The Great Doxxing of Our Times

So let’s discuss this. Who here /fucked/ because you had a paycuck account?

newsweek.com/anonymous-white-nationalists-may-have-their-identities-exposed-result-903026

Attached: 93E9F08E-B8BC-4A97-9FF3-75B3151C1B20.jpg (750x1109, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRXcrfoY7Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=LsEM5buY4VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Great Doxxing of Our Times
It's kind of expected!

Attached: 1524649432314.jpg (576x1024, 115K)

you dont even need a burner phone to start. gmail will take a protonmail account instead of a phone number

Attached: 1522718667041.png (680x434, 275K)

>trusting Google
>no mention of using a VPN
>not using Tor

Never pay for anything political in anything but Monero dweebs

my best friends a "proud boy" and i got two others in antifa. i let them all know theyre larping faggots that will eventually get btfo by these (((organizations))).
ive affected the country more shitposting that my poser friends ever will irl

Attached: 1515699631409.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

There really needs to be an equivalent of paying cash for online purchases. I guess that you could pay cash at a store for a prepaid Visa for all online non-tangible purchases (like subscriptions) and use a burner cell phone to set up all accounts. I have not given it much thought.

you just invented bitcoin

I almost went to the Charlottesville rally, but ended up not being able to go due to a family thing.

After all this bullshit, I am glad I didnt go.

Watching the livestreams, it was always obvious that the left was orchestrating a bad narrative for the right from Friday on. The dude running over some ANTIFA faggots just sealed the violent Nazi narrative they were trying for.

>Sue poor and/or incarcerated people
TOPPEST OF ZOZZLES

It’s called cryptocurrency

This has zero chance to go through. Courts aren't meant to subpoena information just so that you can demand information be made public for no reason.

>A faggots just sealed the violent Nazi narrative they were trying for.
youtube.com/watch?v=RRXcrfoY7Uc

No, that is like using a commodity to make purchases. To me, using bitcoin is like using dollars to buy gold so that you can then make a purchase. I am talking about being able to make simple "cash" purchases online without buying or selling dollars to use an intermediary currency or commodity.

Attached: 1517496687076.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>Being this good of a goy

oh shit I might get fired from my job that I don't have

this

t. stay-at-home-dad

Attached: 942649-anders-behring-breivik.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Bitcoin is a currency though

IT SAYS DODGE ON THE CAR

youtube.com/watch?v=LsEM5buY4VA

Attached: moonman.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

>not being brave enough to back up your convictions and doubling down like John Hancock did.

See this is the problem. People are so scare of being called a racist. The good news is that everyone that matters is a racist. You cannot go on living in this world without realizing some truths. Blacks fucking suck and we’d be no less worse off than we are without them, and I’d argue, better off without them.

If we all collectively stand up to it, being called a racist isn’t a problem anymore. Then we can actually move forward as a society and not be strapped down by the obligations of taking care of blacks.

It's activist courts trying to expose people to antifa criminals.

cam whore for "gifts" then user. do i have to live your life for you?

Attached: nbk4.jpg (350x185, 25K)

that and the police funnelled the ANTIFA faggots and the Unite the right demonstrators into each other.

The police made them confront each other

Does your wife's son keep you pretty busy?

I'm already in any if not all CIA/FBI/agency watchlists, but fuck it, I'm not afraid of death and going down a martyr would probably be a better outcome for my life than what I would normally get from being alive

Attached: Fuck_it.jpg (480x480, 34K)

My point is that there should be a way to make anonymous cash purchases online without having to trade out of the USD to do so. I should not have to sell dollars to buy another currency (or commodity) in order to make a cash purchase online.

To make it concrete:

I want to purchase a movie anonymously at a store. I can simply go to the store and pay cash for a DVD, without making any currency exchanges.

Using bitcoin would be like having to use dollars to buy silver so that you can then use the silver to go to the store and buy the DVD.

I should not have to exchange the USD for another fluctuating currency or commodity (depending on how you view bitcoin) in order to make an anonymous "cash" purchase online.

Oh no, my friends will know I hate niggers
How will I ever survive

>participate in peaceful protest
>counter protesters get injured
>had nothing to do with it
>get sued anyway

The absolute state of the American legal system

Attached: F8E83357-EF5E-4DDC-99C8-48FBA2F3EE92.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Issues getting employed. But hey, if enough people get fucked over that won't be an issue.

Oh no I might lose my job at a company that I founded which employs zero blacks, mexicans or muslims and only trad women even if they're white and is located in one of the most red states in the union, where we give zero fucks about (((media))) pressure. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Besides, I didn't go to the rally anyway since that shit had set up written on it from the get go.

Google gets your information from the IRS. Test this: look for the shittiest black neighborhood and start looking up addresses in Google maps. You won't find them because they are all delenquent on taxes ... And most counties and cities aren't doing anything about the lack of tax dollars from minorities.

Middle class: you are the tax mules, the minorities are the tax burden and state dependents. We are funding out own destruction. It's all designed to ruin the god-blessed USA. Good is about to wake is all up.

Yep, we should all become poorfags.

Already there bruh. I had to watch a video to learn about the middle class.

hmmmm

Attached: Pigs.jpg (1520x1014, 440K)

Attached: lolWUT.jpg (600x669, 42K)

Kek he was an autist that hit a human road block then the leftist went to the whales aid and fucked up her rib cage and smashed her heart

Of course, kikes use a lawsuit to illegally get information on protesters and get their antifa dogs on them.

This is life in Jewistan, you can expect zero justice

The little nigger is always climbing up the furniture.