What's their relationship like?

What's their relationship like?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Sweden-Russia.jpg (400x320, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lislU_xdkdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both have personality disorder

You're the one that has to deal with their smell, what do you think?

We have buffer wasteland between each other, so our interests doesn't collide

Swedes and Russians are actually best buddies. It is just our shitty leaders that want us to fight. But in reality we got a lot in common, like alcoholism.

With love from Sweden

Also both Swedes and Russians know how to make magic from a simple potatoe and some brewing

I can tell you that the people here, you know outside of Basedholm, don't have any hate towards Russians at all.
Don't think I've ever heard a truly bad word about slavs, mostly just memes and.

Of course the Soros politician elite talks shit about Russia all the time. But nah

Wtf, s.oy is edited to "based" ?

>Calling Stockholm Basedholm
Shit you have mastered the arts of irony, I can't even write that with a straight face

if you ignore our sjw left wing government, relations with russia are non-existant, beside some happy to invest into russia risk-capitalists and some old farts with 200 year old joke: "russians comming"

Attached: 1400088667730.jpg (500x328, 57K)

Ahahaha well explains it. Let's sink Stockholm in sea and all will be well

I meant to say Nu-male milke but Jow Forums has some meme filter on

Pic fucking related

Attached: Sweden Gay Sailors.png (1118x957, 337K)

Again, that's degenerate Stockholmers who believe they speak for everyone in this country.

Someone post the Polandick except switch it to Russia and make Swedeball the gaper.

So that's what's Finland called in Russia after the white war fiasco?

Is Finland East Sweden or West Russia?

Is this a fucking real article? Can any Svens confirm whether or not their country is actually this fucking retarded and gay?

Attached: 1418339788005.jpg (960x719, 207K)

I don't know a single gay person. And no I am not a basement dweller

GTFO LEAF

Attached: treduefaggotdance.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>the way they all clap at him
He's too fucking autistic to realize they're being patronizing. They're all looking at him like their retarded kid with Down's Syndrome performing in the talent show. You know he's a fucking idiot but you have to cheer him on.

Anyway faggots are a meme they try to use to make us feel like there are more faggots than there is. Fake peer pressure

Ugh, IKEA?

Autistic? Nah he is a total normie

the jews that own our media push a lot of anti russian rhetoric. not much different i guess from other western nations where jews are similarly in control of the press.

i for one welcome our new Russian overloards. Actually, i'd love the Russians to invade, nothing can be worse then what we have. But i know that i'm going to be disapointed.

Say what you want about Swedes. It's probably not an effective way, but has it's logic. US generally lacks any logical conclusion at all, but is more effective because money. More niggers more insane. At this point US solutions are monkeys threatening to beat down a country with nukes. That's moronic. But US is nigger tier country for a while.

> inb4 why don't you leave.

Would love to get the fuck out of northern Haiti/Mexico union, but King Nigger closed the legal route.

You can't make fun of any European idea no matter how stupid it is. It's logically consistent as an idea. May not be effective or right, but it's consistent. We are literal savage niggers in everything.

Attached: 1405735945135.gif (800x630, 491K)

Sweden is a glorious nation. Feel free to admire and shit

Attached: 39-42748659b77d5d333e1.jpg (1100x619, 168K)

I can't leave my fucking shithole. I would go to the forest in Africa slaughtering niggers with machine gun if I ever decide to leave. Because in the end, even your tardedness is nothing when compared to what a nigger will come up with. I have to read news professionally, we are lost.

>putting up signs that say "We're gay!" will deter a crew of professional nuclear submariners from carrying out a military mission
>has it's logic
You are as fucking braindead as the faggots that put up those signs.

It has a thesis and a solution. Give me any US idea. It lacks major pieces of logical reasoning everywhere.

The Swedish government and media hates Russia but the Swedish people has nothing against Russia.

Every red pilled Swede is a Russofile

Attached: IMG_9688.jpg (240x250, 15K)

Trudeau is the most based accelarationalist. He's so far up the NWO's cooch that he just doesn't give a fuck. Literal Nero in action boys. You wish you had this much meme material.

Why are Russian women considered perfect?

I know, we will give money to Cletus and Jamal and they will find a anti-sub weapon on the internet and hire some chink to do it. Jamal's and Cletus family is respected National security people now. Nobody knows how any shit works, because you know it's Cletus and Jamal. The nukes may fly though, so its a deterrent. This is out National Security idea. But nobody can say it because it's raycis. And Cletus McCain is a fine American citizen.

Come on, we are Africa tier retarded.

Bro we never lost. You expect too much. Back when we were bigshots in Sweden every Swedish soldier expected a bullet in his face and praised God for it. You need to learn stoicism. Anyway they can't actually kill us. God is with us. At least with us, but prolly with you too since you got the holy skin color (unless you are mixed then you are fucked of course)

A) It's not actually true
B) It could work if they are scared of being called gay I suppose

True we secretly hope the Russians will save us in case we can't do it ourselves. We will try though, but Russian invasion is plan C

Yeah our PM is just plain retarded, and alcoholic

youtube.com/watch?v=lislU_xdkdk

I'm a subhuman Eastern European, and I see how shit is fucked. US whites are as retarded as niggers. All the brainpower is imported. Nukes work because German POWs made it. Post that who knows if this shit even works. It's not really meant for anything but money extraction. And then every murrican feels proud about German POWs sending space ships.

I unironicaly like Russians, their language and much of the culture.

Their government and politics, not so much.
Propaganda spewing cocksuckers, any Russian here that saw the outrage over the HTB interview on Bornholm?
Fuck that made me MAD

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 43K)

Just vote for NMR and we might have a shot at saving ourselves

Not voting SD again but wanna vote AFS this time I think. I voted twice in my life and can proudly say I never voted for the established parties at least, but yeah SD has gotten soft so fuck them.

You mean you recently moved over to the US?

I might add that I totally agree with NMR on all issues except I can't stand their Pagan LARPing since I am a hardcore Christian

Yeah I get that might be a problem. However I do believe that they are a secular party. Even though a vote for AFS might be good too, I think that every vote for NMR will scare the shit out of the establishment. And if any party can change Sweden it is them

No, I grew up here. I worked with laid off defense scientists in a different industry. A lot of them are Chinese. Americans are mostly full on retarded. The few who aren't are really good at what they do, but they are becoming a minority. It's mostly fucking zoo now. I seriously doubt anything works. The new generation is all diversity based shit with corresponding reasoning. SWJ is just one strand. You can't really escape the school and not to be fucked with into the diversity zombie. I had exposure to this shit and most of people I grew up didn't. They fucking believe insanest shit and act on it too. Nobody in the right mind would actually do what a normal american is expected to do. They believe in this shit to various degrees. The ones who autistically do their shit are the best, really.

Seriously if NMR would stop their Varg-tier Christian bashing they would instantly have my vote

Attached: dcb76-hitleronchristianity.jpg (320x237, 50K)

Well yeah school is a brainwashing institution. Can't even imagine what it is like now. Back when I was in highschool like over 10 years ago we all proudle went out and hoisted that flag on the national day and even the shitskins were singing along, but seems they fucked it up now. Nobody can't respect someone that doesn't respect themselves. This is why shitskins never bother me, but man it hurts to see them bothering my people. I feel like Moses or something

Cold?

I was in your boat before I had kids. You don't want kids in school with niggers or niggers program. I do benefit from general stupidity of the population, but its clearly targeted like that. Kids have zero skepticism, common sense, or any reason. I really don't know how they will survive like that. I can;'t even teach them basic stuff because they can talk in school. In my kids school one kid was kicked out for saying something racist. Nobody talks about it or repeats it. It could really be anything. The family had to move to another state. It's an expensive private school. This country breeds retards as its primary goal.

Uh huh.
You clowns are past the point of no return. You should already be organizing and taking yearly vacations to hick states to learn the way of the gun.

Or you could vote for more faggots.
Up to you.

>breeds retards

How else would Dims get votes?

Yeah and even if they don't get brainwashed they still got shitty study environment.

And yeah they don't fuck with us Eastern Europeans. Partly Estonian myself (also Swedish but look Estonian), they are little pussies, but yeah shame for the kids

sweden is cucked by migrants
russia is cucked by migrants and inner muslims
so we are pretty close

>like alcoholism.
True true

Я чecтo бyхaю дaжe ceйчac

Didnt swed raped all russians people like 1000 years ago, than we raped them 500 years ago?

These are controlled and manufactered by Russia apparently, according to the Swedish state.

We see russians behind every bush ever since the battle of Poltava.

Attached: 2E5FDAB4-0075-4367-81AD-99BF3E8D4322.jpg (460x296, 66K)

No, but swedes was much more privileged than slavs at the age of Rurik and further.

Yeah. Fucking hell we all been betrayed. I guess Puting won't save us either then. What kind of resistance you got in Russia? We got this NS movement, but dunno if that is enough

Eh we did kinda do some damage to Russia 1500-1709 and also in 1790, but 1000 years ago we might actually have been the same people since the first Czar was Rurik a Swedish viking

Haha especially since Putin suppresses NS in his own country

It's way beyond that. Ever since I had kids, I have a completely different view of what's happening now. I was sheltered by pure accident. Maybe the times were different, but you could talk to people. I can't say what I think in front of the kids anymore. And I used to think that stupid shit would end abruptly. I don't anymore. It only ends in some major fuck up. Which gives me another headache, because Jamal has access to nukes now. And fucking Jamal is no longer not trusted as much as Cletus, because Cletus is as stupid as Jamal now. There is little difference between them. Cletus is less violent, but maybe even dumber. I'm trying to make as much money as I can to escape debasement of the money. But it's endless pursuit. Most people don't understand how their standards of life fell, and apparently most of the population has no long term memory or is afraid to talk. Or is to stupid to do anything about it, that maybe is not such a bad idea. It's really brutal shit here. I'm pretty sure it's some social engineering with niggers that causes it, because people are markedly retarded on TV and everywhere. They don't make any sense half the time. They can't structure a thought that is a complete thought. It's some abbreviated stupidity, and everyone gets it because memes, just real life memes. And the thing is I want the kids out of the country asap, but if you have money you can't softly leave anymore because of King Nigger. I'm not a criminal to run away. Fuck them.

Probably some art-project by a bunch of pedophiles.

Yeah thank God I was born in a stable fanatically Christian family or else I would also have been a retard probably

make sure to show your Swedish pride by buying Russian merch today!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

You speak a lot of sense mate. Gonna get a Putin mask to begin with

Attached: 1x1pls.jpg (644x500, 109K)

Finland is Snow Texas.

I missed that one. From 1100-1809 it was East Sweden. From 1809-1917 it was West Russia. Now it is just Binland

Attached: saw.jpg (1285x938, 221K)

>russian with usa proxy
>likes to visit with relatives every 500 years
>will kill for potatoes and vodka
>will rape anything with a hole

why can't you just be honest and stop being a dick
why

Attached: why.jpg (283x281, 19K)