'I'm a princess': Teen who demanded a $231...

>'I'm a princess': Teen who demanded a $231,000 SUV for her birthday says her mother is forcing her to live like a 'peasant' after she cut her monthly allowance from $5,000 to $1,000
>Nicolette, a 15-year-old from Beverly Hills, California, appeared alongside her mother, Nina, on Tuesday's episode of Dr. Phill
>The teen argued that her mom should be giving her at least $2,500 a month because she 'works all the time' and doesn't do anything for her
>Nicolette has grown up with a driver, a nanny, personal trainers, designers clothes, and credit cards without any credit limits
>'It's the only life I've ever known,' Nicolette said

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5683681/Spoiled-teen-complains-allowance-cut-5-000-1-000.html

Attached: 4BC669C000000578-5683681-image-m-4_1525288397616.jpg (634x474, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, really?

what else is new?

-----

next?

-----

It's not that bad of an argument in consideration of her parents both likely being moneybugs.

imagine fucking her into submission

ITT bitter poor people

She'd probably want to call you daddy and beg you for punishment/spanking

she'll fuck some badboy and he'll live a luxurious life on his in-law's dime and that's just the way the world works

Attached: chloe-green-and-jeremy-meeks-pregnant.jpg (300x278, 18K)

Dr. Phil

Attached: 17628061-7DFB-4A64-993F-66E44E4BFF01.jpg (586x691, 351K)

This is the greatest argument for post-secondary mandatory conscription I've ever seen. Imagine that little soft thing lumping on a 15 mile ruck in Georgia in August.

Fucking peasant

Attached: 4L_sV0mabbd.png (500x465, 246K)

They both have AIDS now.

american filth

lol she looks fucking Turkish/Albanian

does anyone know how they are this wealthy? article says she's a single mom

>are this wealthy?
They are probably not even that wealthy hence why her mom needed to cut her back to 1k a month

she doesnt even have a feminine penis...

ehh too be fair her parents probably aren't around for her too much

what a filthy piece of shit.

>forcing her to live like a 'peasant' after she cut her monthly allowance from $5,000
Still peasantry with 5k/mo. That's like a weekend if you actually have cash

where did i fuck up in life?

this girl is nearly 10 years younger than me and earns nearly 500 more than me just because she's spoilt

holy fuck life really be a lottery sometimes.

kill yourself faggot

Ted predicted this

Attached: powerprocess.png (590x612, 132K)

>where did i fuck up in life?
your ancestors where criminals and prostitutes

Imagine the horror it must be to marry this entitled brat
It's no wonder men marry down

I'd preffer to never marry than "marrying down"

You couldn't possibly marry any further down, juanito.

Would you be her friend, Jow Forums?

Attached: ;_;.png (659x676, 469K)

And she isn't even pretty. Imagine that mutt's face if she didn't have all that money to cake her up

If Dr Phil wants to advertize here then let him buy ads. This isn't newsworthy.

there is always central america

it's reallly hard to mantain success in a family, it requires only one stupid son to fuck it all up.

My grandparents were european inmigrants they came to my country and made tons of money with 2 succesful companies, then came the economic crisis in the year 2000 and my dumbass father ruined the family business for some ramdom pussy.
pick not related

Attached: gf.png (487x593, 767K)

That becomes bestiality very quickly. Let's at least stick to our own species.

where is this from? i need to read it

I'm not born of this land, le 56% mutt.

>one stupid son
that is why you have multiple sons
also if you are from a good family you can always marry into money

ebin maymay

gj quoting yourself, inbred mongrel

Based Texas

I'm not born of this land, le 56% mutt.

Really?

unabomber manifesto

No worries, just the high IQ genetics of his ancestors down the drain

She would be so much happier if some alpha chad just raped her.

Then why are you there?

5000 buckaroos allowance?
what the fuck was she buying with it, purest grade cocaine?

Being this new.....

The Unabomber manifesto. Ted was not wrong, amigo.

Its not that hard to blow through 5k a month
That is only 60k a year

based qt.
ITT jealous losers.

Those milkers tho

Who gives a fuck.

Studies have shown 90k is roughly the cap at which the average person runs out of shit to spend money on and the hits their 'happiness ceiling'.

Degeneracy follows soon after.

Its pretty hard to blow through 5k a month without any non-discretionary spending like housing, med insurance, school fees etc.
You can eat out every day ($50*30) and have $3500 left over for designer clothes

>qt

Attached: 4BC6D2B600000578-5683681-Life_lesson_Ahead_of_the_show_Dr_Phil_sent_Nicolette_to_feed_the-a-5_152529 (634x354, 29K)

You retards are nigger Jews with cave nigger afros

i stand corrected

Attached: 1523588296490.gif (245x176, 589K)

Peasant, one article of designer clothes can easily run $5k, plus women like this only wear things once then toss it

>eat out every day($50*30)
how about every meal plus ubers to get there
>have $3500 left over for designer clothes
In LA that is not hard to exceed
also they had to hire her a bf
>All alone: Joel, a family friend who recently moved into their house to watch Nicolette’s spending and to chauffeur her around, said the teen doesn't have any friends

Attached: 4BC79C9500000578-5683681-image-m-88_1525296879288.jpg (634x451, 20K)

good advice, that's what my great grandfather did, ironically he divorced my great grandmother and racemixed with a latina and all their sons are engineers and succesful , while his white grandson(my father) ruined every oportunitty he had in his life for nothing

Attached: 1524440094379.jpg (398x500, 23K)

mine were simple laborers and fishermen/farmers. Except for one died a millionaire and then my grandpa spent his share of inheritance on farm equipment and 1970s luxury appliances

feels bad

chinese immigrant most likely

>racemixed with a latina
nouveau riche?

What a babe

>>eat out every day($50*30)
I should also add she is probably paying for the meals of the cool girls so she can hang with them

>eat out every day($50*30)
>how about every meal plus ubers to get there
Unlikely, she still has to go to school, and probably won't eat out for breakfast. There is no way a dinner every day will cost $50 even with uber. If you actually spend $50 on fine dining every day, your weight will baloon hard, while the thot in the article clearly isn't fat.

now I understand the Canadian zoophilia laws

She doesn't have friends, as mentioned in the article.
The well raised rich kids tend to be popular even if they are arrogant, the thot in this article was raised by a single mom, so somehow managed to irritate everyone away while having money to please everyone.

>she still has to go to school
most school let out for lunch and the kids can get whatever

also see
She is probably also paying for her "friends"

>She doesn't have friends
That is why she probably had to buy them

>nouveau riche
yeah she hitted the jackpot, i'am kind of recentful for that, i have friends who are legit
le 56% who's mothers hitted the jackpot too, feels bad man

Attached: 59b549a44ce7d.jpg (580x387, 104K)

Bulimia face! This bitch pukes up every meal and will be hugely rotund once she gets married off.

>this girl is nearly 10 years younger than me and earns nearly 500 more than me
The money you earn is because you work hard for it, senpai. This girl has no skills necessary to survive out there and the money she gets is a allowance from her mother, not a salary.
She'll have to face life outside of her bubble eventually and it won't be pretty when this happens.

If you are old money bit the bullet and marry one
once you get reestablished you can breed the monkey out of your grandkids

>breed the monkey out of your grandkids
That's a goddamn like you fucking kike. Non whites vastly outnumber whites, so the end result is just a browner population, without exception. And don't even try to convince me otherwise, my country's history is centered around that fact.

It applies to you too, you know.

nah i'am studyng engineering same as my grandpa, in the college he founded so i can save my family's surname by my own merit

Don't worry, because of this
When you grow up, you realize that getting raised like this is a curse, being born in rich family is a blessing, but getting spoilt is a terrible influence on your later life.

how do you raise succesful offspring if you are rich?

Imagine her sucking off a few of the rank to get an easy life. That's the more likely scenario.

what kind of faggot SUV costs 231k

as Kanye once said "she ain't fuckin with no broke niggas"

Teach them the purpose of money is power not to acquire consumer garbage

I feel you my grandpa was friends with the guy that came up with those craft cheese slices. He thought it was a stupid idea and told him off. :0

Fuck off with this gossip shit.

Jesus Christ. im still looking for a fucking job and this bitch wants to complain about having LESS Gibs, i kek.

It's always funny when rich people are ugly. No money will fix anything. Plastic surgery always fails anyways

how do these spics make so much money?

threadly reminder that Teddy did nothing wrong
search Industrial Society and Its Future

Attached: Teddy.jpg (1000x1147, 261K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p-LArv-sEQU

If you care about this you are part of the problem.

Doesn't really bother me. Sure, I wish I had that much money, but that's just the way life goes.
At least her frivolous spending means the money is getting spread out.

Q:What's the difference between a tiger and a female Marine?

A: A tiger doesn't have to lie on it's back to get it's stripes.

she's right to hurry
ugly as she already is, she sure won't even find a sugar daddy when she comes of age

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-10.15.33.jpg (634x474, 58K)

My parents were poor when they married but we have a comfortable life now. I guess the only way to do it is to be strict when necessary. My parents punished when I misbehaved and I was taught from a young age that they were really poor when they were children. Also, I was taught to treat others well and to never act with arrogance towards others just because they were working for my family. That being said, I had classmates that acted like that and ended up getting scolded in front of the whole class by my teachers. Three of them had to refurbish a desk they had defaced.
Anyway, the last I can do now is repay my parents for everything they done for me. And I would like to give them grandkids as well.

LIVIN IN AMEEERICA!

scum like this holds humanity back the fact that some one with such a lavish life is complaining even though all shes done is win the vagina lottery being born into a rich family

Attached: 1520111005923.jpg (300x396, 43K)

while might seem degenerate, her parents are responsible! the same way women demand high alimony payments from their ex-husbands to maintain their lifestyle.. same would apply here!

u jealus poor boi?

SHE'S A FUCKING PERSIAN JEW

They all live in Beverly Hills! "They came with NOTHING" they say!

I drive a 2006 rusted out Chrysler Sebring I paid for. The Pa's a millionaire.

>to one thousand
Maybe we should eat the rich.

Attached: world-in-pic-3.jpg (564x423, 39K)