You people make me sick

You all fucking know that guns are bad, literally no civilian ever needs to own a military assault rifle, designed for killing humans.

And it's not like any of you don't know this, you are all fully aware of it, even the gun nuts. You are all just throwing a hissy fit, because you don't want to get your fun toys taken away from you. That's all these lethal weapons are to you, toys. Are you want to do is shoot stuff in your backyard for fun.

Just fucking admit it already.

Attached: image.jpg (493x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.wikia.com/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off cuck kraut

Attached: 1522818517474.jpg (1080x1198, 143K)

Have fun getting shot you weasel

Have fun getting raped by Muslims then thrown in jail for doing anything about it.

Attached: JustToddlerThings.jpg (600x396, 207K)

Yeah, but the top two don't have rails for attaching things so how deadly can they actually be?

this

Can anybody translate? I don't speak Spanish.

Attached: image.jpg (883x904, 103K)

Only pussies in cuck countries hate on gun owners, fucking kill yourself nickel nose

...and?

You don't need guns to defend yourselves. What happened to pure physical power, knives, steaks, pepper spray, tasers, stunguns, batons? You don't need to fucking shoot someone when you were being attacked

he said
استمتعوا بالاغتصاب من قبل المسلمين ثم ألقيت في السجن لفعل أي شيء حيال ذلك.

Admit it

Kys, no true American will ever drop his weapon or else he becomes a slave.

Cuts down on repeat offenders drastically.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!1!!!!!0NE!!!!

Come and get them, impotent pussy!

It is called common fucking sense you retard. Only pussies use guns to defend themselves, they also never find themselves in situations where they need to defend themselves. Obviously they need to defend themselves, but not their actual lives are in danger

>need
du dreckiges türkisches schwein

No civilian needs to, but wants to, you were saying?

Faggot

Wow, thank you Ireland. Truly our second greatest ally (gotta save #1 for jew know who).

I don't need to once they are illegal, which will happen soon

That's Italy you dumbass

I tacitly did. I like dangerous things. Only a child is afraid of dangerous things. You've expressed your impotent disgust in text. I read it, and find you disagreeable and childish. What remains is the conclusion from the argument you were making, if there is one.

Come and take them :^)

Attached: IMG_20180303_141157.jpg (4640x3480, 2.1M)

Attached: dwmvtt2voaa7rtd.jpg (500x740, 51K)

A coward see the world this way. Screaming and screeching about what they know you are thinking about what they know you are.

There will always be the brave and free who understand that arming yourself is a part of manhood and that a healthier balance is struck with less life lost when everyone has martial capability. A fully automatic rifle would be the least you need to live the life of a human male in this modern age.

Ill translate into faggot so you understand. He says that the natural right of self defense that is recognozed almost everywhere in nature and society is OUTLAWED in your conquered land because it is filled with limp wristed pussies who cant control even a small.portion of "their" government.

Self defense is outlawed where you live.
What kind of backwards ass illiterate barbarians retards would outlaw self defense?

SAD

Do you tell yourself that while you watch Achmed fuck your Fraulein?

So many people I know started talking about an actual civil war if semi-auto's were banned during this last gun control push. If demographics continue, the left will win in a few decades, but I don't think they can wait that long, and gun control is what will light the spark.

This just "admit it" thing. I saw where you got it from. A leaf was grilling this guy to admit that all Germans love drinking piss as a fetish and he got all upset and now he is using the same language that was used to bully him. Hilarious.

>military assault rifle
Here we go again~

Attached: original.gif (320x235, 2.08M)

That's funny because all of the world was able to do it for thousands of years, but somehow the people who are 56% disgrace and I are the only ones who own guns on this planet are the ones who have it all figured out..

Your trying too hard.
There's a joke about a stereotypical german in there, but it'd be a waste of time telling a joke to a german.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>military assault rifle, designed for killing humans.
all guns, from the very beginning, were designed to kill humans
all weapons, inlcuding rocks and sticks, have been "weapons of war" at some point or another.

so where do you draw the line.

Just admit you love pee.

Self defense is not outlawed, you can still get a whole bunch of other stuff in the ones that are for bidden you can still get easily illegally

>kraut education
If I was you, I'd ask for a refund, but that's hard to do with Muslim dick in your mouth

No weapons in the early days were for killing animals, when something is a military grade assault rifle, that is literally designed to kill other humans that is just ridiculous, but ultimately all guns should be restricted to only move the tree

>id Doodi
Triggered much shit skin?

Yes self defense is outlawed in Germany. this is a fact you cant deny. Just like how all germans chug piss.

>evading the point
Not a counter argument and i win the deabte

come here and say that to me within 300 yards.

Attached: backwoods.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

It literally has assault rifle in its name, what the fuck are you talking about

Practice your Russian because America is going to be too busy fighting itself if guns are banned to help out. I'm sure they'll treat you as well as the last time.

You will be in jail, beauty

>I don't like guns
>take away 2nd admendent RIGHT because muh FEELZ

Attached: 1521175218058.jpg (746x870, 44K)

LOL more than half of your country is not white and you need guns to defend yourselves, you only think that while you are eating your donuts in your car LOL

AR does not stand for Assault Rifle

Humans have at no time in our history been pray animals. Humans have been an apex predator with themselves as competition for not only all of written human history but all of oral history as well. Germans and marxists of all kinds like to pretend humans have this hidden history that science has never seen any evidence for. This primitive communism era where men never fought men and only predator animals that somehow validates all your insane theory. Meanwhile you just keep chugging piss.

Most of those deaths are accidents,

Fuck off, Ahmed.

LMFAO

Cleary the duck won that altercation.

Hans, I think you might be colorblind.

>deliberately showing intent to attack another person on U.S. soil

That's enough of a reason for your death to be justified homicide.
Have fun with Ahmed, Fritz.

You won nothing. Only a faggot German would try to win a debate by just declaring "I am zee vinner!" drink more piss.

homo

>try to argue leftist values
>defaults to insulting skin color

You just invalidated your entire reason detra you pathetic communist piss drinker.

guns.wikia.com/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-17

It will get you in jail though and you will never be able to get out if you are labeled a human harm to the society

You'll be to busy feeding maggots to lodge a complaint for islamaphobia against him, sorry.

When someone from Germany tells me I dont need a gun, i get really suspicious.

But you offered no rebuttal to the suggestion that your mouth made like a goat's ass and got filled with mud-dick, therefor you admit it's true.

>Thinks AR stands for assault rifle
>Kraut education

OMG, open an history book. The Constitution is the Constitution, the country was funded on these ideals that free men bear arms, so no tyrannical government can endanger them.
Changing the Constition nullify the principles on which the country was created. You don't change a constitution, these are the pillars of this country.
I don't care about your feefees nor does the Founding Fathers.

Attached: IMG_2919.jpg (220x165, 16K)

If it has the label "military-grade", its a marketing gimmick.
"mil-spec", on the other hand, just means it follows military standards, which in the case of a firearm just means "same dimensions", otherwise its all about durability.
Outside of durability requirements, they are mechanically identical to their civilian counterparts, with the exception of the "military/police" option having select fire. Even then, nobody really uses select fire.

Attached: 1524842411197.png (625x626, 77K)

Americans are not civilians, we are citizens. You might be subjects, but we are free men.

Attached: 1401409772789.jpg (1800x1000, 814K)

You lost by confusing Italy with Ireland.

It's clearly stands for assault rifle, even if they didn't put it directly in the description of the weapon. It is literally an assault rifle you dumbass

>Military grade ASSUALT rife
>Ar-15
Implying that they are the same thing. Do some more research Hans

FUCK OF SHILL

Attached: 1522367073995.jpg (1320x1112, 373K)

Yah the Muslim accidentally rented a van and accidentally killed ten people in my country recently. Sad mistakes. well at least I have dirty german whores to slap in the face and make drink my piss. they love it.

>Assault rifle
>is a shotgun
Damn, education standards really have nosedived over there haven't they?

>kraut
Everything else disregarded.

Military grade means that the weapon was designed for the military and not for civilian use. It means that it can shoot bullets fast and that you can attach different scopes. Also shot guns. They are being categorized as a salt rifles, meaning that they are used in advance in battle

But its illegal almost everywhere to have a military grade rifle, so what are you on about?

Please learn to read more carefully
>number of HOMICIDES
>HOMICIDES

Attached: 1512777635115.jpg (380x254, 25K)

Oh man he thought AR stood for assault rifle then tried to laugh in disdain when someone told him. typical german, only lacking a mouth full of piss.

Salt rifles and shotguns you dumbass. I was never talking about shotguns you moron

Well, even though this topic has been trolled to death, I thought this thread might at least be interesting. Guess not.

Our firearm rights are not subject to specific firearm types.

BIG ECOLI OUTBREAK FROM ROMAINE LETTUCE IS NOW IN 25 STATES 1 DEATH SO FAR

Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

All guns should be BANNED. All of them.

In America you can literally just walk into a fucking store and buy one, you can even get one at a grocery store or tank station., This is why everybody is freaking out about gun control in America

if you had a gun, you could defend your Arschloch from getting raped by Afghans, Hans

The AR-17 is a shotgun

>salt rifle
the official German gun.

>literally no civilian ever needs to own a military assault rifle, designed for killing humans.
When you live among unruly niggers you do.

Attached: Rhodesiafam.jpg (650x1017, 85K)

Our firearm rights are not subject to others abusing those rights.

Attached: 1511734407268.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

Attached: IMG_2583.jpg (449x491, 70K)

>t. No Funz

Stay cucked Hans.

>All guns should be BANNED. All of them.
You can't ban that which is an inherent right.

Ich ficke deine Mutter du drecks linksfascho.

Attached: EAT LEAD MOTHERFUCKER.png (915x864, 674K)

>designed for killing humans.
Yeah. And? Violence is a neutral tool. If someone can be justified in defending themselves or their family with force, it follows they can be justified in owning weapons.

Attached: IMG_2584.jpg (2620x2218, 162K)