Herrscher, hoch als Weiser,
Steht er in des Ruhmes Glanz;
Liebe windet Lorbeerreiser
Ihm zum ewig grünen Kranz.

Über blühende Gefilde
Reicht sein Zepter weit und breit;
Säulen seines Throns sind milde,
Biedersinn und Redlichkeit,
Und von seinem Wappenschilde
Strahlet die Gerechtigkeit.

Sich mit Tugenden zu schmücken,
Achtet er der Sorgen werth,
Nicht um Völker zu erdrücken
Flammt in seiner Hand das Schwert:
Sie zu segnen, zu beglücken,
Ist der Preis, den er begehrt,

Er zerbrach der Knechtschaft Bande,
Hob zur Freiheit uns empor!
Früh' erleb' er deutscher Lande,
Deutscher Völker höchsten Flor,
Und vernehme noch am Rande
Später Gruft der Enkel Chor:

Attached: Ethnographic_map_of_austrian_monarchy_czoernig_1855.jpg (1600x1173, 782K)

I never said it was a bad thing, just that we all lived next to eachother

yes. Hitler, Pavelic, Sima, Szalasi, Bandera, and Tiso. all were born in the same nation.

if the Empire comes back, i hope every nation part of it is ruled by its Fascist movement. i.e, Croatia ruled by Ustasha, Romania ruled by Iron Guard, Ukraine ruled by Banderists, Austria ruled by NS etc.

>Ukraine ruled by Banderists

They're not real "Nazis", they're puppet on Jewish pay checks of all things. If anything we need another party to take their place.

Sweet, full movie on youtube:
Bathory: Countess of Blood (Full Movie, TV vers.)

if the Habsburg Empire still existed today, then all central Europe would be like the UK.

Austrians and Hungarians = English

Romanians, Croatians, and Polish = Scottish

Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenes = Welsh

Ukrainians and Serbs = Irish

we would have lived in peace and harmony just like how English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish do. we were so close.

fuck you (((Gavrilo Princip)))!!!!!!!

you ruined all Europe!

Attached: sad Austrian Pepe.jpg (510x407, 33K)

by Banderists i meant the OUN, Stepan Bandera's group.

i still think a Habsburg Empire ruled by Fascists would be nice, like a more right-wing (and bigger obviously) Switzerland.

You mutts are minorities of the Jewish elites so shut the fuck up nigger.

Your video hit me hard as fuck. We(the west) need to get our shit together.

>blocks your path

Attached: Gavrilo_Princip,_prison,_infobox_crop.jpg (1004x1201, 537K)

if there is/was a terrorist much worse than Bin Laden, its (((Princip))).

>Ugared.exe
Croats were always slimeballs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Iohannis

since here we already have a Saxon (we call them Sas) aa President, i think joining the CEDC will be more easier.

what do you think?

Attached: klaus-iohannis.jpg (960x920, 96K)

>get annexed
>people don't like this
>The arch duke visits newly aquired land
>gets shot as expected
>TERRORIST HURR DURRR TERRORIST !!!!!!!

Your empire was so pathetic it collapsed after only one well placed bullet

>collapsed after only one well placed bullet
If you remember, there was this sort of war that went down afterwards. Only lasted a few years but lots of well placed bullets landed and the result was Anglo lead democucks instituting their version on Europe, on Europe. I figured you'd know about it since you lost a fourth of your population and all of your real men to it.

>we would have lived in peace and harmony just like how English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish do
what

Attached: IRA.jpg (634x802, 149K)

some people say that Princip was just some excuse, and that the war would have started anyway later. do you think that? even if its true, than i still think the collapse of the Empire was a disaster.

Good post, it would have, and you're right.

>its another self hating Czech who wants to be under foreign rule

>Bosnia not on the map
Glad you learned the lesson

Зa кpaљa и oтaџбинy!

Attached: Zivomisic001.jpg (252x322, 15K)

well maybe in a surviving Empire there would be some who would say FUCK DIS SHEET I WANT INDEPENDENCE like the IRA. but they would have been cracked down, just like the IRA in Belfast. perhaps there would be some more peaceful independence movements like the Scottish National Party, and try to do Scotland-style referendums, but they would lose. i think a surviving Empire would be United just like the UNITED Kingdom.

Attached: hungar.png (650x448, 293K)

>Terrorism is okay when it's against Empires
shameful.

Attached: 1507137026350.jpg (628x676, 41K)

How are you going to decide his identity for him lmfao, there's some solid case for Austrian legitimacy over the other non country sectors inside of it

Some people ? Why do people believe that some insignificant events such as Sarajevo assassination can effect things on such big scale. The assassination was just an excuse for the Austrio-Hungary to finally annex Serbia after decades of political preassure. They annexed Bosnia in 1908 and were getting ready to do the same to Serbia soon after. But unlike Bosnia, Montenegro and Serbia are a tough nut to crack

Tvrd je orah vocka cudnovata ne slomi je al zube polomi !

United Kingdom and Yugoslavia both made much more sence than Austro-Hungary since in both of these unions people were of same ethnicity and spoke the same language. And it was still hard to keep nationalistic tendencies under control. You are now suggesting creating a state where Germanic, Slavic, Romanic and Ugric people would live, speak 9-10 different languages and all live in harmony ? You are delusional, enjoy your independence from Imperial opressors. You are developing strong stockholm syndrome

>revolting against annexation is terrorism
shameful.

i think the world would be better today if WW1 never happened or if the Central Powers won. and i think even without WW1, the Empire would expand a little, to get Romania (only Wallachia and Moldavia then, Transylvania was already Habsburg), Serbia (Bosnia and Vojvodina were already Habsburg), and Bulgaria (was a Central Power, but if the CP won, Bulgaria would be conquered anyway so that the Habsburgs would have a direct border with the Ottomans and to have both sides of the Danube under their rule).

all Balkans would be better off under the Habsburgs than the Bolsheviks who came 30 years later and fucked everyone up. (we got fucked so hard that our local Bolsheviks, i.e Ceausescu, banned abortion which caused so many gypsies to exist and breed so much that everyone thinks that we are gypsies and that my country is gypsyland. death to Communism for empowering shitskins!)

you people ruined jewgoslavija

>wanting war
>not unifying European people against the true evils of Nederlands and Muslims
really nigga?

Vajdaság/Vojvodina reporting in

Attached: alternate_flag_of_vojvodina_by_ramones1986-d8w8dxs.png (936x564, 86K)

all the original Czech nationalists did not support independence
they thought if they broke off from Austria they would just fall under the influence of germany or russia

I've never heard of Vojyvodina but that flag is pretty raw and saying Vojvodina is fun

>Nederlands
what the fuck, this stupid corrector changed the word N.igger

I actually keep his bust on my desk :3

Attached: spomenik_zivojinu_misicu.jpg (800x533, 215K)

>getting annexed
>this is irrelevant you should fight against netherlands and muslims
literally who cares

This is why I (Austrian) like Croatians. I'm proud to say that we were once part of the same empire

Attached: 1520805392337.png (520x390, 67K)

We're pretty much the best part of Serbia
Our capital Novi Sad is honestly way more beautiful than Belgrade plus full of old European architecture
Vojvodina means dutchy and we're a union between the provinces of Banat,Srem and Bačka
(Pic related, our capital)

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Hungarian minority in Vojvodina
ugh

Attached: 610iyPAk6QL._SX463_.jpg (463x286, 12K)

Ne baš, samo Srbin. Okej sam sa Srbijom. Samo mi ide na kurac što država konstontono jebe Vojvodinu i samo ulaže u jebeni Beograd.

>United Kingdom and Yugoslavia both made much more sence than Austro-Hungary since in both of these unions people were of same ethnicity and spoke the same language.

maybe German (Austrian German) could have become lingua franca like English in UK?

>And it was still hard to keep nationalistic tendencies under control. You are now suggesting creating a state where Germanic, Slavic, Romanic and Ugric people would live, speak 9-10 different languages and all live in harmony ?

well if the Empire is federalized in a Swiss/American-style and every ethnicity and language is recognized, then yes, sorta.

>You are delusional, enjoy your independence from Imperial opressors. You are developing strong stockholm syndrome

if there was anyone who could be called Imperial opressors, it was the Soviets who imported Communism everywhere east of the Elbe, especially in my country. because of (((Ceausescu))) and his retarded no abortions policy (Decree 770) my country is known today as Gypsyland. because all the few gypsies could breed without limits. also because of Decree 770, we have so many prostitutes, sewer-dwellers, orphans, and other subhumans, who all exist because their parents could not abort them because it was illegal. this problem would happen if Communism never came here. i still prefer Habsburgs over the Soviet scum who ruined my country. and btw, wasnt Tito the one who gave Kosovo autonomy and let Albanians outbreed the Serbs? everyone got fucked by Communism.

I for one welcome my new german overlords, just no more slavshit government

>maybe German (Austrian German) could have become lingua franca like English in UK?

Latin was the official language of Hungary in A-H. they should have made it the national languange and then recognized ethnic languages regionally

based

>honestly way more beautiful than Belgrade
Apart from the tight old city centre, which is no more than 2-3 streets, and Petrovaradin - Novi Sad is a socialist realist shithole. Long boulevards with grey concrete buildings surrounding it. The entirety of Novi Sad can fit into old Belgrade . It's a pretty city, but not that pretty

I too am pissed of massive Belgrade centralisation, but that has to do with current politcs. Never understood why is Vojvodina getting so much pissed about it and pissed on southern Serbia when the entirety of Serbs are getting fucked for it. We're in no better position than you are

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (950x710, 136K)

>why don't you just stop using your language and start using mine
BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

>wasnt Tito the one who gave Kosovo autonomy and let Albanians outbreed the Serbs
t.history

go back to school kiddo

sorry for being late, but here is the flag of Transylvania.

in Romanian, Ardeal.

in Hungarian, Erdely.

in German, Siebenburgen.

one land, three people.

many people have no idea that A, Transylvania really exists, and B, it was part of the Habsburg empire.

i wish Moldavia and Wallachia were part of the Empire just like Transylvania. that way all Romanians would live under Habsburg rule. IMO, Vienna > Bucharest.

Attached: flag of Transylvania.png (960x672, 52K)

>inb4: Jow Forums should able Regional Flags, like Austrian Empire flag and HRE Flag

Attached: hiro SIRG.png (817x835, 567K)

>here's the flag of Translylvania

Now it makes sense, it's a fucking Hun*arian imperialist in Romania. Fucking scum

RIP the greatest dynasty to ever rule in Europe.