/balk/

Should the Balkans rule Europe?

Attached: 89850-004-C88E1B75.gif (460x430, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-organ-trafficking-how-the-claims-were-exposed-09-04-2015-1
reuters.com/article/us-kosovo-arrest/suspect-in-kosovo-organ-trafficking-case-arrested-in-cyprus-idUSKBN1EU1TS
timesofisrael.com/israeli-organ-smuggling-mastermind-arrested-in-cyprus/
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:UNMIK_Investigation_Organ_Trafficking_Kosovo.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo#Leaked_documents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have a hard time thinking we should rule ourselves kike

since when are we balkans

>you will never escape balkans

Same thing for Slovenia

nice try

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x595, 126K)

We will leave EU and JewTO
HDZSDP will be eternally BTFO'd
The Naked Island will be reinstated and filled with corrupted cucks
The (((banks))) will be ridiculously taxed
t. Human Shield

Just fucking nuke us already.

WHEN
Because I'll give my life to this cause but I've been waiting decades to get the opportunity to shoot back and lay my own mines

>you will never escape fojbe

Balkans will be Albanian

Attached: ping pong.jpg (518x366, 52K)

greek diaspora here. Can I join this comfy looking thread fellas?

Attached: 1524145533241.png (399x454, 145K)

daily reminder you're here forever

Its dead

does anyone have the comic where all the balkans are fighting, and Asterix and Obelix are Romania and Moldova?

Attached: Asterix,_Obelix_&_Dogmatix.png (1016x1003, 699K)

no but I would love to see that

Kek

only country capable of rulling Europe from this parts is Slovenia.

We cant fucking rule ourselves for God's sake
Stop larping as German, it was funny the first 50 years, it gets boring now, you are here forever

Attached: 1513506698128.jpg (250x242, 7K)

here you go

Attached: 1520965447540.jpg (825x1024, 227K)

>Croatia
Kek
Remember, you're here forever

can you spare mykonos at least. I hope to come back to my ancestors island some day.

It is a faggot tourist island now

we because we are of noble blood

Vlachs were the only ones that didnt have nobles in 13th and 14th century

If serbia will remove our kebabs I'll gladly bend the knee.

Attached: 1524614370148.png (480x480, 245K)

yeah okay nuke it up stavros.

Attached: 1517823418871.jpg (896x921, 59K)

The BÄLK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of the BÄLKans, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BÄLK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BÄLK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BÄLK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent BÄLKish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BÄLK man impregnates.

In total, the BÄLK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BÄLK man is the epitome of masculinity.

like anyone else around us had..

JUST

>being proud of killing some unarmed villagers

ok untermensch

>He thinks we actually rule ourselves
You are a kike for sure, think we don't know?

Attached: codrean.png (1456x1734, 1.64M)

>balkaners today so depressed they cant even throw shit at each other
What happened lads?

Attached: ndjenja.png (968x480, 93K)

You mean you will bomb us and then give a quarter of our country to Muslims?

we're all on a discord meeting and planning how to solve the albanian problem once and for all.

remember to DAB on em (((kikes)))

I'm trying to post the webm with the gypsies dancing to the Romanian but i can't

thanks user

Need hordes clamoring for meat below

first step: stop being a manlett

Attached: Alb-Slo.jpg (960x639, 41K)

Wasn't he unironicaly involved in an organ selling scandal?

>živi zid
kek, they smell like ass and bad weed

have you actually seen albanians? They're short and look like rats? That picture is one in a thousand.

seething
>like rats
Coming from the JUDEN of the Balkans

Good weather outside Gjergj, had a bit of a bicycle ride after the doctor appointment today, studying, did some pullups and then lots of writing. How was your day lads?

we're hard working and productive people. Something you weed and organ selling, crime praising muslim rats will never understand.

>and look like rats?

Attached: 56%.jpg (1483x991, 253K)

who

>projecting

Also slovenia has less history than Kosovo. You should not exsist

I'm sorry bro but everything south of the Dunabe and to the south-east of Trieste up to Istanbul is part of the balkans.

The Balkans are the natural state of Europe before nukes and international banks.

Ancient Chink mythology describes those living to the west of the Karakorum mountains as ''Red-faced men eternally at war''.

During the Ottoman Empire we gave you freedom to have your own religion, your own language, your own schools. You were dominant in some sectors of economy. You had good lives.

You got tricked by your western christian "allies" and rebelled against the country who did you no harm, your own country. And what did you get? Most of you didn't even get all of the lands you were promised. Now your countries are shitholes, your so called allies left you in enourmous dept, you became actual slaves but you don't realize it.

Attached: 1508712427484.jpg (2612x1912, 1.14M)

sorry, I'm only talking to white people. Be gone.

i rather can't give a crap anymore about serbs or shitting on them for endless threads just so outsiders get entertained by the continuous shitposting
why do we even care

>Janissaries were Christian Boys stolen from the Balkans, pressed into Military Service, brainwashed and pumped into the meatgrinders around the empire

and this mutt thinks Ottomans treated their subjects like nobody else in history
Burger ed...

Best interests of all countries in the Balkans do not align with interests of any country and organization from the west.

English kikes have purposefully stopped the forming a united Balkan or an empire that would unite the whole Balkans for a long time. Unitedstatians are just doubling down on those old english kike plans.
Turning towards China and Chinese sphere of influence is what we all must do to survive.

Attached: 1520918052462.jpg (1056x4535, 569K)

>I'm only talking to white people

Attached: el 56%.jpg (474x503, 17K)

Gib monies plos.

Attached: 1517749067654.jpg (1218x1573, 747K)

We'll be dead countries before we even get the chance of doing so.

>did you no harm

You savages burned some towns in my country up to 20 times. When your barbaric horde came people went to hide in caves, if your horde found them they suffocated them with smoke. You stole fucking babies and turned them into janicars, raped and pillaged the lands for 200 years.

200 years of pillaging and look at my country today and look at Turkey. It's a literal shithole. I would somehow think that islamic country that is blessed with all that perfection in Quran would have flying cars by now, yet, every single one of them is a complete shithole. Funny isn't it?

spending german taxpayer Money for greek war effort would still be better, than the shit our politicians are doing with the bucks right now

sad but true

Better question:

Who should rule the Balkans?

That's why you basically murdered millions from every people.You didn't even give a shit about your own people,let alone us.You let us practice our religion by paying taxes.So fuck off turk,you don't belong here.

Germans

Ignoring the fact that Janissaries were castrated as well.

Italians, Greeks and Hungarians
Bulgaria can stay as vassal-state, they have the best Southern Slavic history

>Half of Greece is missing in pic related.
Why rule(?)
We can all find better solutions to make current laws better in the EU and that would be better for all(Europe).

+
A direct electronic Open news platform of discussions and laws placed under [diplomatical variable] in the EU would be a godly solution for all Europeans to see.

>We will leave EU and JewTO
>HDZSDP will be eternally BTFO'd
>The Naked Island will be reinstated and filled with corrupted cucks
>The (((banks))) will be ridiculously taxed
>t. Human Shield

That's some fucking bad writing.

First things first

>We need a straight up libertarian nationalist right wing party to rize... Živi zid ain't it.

>Need to adopt American founding values with Swiss style military.

>Currency backed by actual value like Gold or Silver. Simultaneously ban the export of both.

>Need to form a Confederation within the EU with Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Czechia... Maybe Austria too but we can just steal their engineers like we will do with the Germans.

>Slowly but surely undo the damage the leftists have done, ship them to Goli Otok and put in checks so they never rise again.

>Fuck over the Muslim loving Cucktholic Church and tax all religeous organisations.

>Paushal tax on all secondary properties to fuck over the Church, the Banks, hoarding Boomers and the Construction mob.

>Lower VAT to 5%

>Make income tax universaly the same and set it at 15%

>Only the disabled, eldery over the age of 60 and children get free acess to public health institution. Everyone else pick a private insurance.

>Reform schools so Gymnasiums become elitist prep-schools for Universities and take on a very limited number of students.

>Promote trade and tech schools.

>Ensure adults have easy acess to one highschool level course to properly learn a trade for free.

>Do away with meme-university courses like Gypsielogy... (FFZG je preselio odjel za Arheologiju na Borongaj da bi uveli udjel za jebeni Ciganski jezik)

>Reintroduce asylums to get the insane people locked up... By that i mean trannies and leftists.

>Rebuild the Railway system or allow for a private one to be built.

>Rebuild some ports like Rijeka and Senj so they can finally develop.

>Ban NGOs that take foreign donations

>Don't tax money earned on foreign land

>war effort

Mate, the state of our army is laughable at best. Never believe those tv experts of "muh hellenic chair force". Money invested (read: wasted) on Greek infrastructure/corporations or job creation is never enough and never will be. Army money would be even more of a waste.

This desu

Attached: 21st_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png (1200x1345, 119K)

+
[Political face] [action] after discussing [Reason], while [Variables mentioned in discussion] and [Law, protocol] was passed.

> empire
Pfft.

>nato says Greece needs another boat for war
>Germany will build the boat
>Greece will borrow money from a German kike bank to buy the boat
>Greece will operate the boat and pay for its operating costs from its budget
>boat is used to help muslim invasion horde get into Greece

That's how you bring them down Dusan. Slowly but surely.

Rama
I was reading an article about the yellow house case i i think he was mentioned
Imagine you own president being an ex human organ seller kek

Everybody over 40 shouldn't be allowed to vote or have any power, at least in ex-yu

rama isn't president retard

kek. he is the premier btw

I'm sorry how sould i know? He is the only one we hear about here so i assumed he was the president
So, was he selling organs or no?

organ selling is serbshit propaganda

There is literally NO evidence about any Albanian ever trafficking organs

why lie?

balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-organ-trafficking-how-the-claims-were-exposed-09-04-2015-1

reuters.com/article/us-kosovo-arrest/suspect-in-kosovo-organ-trafficking-case-arrested-in-cyprus-idUSKBN1EU1TS

Attached: 15134546_10154561392061278_8900917043980490627_n.jpg (327x154, 6K)

>serbia is better than Turkey
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>you let us practice our religion by demanding taxes in return
So? Tell me how many mosques are there in Greece? How many in Armenia? There are still hundreds of churches in Turkey.

They were not castrated. They were just not allowed to marry at the first decades of the empire. During WW1 the practice was abolished a long time ago.

We literaly bust in Cyprus the jew doctor who performed the surgeries recently
timesofisrael.com/israeli-organ-smuggling-mastermind-arrested-in-cyprus/

In June 2009, a Kosovo Serb and two Serbian citizens, accused of being provocateurs, were arrested by the Kosovo Police for allegedly offering money in exchange for statements confirming organ trading and to mediators finding such information.[27] The three have been investigated for inciting people to falsely testify that they were victims of organ harvesting.[28] The accused were released in February 2010 and the case was dismissed by EULEX.[29]

In May 2010, EULEX chief war crimes investigator Matti Raatikainen said: "The fact is that there is no evidence whatsoever in this case. No bodies. No witnesses. All the reports and media attention to this issue have not been helpful to us. In fact they have not been helpful to anyone."

as for your link
>An Israeli citizen accused of involvement in a human organ trafficking scandal in Kosovo a decade ago has been arrested in Cyprus and the authorities in Pristina have requested his extradition to face trial, police said on Friday.
>an Israeli
besides they need human organs not serbs'

>were arrested by the Kosovo Police for allegedly offering money in exchange for statements confirming organ trading and to mediators finding such information
>were arrested by the Kosovo Police
>Kosovo Police
do i even have to comment on this?

as for the rest of your post, nice damage control you subhuman

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:UNMIK_Investigation_Organ_Trafficking_Kosovo.pdf

No but they should rule Asia minor

>wikispooks
might as well post fanfiction.net

it's the original leaked document of UNMIK report, subhuman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_theft_in_Kosovo#Leaked_documents
>On 17 February 2011, the media obtained a classified document[58] which suggests that the UN knew about the organ trafficking and the criminal involvement of senior KLA commanders as early as 2003.

> Burger

The guy is a fucking roach living in the US, you dumb fucking kraut.

I love being in the balkans

Attached: 1521988184940.jpg (749x715, 130K)

At this point I think that people make these Balkan threads just to see Balkan nation start sperging out of control and laugh maniacally watching the shitshow.

A better question is why turks were so reliant on Balkans in the first place. It's almost like your own people weren't good enough. Janissaries were mostly of Balkan origin.

An 'empire' that has to import people to become its elite soldiers is a pathetic create and deserves to be crushed, which it did (after being artifically on life support for centuries because France and the UK feared Russia curbstomping you too badly).

While we make fun of Balkan in Europe, Serbia is already at the same level as Brazil in per capita income. Bulgaria is where Argentina is.

Balkans are now 2nd world. Still far away from us, but nevertheless leagues ahead of most of the Middle East, South Asia and most of LatAm.

Impressive. Too bad your demographics are killing you.

That's the only reason i come here
Excpept when we LARP as united balkan federation, i like bro threads

reading through it now
>The Guardian released NATO documents
>The Guardian
>which suggests
>by an anonymous official
in other words gibberish
we just killed some serbs after war we didn't need their organs

Well it didn't help that after finishing up a civil war there was a massive economic crisis in the entire world
Sasuga USA

NO.

Did anybody notice that there is a far-leftist from Croatia posting on Jow Forums?

Are balks the best fighters in europe?

There were actually plans for Yugoslav-Greco confederation in late 80s, but then we kind of decided a civil war would do us some good, do that was the end of that story.