>be the absolute STATE of M*chigan
>steal blood from newborn babbies
>routinely
>via hospitals
>for 34 years
>all babbies
>for (((research purposes)))
>store stockpile of stolen newborn babby blood in private nonprofit blood bank

woodtv.com/news/michigan/parents-claim-babies-blood-was-stolen-by-state/1119453071

"Since 1984, the state of Michigan has been collecting and storing blood in a private nonprofit blood bank called the BioTrustand using it for medical research. The blood of about 5 million people is being held in two banks, one in Lansing and the other in Detroit. Unless your parents opted out when you were born, you are among them."

>jfw

Attached: nos4ajoo.png (346x384, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/
olcplc.com/public/stolenblood
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm
archive.is/aymij
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
archive.org/details/TheHaroldWallaceRosenthalInterview1976
patents.google.com/patent/US2807569
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
archive.org/details/rothschildsfinan00reevuoft
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw
michbio.org/?page=A3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
legislature.mi.gov/(S(yww0xraqt5asg0pg20wharfk))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-333-5431
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bamp.

IT'S IN THE MATZOH !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Blood in the Matzoh.jpg (968x1024, 288K)

bloodpassover.com/

AHHHHH IT'S ALL TRUE

Attached: bloodpassover.com.jpg (949x1135, 637K)

But how much blood exactly?

fuck off vampiric jew

>steal blood from newborn babies
seriously, wtf

Hey, it's my merchant. I first posted that in a drawthread a while ago. Good to see it's still being used.

quality merchant user

Attached: Merchant&Michael.png (898x593, 547K)

Attached: 1523440698608.jpg (1024x914, 198K)

>Ellison said he learned that the bank also "processed" 22 law enforcement requests. It's not known what those requests were for or if any blood was actually given to law enforcement.

>BioTrust Advisory Board Chair Stephen Rapundalo said he is unaware of law enforcement having access to the blood. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services website says it doesn't give police access.

welp. Am guessing "law enforcement requests" means some obscure law allows for certain chosen parties to make bank withdrawals rather than being a reference to police officers. Any Michiganiggers wanna weigh in on this?

Attached: Jewish_dick_sucker.png (940x300, 41K)

is gud merchant

Iranians LARPing as jews have a bloodlust disease called Tay-Sachs and without consuming fresh blood they get really sick, then die.

Attached: Israel GDP spending.png (1878x744, 206K)

olcplc.com/public/stolenblood

>In addition to the blood spot samples, the State also require hospitals to submit private and personal medical data information about the newborn and the mother including the infants’ names, genders, weight, gestation time, and whether transfused with red blood cells and whether part of a single or multiple-newborn birth (i.e. twins, triplets). The data is kept by the State in a large database.
>and whether transfused with red blood cells
What the actual fuck Michigan

>It is believed that the Biobank was created to avoid transparency and scrutiny because it is, techically, a privately-created entity. The Biobank has a Board of Directors who are made up of the very same group of researchers who want and utilize access to blood samples not otherwise available without consent of patients. Unlike many other quasi-public entities, members of this Board are not elected or held accountable by the citizens.

>In short, the State has set up a complicated maze of people and entities to hide the existence and ongoing collection of newborns' blood, perhaps seized originally for a greater purpose but has since been utilized for other non-disclosed purposes in violation of federal constitutional protections.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MICHIGAN

Attached: newborn_policy.png (600x251, 104K)

Well they probably have mine. 90s Detroit baby

Why aren't we forcing hard working Americans to forfeit a sizeable portion of their paycheck to pay for this noble vampirism?

That's some fake graph, I can't find foreskins and fresh baby blood.

Attached: foreskin jew market.png (1060x1102, 235K)

Attached: jews blood libel organs.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

>Iranians LARPing as jews
Gas yourself, JIDF

Attached: jews_blood_libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Attached: blood libel.jpg (924x786, 405K)

you must have not looked closely enough because you're a lazy muttslava, in the middle you will notice they spend almost 1% of GDP on importing blood, that's about 3.5 billion a year for such a small population.
Why?
V A M P I R E S

Attached: blood_libel.jpg (448x476, 109K)

wrong guess, here's the proof, niggerjew:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.
>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).
go fuck yourself, kid

Attached: wake 359 times.jpg (924x9999, 3.22M)

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

>proof
>ignores plethora of articles and long history of jews stealing organs and blood
gas yourself

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

You even have the old one, you're doing a disservice

Attached: Ejected.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

what?
>The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

>Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm

>Protocols Forgery Claim Is Flawed
archive.is/aymij

>Actual Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

>Jacob Rothschild is a jew and zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=cZYs88HpEb0

>SIX MILLION JEWS 1915 1938 HD
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY

>two jewish laws
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

>Harold Wallace Rosenthal - Interview
archive.org/details/TheHaroldWallaceRosenthalInterview1976

>Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Composition
patents.google.com/patent/US2807569

>Jacob Rothschild Speaks: My Family Created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU4NLDF1LU

>Defamation - ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

>The Rothschilds: The Financial Rulers Of Nations by John Reeves
archive.org/details/rothschildsfinan00reevuoft

>The Seven-Headed Dragon: World Commerce
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon

>Child Killing by Royalty, Soros: Eyewitness
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw
I can't hear you over all these links

tick tock little cut cock

Attached: Half-vampire-half-human-all-Blade.gif (500x213, 927K)

can we meme this into a statewide class action suit against the state?
>gibs funds diverted to pay back 34yrs worth of violated pissed off taxpayers
>shitskins all fuck off and starve
>invigorated citizens reinvest capital into ctrl-Z'ing the post-muzzie mess in dearborn
>picrelated gets surprise plot twist happy ending
wonder how long it'll be before it's revealed other states do this shit too

Attached: Detroit.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

Attached: kang blade.jpg (1200x600, 380K)

The irony of me finding this thread as soon as I'd finished drawing this. Is the universe sending me a message or im seriously fucking high?

Attached: 20180503_003026.jpg (4608x3456, 3.44M)

dblchecked
jubot

>>what the fuck am i reading
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH it keeps getting weirder and worse

Attached: michiganbloodkikery.png (2040x1320, 616K)

>implying there aren't ancient bloodlines trying to find and corrupt the Christ from being reborn and putting an end to their evil ways

Attached: 16ff6dfdb7954967c10fa0d3ad30717d.jpg (736x1104, 141K)

Newfags dont know thar vampires were inspired by Jewish blood libel sacrifice rituals

The best thing is that there is literally no way to explain this, it's wrong in every way possible.

Jews dont practice cannibalism. That's fucking dumb.

>flag
Checks out

>(you)fag can't even get tr*ps >9000
pleb

michbio.org/?page=A3

it's not even real goys, just don't think about it!

Attached: afuckingjew.png (1200x600, 246K)

thats fucking disgusting, america truly is a shithole

I feel sick :(

Michigan fag here, married with four kids, and both I and the wife knew this shit was shady as fuck.

They give you little pamphlets talking about stem cells, cures for cancer, and pretty much whatever fairy dust will make it sparkle best. Also, there's this weird pressure to make a decision right away, like the doctor/nurse presenting the info won't actually leave until you decide. Also the jewish Nosferatu is totally correct, because not only do they take and stockpile the blood, they charge you a pretty hefty fee for the privilege. They also like to make it seem like it's some big, international thing and totally legit.

100% guaranteed they give it to cops. Lansing is basically Detroits's gimp at this point, and will just straight-up lie about shit to keep their fat out of the fire for another election cycle or two. Watch, as this develops, they'll issue some hand-wringing statement on how police STAFF requests arn't actually police requests or some shit, apologize for nothing, then trundle out whatever blacks they have to blame whitey.

Attached: 1517931374656.png (565x564, 497K)

user, did you agree to their kikery?

Organ trafficking isn't related to the blood libel. It's related to the fact Jews are not allowed to donate their organ according to their faith. So they instead harvest from goys.

If someone would actually give the bits of michigan that still give a damn a chance, we could actually be pretty great again. Once we shifted away from a producer to consumer economy, everything went to shit kinda fast. Detroit was born and built to make a lot of something. Last time it was cars, but we could build whatever. Granted, it's likely too late as the vast majority of our civic cores are flooded to coco-butter-scented capacity with pet minorities that the coasties will pander to, but wouldn't dare let live close. I'd beg for a chance to see detroit live again, but I don't know if it's really viable anymore.

Attached: detroit.jpg (950x534, 267K)

>MDHHS and its officials, together with individuals from public universities, have purposely failed to obtain express consent from the newborn or his/her legal guardian, or to secure a required search warrant before taking the blood into the custody of the state government. But even more problematic, the state government keeps the excess blood samples without obtaining the consent or permission of parents or legal guardians.
>have purposely failed to obtain express consent before taking the blood into the custody of the state government
heads better roll for this

Christ, no, it was...i wanna say a few hundred bucks, but i'm probably wrong, and it seemed sketchy. Plus i'm wary about giving people access to myself and my loved ones if i'm not sure of their intentions. I'm not surprised, honestly, folks in michigan have been getting the shit reamed out of us for quite a while now, why not our blood?

We used to bleed motor oil and work like a V8 bigblock. Now it's all dead and gone, the lazy and the stupid lounge around in the ashes, and we have the largest group of muzzies in the US. We like to work hard, but we're a little shy, and generally try to get along. What's worse, we generally just want to be left the hell alone, which means diversity, change, different different different, until we're too drugged up, broken, or just tired to care anymore. It breaks my fucking heart that I hear some shadowy cabal is stealing the blood of our children, demanding that we pay for the honor, and all I can think is "well, at least they're not just kidnapping the kids."

Attached: stone in a river.jpg (640x427, 102K)

>Romania
>Asks for blood

Dracula detected.

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 5K)

Follow some of the links and learn something tonight:

Nobody gives a fuck about the poor, rusty flyover states, which is why these kvetching vampires set up shop here in the first place. They'll keep one or two house niggers on staff so they can trundle them out if the pressure gets too bad and cry racism, and nothing, at all, will happen to them. Don't believe me? Meet one of the mayors of Detroit:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

Take your average fast-talking nigger with a couple mixtapes, and put him in a suit and in change of a major city. That's what happened, and lansing sat on their asses and did NOTHING while he threw a stripper and blow party on the state dime, had cops kill a hooker who tried to expose him, gave mad cash away freely to basically everyone he knew, and sexted with his secretary while in meetings on how, if work isn't done, the sewer lines might actually explode like the biggest pipe bombs in the world.

And they did nothing. Nobody give a fuck about us anymore, now that the factories are all dead. We're a joke, and when they hear about our children's blood being taken by forces unknown, people will chuckle, change facebook status, and forget within the week. Sucks.

Attached: 1502048816804.jpg (562x795, 47K)

Damn, user...
I get the impression that in most places it gets gradually worse in order that we accept an entirely inhuman way of living.
Same thing goes for culture... the whole thing reeks with the occult and the esoteric and barely anyone seems outraged.

That's the thing, there's no need anymore, here. Detroit is what cyberpunk would look like if everyone was broke and the neon burnt out. The old industrial hearts are wholly owned by megacorps, and our options are take what's given, or get out of the way. Anybody who wants to live in any sane or human way has gone north. Everything a bit north of lansing is god's country, and there's still some kind of life and pride, even if it's gotten rusty and a bit broken down.

In the big cities? The crime is so bad they have to just call everything "gang violence" otherwise the national guard will get called out. They stopped reporting any accurate crime or unemployment statistics ages ago. Our leadership is basically all outsourced to political factions that have no dog in the fight for the soul of michigan, it's a non-place now.

There's no need to hide their shady shit, or even put on the silk glove over the iron fist. Everyone's too broken down, tired, or high to give a shit anymore, and nobody outside our little slice of busted heaven thinks of us as anything more then rural and suburban retards. You used to be able to make more mining copper in the UP then you could mining gold. Detroit was called the Paris of the West. It was a place that had to work for a living, but goddammit, with that sweat you could actually grip something that was yours.

Now faceless people steal the blood of our beloved, and nobody outside our rusted home will give a fuck.

Attached: TaufF6a.jpg (662x850, 93K)

>opt out
sounds pretty fucking illegal

Attached: LookAtMyTeef.jpg (600x604, 63K)

>MDHHS purposely failed to obtain express consent before taking the blood into the custody of the state government
>Was your child born in Michigan after April 30, 2010?
>Blood spots from an infant born after April 30, 2010, will be stored indefinitely (forever) after newborn screening is done.

>In the 1960s, public health advocates started a program to test Michigan's newborns for a handful of diseases. Once the testing was done, the leftover blood was simply destroyed or discarded. However, starting in the 1980s, Michigan's government made a radical decision; it secretly decided to simply start keeping the leftover amounts of blood from taken samples. It is unclear why they decided to do this. The Michigan Legislature has never expressly authorized this action.

>Fast-forward a few more years, and now the State contracted with an entity it helped create known as the Michigan Neonatal Biobank, a not-for-profit entity which is funded by government-imposed fees collected by hospitals for the blood tests. This entity, on behalf of the MDHHS, keeps and stores millions of blood samples in a warehouse in Detroit. A second warehouse of blood samples has also been revealed by this case.

>One question that keeps coming up is whether we want to end all testing. The answer is no. Testing is a great idea, but hospitals should do it. It is our position that should the State conduct these tests, parents need to have and give informed consent. The problem is not the testing; the problem is the backhanded process by which the State is violating the privacy of citizens by illegally and unconstitutionally seizing the blood of newborns for one purpose and then secretly keeping and using it for another.

>The Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) has been granted the highest level of protection, a Certificate of Confidentiality from the United States Department of Health and Human Services.

>It's not ok for the state to secretly compromise the bodily integrity of your brand new infant babby by puncturing its skin in order to steal its blood
>(and then later bill you for doing so which is the only FUCKING REASON they even bother getting you to sign shit at all instead of just doing it.)
>It has to be the hospital who does it for that to be okay. Because that makes it okay.
>But the state's been the one doing it for decades anyway regardless!
>Also the feds are in on it too and their complicity is what we're relying on to jew our way out of this.
>Suck it up buttercup :^)
Do people simply not get outraged anymore? The potential this has seems like a big beautiful shiny gigantic new oven is just waiting to be lit. START THE FIRE MICHIGAN

Sounds a lot like North Mexico. Just industrial booms and collapses that cause population displacements that end ultimately in the decay of entire cities at the hands of either uncaring or hyper-violent people.
We trully are living in hard times, but worry not user, God shall provide justice, meanwhile it’s up to us to do the right thing.

>Aawww bro don't give your dna to websites

jesus christ

Fuck. I was 83, probably got my ass in there too. God, i get paranoid enough...

We've gotten broken down. If you don't live here, it's hard to describe, but our towns and cities are tired. That bone-deep tired that you can sleep eight hours and still not even touch. The guts of our culture, such as it was, were ripped out and we're reminded of it constantly. We're beat up. I wish so much there was a cleaner reply, but there's not. We do seem to have lost the capacity for outrage, and it's not just michigan.

Still, if enough anger and outrage gets going, it could make something happen. We're up with places like LA in the count of times the army had to roll out to calm us down. The CIA was so scared of the michigan militia they ran about ten years of ops to break the thing up, and it's already starting to regrow. If the white people of the rust belt rose up, actually woke up, looked down, and saw they still had balls and that their hands were still strong...i can't even imagine what it'd be like. To just have pride, again, instead of taking whatever the coasties like to give us.

All in this thing together, God save us all. Mexico is way, way worse though, much longer term decay, and at least here, for a while, they had to keep up the facade of things.

Attached: beksinski_450.jpg (450x539, 30K)

m8
>muh without consent
>muh ebil capitalism
>muh literal fucking database of the largest muslim population in the country
>muh whitey keepin us down and now they stealing our baby blood too
>muh taking advantage of poor single mothers by making them pay to have their babbies blood hijacked and databased
>muh bankers?! huh? what about the bankers?! stop being so antisemitic!
there is an angle for EVERYONE to latch onto and get super pissed off about this

Prediction, for what it's worth:

This blood was being kept for stem cell research that's likely going to be right on the line of legal. Also they will have been selling data and information to "other states" for years, but those other states will turn out to be private corporations and overseas shells.

They'll hang out the oldest members of whatever board to take the fall, stall and stammer until the news cycle moves off, apologize for nothing, and re-name the project a year or so after this.

Attached: 1980 ae80-1980.jpg (1323x1331, 817K)

well.... i'm up for a change, how about everyone else?

Brother, if you could drive this, if this could be driven forward, michigan would turn red and stay red. What's more, the rest of the midwest will do the same once it comes out that a bunch of other states nearby have been profiting from or doing the same damn thing. There's just the issue that we need prodding.

We're so broke down, it's hard for us to care anymore. Nothing ever changes, and if you struggle, you only hurt yourself. If there was even the smallest injection of life, of aid...if we poor, stupid Michiganders believed that someone still needed us, i think something could happen. Trump tossed us the smallest of bones, and look what happened. We want to be alive again.

This will vanish because if people actually understood there would be a civil war. They will call it safety, protecting babies from cancer and genetic illness, and smother it in as much smoke and mirror as it takes to keep people blind. If this goes viral, at all, you're going to see one of the most haphazard, lazy, fumbling full-court-press of shilling, because they have no idea how to do this for midwest problems because nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 41.jpg (600x598, 55K)

needs moar gas. like, lots moar. all the gas

You are needed. Civil war doesn't sound *that* bad either at this point. People need to understand, and soon. This seems a good opportunity but it's not exciting or funny enough to rally the troops on its own. Gotta spark an interest just not sure how

Attached: michigan records.png (664x872, 98K)

legislature.mi.gov/(S(yww0xraqt5asg0pg20wharfk))/mileg.aspx?page=GetObject&objectname=mcl-333-5431

(2) The informed consent requirements of sections 17020 and 17520 do not apply to the tests required under subsection (1). The tests required under subsection (1) shall be administered and reported within a time and under conditions prescribed by the department. The department may require that the tests be performed by the department.

(3) If the results of a test administered under subsection (1) are positive, the results shall be reported to the infant's parents, guardian, or person in loco parentis. A person is in compliance with this subsection if the person makes a good faith effort to report the positive test results to the infant's parents, guardian, or person in loco parentis.