/tex/pol - Sue the Government over DACA Edition

texastribune.org/2018/05/01/texas-and-six-other-states-sue-end-daca/

This thread is about the upcoming Texas midterms, promoting good candidates, fighting Beto, and ensuring the future of the Texan republic.

Topics for discussion:
- Candidates with actual fighting chance in blue controlled areas
- protecting gun laws and redpilling on NRA and anti-gun rhetoric
- UT making men Trans

>What districts are under threat?
- 15th (McAllen) Democrat held but with a decreased hold only at 7 point lead
- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only 1 point lead for Republicans
- 27th District (Corpus, Victoria, Port Aransas, Bay City) is Vacant and up for grabs
- 32nd (Northeast Dallas) barely has a 5 point lead
- 31st (Round Rock) Barely 10 point lead but been decreasing every year in lead since 2003

>What districts are compromised(Democrat)?
3 Houston Districts:
- 9th (Missouri City, Montrose, Richmond Sugarland, Sunny) 29 point lead
- 18th (Cypress, Acres Homes, Trinity Gardens, Northline, Downtown) 27 point lead
- 29th (Greenspoint, East Houston, Jacinto City, Pasadena, Pearland) 19 point lead
Outling democrat strongholds
- 16th (El Paso) 17+ point lead
- 20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
- 30th(Dallas) 30 point lead
- 33rd(Forth Worth) 23 point lead
- 34th(Brownsville) 10 point lead
- 35th (Austin) 15 point lead

>**REMINDER**
If you are voting in a different county than before, YOU NEED TO RE-REGISTER. If your old reg. is in a contested election - vote by mail:
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqabbm.shtml

>VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
October 9, 2018

>How to register
GET THE FORM
votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/index.html

MAIL IT TO YOUR COUNTY REGISTRAR
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/votregduties.shtml

Post representatives so fellow /Tex/ans can coordinate voting and strategies to assure Texas is as Red as possible
pastebin.com/ymYtQTX6

Attached: tex8.png (900x675, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxL6wTH5nXY
youtube.com/watch?v=MkGrvt51Tsg
youtu.be/HcrduAN0zvE
youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0
franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bases paxton

>tfw made grave mistake of attending UT

If only TAMU wasn't such a cult.

Better than have your testosterone used to invalidate your mental ability as an individual just because you aren't a limp wristed basedboy

Attached: tex3254.png (1492x862, 347K)

How bad is it there on campus?

Anymore images like in the OP?
Please and thank ya partner

Attached: 383FBD43-EDE1-4AA1-B6B1-3C41333CE31C.jpg (650x900, 96K)

GLORIOUS TEXAS MASTER RACE REPORTING

Attached: 1512931265164.jpg (571x355, 22K)

Attached: 1393795394042_(4).jpg (480x480, 22K)

Fake and gay. Texas is large enough to fit the Universe in it.

how is TAMU a cult? i don't pay attention to any of the sports or traditions tbqh.

The only thing stupider than an actual retard is an Aggie.

>The other states involved are Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina and West Virginia.
>South Carolina
w-we cool guise?

Texas is a lie

Attached: Big+tex+thumb+1019121.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

We still don't forgive Dixie for failing Texas in the civil war.

Sam Houston didn't want to leave the union and we had less slaves than all the other slave states, but by geographic location and influence from wealthy slave owners domestically and foreign we were forced into your war. Fighting to keep them in our country was flawed economically, cultural suicide, and literally only benefitted a small conglomerate of rich plantation owners who sent thousands of Texans and Southern men to die for their right to keep free labor that was being outpaced by innovation and the industrial revolution anyway.

How so?

Attached: sam.jpg (188x268, 6K)

Bump for texas

No Cali is

Funny you should mention "Free Labor". This was actually the term industrialists were using in the North at the time to describe all the Irish Immigrants coming in to work the factories

There was so much of a surplus that the worker practically worked for free.

I don't really understand why the Southerners would choose to use slave labor when slaves cost a couple grand to buy and then cost money in boarding, food, long term care, etc. when they could have just pulled from the surplus Irish labor like their northern brothers did.

If an Irish man dies, who cares, got another coming in right be hind him at a for free at a low daily wage. A slave dies, well you're out a few thousand bucks all up front.

Maybe they had a problem with them being Catholics with a Pope and all...

Attached: MV5BZTdiMzE3ZTYtZDAwNi00NTM3LThkNjYtNzA5MjIzMTdiYWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 25K)

hi everyone
saved!

Attached: B7CEAF03-3628-4A58-A8C0-3B623C536A85.jpg (500x582, 67K)

they used intentured servants from Europe at first but the problem was that when they escaped they were incredibly hard to recapture, and the conditions killed white people and indians but blacks could survive them.

bumpppppp

hello, ready to save Texas?

Attached: 5KS0wi_xpdmAJgjDzkPVI9gF8IBfUgONUzqqaxeUjcI.png (500x566, 114K)

Attached: 242nxl.jpg (356x356, 32K)

I fucking love my school. I fucking love my state. We're going to make it through all this degeneracy together, brothers.

Attached: Kyle Field.jpg (960x540, 137K)

So my fellow Texans how do we solve the mexican and nigger problem?

Attached: 1477445932135.jpg (426x364, 62K)

not from texas

god damn that's a big stadium

Well in March they passed the 100% ban on sanctuary cities so you can call ICE on any illegal neerdowells you see fit in metropolitan areas without pause.

Also this week we passed mandatory Voter ID laws so the possibility of DACA, illegals or nonregistered voters fucking up our states electorate is gone.

Going forward we'll have to stop Beto and pic related to assure this never happens and continue supporting Abbott and Paxton.

As for the Katrina refugees in Houston, no clue. I know Dallas is bad with inner city crime, but not sure why its so african american there. Either way running the civic nationalism again with the wave Kanye is doing is best bet to deal with them.

Also sign up any legal Hispanic or anchor baby in the state who is stuck here to get with LULAC so they will stop being Mexican and become Tejano like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vxL6wTH5nXY
youtube.com/watch?v=MkGrvt51Tsg

Attached: betO on immigration.png (1600x928, 122K)

idk user that’s a very tough question and the full implications of it are more than I can even understand
mexicans are a part of Texas

visited A&M once and noticed that your ROTC program is full of 300lbs female mudslimes.

No they aren't. Tejanos are different from Mexicans. Loyal and ethical Hispanics like Seguin are tejanos who rebelled with the Texans against the Mexican reprobates that attempted to ruin our people and our grand republic

Attached: 1525012656009.jpg (462x600, 48K)

If Texas secedes I will be moving immediately.

>"TAMU"
>not "A&M"
Did I miss the memo?

Please delete your post. It's offensive to my ancestors.

and they were only like 5% of the population of Texas when we won the war. let's not pretend like there is a size-able number of these people. most mexicans can't wait for reconquista.

what's the difference between this and just making everything to the south a state? like fucking hell, they aren't even being subtle anymore. at least normies are waking up to the fact that the politicians are trying to replace them with a more pliable electorate. God, i can't wait for the war. shooting beaners sounds like a great weekend.

LULAC, and organization started by the descendants of the actual Tejanos after world war 1 made it a mission to integrate into Texan/Tejano Culture, learn English, vote conservative, getting jobs, and starting small businesses.

This program worked at making new Tejanos until the 1960s when the great society ruined these efforts and any possible incentive to become legal and integrate when the welfare state and amnesty allowed you to just work slave wages, live in little mexicos, and not learn english.

Hispanics in Texas can be Tejanos again if we limit the welfare state and promote LULAC.

Attached: tejano.jpg (1638x2407, 1.59M)

For you.

get out of this state or rather stay in your flyover larper

I know people in Lulac and from what i've seen they are all just identity politics and liberal retards.

Don't park in the fire lane!

Reeeeeeee! D:

bumpo

Texas is my favourite part of Mexico

Bump

I’m just tired of looking at goblin people. I want to stop having to see them everywhere I go in my homeland.

Care to explain? Each branch from district to district differs, but the core ideas of integration, learning English, being legal, and promoting small business for hispanics could hardly be characterized as such. Where are you at that your LULAC branch is acting in any sort of a liberal or identity politics manner?

What did she mean by this?

The best part that left and went on to be one of the greatest places in the world. Honor the Texas flag.

Attached: 2000px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png (2000x1952, 86K)

youtu.be/HcrduAN0zvE
Is this accent prevalent where you live Texas bros?
What is it?

I wish I could get in to UT.

Sam Houston was wrong.

Graduation from A&M and the Corp. Shit was cash, new army is kinda gay though. gRam is a highly political general and standards are slipping.

shalom ese

>Tehas
>Future
I don't think you can rightly attain the proper mindset required to understand just how hard it makes me that your state is basically dying
Two years was enough for me to get the fuck out of dodge and I'll never move back
Also your roads are shit and that's coming from a Gunshine denizen
For an added fuck you: youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0

Attached: 1514606703738.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

>Also your roads are shit and that's coming from a Gunshine denizen
i always see people memeing this but no idea where it comes from. Road condition basically depends on the tax base. Small / poor counties have worse roads than larger / rich ones, kind of obvious

>Maybe they had a problem with them being Catholics with a Pope and all...
Because Irish didn't work on sundays or on any of the saint's days. Basically every fucking day is some saint's day.
franciscanmedia.org/sod-calendar/

>Dixie
>Failed Texas
Nigger it took 7 states 3 months to talk you into joining and then when you did your incompetence and shit understanding of proper supply routes and troop movement fucked us all.
You're also an ignorant cuck who has no idea what the war was about
Again, Texas is not Dixie and anyone who says otherwise is either obsessed with Texan BBQ or has no grasp of history
>P.S. - Fuck you for stealing our Bon ie blue and parading it as your own
~ Please end yourself,
Florida

Attached: 1499617039658.png (453x748, 24K)

Shoot them. They kill each other so often the police just mark it down as gang violence no matter what.

Texas is just as Dixie as fucking Florida lol

>Practically
user, you DO know that there were 3 million Irish slaves shipped to America by the English don't you?
Literally cost 1/5 as much too and as a result were actually treated like niggers and marxists like to pretend they were because it wasn't a huge financial hit to replace them

Not even close to true
The first 200 years of America we built our own god damn shit, wasn't until the late 1600's early 1700's that eurocuck servitude made it here in any significant number

>Anglos
>White

>mfw mom is doing the exact opposite by moving from Texas to California
Why do I live in a family of retards

Forgot pic

Attached: 1525206399813.jpg (960x494, 69K)

That is a false statement
Texas is a shithole slowly being morphed into Neo-California
Florida is being terraformed into New Pennsylvania by the Jews on our east coast and the Yankees in Jacksonville.
We are a different kind of fucked(and it's why eventually I will innawoods)

"nice digits" -borat, borat the movie

Attached: 1496505708086.jpg (500x500, 34K)

In other words, both are traditionally southern but are being over run by foreign cultures.

how was he wrong? Keeping the slaves was short sighted economically, fighting the union was a waste of life of southerners for the sake of a small collective of plantation owners who just wanted to keep a bunch of africans around as labor, and was being outpaced by European immigration and the industrial revolution.
see
Sam Houston saw the long game and understood that even if the South won it was a waste of blood, power, and for the benefit of only a small few, not the whole of the Republic.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png (255x170, 1K)

He didn't understand the root of the issue. The Yankee and the southerner are two completely different cultures and without allowing states rights it will always be a failure to try to mix the two. Of course, you can argue all of democracy is a failure

Not here, most roads are pretty damn good unless they're basically country back roads that don't get too much traffic but for that same reason get plenty of visits from 18 wheelers and fuck it to hell and with so few traffic they're neglected.
I've been all over this state and always thought our roads were a mixture of complete shit and breddy damn good.
Then I traveled the entire south(except commiefornia because I'll never go there unless I'm being paid) and everywhere else was fucking worse than us except for a decent amount of roads in the blue mountians in worst Carolina and in about half the state of Tennessee

W O O P

O

O

P

Attached: Texans are the most powerful.png (1590x899, 1.16M)

Well they are from Texas
Nope, Texas has been southern but it hasn't ever really been Dixie. Big difference (and while I challenge it up to your own special brand of autism I kind of get why you are the way you are)
Because slavery wasn't the god damn issue you stupid Mook.
In fact, Lincoln's friends in the government went out of their way to stop the American Colonization Society from sending all freed niggers back to Africa via Liberia by talking the biggest voices in Liberia into Declaring Independence skyrocketing the cost to send the niggers back and effectively wiping out any chance we had of getting rid of niggers from the US for good. Industrialization was going to happen and everyone knew it was a matter of time. The Yankee scum in the north knew this and therefore pushed as hard as they could to take away more and more rights in an attempt to provoke us. Then they used the slavery issue to cease any and all outside help from other nations including the English and Dutch (going so far as to threaten war with England if they helped us) as well as give the international community reason to hesitate lifting s finger as it would make them look bad AND guaranteeing that when they win they could opress us to the hilt and no of would bat an eye because eebil raycis slave owning southern hicks.
Do your god damn homework about your nation for fuck sake, it's ridiculous how easily the information is accessible to you and yet you don't take the time to learn for yourself.

Attached: 1503842273741.gif (480x270, 944K)

there was a massive amount of arab immigration to texas during the obama and bush jr years.

bunch of limp-dicked chuds. steers and queers, texasfag.

why do you all insist on fucking coming out here? the only thing worse than a mexican is a texan.
i hope your mom dies on the way here. we're full, faggot.

Go cowboy up on their asses!

SOMEONE ANSWER ME

The ironing is delicious.

Because of their sports and traditions.

You are a retard. You can't back any of your points. If you disagree, explain why.

Anyone /conroe/ here?

There's hot chicks everywhere. UT is fine. Still plenty of Barbies and stoner chicks who don't give a shit about saving the whales.

>Tejanos are different from Mexicans.

ehh

Fuck LULAC.

The only good tejanos are the ones that married whites and the only way you can even tell they are Hispanic is if they have a spanish last name

>Two years was enough for me to get the fuck out of dodge and I'll never move back

We won't miss you!

What universities are acceptable besides UT and A&M? UT is really hard to get in to and A&M is faggy

This thread needs more food discussion.

Anyone else like the tacos at Buc-ee's?

Needs some more Spaniard stuff on it

What's going on in the 7th congressional district? Do the dems actually have a chance or did they shoot themselves in the foot (again) by going after one of their own? I've spoken to Culberson on a couple of occasions (mostly to complain about gun-related issues) and he seems like a stand-up guy, hate to lose him to one of these nanny-state bitches.

>Doesn't explain how texas is dying, just says it is

lol retard

How about University of Houston?

Since you said you're having trouble getting into UT, I'll refrain from pointing out the obvious, like Rice and SMU or TCU. Even *I* couldn't get into Rice.

Or why not UTSA? It's changed a lot in the last 20 years. Not just a commuter school any more.

We're actually doing just fine, as long as you don't live in a border county. The Valley is a very sad place.

What's your planned major?

UT is a lot harder than SMU and TCU. I could probably go to one of those. SMU is a bit harder than TCU for sure.
Houston has way too many nogs, no way I would live there

No shame in ACC or HCC either

>Houston has way too many nogs, no way I would live there

It's really easy to avoid them.

North McAllen and Sharyland are not that bad desu, my girlfriends cousins grew up there. It's decent to visit, but yeah, no say would I want to live there.

UTSA is extremely anti white and liberal, plus I grew up in San Antonio and it's a shitty place to be as a young adult

Accounting/economics/land or energy management if I decide to go out of state.

>I grew up in San Antonio and it's a shitty place to be as a young adult

Yeah San An isn't hip or cool but if you get past that it's OK

>It's really easy to avoid them.
Not at UofH. Ghetto neighborhood and "woke" uppity college blacks.